Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

AFCON: Nigeria High Commission Issues Advisory To Nigerians In South Africa - Sports (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AFCON: Nigeria High Commission Issues Advisory To Nigerians In South Africa (29546 Views)

AFCON: Nigeria's Victory Over Egypt Break The Pharaoh's 16-Game Unbeaten Record / 2022 AFCON: Nigeria, Egypt, Cameroon Seeded Ahead Of Draws / AFCON: Nigeria has The Highest Third Place Finishes In AFCON (see) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AFCON: Nigeria High Commission Issues Advisory To Nigerians In South Africa by MzansiCoolio: 9:34pm On Feb 06
obaidan:

It is not an overreaction...YOur people are barbaric, behave like wild animals, eager to kill. And yes Everything progressive about Nigeria and Nigerian triggers a lot of South Africans, to the point of unleashing violence on our people. Your country needs to embark on National Orientation of the barbaric bunch amongst you. You guys complain of Nigerians doing drugs and fraud in your country, then go to kill and loot the helpless Nigerians doing legitimate business in your country. You have raised a lot of animals in that country. I always advice Nigerians to stay away from South Africa if possible. No point living where you cannot have peace.

You calling us animals and barbaric helps the situation and improves relations 👍🏽. Let me share with my fellow xenophobes.
Re: AFCON: Nigeria High Commission Issues Advisory To Nigerians In South Africa by MzansiCoolio: 9:36pm On Feb 06
Bonapart:
you have mentally deranged individuals for a people and a very hyper victim mentality. Very lazy set of people. I can never step my foot in S.A. not in this world not in the one to come

You calling us a lazy set of people helps improve relations and calms the situation 👍🏽. Let me share with my fellow xenophobes.
Re: AFCON: Nigeria High Commission Issues Advisory To Nigerians In South Africa by Christlike01: 10:30pm On Feb 06
IronGalaxy:
You're all mouth and no action

Lol ! Coming from a weak ass bantu man,this is truly laughable ! Laughing out loud,southy self dey form hard guy ! Nigerians are "all mouth and no action" did you just say that ?! Lol !

What's even that "action" if I may ask you,oblong head from Soweto ?! Oh ! I guess "action" is when a group of some lazy ass primitive bantu men gathered at a Joburg's corner,like some primitive savages that they are,and suddenly launched a premeditated attack against all foreign business owners within the vicinity with the evil intent of killing them so as to steal their wares and other belongings,right ?! That's no action,werey; that's laziness induced savagery ! It doesn't make any sense.

Your Papa dey ment,"Shithole" from Soweto ! Go and try a Naija guy for size one on one and see if e no go pummel your big head beyond recognition,monkey !
Try nonsense from your end,we promise you'll hear from us too this time around. It will be violence for violence,una dey ment for that una jungle and na that ment we go take port am for una !

Bring it on !
Re: AFCON: Nigeria High Commission Issues Advisory To Nigerians In South Africa by PrincessofDSS(f): 10:50pm On Feb 06
IronGalaxy:
Do they even exist? grin grin grin Why would a South African be living in Naija of all places?

Hey! Galaxy or whatever you call yourself, it appears you don’t know the meaning of Nigeria right, I will teach you if any Nigerian should loose his or her life after the match tomorrow. I personally will track you down and execute you. It’s a promise

Re: AFCON: Nigeria High Commission Issues Advisory To Nigerians In South Africa by Vision101(m): 11:02pm On Feb 06
@IronGalaxy
And y'all the same actually. Nigerians, Ethiopians, Zimbos, etc.. a burden to our systems.

@me
As many Nigerians are desirous to japa, for a long time I have not heard of any fresh Nigerian traveling to SA. This means that SA is outdated grin grin

Re: AFCON: Nigeria High Commission Issues Advisory To Nigerians In South Africa by DeOTR: 12:19am On Feb 07
IronGalaxy:
don't really care what you believe, I'm hear to share facts. take it or leave it
The only fact is that there are only just 27k Nigerians in South Africa. If you have any other verifiable official data, bring it here. We don't care about choose to believe either.

Re: AFCON: Nigeria High Commission Issues Advisory To Nigerians In South Africa by DeOTR: 12:45am On Feb 07
IronGalaxy:
And I'm telling you we have the problem of undocumented foreigners roaming our streets causing all sorts of chaos because our borders are porous.
Bro, you go explain tire, no evidence. 😂.

Re: AFCON: Nigeria High Commission Issues Advisory To Nigerians In South Africa by Litmus: 1:07am On Feb 07
God1000:
South Africa and Nigeria are always at loggerheads, we're also highly obsessed with each other.

I know they don't like us due to several reasons.

I remember those days on Facebook, I would infiltrate their Facebook pages, argue with them and defend Nigeria throughout the day, and that was how I met all my south African friends. Funny memories

I hope our brothers and sisters living there will heed the warning Sha.

Wednesday match will end 2-0 in our favor

"South Africa and Nigeria are always at loggerheads"

"we're also highly obsessed with each other".

What Nigerians are obsessed with South Africans or are at loggerheads with those stupid people?

Why is it South Africans and Ghanians are unable to take responsibility for their shortcomings such as envy and jealousy issues ?

These people endlessly target Nigerians with one form of attitude or another and when Nigerians defend themselves they couch this as some form of equal rivalry. For instance, If Nigeria lose to South Africa, not one South African will be harmed by Nigerians regardless of how South Africa fans react. However if South Africa lose to Nigeria, Nigerians will be harmed by South Africans depending on how the Nigerians react and actually if they don't react.

How does the scenario expressed above lead to concluding that there is some sort of happy- clappy, rivalry between South Africa and Nigeria?
Re: AFCON: Nigeria High Commission Issues Advisory To Nigerians In South Africa by kayusely70(m): 1:21am On Feb 07
God1000:
South Africa and Nigeria are always at loggerheads, we're also highly obsessed with each other.

I know they don't like us due to several reasons.

I remember those days on Facebook, I would infiltrate their Facebook pages, argue with them and defend Nigeria throughout the day, and that was how I met all my south African friends. Funny memories

I hope our brothers and sisters living there will heed the warning Sha.

Wednesday match will end 2-0 in our favor
Amen ooo! I pray we show them pepper!

Re: AFCON: Nigeria High Commission Issues Advisory To Nigerians In South Africa by IronGalaxy: 7:27am On Feb 07
Vision101:
@IronGalaxy
And y'all the same actually. Nigerians, Ethiopians, Zimbos, etc.. a burden to our systems.

@me
As many Nigerians are desirous to japa, for a long time I have not heard of any fresh Nigerian traveling to SA. This means that SA is outdated grin grin
So you expect to hear about every Nigerian boarding a plane going to SA? You lots are so dumb it's ridiculous
Re: AFCON: Nigeria High Commission Issues Advisory To Nigerians In South Africa by IronGalaxy: 7:30am On Feb 07
YoungBlackRico:
Okay, my bad for engaging you. Looks like a good number of you lot from SA have refused to evolve with the rest of humanity, hence the cruel animalistic behavior y'all exhibit all the time.
You really don't want me to spam this thread with all the pics of your daily beheadings do you? Don't test me.
Re: AFCON: Nigeria High Commission Issues Advisory To Nigerians In South Africa by IronGalaxy: 7:33am On Feb 07
Litmus:

What Nigerians are obsessed with South Africans or are at loggerheads with those stupid people?

Why is it South Africans and Ghanians are unable to take responsibility for their shortcomings such as envy and jealousy issues ?

These people endlessly target Nigerians with one form of attitude or another and when Nigerians defend themselves they couch this as some form of equal rivalry. For instance, If Nigeria lose to South Africa, not one South African will be harmed by Nigerians regardless of how South Africa fans react. However if South Africa lose to Nigeria, Nigerians will be harmed by South Africans depending on how the Nigerians react and actually if they don't react.

How does the scenario expressed above lead to concluding that there is some sort of happy- clappy, rivalry between South Africa and Nigeria?

What exactly are we supposed to be "jealous" of? I always hear of this fabled "jealousy" we supposedly have. Do tell
Re: AFCON: Nigeria High Commission Issues Advisory To Nigerians In South Africa by Litmus: 12:49pm On Feb 07
IronGalaxy:
What exactly are we supposed to be "jealous" of? I always hear of this fabled "jealousy" we supposedly have. Do tell

The highlighted is really an insincere question since jealousy/envy are easy accusations to defend against regardless of how evident.
Re: AFCON: Nigeria High Commission Issues Advisory To Nigerians In South Africa by IronGalaxy: 12:52pm On Feb 07
Litmus:

The highlighted is really an insincere question since jealousy/envy are easy accusations to defend against regardless of how evident.
Nope, it's a quite straightforward question. If I have money it's easy to say someone without it is jealous of me, even at that I must have proof of that. So if you have no answer, you have no business calling people "jealous"of you
Re: AFCON: Nigeria High Commission Issues Advisory To Nigerians In South Africa by Vision101(m): 1:18pm On Feb 07
@IronGalaxy
So you expect to hear about every Nigerian boarding a plane going to SA? You lots are so dumb it's ridiculous.

@me
When Nigerians were heading to SA we knew. As they are presently heading to other nations we know. But SA? No No....SA has indeed expired grin grin
Re: AFCON: Nigeria High Commission Issues Advisory To Nigerians In South Africa by IronGalaxy: 1:45pm On Feb 07
Vision101:
@IronGalaxy
So you expect to hear about every Nigerian boarding a plane going to SA? You lots are so dumb it's ridiculous.

@me
When Nigerians were heading to SA we knew. As they are presently heading to other nations we know. But SA? No No....SA has indeed expired grin grin
SA will never expire when you lots are still deported from the likes of Niger cool
Re: AFCON: Nigeria High Commission Issues Advisory To Nigerians In South Africa by Vision101(m): 2:01pm On Feb 07
@IronGalaxy
SA will never expire when you lots are still deported from the likes of Niger.

@me
I'm sure that you don't know Nigeria too well. Nigerians deported from Niger? Hahaha... Most of the abokis in Nigeria that shine shoes and do menial jobs are from Niger.

Niger is half dead because Nigeria decided to lock up.

Accept the truth. In the eyes of average Nigerian SA is outdated.
Re: AFCON: Nigeria High Commission Issues Advisory To Nigerians In South Africa by IronGalaxy: 2:06pm On Feb 07
Vision101:
@IronGalaxy
SA will never expire when you lots are still deported from the likes of Niger.

@me
I'm sure that you don't know Nigeria too well. Nigerians deported from Niger? Hahaha... Most of the abokis in Nigeria that shine shoes and do menial jobs are from Niger.

Niger is half dead because Nigeria decided to lock up.

Accept the truth. In the eyes of average Nigerian SA is outdated.
Except the reality says otherwise, Nigerians go to SA for greener pastures to this day and South Africans couldn't be caught dead in that zoo. FACT. There's a whole thread on this forum dedicated to those seeking to move to SA.
And yes, you've been deported from Niger, where have you not been deported ?

Re: AFCON: Nigeria High Commission Issues Advisory To Nigerians In South Africa by Bonapart(m): 7:58pm On Feb 07
MzansiCoolio:

You calling us a lazy set of people helps improve relations and calms the situation 👍🏽. Let me share with my fellow xenophobes.
thunder fire you and your xenophobians pieces of sh!!!!t
Re: AFCON: Nigeria High Commission Issues Advisory To Nigerians In South Africa by ComradeKipepe: 11:52pm On Feb 08
IronGalaxy:
We can speak of Tanzania not Nigeria. We were never anyone's basket case even under Apartheid, you never saw us flocking to your countries en masse

"We were never anyone's basket case even under Apartheid" It's at this point where most South Africans go wrong.

1. Image 1: https://twitter.com/KipepeComrade/status/1731674083937407171

If you were never anyone's basket case even under Apartheid, how true is the statement of your president?

2. Image 2: https://twitter.com/TZSpokesperson/status/1162338963161604096

Re: AFCON: Nigeria High Commission Issues Advisory To Nigerians In South Africa by IronGalaxy: 9:12am On Feb 09
ComradeKipepe:

"We were never anyone's basket case even under Apartheid" It's at this point where most South Africans go wrong.

1. Image 1: https://twitter.com/KipepeComrade/status/1731674083937407171

If you were never anyone's basket case even under Apartheid, how true is the statement of your president?

2. Image 2: https://twitter.com/TZSpokesperson/status/1162338963161604096
Lol. You are still on this ish?
Again, now slowly. We were never anyone's basket case under Apartheid. We didn't cross borders en masse seeking asylum, sleeping in makeshift tents in anyone's country.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lewandowski Beats Messi, Jorginho To 2021 Golden Player Award / ‘jay Jay Okocha’ Voted Bolton’s Best Player Over The Last 20 Years / Mauricio Pochettino To Become Chelsea New Manager