Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

After Walking Naked For Tinubu Election, Actor Apologises For Bringing Disaster - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After Walking Naked For Tinubu Election, Actor Apologises For Bringing Disaster (2686 Views)

Atiku, PDP To Close Case Challenging Tinubu’s Election Thursday / Why Govs Withdrew Suit Challenging Tinubu’s Election – Lawyer / How Foreign Press Agencies Reported Tinubu's Election Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Walking Naked For Tinubu Election, Actor Apologises For Bringing Disaster by Bigkoko: 7:15pm On Feb 05
To save the situation, Dangote has to go, or Nigeria has to go!

Don't take my word for it, ask any highly placed Auditor what he thinks about Dangote refinery sourcing crude outside Nigeria, and selling refined products to Nigerians!

In all you do, never play with numbers, statistics, demand and supply. These are what runs the economy!
Re: After Walking Naked For Tinubu Election, Actor Apologises For Bringing Disaster by hedonido: 7:16pm On Feb 05
Waterfullbelle:
Kill tribalism and Nigeria will be a better place.

The only way to kill tribalism is to divide the country along broad tribal lines. Let macro tribalism give way to micro tribalism.

Nigeria has fallen. The more I see the disgusting ronu imps heading ALL the major government positions from the Army, to Police to Customs to FIRS to CBN to EFCC to Chief of Staff, etc, the more disgusted I feel. This is not how to be a multi ethnic 'country'.

The concept of Nigeria is DEAD. More dead now than it even was under Buhari. At this rate I really don't even want Peter Obi to be president, because I know that he or any other Igbo in that position would have a point to prove by purporting to be nationalistic. This would be anti Igbo, because how do you undo the unfair advantage enjoyed by the bastards who have planted themselves everywhere?

So, the time to ramp up division is now. Nothing else would resolve the Nigerian question.

3 Likes

Re: After Walking Naked For Tinubu Election, Actor Apologises For Bringing Disaster by Bigkoko: 7:21pm On Feb 05
Nigeria is already on it's way to fall under the load it carries!

When Govs buy cars and other freebies for chosen few, I just laughed at the foolishness! Even Switzerland don't give freebies like these! If you want a car, you access a loan and buy a Lamborghini of your dreams. Na your salary go hear am. But not the case of Nigeria!

Tufiakwaaaa....this kind poor country dishing out money like a rich country!

hedonido:

The only way to kill tribalism is to divide the country along broad tribal lines. Let macro tribalism give way to micro tribalism.

Nigeria has fallen. The more I see the disgusting ronu imps heading ALL the major government positions from the Army, to Police to Customs to FIRS to CBN to EFCC to Chief of Staff, etc, the more disgusted I feel. This is not how to be a multi ethnic 'country'.

The concept of Nigeria is DEAD. More dead now than it even was under Buhari. At this rate I really don't even want Peter Obi to be president, because I know that he or any other Igbo in that position would have a point to prove by purporting to be nationalistic. This would be anti Igbo, because how do you undo the unfair advantage enjoyed by the bastards who have planted themselves everywhere?

So, the time to ramp up division is now. Nothing else would resolve the Nigerian question.
Re: After Walking Naked For Tinubu Election, Actor Apologises For Bringing Disaster by LordIsaac(m): 7:35pm On Feb 05
If elections were to hold today, the Nigerians I know will reelect Asiwaju. The problem is beyond Asiwaju himself.
Re: After Walking Naked For Tinubu Election, Actor Apologises For Bringing Disaster by tunde1200(m): 7:38pm On Feb 05
PressMyButton:
Emotional blackmail won't work on the President. Tinubu is not the reason you are hungry but past Governments that failed to fix our refineries. If you had used same energy to demand rehabilitation of old refineries or a new one, we won't be borrowing money to pay 400billion subsidy monthly which can no longer be sustained.

They don't have the sense to reason this your write up.
All I know is there is a particular tribe that hates every other person in Nigeria so they can not see anything Good.
Re: After Walking Naked For Tinubu Election, Actor Apologises For Bringing Disaster by Throwback: 7:39pm On Feb 05
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
We must teach Peter Obi a lesson..

Tinubu till 2099..

Stale!

Just be happy it is not Obi that is in power to teach you a lesson like he did as Governor when many were wailing that he was wicked and visionless.

2 Likes

Re: After Walking Naked For Tinubu Election, Actor Apologises For Bringing Disaster by 2elliot: 8:04pm On Feb 05
Since after the elections, I have minimised my presence and comments on Nairaland and others pertaining Nigeria's politics. Nigeria does not deserve my time and energy. It can go to blazes for all I care.
Thank God I am blessed enough to live to a great extent above the current sufferings. In fact, I have received more blessings in the past eight months of Tinubu than any other time in my life.
Re: After Walking Naked For Tinubu Election, Actor Apologises For Bringing Disaster by 2elliot: 8:09pm On Feb 05
tunde1200:

All I know is there is a particular tribe that hates every other person in Nigeria so they can not see anything Good.
There is a tribe with Tunde names that are like the ostrich that always buries its head in the sand and is very treacherous.
Re: After Walking Naked For Tinubu Election, Actor Apologises For Bringing Disaster by aderadio1: 8:14pm On Feb 05
PressMyButton:
Emotional blackmail won't work on the President. Tinubu is not the reason you are hungry but past Governments that failed to fix our refineries. If you had used same energy to demand rehabilitation of old refineries or a new one, we won't be borrowing money to pay 400billion subsidy monthly which can no longer be sustained.
I am getting confused, are we still paying subsidy?
Re: After Walking Naked For Tinubu Election, Actor Apologises For Bringing Disaster by a4cube: 8:19pm On Feb 05
Throwback:

Stale!

Just be happy it is not Obi that is in power to teach you a lesson like he did as Governor when many were wailing that he was wicked and visionless.
You go explain tire. The bandit from irigbaji rushed to grab and run without any strategy. Just because Obi said it druggie went overdrive to do it. He should have asked Obi how he want to achieve it.

1 Like

Re: After Walking Naked For Tinubu Election, Actor Apologises For Bringing Disaster by a4cube: 8:24pm On Feb 05
tunde1200:

Can you and the person you quoted show us where you criticised Buhari for not building refineries. You guys praised him for good eight years while we called him out. You naive beings called us hater for calling him out but now you want to blame him because druggie is doing far worst than him.

Treacherous human beings.
Re: After Walking Naked For Tinubu Election, Actor Apologises For Bringing Disaster by a4cube: 8:27pm On Feb 05
PressMyButton:
Can you show us your posts demanding rehabilitation of refineries from buhari. Now you know he did badly but you praised him for 8 years.
Re: After Walking Naked For Tinubu Election, Actor Apologises For Bringing Disaster by arantess: 8:29pm On Feb 05
Agbaya wey mumu well well
Re: After Walking Naked For Tinubu Election, Actor Apologises For Bringing Disaster by BalticGold: 8:50pm On Feb 05
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: After Walking Naked For Tinubu Election, Actor Apologises For Bringing Disaster by Sunday2021: 8:58pm On Feb 05
IkeOnyia:

APC did very well in last weekend's bye-elections. They are still very strong, truth be told. I was even surprised to find out that they hold two senatorial seats each(four in total) in Delta and Edo states that are traditionally PDP strongholds. Tinubu will win a second tenure in 2027 no doubt.
do you have election in this country?
Re: After Walking Naked For Tinubu Election, Actor Apologises For Bringing Disaster by Okoroawusa: 9:05pm On Feb 05
We shall see
Re: After Walking Naked For Tinubu Election, Actor Apologises For Bringing Disaster by G00dharddick: 9:23pm On Feb 05
Where's seunmsg the 🤡 ?

Has the guy deactivated his account? Or is he tired of teaching Obi lesson? I told him that his kinsmen are lamenting of hunger but the 🤡 said that they voted for obi. Dude did this your brother also voted for obi? 🤡
Re: After Walking Naked For Tinubu Election, Actor Apologises For Bringing Disaster by sukar886: 9:50pm On Feb 05
Tinubu and APC have killed this country, hunger everywhere, a bag of rice is now 65k, what is really happening
Re: After Walking Naked For Tinubu Election, Actor Apologises For Bringing Disaster by Tremple8v: 9:53pm On Feb 05
Ok
Re: After Walking Naked For Tinubu Election, Actor Apologises For Bringing Disaster by aguluobi: 9:59pm On Feb 05
Next election Tinubu will still win

OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Tinubu till 2099..
Re: After Walking Naked For Tinubu Election, Actor Apologises For Bringing Disaster by OKOATA(m): 10:46pm On Feb 05
Obakoolex:

It's stupidity of the highest order if you think some region are not feeling the heat.
You that even type nonsense Everytime, one can feel your pain and hunger in all your post grin
Guy you funny o. I swear small time now he go say I get bitcoins, I get usdt. 🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: After Walking Naked For Tinubu Election, Actor Apologises For Bringing Disaster by Ishilove: 12:53am On Feb 06
E never choke una.
Re: After Walking Naked For Tinubu Election, Actor Apologises For Bringing Disaster by oladipuposadeeq(m): 2:15am On Feb 06
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Tinubu till 2099..
grin tinubu wouldn't live to see 2099 now haba, it's not a curse.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Ebin Pawa" Comrades Storms The Palace Of The Emir Of Illorin Palace Over Hunger / Ex-npn Chief, Akinloye Dies / Peter Odili Running From Efcc, No Way For Him!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.