Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Gunmen Hijack Two Buses On Kogi Road, Kidnap Scores Of Passengers - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Gunmen Hijack Two Buses On Kogi Road, Kidnap Scores Of Passengers (34036 Views)

Lightening Bolt Strikes Plane Full Of Passengers / Two Tankers Collide On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway. Cars, Buses On Fire (video) / See How Lagosians Sleep In Buses On Their Way To Work In The Morning (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Hijack Two Buses On Kogi Road, Kidnap Scores Of Passengers by phemmie06(m): 5:48pm On Feb 05
The clueless nature of the govt made this evil act become a lucrative business
Re: Gunmen Hijack Two Buses On Kogi Road, Kidnap Scores Of Passengers by Notfogotten: 5:50pm On Feb 05
With the people are being kidnapped on Nigeria roads, I won't be surprise if plane hijack commences in weeks to come.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Hijack Two Buses On Kogi Road, Kidnap Scores Of Passengers by samuelansa6(m): 5:51pm On Feb 05
Our roads are not safe, farmlands have now become death traps, and the insecurities in our homes leave one to wonder whether we should all be living in barracks to at least feel safe.
Re: Gunmen Hijack Two Buses On Kogi Road, Kidnap Scores Of Passengers by Bornboy4: 5:51pm On Feb 05
Nigerians are Nigeria's worse enemies. grin

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Hijack Two Buses On Kogi Road, Kidnap Scores Of Passengers by Mozegee: 5:52pm On Feb 05
This not good ooh, something must be done
Re: Gunmen Hijack Two Buses On Kogi Road, Kidnap Scores Of Passengers by Quebec91(m): 5:52pm On Feb 05
I tell you
GanagiBitrus:

Most criminals now see Kidnapping as lucrative business.

We need to establish Lion's Den in every State capital where Kidnappers will be fed to lions. That's only way to stop this nonsense.
Re: Gunmen Hijack Two Buses On Kogi Road, Kidnap Scores Of Passengers by bluefilm: 5:52pm On Feb 05
Bullshít
Re: Gunmen Hijack Two Buses On Kogi Road, Kidnap Scores Of Passengers by ProtonX: 5:53pm On Feb 05
This is serious. What's actually going on Nigeria?
Re: Gunmen Hijack Two Buses On Kogi Road, Kidnap Scores Of Passengers by nairalanda1(m): 5:55pm On Feb 05
Goodnewsforlife:
oga it’s pure security sabotage

Those people shouting tinubu needs to have their heads checked, it’s pretty clear some powerful men are trying to frustrate tinubu but they will only use defenseless citizens to achieve their aims

I can tell u more will follow, this is pure economic sabotage

SO, when the same thing happened under GEJ and BUhari, they were trying to sabotage gej and buhari

OK, o, I don hear.

7 Likes

Re: Gunmen Hijack Two Buses On Kogi Road, Kidnap Scores Of Passengers by millionboi2: 5:56pm On Feb 05
Goodnewsforlife:

Those people shouting tinubu needs to have their heads checked, it’s pretty clear some powerful men are trying to frustrate tinubu but they will only use defenseless citizens to achieve their aims

shame on u

7 Likes

Re: Gunmen Hijack Two Buses On Kogi Road, Kidnap Scores Of Passengers by rotadeco27: 5:57pm On Feb 05
My own be say Tinubu should resign because he is obviously clueless. You can't keep quiet in this kind of situation and pretend nothing is happening.
Re: Gunmen Hijack Two Buses On Kogi Road, Kidnap Scores Of Passengers by bionixs: 5:57pm On Feb 05
Creamypie:
That okene for kogi. Damn. Na criminals full that stretch
that spot don tey nau. My friend and I were travelling on that route when we were students in UNN . It was at about past 11pm . The robbers parked their car by the road side, ready for a road rage chase. We turned off all the lights and went for a suicide cruise, zoomed past Dem like a ghost Lamborghini . By the time we got to Lokoja , all check points were stopping and asking us where exactly were we coming from . They were like , " these two small boys, una no dey fear ? Abi them no tell una say na hell una wan go pass like this. We didn't meet a single car while the race lasted . We had no other choice. We had to take the risk because going back wasn't easy. Check points before there warned us , but we both swore to hit the gas forward. We past the night at Lokoja. My parents almost skinned me alive when we got home in the morning. Just helping a lecturer who relocated

7 Likes

Re: Gunmen Hijack Two Buses On Kogi Road, Kidnap Scores Of Passengers by Goodnewsforlife: 5:57pm On Feb 05
millionboi2:
shame on u
shame on your iq
Re: Gunmen Hijack Two Buses On Kogi Road, Kidnap Scores Of Passengers by Rayxpress88: 5:57pm On Feb 05
The decay in this country is too much thing are getting from bad to worse
Re: Gunmen Hijack Two Buses On Kogi Road, Kidnap Scores Of Passengers by bigcasava1(m): 5:59pm On Feb 05
Shettima tell us what is going on
Re: Gunmen Hijack Two Buses On Kogi Road, Kidnap Scores Of Passengers by alimiadedayo1: 6:02pm On Feb 05
Goodnewsforlife:

are you okay? why do you guys love to shift blames for what the government should take responsibility for.. I pray one of your family members is kidnapped so that you will say the same thing

7 Likes

Re: Gunmen Hijack Two Buses On Kogi Road, Kidnap Scores Of Passengers by yewit37486: 6:03pm On Feb 05
What is all this nonsense? Is kidnapping now going to become an every day occurence or what? angry
Re: Gunmen Hijack Two Buses On Kogi Road, Kidnap Scores Of Passengers by Goodnewsforlife: 6:05pm On Feb 05
alimiadedayo1:

are you okay? why do you guys love to shift blames for what the government should take responsibility for.. I pray one of your family members is kidnapped so that you will say the same thing
it is your family that will b kidnapped since your sense is not working

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Hijack Two Buses On Kogi Road, Kidnap Scores Of Passengers by nairavsdollars(f): 6:06pm On Feb 05
The same Kogi that the unfortunate Yahaya Bello said is the safest in Nigeria
Re: Gunmen Hijack Two Buses On Kogi Road, Kidnap Scores Of Passengers by alimiadedayo1: 6:07pm On Feb 05
Goodnewsforlife:
it is your family that will b kidnapped since your sense is not working
God will make it happy to you in jesus because God sees your bitter heart

4 Likes

Re: Gunmen Hijack Two Buses On Kogi Road, Kidnap Scores Of Passengers by RillyBA: 6:09pm On Feb 05
Politics
Re: Gunmen Hijack Two Buses On Kogi Road, Kidnap Scores Of Passengers by Okeoghenerobert: 6:09pm On Feb 05
This kidnapping issue is gradually becoming a normal thing in Nigeria.God help us
Re: Gunmen Hijack Two Buses On Kogi Road, Kidnap Scores Of Passengers by Basicend: 6:10pm On Feb 05
A monster created by Buhari. . Modified into a big dragon by Tinubu.

When hunger is tense on a ground, law and order is submerged. Welcome to Nigeria.
Re: Gunmen Hijack Two Buses On Kogi Road, Kidnap Scores Of Passengers by Alexis11: 6:12pm On Feb 05
Brendaniel:

Who are your evil leaders, you should try and be straight with yourself by calling those currently in charge.....

They are the ones not doing anything about it

You guys are now blaming transport companies, which transport company will want to shut down their business because of kidnapping passengers?

And even if the transport companies are now kidnapping, is that an excuse for Tinubu not to end kidnapping in Nigeria as he promised?

If we keep making this about politics, it will continue to get worse because when your own presidential candidate get there tomorrow some persons will take your position while you become defensive. grin

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Hijack Two Buses On Kogi Road, Kidnap Scores Of Passengers by samuelson06(m): 6:15pm On Feb 05
Goodnewsforlife:

If they are trying to sabotage Tinubu the way you claim, why can't Tinubu sabotage them also by arresting those criminals and dealing with them once and for all?

How were they able to instigate the criminals that Tinubu can't use state force to also instigate madness against them?

So, you see you are talking nonsen§e. There's no single sense in what you are saying. You are trying to tell us that non-state actors are more powerful than the government which isn't true. Tinubu doesn't care. It's as simple as that.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Hijack Two Buses On Kogi Road, Kidnap Scores Of Passengers by Lovit(m): 6:15pm On Feb 05
Where is Tinubu?
Re: Gunmen Hijack Two Buses On Kogi Road, Kidnap Scores Of Passengers by SMARTMOTORS(m): 6:16pm On Feb 05
Investigate that driver that escaped with injury....that's the only thing I have to say
Re: Gunmen Hijack Two Buses On Kogi Road, Kidnap Scores Of Passengers by tefund(m): 6:17pm On Feb 05
nairalanda1:

SO, when the same thing happened under GEJ and BUhari, they were trying to sabotage gej and buhari

OK, o, I don hear.
I was just about reminding him...
Re: Gunmen Hijack Two Buses On Kogi Road, Kidnap Scores Of Passengers by Brendaniel: 6:21pm On Feb 05
Alexis11:

If we keep making this about politics, it will continue to get worse because when your own presidential candidate get there tomorrow some persons will take your position while you become defensive. grin

Oga this is not about politics, Tinubu should get to work, I was a Buhari supporter in 2015 and I expected him to work, the moment I saw he was not working I started criticizing him till he finished his 2 terms, if Peter Obi does the same I will criticize him.

I want a country that works....

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Hijack Two Buses On Kogi Road, Kidnap Scores Of Passengers by hedonido: 6:22pm On Feb 05
Goodnewsforlife:

Your coconut head needs to be checked first. Swear to your Sango that you were not among the people blaming Goodluck for the Chibok girls matter? The hypocrisy and double standards of you ronu people stinks.

4 Likes

Re: Gunmen Hijack Two Buses On Kogi Road, Kidnap Scores Of Passengers by Cashio(m): 6:25pm On Feb 05
PressMyButton:
Can't trust these transport companies, they can do anything for money.
the dumbest and most senseless comment ive ever read onlinr anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Hijack Two Buses On Kogi Road, Kidnap Scores Of Passengers by sirchim(m): 6:25pm On Feb 05
immortalcrown:
Nawa oh!

What a shetiman situation all over the country!

If not that the poor oppress the poor to please the rich, why don't the kidnappers hunt the politicians and leave poor travellers and poor school children alone? Kidnapping is not good for even the rich. But if it must happen, let it be to those who can afford the ransom.
you mean SHITman?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Minna-Bound Train Derailed In Jebba, 2 Die, I'm Among The Survivors / 4 Interesting Facts About Nigeria You Probably Didn’t Know / Fatal Accident Along Elele Road, Rivers State, Many Killed (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.