Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,709 members, 7,827,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

AFCON: Nigeria High Commission Issues Advisory To Nigerians In South Africa - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AFCON: Nigeria High Commission Issues Advisory To Nigerians In South Africa (29608 Views)

AFCON: Nigeria's Victory Over Egypt Break The Pharaoh's 16-Game Unbeaten Record / 2022 AFCON: Nigeria, Egypt, Cameroon Seeded Ahead Of Draws / AFCON: Nigeria has The Highest Third Place Finishes In AFCON (see) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AFCON: Nigeria High Commission Issues Advisory To Nigerians In South Africa by lexy2014: 11:49am On Feb 06
MzansiCoolio:

I wonder if IG is even gonna bother reading this thesis or just use it to wipe his bum withπŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

I wouldn't.

are you claiming that you use your bum to read instead of your brain? that is serious.

if you claim that "Nigerians aren't only viewed with suspicion only in SA, dude this is a global phenomenon", how then did Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala become the Director General of the World Trade Organisation (WTO). Is she not a Nigerian?

if you claim that "Nigerians aren't only viewed with suspicion only in SA, dude this is a global phenomenon", how did Dr. Amina Mohammed become the deputy secretary general of the United Nations? Maybe she isn’t a Nigerian. I guess she is a South African.

What about Adebayo Ogunlesi the owner of Gatwick Airport in the UK? How was he able to acquire such an airport in the UK If you say that β€œ"Nigerians aren't only viewed with suspicion only in SA, dude this is a global phenomenon"”? It seems we have to check his nationality. He must be a South African.

if you claim that "Nigerians aren't only viewed with suspicion only in SA, dude this is a global phenomenon", what about Prof. Wole Soyinka and Chimamanda Adichie who are respected worldwide for their literary works? Maybe you are right. They can’t be Nigerians.

if you claim that "Nigerians aren't only viewed with suspicion only in SA, dude this is a global phenomenon", what about Jay Jay Okocha, Bukayo Saka, Anthony Joshua, Victor Osimhen, John Mikel Obi…? Why is Victor Osimhen so loved in the city of Naples in Italy? Why is Asisat Oshoala a household name in Barcelona, Spain? Maybe they are South Africans. I don’t think they are Nigerians. Could you please help us confirm their nationality?

What about Kemi Badenoch who is a member of the British parliament and a minister (Secretary of State for Business and Trade) under the government of Rishi Sunak? How did she manage that if you claim that "Nigerians aren't only viewed with suspicion only in SA, dude this is a global phenomenon"?

How did Burna Boy and Wizkid manage to win grammy awards since you say that "Nigerians aren't only viewed with suspicion only in SA, dude this is a global phenomenon"?

What are the likes of David Oyelowo, Chiwetel Ejiofor and a host of others doing in their chosen professions when you says that "Nigerians aren't only viewed with suspicion only in SA, dude this is a global phenomenon"?

if you say that "Nigerians aren't only viewed with suspicion only in SA, dude this is a global phenomenon", how then did US President Joe Biden has appoint two Nigerian Americans to the President's Advisory Council on African Diaspora Engagement. Chinenye Ogwumike and Osagie Imasogie, among the 12 members appointed to the council within the Department of State?

if you say that "Nigerians aren't only viewed with suspicion only in SA, dude this is a global phenomenon", Segun Adeyina, Gabe Okoye, Solomon Adesanya, Tish Naghise, Phil Olaleye, Carol Kazeem, Oye Owolewa and Esther Agbaje elected representatives for different districts of the states of Georgia and Pennsylvania?

if you say that "Nigerians aren't only viewed with suspicion only in SA, dude this is a global phenomenon", then what exactly are you doing on nairaland? Ooops….sorry. I forgot. Nairaland is an Australian platform or maybe a South African platform. Can you please confirm its origin?

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Nigeria High Commission Issues Advisory To Nigerians In South Africa by IronGalaxy: 11:50am On Feb 06
NinjaMetahuman:
UAE, India, Malaysia don't go about killing every black person because of actions of few.
- fact

Now do you agree that you are violent criminals from a shit hole country?
Neither does South Africa
Re: AFCON: Nigeria High Commission Issues Advisory To Nigerians In South Africa by MzansiCoolio: 11:51am On Feb 06
lexy2014:

are you claiming that you use your bum to read instead of your brain? that is serious.

You should go back to your school under a tree to learn metaphors.
Re: AFCON: Nigeria High Commission Issues Advisory To Nigerians In South Africa by lexy2014: 11:51am On Feb 06
MzansiCoolio:

I wonder if IronGalaxy is even gonna bother reading this thesis or just use it to wipe his bum withπŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

I wouldn't.

you are the fist person I have met that claims that he uses his anus to read. how do you do it? pls use this to show a demonstration.

if you claim that "Nigerians aren't only viewed with suspicion only in SA, dude this is a global phenomenon", how then did Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala become the Director General of the World Trade Organisation (WTO). Is she not a Nigerian?

if you claim that "Nigerians aren't only viewed with suspicion only in SA, dude this is a global phenomenon", how did Dr. Amina Mohammed become the deputy secretary general of the United Nations? Maybe she isn’t a Nigerian. I guess she is a South African.

What about Adebayo Ogunlesi the owner of Gatwick Airport in the UK? How was he able to acquire such an airport in the UK If you say that "Nigerians aren't only viewed with suspicion only in SA, dude this is a global phenomenon"? It seems we have to check his nationality. He must be a South African.

if you claim that "Nigerians aren't only viewed with suspicion only in SA, dude this is a global phenomenon", what about Prof. Wole Soyinka and Chimamanda Adichie who are respected worldwide for their literary works? Maybe you are right. They can’t be Nigerians.

if you claim that "Nigerians aren't only viewed with suspicion only in SA, dude this is a global phenomenon", what about Jay Jay Okocha, Bukayo Saka, Anthony Joshua, Victor Osimhen, John Mikel Obi…? Why is Victor Osimhen so loved in the city of Naples in Italy? Why is Asisat Oshoala a household name in Barcelona, Spain? Maybe they are South Africans. I don’t think they are Nigerians. Could you please help us confirm their nationality?

What about Kemi Badenoch who is a member of the British parliament and a minister (Secretary of State for Business and Trade) under the government of Rishi Sunak? How did she manage that if you claim that "Nigerians aren't only viewed with suspicion only in SA, dude this is a global phenomenon"?

How did Burna Boy and Wizkid manage to win grammy awards since you say that "Nigerians aren't only viewed with suspicion only in SA, dude this is a global phenomenon"?

What are the likes of David Oyelowo, Chiwetel Ejiofor and a host of others doing in their chosen professions when you says that "Nigerians aren't only viewed with suspicion only in SA, dude this is a global phenomenon"?

if you say that "Nigerians aren't only viewed with suspicion only in SA, dude this is a global phenomenon", how then did US President Joe Biden has appoint two Nigerian Americans to the President's Advisory Council on African Diaspora Engagement. Chinenye Ogwumike and Osagie Imasogie, among the 12 members appointed to the council within the Department of State?

if you say that "Nigerians aren't only viewed with suspicion only in SA, dude this is a global phenomenon", Segun Adeyina, Gabe Okoye, Solomon Adesanya, Tish Naghise, Phil Olaleye, Carol Kazeem, Oye Owolewa and Esther Agbaje elected representatives for different districts of the states of Georgia and Pennsylvania?

if you say that "Nigerians aren't only viewed with suspicion only in SA, dude this is a global phenomenon", then what exactly are you doing on nairaland? Ooops….sorry. I forgot. Nairaland is an Australian platform or maybe a South African platform. Can you please confirm its origin?
Re: AFCON: Nigeria High Commission Issues Advisory To Nigerians In South Africa by lexy2014: 11:53am On Feb 06
MzansiCoolio:

You should go back to your school under a tree to learn metaphors.

but since you went to school under a tree to learn metaphors and all what not, why do you have to use your anus to read instead of your brain?

What about Adebayo Ogunlesi the owner of Gatwick Airport in the UK? How was he able to acquire such an airport in the UK If you say that "Nigerians aren't only viewed with suspicion only in SA, dude this is a global phenomenon"? It seems we have to check his nationality. He must be a South African.

What about Kemi Badenoch who is a member of the British parliament and a minister (
Secretary of State for Business and Trade) under the government of Rishi Sunak? How did she manage that if you claim that "Nigerians aren't only viewed with suspicion only in SA, dude this is a global phenomenon"?

Re: AFCON: Nigeria High Commission Issues Advisory To Nigerians In South Africa by NinjaMetahuman: 11:53am On Feb 06
IronGalaxy:
Neither does South Africa
LMAO.

Says someone from a country where xenophobia and murdering people on the street cos you don't want them around is the first thing that comes to mind when you think about the country.

You are violent criminals, why am I not surprised you are a liars too? grin

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Nigeria High Commission Issues Advisory To Nigerians In South Africa by MzansiCoolio: 11:56am On Feb 06
lexy2014:

but since you went to school under a tree to learn metaphors and all what not, why do you have to use your anus to read instead of your brain?

Once your teacher receives her 6 months of unpaid salary from FG, she'll once again take her job seriously and explain what a metaphor even is. πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‘ŽπŸΎπŸ’©
Re: AFCON: Nigeria High Commission Issues Advisory To Nigerians In South Africa by lexy2014: 12:00pm On Feb 06
MzansiCoolio:

Once your teacher receives her 6 months of unpaid salary from FG, she'll once again take her job seriously and explain what a metaphor even is. πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‘ŽπŸΎπŸ’©

since your teacher has received her unpaid salary from FG and has taken her job seriously and explained what a metaphor is and since you went to school under a tree to learn metaphors and all what not, then you should have not problems answering my questions.

since your teacher has received her unpaid salary from FG and has taken her job seriously and explained what a metaphor is and since you went to school under a tree to learn metaphors and all what not, why do you have to use your anus to read instead of your brain?

What about Kemi Badenoch who is a member of the British parliament and a minister (
Secretary of State for Business and Trade) under the government of Rishi Sunak? How did she manage that if you claim that "Nigerians aren't only viewed with suspicion only in SA, dude this is a global phenomenon"?

Re: AFCON: Nigeria High Commission Issues Advisory To Nigerians In South Africa by oluwaahmed: 12:05pm On Feb 06
Make nobody crayfish! Gather together in large numbers to watch the match and stay strapped at always. Pray for the best but expect the worst
Re: AFCON: Nigeria High Commission Issues Advisory To Nigerians In South Africa by MzansiCoolio: 12:05pm On Feb 06
lexy2014:

since your teacher has received her unpaid salary from FG and has taken her job seriously and explained what a metaphor is and since you went to school under a tree to learn metaphors and all what not, then you should have not problems answering my questions.
?

I'm South African, our government teachers don't know what an unpaid salary is (let alone 6 months unpaid salary). So, i suggest you wait til πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ under-tree schools reopen to have your above-mentioned questions answered.

Do under-tree schools have doors to re-open? πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‘ŽπŸΎ
Re: AFCON: Nigeria High Commission Issues Advisory To Nigerians In South Africa by lexy2014: 12:08pm On Feb 06
MzansiCoolio:

I'm South African, our government teachers don't know what an unpaid salary is (let alone 6 months unpaid salary). So, i suggest you wait til πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ under-tree schools reopen to have your above-mentioned questions answered.

Do under-tree schools have doors? πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‘ŽπŸΎ

very good. same thing we are saying. do your teachers get paid before working or get paid after work?

since your teacher has received her unpaid salary from FG and has taken her job seriously and explained what a metaphor is and since you went to school under a tree to learn metaphors and all what not, why do you have to use your anus to read instead of your brain?

Re: AFCON: Nigeria High Commission Issues Advisory To Nigerians In South Africa by kgr28(m): 12:18pm On Feb 06
MzansiCoolio:
An overreaction and insult to SA, as if anything and everything triggers us to violence 😑

The same Nigeria won Afcon in SA a few years back and there were no incidents.

This high commissioner should be demarched πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‘ŽπŸΎ
Again ntjaka, I don't remember we harm Nigerians because we lost to them...when was that This is just gaslighting.

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Nigeria High Commission Issues Advisory To Nigerians In South Africa by IronGalaxy: 12:21pm On Feb 06
kgr28:
Again ntjaka, I don't remember we harm Nigerians because we lost to them...when was that This is just gaslighting.
They like portraying themselves as these helpless victims while we know better

2 Likes

Re: AFCON: Nigeria High Commission Issues Advisory To Nigerians In South Africa by kgr28(m): 12:21pm On Feb 06
LONEWOLFJOHN:
when someone tell me why did I hate SA people, this the reason, they are very useless people, infact they're animals, football is a game that makes people happy, Laugh and joke with one another, he reach SA turn they turn it to threat. No be animal behavior be that? Nigeria should make it fire for fire, if they touch any Nigerian citizens in SA on that day? We here should go around killing every SA citizen on sight. So is Nigerians that must be killed on any slight provocation?
You are fvvvcking dumb.... if we really are violent... we would have annihilated you long ago, judging by the shyt you do here...

2 Likes

Re: AFCON: Nigeria High Commission Issues Advisory To Nigerians In South Africa by kgr28(m): 12:23pm On Feb 06
Vision101:
@MzansiCoolio
An overreaction and insult to SA, as if anything and everything triggers us to violence 😑

The same Nigeria won Afcon in SA a few years back and there were no incidents.

This high commissioner should be demarched πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‘ŽπŸΎ

@me
Back then the SA madness against Nigeria hadn't started.
when did it start and why

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Nigeria High Commission Issues Advisory To Nigerians In South Africa by Lomprico2: 12:23pm On Feb 06
If dem beat us nko?
Re: AFCON: Nigeria High Commission Issues Advisory To Nigerians In South Africa by ThunderFireAgba: 12:25pm On Feb 06
IronGalaxy:
You kill each other for human organs om a daily basis, jungle justice is sport in your country but have the audacity to call other nations barbaric? the same Nigerians that still defecate out in the open en masse?
I want you out if nairaland including all other south africans present on this forum. If you people dare try any nonsense on our people there, that will be the end of you as a nation cos we will wipe you animals out.
Send this messages to your fellow zombies: TMKSOUTH, JaceBlaze, Samantha124, WannaHowzit, MzansiCoolio.

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Nigeria High Commission Issues Advisory To Nigerians In South Africa by kgr28(m): 12:25pm On Feb 06
Ironbull:
South African are animals I don't even know why they are even located within Africa soil.
I lived there before and I can never be in the same page with them never, I have no single respect for anything South Africa.
good fvvvck off.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AFCON: Nigeria High Commission Issues Advisory To Nigerians In South Africa by Ozougadan: 12:26pm On Feb 06
Should I remind you about the xenophobic in 2019. Bloody Murderers
kgr28:

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Nigeria High Commission Issues Advisory To Nigerians In South Africa by IronGalaxy: 12:28pm On Feb 06
ThunderFireAgba:

I want you out if nairaland including all other south africans present on this forum. If you people dare try any nonsense on our people there, that will be the end of you as a nation cos we will wipe you animals out.
Send this messages to your fellow zombies: TMKSOUTH, JaceBlaze, Samantha124, WannaHowzit, MzansiCoolio.
or what?
Re: AFCON: Nigeria High Commission Issues Advisory To Nigerians In South Africa by MzansiCoolio: 12:28pm On Feb 06
kgr28:

Imagine!

The high commissioner saved us from massive littering and noise pollution though.

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Nigeria High Commission Issues Advisory To Nigerians In South Africa by kgr28(m): 12:29pm On Feb 06
Ozougadan:
Should I remind you about the xenophobic in 2019. Bloody Murderers
What happend

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Nigeria High Commission Issues Advisory To Nigerians In South Africa by MzansiCoolio: 12:31pm On Feb 06
ThunderFireAgba:

You mean despite all the previous attacks we're still living and existing at your mercy? Thank you for sparing us πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½πŸ˜­

One last thing... πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‘ŽπŸΎπŸ‘ŽπŸΎπŸ‘ŽπŸΎπŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Nigeria High Commission Issues Advisory To Nigerians In South Africa by ThunderFireAgba: 12:33pm On Feb 06
MzansiCoolio:

You mean despite all the previous attacks we're still living and existing at your mercy? Thank you for sparing us πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½πŸ˜­

One last thing... πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‘ŽπŸΎπŸ‘ŽπŸΎπŸ‘ŽπŸΎπŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©
Bla bla bla! The D-day is Tomorrow. Try any nonsense and be ready to bear the consequences. StupΓ¬d xenophobic pigs. πŸ·πŸ–
Re: AFCON: Nigeria High Commission Issues Advisory To Nigerians In South Africa by MzansiCoolio: 12:39pm On Feb 06
ThunderFireAgba:

Bla bla bla! The D-day is Tomorrow. Try any nonsense and be ready to bear the consequences. StupΓ¬d xenophobic pigs. πŸ·πŸ–

Firstly, SA is winning tomorrow πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦πŸ†

Secondly, looking forward to D-day. Remember to dm me on your way to attackπŸ‘ŽπŸΎπŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ’©

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Nigeria High Commission Issues Advisory To Nigerians In South Africa by blowjohn(m): 12:43pm On Feb 06
I said it that day South Africa qualified for the semis that nigerians shud pack their kaya and hide or move.

Win or lose it's either they beat u if we win or they taunt and insult u publicly if they win.
Re: AFCON: Nigeria High Commission Issues Advisory To Nigerians In South Africa by JuanDeDios: 1:06pm On Feb 06
MzansiCoolio:

Serious threats like frying jollof rice and showing you pepper? Isn't that just banter using Nigerian stereotypes?
Could be, but that depends on how it was worded. I have not seen the threats and certainly don't have the information the embassy has on who may have been behind them. The key thing is that in South Africa street violence against Africans, including Nigerians, has happened on occasions in the past. That it was not related to football (I don't have information on this) is not all that relevant. That's why it's unfair criticism to blame the embassy for issuing that warning.

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Nigeria High Commission Issues Advisory To Nigerians In South Africa by Jeyun: 1:19pm On Feb 06
God1000:
South Africa and Nigeria are always at loggerheads, we're also highly obsessed with each other.

I know they don't like us due to several reasons.

I remember those days on Facebook, I would infiltrate their Facebook pages, argue with them and defend Nigeria throughout the day, and that was how I met all my south African friends. Funny memories

I hope our brothers and sisters living there will heed the warning Sha.

Wednesday match will end 2-0 in our favor
I one kwote yu I sey mak i leave yu
Re: AFCON: Nigeria High Commission Issues Advisory To Nigerians In South Africa by Christlike01: 1:23pm On Feb 06
South Africans too will hear from us should they try any nonsense against Nigerians living in their country ! Those crazy xenophobic animals should bring it on,it will be a perfect opportunity to tell them that they don't own monopoly of violence ! We will hurt their people and business interests in Nigeria so much that they will never recover from the shock !
Re: AFCON: Nigeria High Commission Issues Advisory To Nigerians In South Africa by IronGalaxy: 1:31pm On Feb 06
Christlike01:
South Africans too will hear from us should they try any nonsense against Nigerians living in their country ! Those crazy xenophobic animals should bring it on,it will be a perfect opportunity to tell them that they don't own monopoly of violence ! We will hurt their people and business interests in Nigeria so much that they will never recover from the shock !

Listen to this idiot. Those businesses provide jobs for your people

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ronaldo Picks Up Golden Foot Award / Joseph Yobo Strikes A Pose With His Kids (Photos) / Manchester United Appoints Benni Mccarthy As First-team Striker Coach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.