Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,699 members, 7,827,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Hard Times Over Soon – Remi Tinubu Tells Nigerians - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hard Times Over Soon – Remi Tinubu Tells Nigerians (26652 Views)

Samuel Ogundipe Resigns From Premium Times Over El-Rufai, Dangote Stories / Elisha Abbo: Reactions As Remi Tinubu Makes Panel / Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hard Times Over Soon – Remi Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Allisgud: 6:14pm On Feb 06
Rubbish talk,what are the things they are putting in place to achieve that hight,is it by banning sachet ogogoro,they just want to pass time till 4 years
Re: Hard Times Over Soon – Remi Tinubu Tells Nigerians by JayPeeOham: 6:27pm On Feb 06
crossfm:
Hehehe.

Excuse upon excuse grin.

It baffles me that all these while when Tinubu was shouting,it's my turn,he had absolutely no plans.

The man thought that Nigeria is a toy,he just want to play with his toy.

Tell your husband that this is no longer time for campaign and propaganda,he should do his job. Fix the country,that why he was selected,or sorry elected tongue.

No need to apologize my dear!
Re: Hard Times Over Soon – Remi Tinubu Tells Nigerians by JayPeeOham: 6:30pm On Feb 06
muyico:
We I need ur husband to talk to us?? We I elect ur husband not you!

You elected him not we please!

Count me out!
Re: Hard Times Over Soon – Remi Tinubu Tells Nigerians by bluefilm: 6:41pm On Feb 06
Super story
Re: Hard Times Over Soon – Remi Tinubu Tells Nigerians by BeigJawnson(m): 6:55pm On Feb 06
Olachase:
oga go and sit down FIRST LADY Don talk

If he easy make ur mama too step in undecided undecided

See who cant afford half bag of rice under tinubu's govt. Get lost...
Re: Hard Times Over Soon – Remi Tinubu Tells Nigerians by ericmor: 7:11pm On Feb 06
God1000:
We don't need any yeye talk from them, we want immediate solution to our problems.

You better drop such mentality, people like you are the reason our leaders take us for granted, being a first lady doesn't mean she's above me, we elected them to serve us, they are our servants and not the other way round.

Mind you, I have a lot of respect for the office of the president and first lady.

Good thing you have said there because people don't know and that is why the politicians keep taking advantage of the people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hard Times Over Soon – Remi Tinubu Tells Nigerians by newnigerdelta00: 7:11pm On Feb 06
Re: Hard Times Over Soon – Remi Tinubu Tells Nigerians by newnigerdelta00: 7:16pm On Feb 06
God1000:
We don't need any yeye talk from them, we want immediate solution to our problems.

You better drop such mentality, people like you are the reason our leaders take us for granted, being a first lady doesn't mean she's above me, we elected them to serve us, they are our servants and not the other way round.

Mind you, I have a lot of respect for the office of the president and first lady.

Why you come use the word Yeye, you don't have any respect for her? Some of us our parents at home are hell but will be calling another person's mother Yeye.
Re: Hard Times Over Soon – Remi Tinubu Tells Nigerians by newnigerdelta00: 7:17pm On Feb 06
Arobaga:
Even this daft werey woman knows times are hard

But Nairaland APC supporters are saying otherwise

Devil punish you too

If God punish them he better pass people like you way devil punish

God will punish you people
Re: Hard Times Over Soon – Remi Tinubu Tells Nigerians by HRMK: 7:19pm On Feb 06
BUT SHE IS A PASTOR AND NOT A PROPHETESS!
Re: Hard Times Over Soon – Remi Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Standstrong: 7:21pm On Feb 06
May God punish this woman. Does your family know hardship that Nigerians are experiencing?
Re: Hard Times Over Soon – Remi Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Omalicious1: 7:25pm On Feb 06
Bobloco:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/02/hard-times-over-soon-remi-tinubu-tells-nigerians/amp/

You're telling people that aren't suffering that hard times would soon be over....they would just look at you like "Are you really OK?" "DO I look like a person that is suffering?"
Re: Hard Times Over Soon – Remi Tinubu Tells Nigerians by wiseworld: 7:33pm On Feb 06
Re: Hard Times Over Soon – Remi Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Calitoscassius(m): 7:57pm On Feb 06
So she is not telling Naigeerian to pray anymore? I am guessing that didn't work... fake pastor!
Re: Hard Times Over Soon – Remi Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Usamanaeem: 8:25pm On Feb 06
Re: Hard Times Over Soon – Remi Tinubu Tells Nigerians by PHAYOL81: 8:43pm On Feb 06
Hopefully so
Re: Hard Times Over Soon – Remi Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Elidrisy20: 8:45pm On Feb 06
Warn your husband ooo
Re: Hard Times Over Soon – Remi Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Acidosis(m): 8:48pm On Feb 06
Sijo01:
Nigerians don't need your pet talk before you do neck like ostrich undecided

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Hard Times Over Soon – Remi Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Formation10: 8:48pm On Feb 06
God1000:

Abeg tell the fool this one for see the first lady e go start lick her shoes who b first lady if her husband can't serve us let leave is not do or die

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hard Times Over Soon – Remi Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Draslo(m): 8:57pm On Feb 06
God1000:

Shebi end times is here. Why are you worried?
Re: Hard Times Over Soon – Remi Tinubu Tells Nigerians by kmaster007: 9:16pm On Feb 06
Stories
Re: Hard Times Over Soon – Remi Tinubu Tells Nigerians by texas1990(m): 9:35pm On Feb 06
End when? Better tell that you husband to resign if he can't find the way forward.
Re: Hard Times Over Soon – Remi Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Jasonekah98: 9:58pm On Feb 06
Oh bissssh please!!.

Do you even know what hardship means?, do you even feel the pangs of hunger?
Re: Hard Times Over Soon – Remi Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Easylife1234: 10:25pm On Feb 06
Okay o
Re: Hard Times Over Soon – Remi Tinubu Tells Nigerians by tishbite43: 2:02am On Feb 07
JayyXXX:
This one think is just to spray money to initiative groups that will help cushion the effects of the worn out economy.

Please, focus on your boyfriend Gbajbiamila.
Lol
So na Femi dey help Tinubu finish work
😂😂😂
Re: Hard Times Over Soon – Remi Tinubu Tells Nigerians by tishbite43: 2:04am On Feb 07
newnigerdelta00:

Why you come use the word Yeye, you don't have any respect for her? Some of us our parents at home are hell but will be calling another person's mother Yeye.
But you people abused Jonathan's wife
Called her shepotamus
It was cool then abi
Re: Hard Times Over Soon – Remi Tinubu Tells Nigerians by walozanga(m): 4:27am On Feb 07
God1000:

Don't mind that ufo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hard Times Over Soon – Remi Tinubu Tells Nigerians by InvertedHammer: 5:27am On Feb 07
Bobloco:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/02/hard-times-over-soon-remi-tinubu-tells-nigerians/amp/
/
Impossible!

Folks born after 1995 do not love to work. They prefer soft life and obligate consumption. The idea of "nwa boy"--successful business practice is dead. They'd rather drive Keke and frequent prayer houses than learn productive skills. The educated ones find solace in online scams and gambling. How will a fully import dependent nation with a teaming lazy youths progress? Madam First Lady knows that there is no light at the end of the tunnel and decided to feed Nigerians with the false hope they love to hear.

/
Re: Hard Times Over Soon – Remi Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Didijiji: 5:38am On Feb 07
This one still dey live in fools paradise
Re: Hard Times Over Soon – Remi Tinubu Tells Nigerians by dododawa1: 8:09am On Feb 07
Lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂

Tinubu wife

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Audio Leak: Wike And Fayose Mock Nigerian Army Over Rivers Rerun - Sahara R / No National, Governorship Elections Will Hold In Rivers – APC Candidates Vow / Kyari Vs Monguno: Why Buhari Is Not Coming Down Hard On Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.