Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,826 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Supreme Court Spent N12bn Illegally In 5 Years -- Audit Report Reveals - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Spent N12bn Illegally In 5 Years -- Audit Report Reveals (8188 Views)

Suspended AGF Ahmed Idris Signed ₦26tn Financial Statement – Audit Report / Capsized Seplat Oil Rig Operating Illegally In Nigeria Since 2016 — NIMASA / Hadi Sirika Under Fire For Spending Whooping N12bn On Ten Firefighting Trucks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court Spent N12bn Illegally In 5 Years -- Audit Report Reveals by chiboycue: 7:25pm On Feb 05
BluntCrazeMan:
***This is supposed to be within the Buhari’s Regime, if I'm correct.

Source:
https://thenigerialawyer.com/nigerian-supreme-court-spent-n12bn-illegally-in-5-years-audit-report-reveals/

Who can take supreme court to court for their perceived illegality in the last 5years ?

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Spent N12bn Illegally In 5 Years -- Audit Report Reveals by TheAdvocate(m): 7:30pm On Feb 05
BluntCrazeMan:

But wait ooo..!!

If the Auditor-General takes the Supreme Court and the Nigerian Judicial Council (NJC) to Court,, sheeyy the case will still later get to the same Supreme Court.??

AND THEN,, THE SAME SUPREME COURT JUDGES WILL STILL HEAR IT AND PASS THE JUDGEMENT.??

The case will not be against the judges but the court. The Chief Registrar is the chief accounting officer that tells you something.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Spent N12bn Illegally In 5 Years -- Audit Report Reveals by BluntCrazeMan: 7:42pm On Feb 05
TheAdvocate:

The case will not be against the judges but the court. The Chief Registrar is the chief accounting officer that tells you something.

Ok..

So, in summary, it is very possible to take the Supreme Court to Court?
Re: Supreme Court Spent N12bn Illegally In 5 Years -- Audit Report Reveals by BluntCrazeMan: 7:44pm On Feb 05
MALLEOLUS2017:

And you came back under Tinubu's government Ah!!!. Seems your inactivity will soon be reactivated oooo.
And then,, that his Sanity which he was protecting would finally sanitize well well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Spent N12bn Illegally In 5 Years -- Audit Report Reveals by Udoboss(m): 7:44pm On Feb 05
2Ways:
I stopped being active on nairaland since last year. Because I needed my sanity.

I'm contemplating hibernating

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Spent N12bn Illegally In 5 Years -- Audit Report Reveals by Emdebby2: 9:27pm On Feb 05
If Supreme court spent this huge amount of money illegally, which court should Nigerians sue them?

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Spent N12bn Illegally In 5 Years -- Audit Report Reveals by Kingspin(m): 9:29pm On Feb 05
Maybe this will make them start delivering good judgment

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Spent N12bn Illegally In 5 Years -- Audit Report Reveals by Melagros(m): 10:36pm On Feb 05
Brendaniel:
And that 5 billion is peanut to what they collected as bribe in 5 years....
I dey tell you
Re: Supreme Court Spent N12bn Illegally In 5 Years -- Audit Report Reveals by LOVEGINO(m): 11:44pm On Feb 05
BluntCrazeMan:
***This is supposed to be within the Buhari’s Regime, if I'm correct.

Source:
https://thenigerialawyer.com/nigerian-supreme-court-spent-n12bn-illegally-in-5-years-audit-report-reveals/
supreme consist of plenty pipu na. How much humanitarian minister thief grin

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Spent N12bn Illegally In 5 Years -- Audit Report Reveals by MightySparrow: 8:15am On Feb 06
BluntCrazeMan:

But wait ooo..!!

If the Auditor-General takes the Supreme Court and the Nigerian Judicial Council (NJC) to Court,, sheeyy the case will still later get to the same Supreme Court.??

AND THEN,, THE SAME SUPREME COURT JUDGES WILL STILL HEAR IT AND PASS THE JUDGEMENT.??

In my place, they say when you trace a road to the top of a palm tree. That is natural ' Road Close '

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Spent N12bn Illegally In 5 Years -- Audit Report Reveals by MeineMutter: 10:13am On Feb 06
Civil servants! Civil servants! Fear them. They plunged this country into comatose.
Re: Supreme Court Spent N12bn Illegally In 5 Years -- Audit Report Reveals by chima47(m): 8:00pm On Feb 06
Just 12bn?
Re: Supreme Court Spent N12bn Illegally In 5 Years -- Audit Report Reveals by TheAdvocate(m): 10:38pm On Feb 06
BluntCrazeMan:

Ok..

So, in summary, it is very possible to take the Supreme Court to Court?

Yes.

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Recovers ₦‎32.7 Billion From Humanitarian Affairs Officials / Abakaliki, A Land Of Untapped Treasures / Nigeria Owes NNPC N170b In Subsidy Payments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.