Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Accepting Change Confidently By Soibi Versatile - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Accepting Change Confidently By Soibi Versatile (55 Views)

Can You Confidently Call Yourself A Christian? Part 1 / A Fulani Christian Shares His Challenges After Accepting Christ / Is Accepting Jesus Christ The Same Thing As Being Born Again? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Accepting Change Confidently By Soibi Versatile by Dailymemoirs4: 6:17am On Feb 06
Daily Devotional
Scriptural Compositions
6/2/24

Accepting Change confidently

I know the Lord is always with me. I will not be shaken for he is right besides me. Psalm 16:8

Franklin had been working in the news section of the broadcasting corporation. Now he had been transferred to do writing of journals for the office, an area he is not too familiar with. Franklin is not happy about it as it requires some changes in his routine to do it.

Moving into new areas of life is not always a very comfortable experience. When there is a need for change we are likely to be very resistant naturally because change can come with some discomfort or fear of the unknown.

Change may require us to leave some of the things we love to do and separate from some people we love. But sometimes the need for change supercedes anything we may love or routine we may have been following. Change can lead us to improve in ways we may have been limited or outgrow certain behaviors that need to be kept aside for what we are to do next with our lives.

God sometimes uses challenges, obstacles and takes us to new paths in our relationship with him by instigating change. You may not feel okay with it. It may look uncomfortable and scary but change is God’s way of getting us to new ways and new heights in our day to day life so whenever faced with change, pray about it and ask God to guide you through change.

Talk about it
When was the last time you did something outside your comfort zone ?

How does seeing the impact of change make you to approach life differently?

Key Point: God uses change to instigate new ways and news blessings

Prayer: Lord help me to accept the changes that will benefit my life in Jesus name. Amen

Extracted from 5 January 2015 archive

Soibi Versatile is a writer for Jesus Community Network.

(1) (Reply)

Only God Can Make It Happen. / The Wonder Working Name By Soibi Versatile / Morning Digest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.