Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,195 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Is Tinubu Responsible For The Current Situation Or It's An Accumulated Problem? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Tinubu Responsible For The Current Situation Or It's An Accumulated Problem? (1071 Views)

Buhari, Not Tinubu Responsible For Rot In Nigeria, Says Igboho / If You Think Tinubu Responsible For Your Failure In Life? / Current Situation In Osogbo, Osun State Over Sen. Adeleke's Tribunal Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Tinubu Responsible For The Current Situation Or It's An Accumulated Problem? by Prince111111: 3:09pm On Feb 06
EreluRoz:
Who are you because I can't remember engaging you here before? Abi you are hiding with this monika.
Let me tell you one thing, if Obi dares come 2027 to contest again ehn I'll activate the iyaebe in me once again. Ain't you all tired of being deceived? Who do una like this?

See I'm not a kid, I have your type at home so don't expect me to indulge in exchange of words with you.
na you I blame for indulging someone like him in a critical situation like this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Tinubu Responsible For The Current Situation Or It's An Accumulated Problem? by alt3r3g0: 6:06pm On Feb 06
drlateef:

Emefiele did. Not Tinubu.

Tinubu boasted that he put Buhari that kept Emiefele there. So yes..he is responsible.

2 Likes

Re: Is Tinubu Responsible For The Current Situation Or It's An Accumulated Problem? by Tsolutionifede(m): 6:25pm On Feb 06
Ozommadu:

No, it's all Jonathan's fault.

Apc will blame everyone else but themselves...hopeless party
illiterate people everywhere, continue blaming Tinubu for your shortsightedness, the country is at the verge of collapse, wen Tinubu came in, even your peter obi, will only be worst off

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Tinubu Responsible For The Current Situation Or It's An Accumulated Problem? by Winneepye: 7:06pm On Feb 06
The only language people on the street understand is a paint of garri is now #500 or a bag of rice is now #15000. Nothing an economist can explain it is gibberish an hungry man is an angry man.
Re: Is Tinubu Responsible For The Current Situation Or It's An Accumulated Problem? by aswani(m): 7:11pm On Feb 06
okosodo:
Tinubu created it himself for his greedy inordinate desires. Gods judgement awaits him

President Tinubu created it by soundly defeating a very weak opponent in Peter Obi at the polls.

What a greedy man having the audacity to garner more votes than Peter Obi.

God's judgement awaits Obidients who are still banging on about their third placed candidate almost a year after the election.

1 Like

Re: Is Tinubu Responsible For The Current Situation Or It's An Accumulated Problem? by Ozommadu: 12:47am On Feb 07
Tsolutionifede:
illiterate people everywhere, continue blaming Tinubu for your shortsightedness, the country is at the verge of collapse, wen Tinubu came in, even your peter obi, will only be worst off

At the verge of collapse by the same clueless buhari you voted and defended for 8 wasted years

Ur hypocrisy stinks
Re: Is Tinubu Responsible For The Current Situation Or It's An Accumulated Problem? by wrongnumber: 12:55am On Feb 07
drlateef:

Stop talking nonsense!!! If you don’t know what’s going on, ask those who know. Floating naira and subsidy removal are solutions to the mess Emefiele created.

You're the ignorant one here.

Tinubu brought this disaster on Nigeria by making policies hastily without due consultation with the stake holders.

He removed subsidy in one go when he himself advised Jonathan to remove it in phases.

He unified exchange rate when there was scarcity of foreign currencies.

His emperor like mode of governance is the reason we are where we are today.

You don't run a country the same way you run a drug cartel.
Re: Is Tinubu Responsible For The Current Situation Or It's An Accumulated Problem? by Praktikals(m): 3:33am On Feb 07
JayyXXX:
No wonder the curse hovering over your head still stands.

Thinking everything is cruise.

Cheap girl. grin
Tinubu will be your president for 8 years.
Know this and know peace.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Tinubu Responsible For The Current Situation Or It's An Accumulated Problem? by Alexis11: 4:17am On Feb 07
EreluRoz:
Whatever names I call Obi still stands, he's the fake person I was talking about. If it ain't revolution then we ain't even.

Stop repackaging thief to keep ruining the country every election period.

Na correct head dey on top your neck.
Re: Is Tinubu Responsible For The Current Situation Or It's An Accumulated Problem? by drlateef: 6:51am On Feb 07
wrongnumber:

You're the ignorant one here.

Tinubu is a brought this disaster on Nigeria by making policies hastily without due consultation with the stake holders.

He removed subsidy in one go when he himself advised Jonathan to remove it in phases.

He unified exchange rate when there was scarcity of foreign currencies.

His emperor like mode of governance is the reason we are where we are today.

You don't run a country the same way you run a drug cartel.

Those hasty decisions do not account for the severity of the crisis. The mess that was created was the main problem. If there was no forex crisis, unifying would not have caused this problem. If subsidy was not being stolen, we wouldn’t be in this crisis after removal of subsidy.

1 Like

Re: Is Tinubu Responsible For The Current Situation Or It's An Accumulated Problem? by EreluRoz: 6:54am On Feb 07
drlateef:

Those hasty decisions do not account for the severity of the crisis. The mess that was created was the main problem. If there was no forex crisis, unifying would not have caused this problem. If subsidy was not being stolen, we wouldn’t be in this crisis after removal of subsidy.
It's an Accumulated Problem but they will not agree and it keeps going on and on. They will hail Tinubu after his tenure just like they are now praising Buhari. I still stand by my topic.

1 Like

Re: Is Tinubu Responsible For The Current Situation Or It's An Accumulated Problem? by Tsolutionifede(m): 7:21am On Feb 07
Ozommadu:

At the verge of collapse by the same clueless buhari you voted and defended for 8 wasted years

Ur hypocrisy stinks
shut up. Including ur Jonathan and emefiele. So get out
Re: Is Tinubu Responsible For The Current Situation Or It's An Accumulated Problem? by a4cube: 7:27am On Feb 07
EreluRoz:
And you thought any of them has genuine promises? This is the major problems of Nigerians, the inability to see fake and call it fake
So you saw Tinubu promises ad fake and still support him because of tribal affiliation. The truth is now coming out.
Re: Is Tinubu Responsible For The Current Situation Or It's An Accumulated Problem? by a4cube: 7:31am On Feb 07
EreluRoz:
We have faulted all past administrations and we keep doing it, isn't that enough to tell you that only revolution can solve Nigeria's problems? Nigerians are easily deceived and it's sad
Go and start the revolution maybe paraman and aguluobi will join you. And let the revolution be in osogbo or ogbomosho, don't near our Lagos or Ibadan.
Re: Is Tinubu Responsible For The Current Situation Or It's An Accumulated Problem? by EreluRoz: 7:36am On Feb 07
a4cube:
Go and start the revolution maybe paraman and aguluobi will join you. And let the revolution be in osogbo or ogbomosho, don't near our Lagos or Ibadan.
Then let them kill that idea of fronting a fake messiah who only wants to further ruin this country. I know what I'm saying, we are playing chess ♟️
Re: Is Tinubu Responsible For The Current Situation Or It's An Accumulated Problem? by RealEzee(m): 9:30am On Feb 07
And d blame game continues
I don't see y i go sack one person n d next apply for job tells me e get d solution
I giv am d job n after a long period lf time e dey tell me say na d former employee make we hold abi e dey mad ni

Apc said dey av solution yet dey created far more disasters
Anybody trying to blame pdp till date is a FOOL
Re: Is Tinubu Responsible For The Current Situation Or It's An Accumulated Problem? by drlateef: 6:56pm On Feb 07
EreluRoz:
It's an Accumulated Problem but they will not agree and it keeps going on and on. They will hail Tinubu after his tenure just like they are now praising Buhari. I still stand by my topic.

And I agree with you. The man is just trying to correct the problems created by others.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Tinubu Responsible For The Current Situation Or It's An Accumulated Problem? by dettolgel: 7:29pm On Feb 07
drlateef:

And I agree with you. The man is just trying to correct the problems created by others.

I have never seen any two-faced lying and hypocrites like you guys. Going by your logic all the things that you guys accused GEJ was not his fault but accumulation of the actions of the presidents before him. Same goes for Buhari.

Because it is Tinubu's turn you guys are quick to be "understanding" of the complex nature of the office of the presidency.

For the enemy of the people that opened this thread if Tinube shows up on the ballot in the next election cycle she will vote for him irrespective of his performance and will come back here to open this devilish thread.

Why did I call her enemy of the people because this her thread is not born out of sincerity but as a pulse measurement of the position of Nigerians expecially the south on the idea of protest given what is going on in the North, by the state security apparatus.

Please guys keep your genuine opinion to yourselves and allow her and her pay master to keep dancing naked in the markrt square.
Re: Is Tinubu Responsible For The Current Situation Or It's An Accumulated Problem? by Anaya4life: 6:32am On Feb 18
Knowing the kind of economy we have, Tinubu should have known that touching subsidy and floating the naira at the same time was suicidal. He is even more clueless than buhari......if you say Nigeria problems are accumulated, then Tinubu did not build Lagos because right from the days of slave trade and colonization, Lagos has always been more developed than other parts of the country

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Yoruba Should Not Partake In Anti Tinubu Protests / As Atiku Abubakar Is Back In The Country What Is Next? / Confirmed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.