Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Man’s Affairs With Five Married Women Ends In Mysterious Skin Disease - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man’s Affairs With Five Married Women Ends In Mysterious Skin Disease (66906 Views)

Enugu NMA Election Ends In Violence, Ballot Papers Torn (Graphic Photos) / Kano Mysterious Deaths / Mysterious Disease In Benue, Nigeria Kills 15 People, Affects Over 100 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man’s Affairs With Five Married Women Ends In Mysterious Skin Disease by Patojargz: 3:23pm On Feb 06
Congo don land many men 4 trouble!!!
Re: Man’s Affairs With Five Married Women Ends In Mysterious Skin Disease by APOPTOSIS: 3:24pm On Feb 06
Terrible heading.
Africans and allegiance to Voodoo.
Yet can't use such to get a Bronze at the World Cup
We now have too many unintelligent people around.
People fail to study these days.

That's a case of Mycosis Fungoides.
Re: Man’s Affairs With Five Married Women Ends In Mysterious Skin Disease by TenQ: 3:30pm On Feb 06
Zadokzoe:
This looks like psoriasis. The plaques are dry , raised and most likely itchy. Micaceous scales as well. I might be wrong though.
I think you are correct. Psoriasis it is!
Re: Man’s Affairs With Five Married Women Ends In Mysterious Skin Disease by APOPTOSIS: 3:34pm On Feb 06
TenQ:

I think you are correct. Psoriasis it is!
May not really be psoriasis because I believe the stuff that was applied on the lesions made them look silvery which is in keeping with psoriasis, although that can't be underplayed in this context..
Re: Man’s Affairs With Five Married Women Ends In Mysterious Skin Disease by lagosrd: 3:35pm On Feb 06
Re: Man’s Affairs With Five Married Women Ends In Mysterious Skin Disease by Unbreakable007: 3:41pm On Feb 06
Seen.
Re: Man’s Affairs With Five Married Women Ends In Mysterious Skin Disease by mrpassionate(m): 3:41pm On Feb 06
This is why u don't fvckkk around. CD no to protect u 100%

cijiy:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/2/mans-affair-with-five-married-women-ends-in-mysterious-skin-disease-2.html#:~:text=A%2037%2Dyear%2Dold%20man,takes%20hold%20of%20his%20body.
Re: Man’s Affairs With Five Married Women Ends In Mysterious Skin Disease by TenQ: 3:42pm On Feb 06
APOPTOSIS:

May not really be psoriasis because I believe the stuff that was applied on the lesions made them look silvery which is in keeping with psoriasis, although that can't be underplayed in this context..
It is elevated above the skin and looks dry!

1 Like

Re: Man’s Affairs With Five Married Women Ends In Mysterious Skin Disease by Strafudeen: 3:52pm On Feb 06
Westerhoffe:
That's Type 1 Leprosy.

“So he that goeth in to his neighbour's wife; whosoever toucheth her shall not be innocent.”
— Proverbs 6:29 (KJV)

Rather psoriasis
Re: Man’s Affairs With Five Married Women Ends In Mysterious Skin Disease by emmyniftyyem: 4:02pm On Feb 06
Hope he's still able to continue his escapades even with all this. I guess this is a small price to pay for swimming in shark infested waters.
Re: Man’s Affairs With Five Married Women Ends In Mysterious Skin Disease by Kingzjayzee: 4:04pm On Feb 06
Your own don be...what kpekus has done, mouth can not talk. As a matter of fact, it has been doing since time immemorial
Re: Man’s Affairs With Five Married Women Ends In Mysterious Skin Disease by PawsitiveBro(m): 4:08pm On Feb 06
Avoid married women, Una no go gree
Re: Man’s Affairs With Five Married Women Ends In Mysterious Skin Disease by Iamnotfearyou: 4:19pm On Feb 06
Boondocxs:
Randy men everywhere
This is the consequences of being a community service dvck
Shiorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr grin

And this women go still the open their legs knowing how deadly the deseases they carry going in there
Re: Man’s Affairs With Five Married Women Ends In Mysterious Skin Disease by freshkpomo(m): 4:51pm On Feb 06
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Funny enough I don't know how the human minds work
But the truth is there is this happiness that comes when you bang someone's wife or girl friend

Now back to the ailments

This might just be a skin disease not really spiritual

Might is not in slawomir dictionary, why are you impersonating that young man?
Re: Man’s Affairs With Five Married Women Ends In Mysterious Skin Disease by Nmezor(f): 4:51pm On Feb 06
Bad infection
Re: Man’s Affairs With Five Married Women Ends In Mysterious Skin Disease by sylve11: 4:53pm On Feb 06
ColonelMichael:

correct
like he is not a clean person.
I do have episodes on my face and neck only if I get near anything that provokes inflammation inside my body, i don't eat groundnut, don't eat meat, of course no smoking, no alcohol,. no milk , no egg yolk, etc

How do you survive without those things you mentioned? cool
Re: Man’s Affairs With Five Married Women Ends In Mysterious Skin Disease by Chukwuka319(m): 5:03pm On Feb 06
Lol! Serves him right.It is a punishment well deserved .
Re: Man’s Affairs With Five Married Women Ends In Mysterious Skin Disease by Dancebreaker: 5:03pm On Feb 06
Boldtrust:

Did you forget they're five African women involved in this? Married women who should not be part of this kind of news under any condition. This shows women cheat 5 times more than men
One gender person says the man is greedy. shocked shocked
So does it mean if he had limited it to one or two married women, it would be ok? shocked shocked shocked

To me it seems like "the guy I am cheating with might be sleeping with other married women o" kind of mentality.

In her wisdom, there is no curse on the married women distributing their pvssy to any randy he-goat. Five of them o. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Man’s Affairs With Five Married Women Ends In Mysterious Skin Disease by korm2me(m): 5:04pm On Feb 06
Go and do RVS ,probably immunosuppression
Minding your sleeping around
Re: Man’s Affairs With Five Married Women Ends In Mysterious Skin Disease by JeffArmani234: 5:05pm On Feb 06
cijiy:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/2/mans-affair-with-five-married-women-ends-in-mysterious-skin-disease-2.html#:~:text=A%2037%2Dyear%2Dold%20man,takes%20hold%20of%20his%20body.

I’ll only have issues with my wife if I confirm she’s having an affair, not the man!!!

If ur woman is loyal and loves you she won’t cheat on you…..,no man puts a gun on ur head to sleep with him, it’s because you’re a hore and you’ll continue to be!!!

Only iddiots
Re: Man’s Affairs With Five Married Women Ends In Mysterious Skin Disease by JustPowerApps(m): 5:08pm On Feb 06
Omor, dem jazz him grin Scaly dusty man, or should I say doomed leprosy man😂😂
Re: Man’s Affairs With Five Married Women Ends In Mysterious Skin Disease by tivhador: 5:15pm On Feb 06
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
kehnderson:
Hello good members of the group. I hope this message finds you well. My friend has been exploring opportunities in the civil service, and I've heard that having the support of well-connected individuals (not just merit) can be beneficial. Given the network and experience of some members here, I was wondering if any kind hearted might have any link to politicians (or the likes) or advice or guidance on navigating this process. He's frustrated so, he'd greatly value your insights and appreciate any assistance you could provide.
Re: Man’s Affairs With Five Married Women Ends In Mysterious Skin Disease by gbazango(m): 5:18pm On Feb 06
E never see anything yet... This just the beginning undecided undecided undecided
Re: Man’s Affairs With Five Married Women Ends In Mysterious Skin Disease by drerocker: 5:22pm On Feb 06
cijiy:

It's a shame to u
Doctors n native doctors will now use you to
Practice thier profession.
Use condom u say no how market
Re: Man’s Affairs With Five Married Women Ends In Mysterious Skin Disease by Boldtrust(m): 5:31pm On Feb 06
metaluterus:

Isn't the man foolish, full of greed

Yes, but the women are stupid, greedy, promiscuous, adulterous, immoral and cheap. Five Nigerian wives!
Re: Man’s Affairs With Five Married Women Ends In Mysterious Skin Disease by Amumaigwe: 5:35pm On Feb 06
Boondocxs:
Randy men everywhere
This is the consequences of being a community service dvck
Shiorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr grin

And since he was not sleeping with himself, what do you call those 5 Hoemen he was sleeping with?
Re: Man’s Affairs With Five Married Women Ends In Mysterious Skin Disease by marlow1962(m): 5:47pm On Feb 06
OKOATA:
Haha 😂 and some superstitious people don dey say na juju. For this life he good make person get knowledge o.
Blaming juju is not a new case, majority of Nigerians are illiterates. Small thing they become superstitious, but when it comes to superstitious things, they start claiming 1st class graduate from Harvard.

1 Like

Re: Man’s Affairs With Five Married Women Ends In Mysterious Skin Disease by Dafresh: 6:20pm On Feb 06
Westerhoffe:

You read to reply, not to understand, hence your reply.

If he had stayed away from another man's wife, the husband of one of them would not have had to lace that on him.
I quoted you, because your reply means it was power from de bible that gave him the skin disease but it was power from Juju
Re: Man’s Affairs With Five Married Women Ends In Mysterious Skin Disease by VaginaAcademic: 6:41pm On Feb 06
Na dirty dey worry this one oga go take anti biotics anti fungal and anti viral medication
Re: Man’s Affairs With Five Married Women Ends In Mysterious Skin Disease by Ferrous(m): 6:43pm On Feb 06
I fear married women more than juju.
Re: Man’s Affairs With Five Married Women Ends In Mysterious Skin Disease by bluefilm: 6:44pm On Feb 06
He's a goner
Re: Man’s Affairs With Five Married Women Ends In Mysterious Skin Disease by drlaykay(m): 6:46pm On Feb 06
Zadokzoe:
This looks like psoriasis. The plaques are dry , raised and most likely itchy. Micaceous scales as well. I might be wrong though.
You are very correct. It's a kind of diagnosis you make from the consulting room door.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents / Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) / 108 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 981, 197 Discharged, 31 Deaths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.