Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

“I Love Gay People; I Used To Scam Banks” – Charly Boy Makes Shocking Revelation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “I Love Gay People; I Used To Scam Banks” – Charly Boy Makes Shocking Revelation (896 Views)

Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) / Rivers VAT Not For Abuja People, I Don’t Care If Heaven Falls, Wike Warns / Charly Boy Mocks Rochas Okorocha: 'No Go Hang Yourself' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Love Gay People; I Used To Scam Banks” – Charly Boy Makes Shocking Revelation by eyesoflagos: 7:46am On Feb 06
“I love gay people; I used to scam banks” – Charly Boy makes shocking revelation

Popular activist, Charly Boy has shocked Nigerians as he revealed his love for gay people and how he was once a bank scammer.

In an interview with Nedu Wazobia on The Honest Bunch, Charly Boy revealed a number of startling details about his past life.

Charly Boy

Following a brief declaration of his admiration for the gay community, he disclosed that he became a bad boy from birth and had a child at the age of sixteen. His first child is now 53 years old.

He also revealed that, long before 419 gained notoriety, he was scamming banks and they were paying.

In a separate revelation, Charly Boy claimed that as a young child, his father hurt him emotionally through religion. Eyes Of Lagos reports,

He also narrated how he took a really attractive woman home, and when she excused herself to use the bathroom, she returned as a full grown man.

https://eyesoflagos.com/2024/02/06/i-love-gay-people-i-used-to-scam-banks-charly-boy-makes-shocking-revelation/

cc: mynd44 , Nlfpmod, Seun

Re: “I Love Gay People; I Used To Scam Banks” – Charly Boy Makes Shocking Revelation by illicit(m): 7:49am On Feb 06
U mean u love urself

🥵
Re: “I Love Gay People; I Used To Scam Banks” – Charly Boy Makes Shocking Revelation by Sirmwill: 7:51am On Feb 06
When "She returned as a full grown man"

Your Verywickedman woke up

3 Likes

Re: “I Love Gay People; I Used To Scam Banks” – Charly Boy Makes Shocking Revelation by Cassandraloius: 7:58am On Feb 06
Who asked you? Abi you wan trend?

1 Like

Re: “I Love Gay People; I Used To Scam Banks” – Charly Boy Makes Shocking Revelation by Ironbull: 8:05am On Feb 06
Imagine someone who was enlisted by obi to become a Minister if the package fraud had won 2023 election.

I had said it severally any die hard obi supporter always notorious for one thing or the other if the person is not a thief he or she will be a looter, or sodomite, bastard, occultic, stingy, wicked, liar, tax evader, scammer, drug trafficker, no home training, disrespectful, wizard and bulliers etc.

3 Likes

Re: “I Love Gay People; I Used To Scam Banks” – Charly Boy Makes Shocking Revelation by Ironbull: 8:05am On Feb 06
Imagine someone who was enlisted by obi to become a Minister if the package fraud had won 2023 election.

I had said it severally any die hard obi supporter always notorious for one thing or the other if the person is not a thief he or she will be a looter, or sodomite, bastard, occultic, stingy, wicked, liar, tax evader, scammer, drug trafficker, no home training, disrespectful, wizard and bulliers etc....
Re: “I Love Gay People; I Used To Scam Banks” – Charly Boy Makes Shocking Revelation by Mbabula: 8:09am On Feb 06
Video or...
Re: “I Love Gay People; I Used To Scam Banks” – Charly Boy Makes Shocking Revelation by bigdammyj: 8:26am On Feb 06
Reading…
Re: “I Love Gay People; I Used To Scam Banks” – Charly Boy Makes Shocking Revelation by 1Alex: 8:28am On Feb 06
This man has lived life to the fullest.

3 Likes

Re: “I Love Gay People; I Used To Scam Banks” – Charly Boy Makes Shocking Revelation by APCNig: 8:28am On Feb 06
Not surprised. Fraud and all firms of Yahoo Yahoo is a generational inherited profession. Yet, this animal will say government is stealing public money when the old fool is a professional fraudster and a gay himself

3 Likes

Re: “I Love Gay People; I Used To Scam Banks” – Charly Boy Makes Shocking Revelation by RuggedBiafran: 8:33am On Feb 06
Tinubu...identity theft merchant, drug lord, fake document paedophike.

Gbaja...fraud, 419, identity theft criminal

Kashamu...Drug lord

Dapo Abiodun.....419, drug lord..certified criminal

All of the above are Yoruba leaders that come from a lineage of worthlese ancestors.

APCNig:
Not surprised. Fraud and all firms of Yahoo Yahoo is a generational inherited profession. Yet, this animal will say government is stealing public money when the old fool is a professional fraudster and a gay himself

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Love Gay People; I Used To Scam Banks” – Charly Boy Makes Shocking Revelation by muykem: 8:34am On Feb 06
Why is Peter Obi surrounded himself with questionable characters such as drugs baron, kidnappers, fake products sellers and see this one again.

2 Likes

Re: “I Love Gay People; I Used To Scam Banks” – Charly Boy Makes Shocking Revelation by Dotherightthing: 8:37am On Feb 06
Alas, he owns up angry

What a weird fellow! angry

1 Like

Re: “I Love Gay People; I Used To Scam Banks” – Charly Boy Makes Shocking Revelation by Solofresh2: 8:39am On Feb 06
This is pure nonsense coming from a 70 years old man

1 Like

Re: “I Love Gay People; I Used To Scam Banks” – Charly Boy Makes Shocking Revelation by haffaze777(m): 8:39am On Feb 06
RuggedBiafran:
Crying badly...after ogun has finished your worthless generation.

Hunger will kee you and your generatiion.

Ebi pa wa oooooo!

Too much frustrationgrin
Re: “I Love Gay People; I Used To Scam Banks” – Charly Boy Makes Shocking Revelation by Gucciblog: 8:41am On Feb 06
Ironbull:

I had said it severally any die hard obi supporter always notorious for one thing or the other if the person is not a thief he or she will be a looter, or sodomite, bastard, occultic, stingy, wicked, liar, tax evader, scammer, drug trafficker, no home training, disrespectful, wizard and bulliers etc.

Stop saying stupid things to remove your mind from the hardship under your gods administration.

Nobody enlisted anyone. Supporting a candidate in an election doesn't make you a team of that candidate.

A nollyywood actor who went naked to support your god is now regretting his actions. Charly boy is far better than that man.

1 Like

Re: “I Love Gay People; I Used To Scam Banks” – Charly Boy Makes Shocking Revelation by Gucciblog: 8:44am On Feb 06
muykem:
Why is Peter Obi surrounded himself with questionable characters such as drugs baron, kidnappers, fake products sellers and see this one again.

Abiodun - Credit card thief
Gbaja - Fraudster and even identify thief.

They are all surrounding your god Bola.

1 Like

Re: “I Love Gay People; I Used To Scam Banks” – Charly Boy Makes Shocking Revelation by RuggedBiafran: 8:47am On Feb 06
Frustration...but..you are screaming..

Ebi pa wa ooo?

Mental foolishness

haffaze777:

Too much frustrationgrin
Re: “I Love Gay People; I Used To Scam Banks” – Charly Boy Makes Shocking Revelation by Ironbull: 8:49am On Feb 06
Gucciblog:

Stop saying stupid things.

Nobody enlisted anyone. Supporting a candidate in an election doesn't make you a team of that candidate.

A nollyywood actor who went naked to support your god is now regretting his actions. Charly boy is far better than that man.

Hahahaha I dey pity you wallahi.

Either Olaiya regretted or not I repeat again and again by 2027 we will still vote for Tinubu I missed voting for him in 2023 because I'm angry with Buhari and apc but since Tinubu won clean and clear by 2027 I will vote for him.

I had vowed no Sourhern president will be kick out of power like Jonathsn again if na curse the curse had ended because when Buhari nearly skinned us all alive The North stood by him so pls no story.

As per Charly shit Boy he is a disgrace to a family no father will ever pray to have Charly idiot as a child. Spit!!!

So kill yourself with that bastard called Charly shit.
Re: “I Love Gay People; I Used To Scam Banks” – Charly Boy Makes Shocking Revelation by haffaze777(m): 8:52am On Feb 06
RuggedBiafran:
Frustration...but..you are screaming..

Ebi pa wa ooo?

Mental foolishness

But I never sell my pikin chop bread nahgrin
Re: “I Love Gay People; I Used To Scam Banks” – Charly Boy Makes Shocking Revelation by RuggedBiafran: 9:13am On Feb 06
You cant even afford bread..... cheesy

haffaze777:

But I never sell my pikin chop bread nahgrin
Re: “I Love Gay People; I Used To Scam Banks” – Charly Boy Makes Shocking Revelation by Astra101: 9:45am On Feb 06
eyesoflagos:
“I love gay people; I used to scam banks” – Charly Boy makes shocking revelation

Popular activist, Charly Boy has shocked Nigerians as he revealed his love for gay people and how he was once a bank scammer.

In an interview with Nedu Wazobia on The Honest Bunch, Charly Boy revealed a number of startling details about his past life.

Charly Boy

Following a brief declaration of his admiration for the gay community, he disclosed that he became a bad boy from birth and had a child at the age of sixteen. His first child is now 53 years old.

He also revealed that, long before 419 gained notoriety, he was scamming banks and they were paying.

In a separate revelation, Charly Boy claimed that as a young child, his father hurt him emotionally through religion. Eyes Of Lagos reports,

He also narrated how he took a really attractive woman home, and when she excused herself to use the bathroom, she returned as a full grown man.

https://eyesoflagos.com/2024/02/06/i-love-gay-people-i-used-to-scam-banks-charly-boy-makes-shocking-revelation/

cc: mynd44 , Nlfpmod, Seun
@ the bolded, this can't be Nigeria, it could be in the western world where it takes the grace of God to spot the difference between a real woman and a trans woman
Re: “I Love Gay People; I Used To Scam Banks” – Charly Boy Makes Shocking Revelation by haffaze777(m): 1:48pm On Feb 06
RuggedBiafran:
You cant even afford bread..... cheesy

I can't even sell my kids for that as wellgrin
Re: “I Love Gay People; I Used To Scam Banks” – Charly Boy Makes Shocking Revelation by christistruth01: 1:50pm On Feb 06
That is not News

Charley boy is the wanna be LGBT Chairman of Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Good Luck Jonathan Saw The Future But You Called Him Clueless, Who Is Suffering / Does South West Have Gas / Aipac On Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.