Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,847 members, 7,813,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

Gunmen Hijack Two Buses On Kogi Road, Kidnap Scores Of Passengers - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Gunmen Hijack Two Buses On Kogi Road, Kidnap Scores Of Passengers (34020 Views)

Lightening Bolt Strikes Plane Full Of Passengers / Two Tankers Collide On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway. Cars, Buses On Fire (video) / See How Lagosians Sleep In Buses On Their Way To Work In The Morning (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Hijack Two Buses On Kogi Road, Kidnap Scores Of Passengers by sirchim(m): 6:27pm On Feb 05
Bobloco:
Where's Shettima, who promised to handle security while Tinubu handled the economy?

Is he also on a private visit somewhere outside the country while holidaying?
you mean SHITman 🤔?
Re: Gunmen Hijack Two Buses On Kogi Road, Kidnap Scores Of Passengers by Gentlesniper(m): 6:28pm On Feb 05
PressMyButton:
Can't trust these transport companies, they can do anything for money.
You are a big idiotic fool for making this comment. Since your tiny brain tells you that a brand like GIG would want to dent their name for a paltry sum.
Don't worry you or your loved one will soon be a victim of kidnapping, then you will understand how it feels. Hungry asslicking goat!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Hijack Two Buses On Kogi Road, Kidnap Scores Of Passengers by Abdulmumin412(m): 6:30pm On Feb 05
Creamypie:
That okene for kogi. Damn. Na criminals full that stretch
The report said Olamoboro you said Okene. Pls stop taking Osogbo weed is not good for your health.
Re: Gunmen Hijack Two Buses On Kogi Road, Kidnap Scores Of Passengers by Creamypie(m): 6:34pm On Feb 05
Abdulmumin412:

The report said Olamoboro you said Okene. Pls stop taking Osogbo weed is not good for your health.
u wey smoke kwale weed, I am referring to okene/abuja road as a case study of zone of criminals
Re: Gunmen Hijack Two Buses On Kogi Road, Kidnap Scores Of Passengers by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:34pm On Feb 05
Kidnapping is fast turning to a profession. I blame the government for making it lucrative.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Hijack Two Buses On Kogi Road, Kidnap Scores Of Passengers by UnemployedGradu: 6:35pm On Feb 05
bionixs:
that spot don tey nau. My friend and I were travelling on that route when we were students in UNN . It was at about past 11pm . The robbers parked their car by the road side, ready for a road rage chase. We turned off all the lights and went for a suicide cruise, zoomed past Dem like a ghost Lamborghini . By the time we got to Lokoja , all check points were stopping and asking us where exactly were we coming from . They were like , " these two small boys, una no dey fear ? Abi them no tell una say na hell una wan go pass like this. We didn't meet a single car while the race lasted . We had no other choice. We had to take the risk because going back wasn't easy. Check points before there warned us , but we both swore to hit the gas forward. We past the night at Lokoja. My parents almost skinned me alive when we got home in the morning. Just helping a lecturer who relocated
Re: Gunmen Hijack Two Buses On Kogi Road, Kidnap Scores Of Passengers by Charly68: 6:36pm On Feb 05
The state police authorities must be querried to accertain if the criminals are not working for them...

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Hijack Two Buses On Kogi Road, Kidnap Scores Of Passengers by EdoBoy90(m): 6:38pm On Feb 05
Wishing Nigeria well from afar
Re: Gunmen Hijack Two Buses On Kogi Road, Kidnap Scores Of Passengers by TA4TA4: 6:42pm On Feb 05
Why is it that most kidnappings take place close to checkpoints of security agencies? ....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Hijack Two Buses On Kogi Road, Kidnap Scores Of Passengers by Goodnewsforlife: 6:47pm On Feb 05
alimiadedayo1:
God will make it happy to you in jesus because God sees your bitter heart
happy

I will definitely b happy in Jesus name
Re: Gunmen Hijack Two Buses On Kogi Road, Kidnap Scores Of Passengers by Sunday2021: 6:54pm On Feb 05
BigBlackPreek:
Why the sudden increase of kidnapping and abduction of most recent? Oh God help us in this country because our evil leaders ain't giving a hoot about the masses
when justice is for the highest bidder in the country, nobody will be afraid to commit a crime again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Hijack Two Buses On Kogi Road, Kidnap Scores Of Passengers by Nteogwuija(m): 6:56pm On Feb 05
Goodnewsforlife:
oga it’s pure security sabotage

Those people shouting tinubu needs to have their heads checked, it’s pretty clear some powerful men are trying to frustrate tinubu but they will only use defenseless citizens to achieve their aims

I can tell u more will follow, this is pure economic sabotage

Well, Tinubu also sabotaged Jonathan's government.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Hijack Two Buses On Kogi Road, Kidnap Scores Of Passengers by blowjohn(m): 6:56pm On Feb 05
If I were the super eagles, I will make sure we don't play our next match unless the victims are rescued

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Hijack Two Buses On Kogi Road, Kidnap Scores Of Passengers by yarimo(m): 7:00pm On Feb 05
PressMyButton:
well said Comrade

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Hijack Two Buses On Kogi Road, Kidnap Scores Of Passengers by Emman08: 7:12pm On Feb 05
Some people will still come here to defend the Aso Rock vegetable.

Grab it, snatch it and run with it don clueless finish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Hijack Two Buses On Kogi Road, Kidnap Scores Of Passengers by tenpipsperday: 7:18pm On Feb 05
The day Nigerians are serious they will enter street and reclaim their country.

Where is MC Oluomo, where is Seyi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Hijack Two Buses On Kogi Road, Kidnap Scores Of Passengers by Lifeinlight: 7:22pm On Feb 05
Goodnewsforlife:

Those people shouting tinubu needs to have their heads checked, it’s pretty clear some powerful men are trying to frustrate tinubu but they will only use defenseless citizens to achieve their aims

Yes

I think you're right. But seriously there's hardship in the country o
Re: Gunmen Hijack Two Buses On Kogi Road, Kidnap Scores Of Passengers by ambale(m): 7:32pm On Feb 05
PressMyButton:

So u mean a transport company as reputable as ABC and GIGM will kidnap their passengers?

As per what exactly?
Re: Gunmen Hijack Two Buses On Kogi Road, Kidnap Scores Of Passengers by obesse: 7:43pm On Feb 05
God have mercy!
God have mercy!!
God, please have mercy on us o!!!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Hijack Two Buses On Kogi Road, Kidnap Scores Of Passengers by NGArmyTerrorist: 7:43pm On Feb 05
No comment! The highest paying job after oil and gas business!
Re: Gunmen Hijack Two Buses On Kogi Road, Kidnap Scores Of Passengers by Peacefulguy90: 7:44pm On Feb 05
PressMyButton:
Oga God is good and ABC motors are bigger than what you wrote here......this is not molue or danfo,so mind what you say openly

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Hijack Two Buses On Kogi Road, Kidnap Scores Of Passengers by Peacefulguy90: 7:45pm On Feb 05
Peacefulguy90:
Oga God is good and ABC motors are bigger than what you wrote here......this is not molue or danfo,so mind what you say openly
Re: Gunmen Hijack Two Buses On Kogi Road, Kidnap Scores Of Passengers by J3susFr3ak: 7:46pm On Feb 05
TOPCRUISE:
Kidnapping is fast turning to a profession. I blame the government for making it lucrative.

There has been not enough graphic public displays of violent deterrence from the Authorities to make the lawless criminals shiver in fear. Some Asian countries fear the repercussions of pushing drugs because they know it is an "automatic" Death Sentence...not nonsense "rehab".

I think in the case of Nigeria, the police and army are increasingly becoming risk-averse for a multitude of reasons.

When such kidnappings happen, it would be nice to upgrade your bush-smart hunters into legit Bounty Hunters. Give them the licenses to carry the same automatic weapons as the Terrorist. In fact, make the Bounty Reward so high that every Bounty Hunter will be willing to take the risk and comb the Bushes for clues and for insight in a stiff competition--all the way to being willing to go in for a gun battle to capture the kidnappers dead or alive.

But we know how a messed up system that is even more lawless than the Wild Wild West will make up excuses against legitimizing Bounty Hunting. Sometimes, only other smart criminals can catch other smart criminals since the Army and Police are clueless.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Hijack Two Buses On Kogi Road, Kidnap Scores Of Passengers by Peezee7: 7:46pm On Feb 05
Goodnewsforlife:

I strongly believe it is you that needs a brain check, how can you in your right senses spit this out of your mouth... Which powerful people?? Tinubu and his team are a complete failure.. infact the whole of our democratic leaders from the past are failures
Re: Gunmen Hijack Two Buses On Kogi Road, Kidnap Scores Of Passengers by maasoap(m): 7:47pm On Feb 05
BigBlackPreek:
Why the sudden increase of kidnapping and abduction of most recent? Oh God help us in this country because our evil leaders ain't giving a hoot about the masses

That's why government's policies must always be pro people, putting masses forward first. The rate of unemployment, high food cost and general hyper inflation can only lead to surge in criminal activities. And kidnapping is now the new enterprise.
I don't know why Tinubu only focus on how increase FG revenue and nothing more. Only for all these revenues to be looted

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Hijack Two Buses On Kogi Road, Kidnap Scores Of Passengers by leathalbeast: 7:47pm On Feb 05
Nigeria needs an improved form of SARS
Re: Gunmen Hijack Two Buses On Kogi Road, Kidnap Scores Of Passengers by Jetland(m): 7:52pm On Feb 05
Creamypie:
That okene for kogi. Damn. Na criminals full that stretch
Tell me which state is void is criminals currently.
Re: Gunmen Hijack Two Buses On Kogi Road, Kidnap Scores Of Passengers by osculatedon(m): 7:56pm On Feb 05
PressMyButton:
I don't know why this kind of demented idiot to be a member of this forum. Shallow thinking

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Hijack Two Buses On Kogi Road, Kidnap Scores Of Passengers by GiZcorp: 7:56pm On Feb 05
Now I guess it's safe to say Nigeria is a failed state
Re: Gunmen Hijack Two Buses On Kogi Road, Kidnap Scores Of Passengers by ViceGovernor: 7:58pm On Feb 05
muyico:
we didn't hears any kidnapping in kaduna and taraba again, weytinz they do to conquer dem?
The heat is too much there so they've changed location...if you follow their movement you will notice that they're passing through kogi to the south west of Nigeria na Yoruba land them dey enter so those animals
Re: Gunmen Hijack Two Buses On Kogi Road, Kidnap Scores Of Passengers by oladipuposadeeq(m): 8:00pm On Feb 05
I charged a customer 500k to help him deliver a 2018 MB GLE350 from lagos to adamawa and na me go fuel am, he said it's too much. I ask am he no see things wey dey happen for the country. He thinks its child's play. The country isn't safe anymore I prefer going to the east 4 out of the 7 days in a week than going to the north, that side is very volatile for now abeg 😒

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Groomsman Dies In Accident Involving Newly Married Couple In Lagos / 4 Interesting Facts About Nigeria You Probably Didn’t Know / Fatal Accident Along Elele Road, Rivers State, Many Killed (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.