Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,937 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Hard Times Over Soon – Remi Tinubu Tells Nigerians - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hard Times Over Soon – Remi Tinubu Tells Nigerians (26603 Views)

Samuel Ogundipe Resigns From Premium Times Over El-Rufai, Dangote Stories / Elisha Abbo: Reactions As Remi Tinubu Makes Panel / Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hard Times Over Soon – Remi Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Mamci: 2:16pm On Feb 06
It's alright
Re: Hard Times Over Soon – Remi Tinubu Tells Nigerians by skuribeebo: 2:17pm On Feb 06
She said it 5 months ago. They should just for second term Sha.
Re: Hard Times Over Soon – Remi Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Muyiddeen(m): 2:18pm On Feb 06
Good afternoon everyone, I'm KolaGamer I Played football video games to entertain games lovers
Watch and subscribe to my channel on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrLESssoAZ0
Re: Hard Times Over Soon – Remi Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Navalsadiq(m): 2:18pm On Feb 06
This woman had better keep quiet.its a time bomb.continue giving excuses madam.enough is enough
Re: Hard Times Over Soon – Remi Tinubu Tells Nigerians by qtx(m): 2:19pm On Feb 06
Bobloco:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/02/hard-times-over-soon-remi-tinubu-tells-nigerians/amp/
Madam, just respect yourself and stop talking about things you know nothing about.
Re: Hard Times Over Soon – Remi Tinubu Tells Nigerians by izubext007: 2:19pm On Feb 06
how soon mama
Re: Hard Times Over Soon – Remi Tinubu Tells Nigerians by onuman: 2:21pm On Feb 06
APCNig:

Yes, the money made by Developers who traffic hard drugs and run baby factories, and also manufacture fake drugs

Only a fool would support a known drugs trafficking baron to preside over his/her country. You are facing the consequences for your foolish choice and continued support.
Anyway, check the global narcotics trade fighting agencies for information on which Nigerian ethnic group has the largest number of arrested drug trafficking persons.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hard Times Over Soon – Remi Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Careente7(m): 2:23pm On Feb 06
Her message is for the gullible. Don’t be gullible .

1 Like

Re: Hard Times Over Soon – Remi Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Nackzy: 2:23pm On Feb 06
walefresh3:
is dis how u response to your mum at home ?

Thiefobi goon are untrained fool
May your entire generation be like the way that woman and her husband is handling Nigeria, let there be hardship in your life just like it is in Nigeria, May this same way they're ruling us extend to your next generation, May your household be kidnapped by bandits, May you continue to buy rice 73k, May you continue to buy cement 7k, May you continue to be gas 1500 per kg, May you continue to suffer for supporting tinubu, imagine what tribal sentiments has turned tour to

1 Like

Re: Hard Times Over Soon – Remi Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Patojargz: 2:24pm On Feb 06
Soon na whining!!!
Re: Hard Times Over Soon – Remi Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Preneurtiger(m): 2:24pm On Feb 06
we pray it gets over soon meanwhile have you seen my signature?
Re: Hard Times Over Soon – Remi Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Trybes(m): 2:25pm On Feb 06
Cheap talk, no atom of policy, this is meant for the gullible
Re: Hard Times Over Soon – Remi Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Exceed15: 2:27pm On Feb 06
Soon kee u there.. Useless government
Re: Hard Times Over Soon – Remi Tinubu Tells Nigerians by aviara: 2:29pm On Feb 06
I don't see the hardship ending anytime soon because Tinubu is driven by a passion to increase revenue generation and this is a recipe for hardship. This is because more money in the hands of govt through taxes means less money in the hands of citizens. Less money in the hands of citizens will negatively affect the consumption power which will also affect businesses.
To end hardship, the govt must come up with economic policies that can stimulate the economy, increase the consumption capacity of citizens and provide investment fund for small and medium scale businesses.

2 Likes

Re: Hard Times Over Soon – Remi Tinubu Tells Nigerians by aliscomonaj: 2:29pm On Feb 06
She should go and die. People are dieing already of hunger
Re: Hard Times Over Soon – Remi Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Confirm4real(m): 2:30pm On Feb 06
But una dey enjoy abi...

Re: Hard Times Over Soon – Remi Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Jeje247: 2:30pm On Feb 06
See how far gone we are;

From the eloquence and intelligence of Stella to the subtleness of Turai. Then we had the dramas from mama peace and the many tales of Aisha. Now we have pleadings of Remi. Always begging for prayers and faith.
Don't know who made these women relevant. I personally don't think spouses of political office holders should earn so much media attention or office. You were not voted for, why can't you just sleep in your house?
Re: Hard Times Over Soon – Remi Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Bahamas95(m): 2:31pm On Feb 06
Thank God say nor be only one person roof rain dey drop, even APC miscreants and members of their families are feeling the tinubulation but shame/pride won't let them admit.

With the way things are going a bag of rice will soon be 80k.

1 Like

Re: Hard Times Over Soon – Remi Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Smartguyboy(m): 2:32pm On Feb 06
That what the last government told us for 8 years and it keep getting worse.

Is not all about grab and run with it what you are going to do with it matters a lot .

1 Like

Re: Hard Times Over Soon – Remi Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Ovieemmanuel: 2:32pm On Feb 06
walefresh3:
Thiefobi goon... How far... Go and buy Panadol for your pain... President tinubu will rule u and your family for 8 years ... Fact
this one still dey mad months after election. Na wah oo

1 Like

Re: Hard Times Over Soon – Remi Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Sijo01(f): 2:33pm On Feb 06
Nigerians don't need your pet talk before you do neck like ostrich undecided
Re: Hard Times Over Soon – Remi Tinubu Tells Nigerians by ufotunang: 2:33pm On Feb 06
Too much talk and grammar but no implementation and action.. nawaoooo 🙄
Re: Hard Times Over Soon – Remi Tinubu Tells Nigerians by gotnel: 2:34pm On Feb 06
Hope for the poor masses is dwindling every minute.
Common commodities are getting out of the reach of the masses.
Kidnappers are having field days
Moving around the country is becoming a very though one
This government is looking like an absolute failure
Government officials are living big.
Nothing is working.
God help us
Re: Hard Times Over Soon – Remi Tinubu Tells Nigerians by GeneralZodd(m): 2:35pm On Feb 06
Arobaga:
Even this daft werey woman knows times are hard

But Nairaland APC supporters are saying otherwise

God will punish you people

NAIRALAND APC supporters are all paid agents doing there job on all social media platforms on the internet

Facebook

Twitter X

Instagram

Tiktok

YouTube

Linda ikeji blog and Tunde Ednut blog

And so many other social networks I didn't mention.

They are all paid 20k per day to write good things about this useless administration and tackle anyone who tries to criticise the Tinubu Government.

1 Like

Re: Hard Times Over Soon – Remi Tinubu Tells Nigerians by ufotunang: 2:35pm On Feb 06
Since May 29th till now..... hard times will be over soon.. nawaoooo 🙄
Re: Hard Times Over Soon – Remi Tinubu Tells Nigerians by ufotunang: 2:35pm On Feb 06
Renewed hope to renewed shege 🙄
Re: Hard Times Over Soon – Remi Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Ed12(m): 2:36pm On Feb 06
Craze dey worry her...

Na swear she want collect
Re: Hard Times Over Soon – Remi Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Emman08: 2:37pm On Feb 06
In a meeting with Governors wives? Na governors wives dey face hard times?

These people are so out of touch

1 Like

Re: Hard Times Over Soon – Remi Tinubu Tells Nigerians by racerve(m): 2:37pm On Feb 06
Perilous times ahead.
Re: Hard Times Over Soon – Remi Tinubu Tells Nigerians by JeffArmani234: 2:48pm On Feb 06
Re: Hard Times Over Soon – Remi Tinubu Tells Nigerians by lightwind(m): 2:49pm On Feb 06
Olachase:
then let the conversation end there.

Bros Ola abeg anything you give me i will appreciate it abeg hunger wan to finish me.

8078894364 Opay. Valentine.
Thank you Sir
Re: Hard Times Over Soon – Remi Tinubu Tells Nigerians by lightwind(m): 2:56pm On Feb 06
walefresh3:
Thiefobi goon... How far... Go and buy Panadol for your pain... President tinubu will rule u and your family for 8 years ... Fact

Oga Wale! please help me with anything, I am very hungry here. Opay 8078894364. Valentine.
Any amount is okay for me please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Okonjo-iweala To Buhari: You Must Do Something About Oil Cartel / "I Warned Zakzaky Against Blocking Roads-sheikh Ahmad Gumi / How To Check Your Polling Unit Online And Confirm Registration Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.