Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

Naira/dollar Exchange Rate: We Have To Pray To God- Pastor Adeboye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naira/dollar Exchange Rate: We Have To Pray To God- Pastor Adeboye (939 Views)

How Buhari Naira/dollar Policy Serves Cabals, big time scam / 2 Soldiers Dropped Their Guns & Knelt Down To Pray (Photo) / Muslims (MURIC) Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over 2019 Doom Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naira/dollar Exchange Rate: We Have To Pray To God- Pastor Adeboye by gratiaeo(m): 8:48pm On Feb 05
Ok.

The truth is that prayer isn’t gonna solve this

I Am tired of praying for Nigeria, I came into this world and started praying for Nigeria

The more we pray the more things get worse

Like, let these men of GOD come together and call out the people in power.

Imagine small Cotonu of yesterday is now better than Nigeria.. 1kcefa is equivalent to 4K

And you want me to pray? Lol πŸ˜‚

I have stopped praying for this country abeg

The country should pray for me instead, surviving here is not easy at all

Tinubu and his supporters are wicked

3 Likes

Re: Naira/dollar Exchange Rate: We Have To Pray To God- Pastor Adeboye by JayyXXX(m): 8:51pm On Feb 05
Crase Man grin

12 Likes

Re: Naira/dollar Exchange Rate: We Have To Pray To God- Pastor Adeboye by immortalcrown(m): 8:51pm On Feb 05
Religious cancer.

This is the same man that has organised "Prayer for Nigeria" for more than 20 years.

11 Likes

Re: Naira/dollar Exchange Rate: We Have To Pray To God- Pastor Adeboye by Mindlog: 8:55pm On Feb 05
No be by prayers.

1 Like

Re: Naira/dollar Exchange Rate: We Have To Pray To God- Pastor Adeboye by jmoore(m): 9:03pm On Feb 05
Useless prayers end up in the spam folder.

2 Likes

Re: Naira/dollar Exchange Rate: We Have To Pray To God- Pastor Adeboye by gratiaeo(m): 9:10pm On Feb 05
Adeboye is a man of Satan i will not be surprise if BBC open his yansh tomorrow

5 Likes

Re: Naira/dollar Exchange Rate: We Have To Pray To God- Pastor Adeboye by G00dharddick: 9:11pm On Feb 05
This man should stop embarrassing himself! He talks like a drunkard

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira/dollar Exchange Rate: We Have To Pray To God- Pastor Adeboye by HappyPagan: 9:18pm On Feb 05
Redeemed people should help this man. Like Trump and Biden, and Tinubu, old age don dey worry am.

Hide the man abeg. grin

1 Like

Re: Naira/dollar Exchange Rate: We Have To Pray To God- Pastor Adeboye by DohFahSo: 9:19pm On Feb 05
immortalcrown:
Religious cancer.

This is the same man that has organised "Prayer for Nigeria" for more than 20 years.
Is he your president??
Re: Naira/dollar Exchange Rate: We Have To Pray To God- Pastor Adeboye by DohFahSo: 9:19pm On Feb 05
gratiaeo:
Adeboye is a man of Satan i will not be surprise if BBC open his yansh tomorrow
You are Satan himself.
Re: Naira/dollar Exchange Rate: We Have To Pray To God- Pastor Adeboye by immortalcrown(m): 9:21pm On Feb 05
DohFahSo:

Is he your president??
The same question goes to you and him.

4 Likes

Re: Naira/dollar Exchange Rate: We Have To Pray To God- Pastor Adeboye by DohFahSo: 9:49pm On Feb 05
immortalcrown:
The same question goes to you and him.
Your profile display should read immortalCLOWN
Re: Naira/dollar Exchange Rate: We Have To Pray To God- Pastor Adeboye by immortalcrown(m): 9:51pm On Feb 05
DohFahSo:

Your profile display should read immortalCLOWN
What should yours read?

2 Likes

Re: Naira/dollar Exchange Rate: We Have To Pray To God- Pastor Adeboye by Amumaigwe: 9:58pm On Feb 05
gratiaeo:
Ok.

I Am tired of praying for Nigeria, I came into this world and started praying for Nigeria

Imagine small Cotonu of yesterday is now better than Nigeria.. 1kcefa is equivalent to 4K

This man should just shut up

6 Likes

Re: Naira/dollar Exchange Rate: We Have To Pray To God- Pastor Adeboye by gratiaeo(m): 10:02pm On Feb 05
DohFahSo:

You are Satan himself.
At least I'm not confusing people like alter bandit you call pastor

4 Likes

Re: Naira/dollar Exchange Rate: We Have To Pray To God- Pastor Adeboye by paramakina202: 10:07pm On Feb 05
E be like say this man na CORN pastor grin

4 Likes

Re: Naira/dollar Exchange Rate: We Have To Pray To God- Pastor Adeboye by Balkan(m): 10:27pm On Feb 05
Adebayo is a criminal

4 Likes

Re: Naira/dollar Exchange Rate: We Have To Pray To God- Pastor Adeboye by Usmanovic95(m): 10:46pm On Feb 05
Nigeria and Afghanistan are ranked top two in the list of most prayerful countries.If na by prayer, these two countries should be among the most developed countries.

1 Like

Re: Naira/dollar Exchange Rate: We Have To Pray To God- Pastor Adeboye by APOPTOSIS: 10:48pm On Feb 05
PASTOPRENEURS....
When you were asking your minions to pray that they be the only ones to stand out in their families and they should pray that other members of the family would always go hungry so as to come to them for basic aids and foods you didn't realize God was going to answer such..🀣🀣

Now you want to rush back to same GOD to pray for Antidotes. You are joking Ogaaa, your prayer stands. God is never an author of confusion.
Re: Naira/dollar Exchange Rate: We Have To Pray To God- Pastor Adeboye by OKOATA(m): 12:35am On Feb 06
APOPTOSIS:
PASTOPRENEURS....
When you were asking your minions to pray that they be the only ones to stand out in their families and they should pray that other members of the family would always go hungry so as to come to them for basic aids and foods you didn't realize God was going to answer such..🀣🀣

Now you want to rush back to same GOD to pray for Antidotes. You are joking Ogaaa, your prayer stands. God is never an author of confusion.
🀣🀣🀣. Clown 🀑. But na true you talk o. E be like na old age dey worry the man. Make una free am abeg.
Re: Naira/dollar Exchange Rate: We Have To Pray To God- Pastor Adeboye by Floky215: 1:31am On Feb 06
gratiaeo:
Ok.

This idiot have forgotten quickly he is one among the charlatans giving fake prophecies to his people and dishing out fake declaration of things going to be good in no time...!!
Now that things have passed becareful it has now turn to matter of prayer...!!

Nonsense crooks on pulpits..!!
Re: Naira/dollar Exchange Rate: We Have To Pray To God- Pastor Adeboye by papyjaypaul: 3:01am On Feb 06
Our renowned mathematician has said all calculations to solve the foreign exchange dilemma lead to prayer 😁

1 Like

Re: Naira/dollar Exchange Rate: We Have To Pray To God- Pastor Adeboye by migabeatz: 3:06am On Feb 06
Prayers cannot substitute for actions!

Kudos to everyone out there trying to make something good happen for them.

Just want to inform you all that you can trade your funds and crypto currency with me at GOOD rate. Upwork contract is also available for scouting.

Ask me for all tags (clean funds only). I have a registered business name, I'm on LinkedIn and I'm ready to provide you with any info that you need to verify me.

I also help solve freelance platforms issues.

Contact me to learn more. Thanks!

My what's app number is 08115468005

1 Like

Re: Naira/dollar Exchange Rate: We Have To Pray To God- Pastor Adeboye by mrblessed(m): 6:04am On Feb 06
Pray to God to strengthen the naira? Nawa o! These people sef

1 Like

Re: Naira/dollar Exchange Rate: We Have To Pray To God- Pastor Adeboye by abdulimussa: 7:26am On Feb 06
As if the west used prayers to create all the high big techs in their various countries. Keep deiciving Nigerians religicrazy.

1 Like

Re: Naira/dollar Exchange Rate: We Have To Pray To God- Pastor Adeboye by DatNiggaDaz: 7:28am On Feb 06
I strongly believe that this man sniffs white substances like his balablu kinsman

1 Like

Re: Naira/dollar Exchange Rate: We Have To Pray To God- Pastor Adeboye by Vinnie2000(m): 7:32am On Feb 06
This Man that claimed God stopped Snow from falling in Europe last December. embarassed undecided

Outside Religious issues, He hardly makes Intelligent comments! sad sad
Re: Naira/dollar Exchange Rate: We Have To Pray To God- Pastor Adeboye by Vinnie2000(m): 7:36am On Feb 06
papyjaypaul:
Our renowned mathematician has said all calculations to solve the foreign exchange dilemma lead to prayer 😁

The way 'Highly educated' Nigerians who are Religious, reason is sometimes Baffling. undecided

I once had a FUPRE, Warri Engineering Graduate who claimed that Siamese Twins syndrome, is the work of Satan. shocked

I just tire dat day! sad sad
Re: Naira/dollar Exchange Rate: We Have To Pray To God- Pastor Adeboye by ZombiePUNISHER: 7:38am On Feb 06
Adeboye is a politician
And a religious business man

Not a man of God

(1) (Reply)

Why Always Them / Senate Clears President, Indicts Atiku Over Ptdf Scam / Nigerians Need To Watch Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.