Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,911 members, 7,835,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Man’s Affairs With Five Married Women Ends In Mysterious Skin Disease - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man’s Affairs With Five Married Women Ends In Mysterious Skin Disease (66984 Views)

Enugu NMA Election Ends In Violence, Ballot Papers Torn (Graphic Photos) / Kano Mysterious Deaths / Mysterious Disease In Benue, Nigeria Kills 15 People, Affects Over 100 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man’s Affairs With Five Married Women Ends In Mysterious Skin Disease by Chuksyno(m): 7:11pm On Feb 06
Confirmed Okripotoor
Re: Man’s Affairs With Five Married Women Ends In Mysterious Skin Disease by kenq2t(m): 7:27pm On Feb 06
Wish this happens to every man running after people's wives
Re: Man’s Affairs With Five Married Women Ends In Mysterious Skin Disease by kenq2t(m): 7:31pm On Feb 06
Hope this happens to all men that runs after someone's wives
Re: Man’s Affairs With Five Married Women Ends In Mysterious Skin Disease by 1Sharon(f): 7:45pm On Feb 06
This looks like psoriasis now
Re: Man’s Affairs With Five Married Women Ends In Mysterious Skin Disease by Westerhoffe(m): 7:53pm On Feb 06
Dafresh:

I quoted you, because your reply means it was power from de bible that gave him the skin disease but it was power from Juju

That's why I said you read to reply and not to understand.
Do not be angry at the Bible.

If he had stayed away from another man's wife, the husband would not have laced that on him… that's what I'm saying.
Re: Man’s Affairs With Five Married Women Ends In Mysterious Skin Disease by Boldideas: 7:54pm On Feb 06
cijiy:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/2/mans-affair-with-five-married-women-ends-in-mysterious-skin-disease-2.html#:~:text=A%2037%2Dyear%2Dold%20man,takes%20hold%20of%20his%20body.

A LIFE WITHOUT CHRIST, IS A LIFE FILLED WITH CRISES!

Do you now understand the meaning of this phrase now? 😎
Re: Man’s Affairs With Five Married Women Ends In Mysterious Skin Disease by Kobicove(m): 8:06pm On Feb 06
Boldtrust:

Yes, but the women are stupid, greedy, promiscuous, adulterous, immoral and cheap. Five Nigerian wives!

This incident happened in Zimbabwe not Nigeria undecided

1 Like

Re: Man’s Affairs With Five Married Women Ends In Mysterious Skin Disease by dreycomalfoy(m): 8:11pm On Feb 06
You are right.....this is CHRONIC PLAQUE PSORIASIS
Zadokzoe:
This looks like psoriasis. The plaques are dry , raised and most likely itchy. Micaceous scales as well. I might be wrong though.
Re: Man’s Affairs With Five Married Women Ends In Mysterious Skin Disease by Calitoscassius(m): 8:16pm On Feb 06
He must have drank sewage water. Nothing to do with forking someone's wife, i fork married women always. No qualms!
Re: Man’s Affairs With Five Married Women Ends In Mysterious Skin Disease by Boldtrust(m): 8:38pm On Feb 06
Kobicove:

This incident happened in Zimbabwe not Nigeria undecided

I wish I could say now I can sleep better, but no. Africa, five black women.. and everyone is taking a swipe at the man (who's obviously in the wrong ), nobody seems to see the elephant in the room which is five women opened their legs to one man. How degenerate!
Re: Man’s Affairs With Five Married Women Ends In Mysterious Skin Disease by uloaku4jokotade: 8:48pm On Feb 06
Sleeping with every thing under a skirt has seriour repercussions.Sleeping with every thing under a skirt has seriour repercussions....
Re: Man’s Affairs With Five Married Women Ends In Mysterious Skin Disease by doctore212(m): 10:14pm On Feb 06
Westerhoffe:
That's Type 1 Leprosy.

“So he that goeth in to his neighbour's wife; whosoever toucheth her shall not be innocent.”
— Proverbs 6:29 (KJV)

For those quoting me, I did not say the Bible was what struck him, but that if he had stayed away from another man's wife according to the Bible, the husband would not have had any reason to lace that on him… that's what I'm saying.

Dermatology: Psoaris
Re: Man’s Affairs With Five Married Women Ends In Mysterious Skin Disease by Yusufisraelj(m): 10:41pm On Feb 06
Boondocxs:
Randy men everywhere
This is the consequences of being a community service dvck
Shiorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr grin

It's not about the community dicking. One of the married women spouse don hang am for corner.

Actions have consequences.
Re: Man’s Affairs With Five Married Women Ends In Mysterious Skin Disease by dododawa1: 8:05am On Feb 07
LOL
Re: Man’s Affairs With Five Married Women Ends In Mysterious Skin Disease by ColonelMichael: 8:12am On Feb 07
sylve11:

How do you survive without those things you mentioned? cool

I do take them but with stringent moderation, its not easy to leave things you grew up with
Re: Man’s Affairs With Five Married Women Ends In Mysterious Skin Disease by Abemy(m): 9:24am On Feb 07
This is Ntsu, it can be cured traditionally, here in Nigeria.
Re: Man’s Affairs With Five Married Women Ends In Mysterious Skin Disease by Chinny024(f): 9:38am On Feb 07
Has similar look as Steven Johnson syndrome though.

He should sort treatment ASAP...Everything is not juju nau..
Re: Man’s Affairs With Five Married Women Ends In Mysterious Skin Disease by mechanics(m): 7:49pm On Feb 09
Hmmmm, I hope he learns from his sin.
Re: Man’s Affairs With Five Married Women Ends In Mysterious Skin Disease by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 3:40pm On Feb 28
YourGFsnatcher:

Once you are married I look at you like my grandma. How can someone get attracted to someone's wife. I like girls like maaaaadd... but married women is a big NO. That's just stupid

Don't worry, the day you bang a married woman is the day you will realise that there is no hallucinogen that is as sweet as a combination of adrenaline and ejaculation grin

1 Like

Re: Man’s Affairs With Five Married Women Ends In Mysterious Skin Disease by YourGFsnatcher: 6:41pm On Feb 28
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

Don't worry, the day you bang a married woman is the day you will realise that there is no hallucinogen that is as sweet as a combination of adrenaline and ejaculation grin
So u bang married women?
Re: Man’s Affairs With Five Married Women Ends In Mysterious Skin Disease by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 2:04pm On Mar 12
YourGFsnatcher:

So u bang married women?

I don't discriminate so long as the toto is still tight grin
Re: Man’s Affairs With Five Married Women Ends In Mysterious Skin Disease by YourGFsnatcher: 2:42pm On Mar 12
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

I don't discriminate so long as the toto is still tight grin

Mofo grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

108 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 981, 197 Discharged, 31 Deaths / Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents / "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.