Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,054 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

14 Yr Old Palestinian Boy Shot Dead Over Attempted Stabbing In Israel (photos). - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 14 Yr Old Palestinian Boy Shot Dead Over Attempted Stabbing In Israel (photos). (3510 Views)

Wadea, 6yr Old Palestinian Boy Stabbed To Death 26 Times In USA (video) / Police Arraigns Precious Chikwendu Over Attempted Murder Of Fani-Kayode / Dino Melaye Gets N5m Bail Over Attempted Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14 Yr Old Palestinian Boy Shot Dead Over Attempted Stabbing In Israel (photos). by arantess: 8:31pm On Feb 05
Botragelad:

Source: X app

Video here: https:///Osint613/status/1754481687071777233?t=cRN3ha3jPnhJ7IcL0hD35A&s=09

nlfpmod
Seun
mukina2
justwise
fergie001
He's a combatant....
I would shoot him too if he came at me with a knife with lethal intent

All is fair in war

3 Likes

Re: 14 Yr Old Palestinian Boy Shot Dead Over Attempted Stabbing In Israel (photos). by arantess: 8:33pm On Feb 05
God1000:
As much as I don't agree with such attacks, you have to understand that almost 9 in every 10 Palestinians already have their family members and loved ones killed by Israeli forces and they will try in every possible way to avenge their deaths.

And this is why some of us have been calling for a dialogue, if you wipe out my entire family, I will fight you back with whatever I have.

The security and peace in Israel today and tomorrow is tied to Palestinian struggle.

Nobody should call me a terrorist sympathizer, I'm just a sane, compassionate and decent human being that abhors violence against any tribe, race and creed.
Dead body go dey surplus dey go...

You must also understand that they see the deaths as martyrdom and are ready to lay down their lives in order to achieve Jenna abi jannah and sleep with virgins

2 Likes

Re: 14 Yr Old Palestinian Boy Shot Dead Over Attempted Stabbing In Israel (photos). by arantess: 8:35pm On Feb 05
dangermouse:
What was he thinking approaching an armed soldier in a time of war with the intent of stabbing the soldier?

He committed suicide. It is as simple as that.
It's martyrdom, he wants to achieve paradise and flex virgins..
It's in the orientation and dogma

1 Like

Re: 14 Yr Old Palestinian Boy Shot Dead Over Attempted Stabbing In Israel (photos). by Beverlyjean(f): 8:41pm On Feb 05
God1000:

Don't start story from the middle

if I were you, I would try to ask what led to the October 7th attack which is decades of systematic abuse, occupation of Palestinian land and oppression, I don't think you are a good student of history.

No matter what lead to it, they had no reason to go kill innocent civilians... u should also support Osama bin laden for 911 attacks cos it dint start from 911
Re: 14 Yr Old Palestinian Boy Shot Dead Over Attempted Stabbing In Israel (photos). by Beverlyjean(f): 8:44pm On Feb 05
RichestMinds:
Shut up. Wetin u know about war. What about the killings by Israel before October 7.

Una go just dey talk trash.

You are just an irritating Islamophobe.

Yes I am islamophobic...and I'm proud to be one... let them keep on killing all u terrorists ....u no get power, u de go fight person wey strong pass u... they should level the whole of Palestine ... they are all terrorists and killers ...

2 Likes

Re: 14 Yr Old Palestinian Boy Shot Dead Over Attempted Stabbing In Israel (photos). by Beverlyjean(f): 8:47pm On Feb 05
God1000:

Don't start story from the middle

if I were you, I would try to ask what led to the October 7th attack which is decades of systematic abuse, occupation of Palestinian land and oppression, I don't think you are a good student of history.

I know ow the whole story even more than u do... isreal left gaza for them in 2005 ...still de sent terrorists to kill and attack them across the border... reason isreal built one of the most sophisticated defence systems... those terrorists called Palestinians just don't want any jew around them ...they want all Jews dead...which will never happen... instead all of Palestinians will be annihilated

4 Likes

Re: 14 Yr Old Palestinian Boy Shot Dead Over Attempted Stabbing In Israel (photos). by God1000(m): 8:51pm On Feb 05
Beverlyjean:

No matter what lead to it, they had no reason to go kill innocent civilians... u should also support Osama bin laden for 911 attacks cos it dint start from 911
But Israel has every reason to be killing innocent Palestinians every now and then and you guys are so happy about it?

Two wrongs don't make a right, I don't support the killing of anyone on both sides, but I don't just like the hypocrisy of you guys.

You've never experienced 1% of what Palestinians have experienced.
Re: 14 Yr Old Palestinian Boy Shot Dead Over Attempted Stabbing In Israel (photos). by MrPOTUS: 8:56pm On Feb 05
RichestMinds:

I don't have to argue with people like you. But if them give u Dubai, Qatar, Turkey, Malaysia Visa now, na so u go rush am.

See ehn.

Hating Islam is not my problem. If you like hate Islam from now till eternity, it will never stop Islam from growing. Islam is the fastest-growing religion in the world.

D question you should ask at the bolded is if those countries you mentioned behave like animals like you people here.

If dem give you terrorist sympathizer USA visa or Pakistan, Palestine, Iraq, Syria... which one u go pick.

And Islam is not just d fastest growing religion as u claim, but also the only and fastest growing terrorist organization in the world

4 Likes

Re: 14 Yr Old Palestinian Boy Shot Dead Over Attempted Stabbing In Israel (photos). by Beverlyjean(f): 8:57pm On Feb 05
God1000:
But Israel has every reason to be killing innocent Palestinians every now and then and you guys are so happy about it?

Two wrongs don't make a right, I don't support the killing of anyone on both sides, but I don't just like the hypocrisy of you guys.

You've never experienced 1% of what Palestinians have experienced.

Israel has never just attacked innocent citizens... they only attack those affiliated with hamas and those that try to attack their soldiers

2 Likes

Re: 14 Yr Old Palestinian Boy Shot Dead Over Attempted Stabbing In Israel (photos). by God1000(m): 8:58pm On Feb 05
Beverlyjean:

I know ow the whole story even lore than u do... isreal left gaza for them in 2005 ...still de sent terrorists to kill and attack them across the border... reason isreal built one of the most sophisticated defence systems... those terrorists called Palestinians just don't want any jew around them ...they want all Jews dead...which will never happen... instead all of Palestinians kill be annihilated

Do you know that Palestinians living in Gaza are restricted by Israel to some extent, because Israel controls their land, air and sea, Palestinians living in the occupied west bank cannot worship freely as well, thousands of them have been incarcerated

Do you also know that more than 6,000 Palestinians have been killed in the last 15 years by Israel? Some on a very slight provocation.
Re: 14 Yr Old Palestinian Boy Shot Dead Over Attempted Stabbing In Israel (photos). by God1000(m): 9:01pm On Feb 05
Beverlyjean:

Israel has never just attacked innocent citizens... they only attack they affiliated with hamas and those that try to attack their soldiers
such a big lie

1 Like

Re: 14 Yr Old Palestinian Boy Shot Dead Over Attempted Stabbing In Israel (photos). by RealEzee(m): 9:03pm On Feb 05
wink anoda dead terrorist
Re: 14 Yr Old Palestinian Boy Shot Dead Over Attempted Stabbing In Israel (photos). by RichestMinds: 9:03pm On Feb 05
Beverlyjean:

Israel has never just attacked innocent citizens... they only attack they affiliated with hamas and those that try to attack their soldiers

So all the thousands of infant and children killed by Israel are not innocent abi.

Stupid post.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6981lyMCjR8

No be today Israel have been killing innocent civilians.
Re: 14 Yr Old Palestinian Boy Shot Dead Over Attempted Stabbing In Israel (photos). by Beverlyjean(f): 9:20pm On Feb 05
God1000:

Do you know that Palestinians living in Gaza are restricted by Israel to some extent, because Israel controls their land, air and sea, Palestinians living in the occupied west bank cannot worship freely as well, thousands of them have been incarcerated

Do you also know that more than 6,000 Palestinians have been killed in the last 15 years by Israel? Some on a very slight provocation.

They should be controlled...cos if they don't, they will attack Israel...but u decided to hide that part or u are outrightly biased and a liar.... them go bomb them tire till dem get sense
Re: 14 Yr Old Palestinian Boy Shot Dead Over Attempted Stabbing In Israel (photos). by God1000(m): 9:23pm On Feb 05
Beverlyjean:

They should be controlled...cos if they don't, they will attack Israel...but u decided to hide that part or u are outrightly biased and a liar.... them go bomb them tire till dem get sense
this is the hypocritical and sadistic side of you I'm talking about.
Re: 14 Yr Old Palestinian Boy Shot Dead Over Attempted Stabbing In Israel (photos). by Tolumiide: 9:40pm On Feb 05
RichestMinds:

I don't have to argue with people like you. But if them give u Dubai, Qatar, Turkey, Malaysia Visa now, na so u go rush am.

See ehn.

Hating Islam is not my problem. If you like hate Islam from now till eternity, it will never stop Islam from growing. Islam is the fastest-growing religion in the world.
Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world; Yes. But how ?. One man giving birth to 30 children, that's exactly how Islam grows. How many other religion people join your mosque since you became an adult.
Secondly, how easy is it to integrate into the countries you listed above compare to other European countries. If you have money to invest into Japa for a better life, I belt you will not risk the money on the any of the countries you listed above.
Re: 14 Yr Old Palestinian Boy Shot Dead Over Attempted Stabbing In Israel (photos). by dangermouse(m): 9:43pm On Feb 05
[quote author=arantess post=128305471]
It's martyrdom, he wants to achieve paradise and flex virgins..
It's in the orientation and dogma[/quote/]

Ok. Then they should be happy he wa granted free visa to paradise by the soldier.

Its sad what is playing on every where in the world now.

Live and let live.
Re: 14 Yr Old Palestinian Boy Shot Dead Over Attempted Stabbing In Israel (photos). by Proudlyomonna: 1:07am On Feb 06
God1000:
As much as I don't agree with such attacks, you have to understand that almost 9 in every 10 Palestinians already have their family members and loved ones killed by Israeli forces and they will try in every possible way to avenge their deaths.

And this is why some of us have been calling for a dialogue, if you wipe out my entire family, I will fight you back with whatever I have.

The security and peace in Israel today and tomorrow is tied to Palestinian struggle.

Nobody should call me a terrorist sympathizer, I'm just a sane, compassionate and decent human being who abhors violence against any tribe, race and creed.

Israel do not care about you ,they will do everything possible to defend themselves is what they have told You constantly.

Attack them with the mindset of expecting the ANYTHING POSSIBLE TO DEFEND THEMSELVES TO BE BRUTAL.

People should be intentional about their actions is one of the lessons to be learnt from this war.

1 Like

Re: 14 Yr Old Palestinian Boy Shot Dead Over Attempted Stabbing In Israel (photos). by Minime10(f): 3:52am On Feb 06
Some say police, others say army, so which one we go believe🙄
Re: 14 Yr Old Palestinian Boy Shot Dead Over Attempted Stabbing In Israel (photos). by ExudeLoveToAll: 4:23am On Feb 06
God1000:

Nobody should call me a terrorist sympathizer, I'm just a sane, compassionate and decent human being who abhors violence against any tribe, race and creed.

You are smart by half, you are not supporting but at the same time supporting grin funny people on Nairaland.

Even if Palestinians nuke Israel you will never see anything wrong with it that is how polluted your critical thought process is.

Actions comes with consequences, you try to take down a soldier,the soldiers will help you get your 72 virgins instantly. Congratulations if you are the next in line to take same actions

You will have every reasons to support acts like Oct 7 terrorists acts and if Israel retaliates you start crying from morning to night. Those cries won't seize.

1 Like

Re: 14 Yr Old Palestinian Boy Shot Dead Over Attempted Stabbing In Israel (photos). by ExudeLoveToAll: 4:28am On Feb 06
RichestMinds:
I will never blame the kid. He had seen his family, friends, and relatives killed by IDF soldiers. He knows who exactly to target.

The world has been silence on this matter. And one thing that breaks my earth are the Nigerian christians who are supporting the killing of innocents lives in Gaza.

Even though you guys doesn't like Islam. Atleast you guys should have human sympathy.

You don't blame him but you blame someone who used self defense against the terrorists? Actions comes with consequences, you will learn this sooner than later
Re: 14 Yr Old Palestinian Boy Shot Dead Over Attempted Stabbing In Israel (photos). by ExudeLoveToAll: 4:30am On Feb 06
God1000:

Don't start a story from the middle

if I were you, I would try to ask what led to the October 7th attack which was decades of systematic abuse, occupation of Palestinian land and oppression, I don't think you are a good student of history.

Good student of history grin the story didn't start just decades grin you see how you want to be clever by half grin
Re: 14 Yr Old Palestinian Boy Shot Dead Over Attempted Stabbing In Israel (photos). by pquaver(m): 4:48am On Feb 06
God1000:

Don't start a story from the middle

if I were you, I would try to ask what led to the October 7th attack which was decades of systematic abuse, occupation of Palestinian land and oppression, I don't think you are a good student of history.

In history the first attack was carried out by the arabs on the Jews... The isreal defeated them and since then it is same story.. The arabs attacked isreal first it is documented history and the rejected 2 state solution severally.. Stop being sentimental
Re: 14 Yr Old Palestinian Boy Shot Dead Over Attempted Stabbing In Israel (photos). by Botragelad: 6:07am On Feb 06
nlfpmod
Re: 14 Yr Old Palestinian Boy Shot Dead Over Attempted Stabbing In Israel (photos). by Botragelad: 6:08am On Feb 06
fergie001
Re: 14 Yr Old Palestinian Boy Shot Dead Over Attempted Stabbing In Israel (photos). by kingthreat(m): 6:20am On Feb 06
Imagine if he had a gun.
Re: 14 Yr Old Palestinian Boy Shot Dead Over Attempted Stabbing In Israel (photos). by article1: 6:27am On Feb 06
Young terrorist. But the boy fine sha
Re: 14 Yr Old Palestinian Boy Shot Dead Over Attempted Stabbing In Israel (photos). by Pylony(m): 6:47am On Feb 06
RichestMinds:
I will never blame the kid. He had seen his family, friends, and relatives killed by IDF soldiers. He knows who exactly to target.

The world has been silence on this matter. And one thing that breaks my earth are the Nigerian christians who are supporting the killing of innocents lives in Gaza.

Even though you guys doesn't like Islam. Atleast you guys should have human sympathy.
The same world is silent about those Israeli and non Israelis abducted by Hamas, that is the Genesis of the war don't forget that, and if Hamas never attacked Civilians across Israel there won't be this carnage today, we saw many Muslims across the globe in jubilation, dancing and even sharing candies simply because Israel Civilians in their homes and some at an event where killed and many Abducted, rape even kids burn in their homes we know all these from the bodycam worn by the Terrorist group HAMAS.
The same Hamas who deprived it's people clean water by pulling out all the water pipes to make Missiles to kill across the fence into Israel, is worthy of many Muslims to celebrate, they don't even know that Isreal is made up of over 2million Arab Muslims within their Country affairs and decision making simply because they're instructed to hate the Jews.
Re: 14 Yr Old Palestinian Boy Shot Dead Over Attempted Stabbing In Israel (photos). by Ogbuu101: 8:10am On Feb 06
BigBlackPreek:
He already knows he will be shot dead but he wanted to achieve matyrdom of which he did ultimate. teenage terrorists indeed ,no rip to waste .
And Hamas will pay his parents $10,000.
That’s d routine
Re: 14 Yr Old Palestinian Boy Shot Dead Over Attempted Stabbing In Israel (photos). by Oakenshield: 9:11am On Feb 06
He should go and await 62 juveniles virgin useless
Re: 14 Yr Old Palestinian Boy Shot Dead Over Attempted Stabbing In Israel (photos). by Botragelad: 10:46am On Feb 06
nlfpmod
fergie001
Re: 14 Yr Old Palestinian Boy Shot Dead Over Attempted Stabbing In Israel (photos). by aguluobi: 10:59am On Feb 06
Of course Isreal did nothing to them, they just want to keep dying.

Botragelad:
More. Attempt by Pro Hamas to spin the narrative. Lol
Babinski:

If you die seeking that revenge then it shouldn't be anyone's business. The end result of trying to revenge against someone stronger than you is death. Unfortunately it is Hamas and Palestinians seeking revenge that are crying genocide.
Kavaista:
I hope another shot was fired to confirm he's really dead?

All terrorists and their sympathisers and enablers I say this will keep on been your fate as long as you sleep and wake up and all you think of is the extermination of the state of Israel.
ekineme:
Thank God for technology, if not for CCTV propagandist would have feasted on this to call for protest. What was he thinking, stabbing a soldier during this period of war?
BigBlackPreek:
He already knows he will be shot dead but he wanted to achieve matyrdom of which he did ultimate. teenage terrorists indeed ,no rip to waste .
dangermouse:
What was he thinking approaching an armed soldier in a time of war with the intent of stabbing the soldier?

He committed suicide. It is as simple as that.
Namaster:
Foolish terrorists brainwash kids and turn them into violent extremists then cry foul when they're killed.

It's a shame a kid is dead. But the soldiers did NOTHING wrong here.
Righteousness2:
14 year old and is already a Terrorist!

This and many more are examples of the " INNOCENT CIVILIANS" you Hear about on the likes of aljazeera and other Hamas Terrorists propaganda medias.

Innocent Civilians who are groomed from as little as 5yr to kill and stab fellow humans because they are jews.

Innocent Civilians who take so much joy in stabbing and killing fellow humans because they are Jews.
After killings his his fellow humans, he picks up the phone and screams Mama baba I just killed 10Jews.! I just killed 10 Jews!
The next thing you Hear on the phone is the parents screaming and shouting in joy " Allahu akbar"

Pure INSANITY!!!

Creamypie:
Beyond handsome face lies a misguided, black and wicked heart

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do People Love Clinton? / How Do I Join Rotary Club In Gbagada Lagos / Boko Haram Bombings: Igbos Flee Kano Print

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.