Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,033 members, 7,814,521 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

See The Shady Statistics Some Bigots Are Jubilating Over - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Shady Statistics Some Bigots Are Jubilating Over (2028 Views)

Africans JUBILATING Over Nigerian Exit At AFCON / PDP Are Jubilating Over Failure. / The Shady And Ambiguous Origins Of Atiku Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Shady Statistics Some Bigots Are Jubilating Over by BitterTruth01: 9:33am On Feb 06
I came across one article on nairaland copied and pasted from a shady blog Fiji.ng

It claimed that Osun , Kwara states and Zamfara states cheesy are among the self-sufficient states in Nigeria that can pay salaries without federal allocation .

Meanwhile according to this same blog, majority of the oil producing states in SE and SS that supplies the very crude oil that is the lifeline of Nigeria and also supplies the gas that powers the thermal stations to generate electricity for the industrial hubs and homes accross Nigeria are not self sufficient 🤣

But the funniest part was quickly how tribal bigots emerged from under the rug and gathered to boast and throw insults. It seemed like they messaged each other . Over a set of questionable statistics ??

I never even heard of Fiji.ng

But let’s take osun for example , I know the state very well . What is in Osun State Their biggest product/export is Davido . Then the gold that they discovered recently . But they only get 13% derivative tax on the gold and none on Davido😂

What about Kwara State? Unless you’ve never been to Ilorin , that’s why you’ll believe this statistics. Is the Coca-Cola or 7up bottling company along Coca-Cola road that generate the IGR ?

My message to these chest beaters : whatever helps you sleep at night

Fiji.ng to the rescue . 🤣🤣

https://www.nairaland.com/7992020/only-11-states-generate-enough

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Shady Statistics Some Bigots Are Jubilating Over by Obiedun(m): 9:43am On Feb 06
Inferiority complex

4 Likes

Re: See The Shady Statistics Some Bigots Are Jubilating Over by Majesty2(m): 9:46am On Feb 06
, u don come here to cry again

5 Likes

Re: See The Shady Statistics Some Bigots Are Jubilating Over by History555: 9:51am On Feb 06
Op we know them. Na so aregbe baba half salary claims that osun does not need fed allocation yet owed 4 years salary. The same Yorubas rejoicing over fake statistics are same people telling you that osun gov adeleke is owing salary and pension

6 Likes

Re: See The Shady Statistics Some Bigots Are Jubilating Over by Makunahatata: 9:59am On Feb 06
Chinedu rest!

7 Likes

Re: See The Shady Statistics Some Bigots Are Jubilating Over by Bobloco: 10:21am On Feb 06
Makunahatata:
Chinedu rest!

You mean he should rest from bursting the lies, falsehoods and propaganda being paddle around here by those bigots

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Shady Statistics Some Bigots Are Jubilating Over by aguluobi: 10:31am On Feb 06
No he should rest from poking nose where it is not needed while Igbo mothers are selling their first sons to feed in droves in Anambra.

Let me know if you have mothers around you ready to sell your first sons as me self don ready to de buy make I resell for profit like my Chukundiku brothers.

Bobloco:

You mean he should rest from bursting the lies, falsehoods and propaganda being paddle around here by those bigots

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Shady Statistics Some Bigots Are Jubilating Over by SoNature(m): 10:34am On Feb 06
Oga, you cannot win all the time. The question you should be asking is why your IGR is low. Low IGR could mean that the government isn't taxing people enough, people are stealing government money, etc.

Statistics is statistics. No state inflates their IGR figures. If dailies wrote that those states are only those that can independently run their affairs and you have a problem with that, present your own data to prove them wrong, not opening threads to contest it based on emotions and what you think.

8 Likes

Re: See The Shady Statistics Some Bigots Are Jubilating Over by Makunahatata: 10:36am On Feb 06
Bobloco:

Chukwudi ,all your youths don run comot fr your land finish due to hardship.....that should be your headache.

4 Likes

Re: See The Shady Statistics Some Bigots Are Jubilating Over by Alaigbo(m): 2:20pm On Feb 06
I don't know about you crying but if implying rebuffing responding to malicious insulting n denigrating lies n comments from you Igbo I will gladly do that with wholesome joy till my last breath. So you are correct on about that.

Funny how any ig o can call anyone tribal bigot even with what you did to the Fulanis all Tru Buhari 8 years. Make I just de look you fool yourself. If award de for bigotry n tribalism such award will be won year in year by you Igbos effortlessly.

Proudlyomonna:

And You can never rest from crying Igbo aaahhh,Igbo yoooo,Igbo eeehhhh all the days of your life bcus it is your destiny and purpose of existence grin it is what Eledumare destined You to do till you will enter your grave,the day You stop it You shall surely die grin
You just carry one kind rubbish destiny come dis life grin grin

Some people are carrying human head in calabash.
Some are stealing full human being, there are criminals in every tribe.

Shameless tribally bigoted hate filled mofo grin

3 Likes

Re: See The Shady Statistics Some Bigots Are Jubilating Over by ShoeGetSize: 3:32pm On Feb 06
Fiji.ng is usually more reliable than this. They're like People's Gazette and Sahara Reporters because they were designed to be independent and objective in their reporting. Something must have gone wrong for them to go off script like this.

BitterTruth01:
I came across one article on nairaland copied and pasted from a shady blog Fiji.ng

It claimed that Osun , Kwara states and Zamfara states cheesy are among the self-sufficient states in Nigeria that can pay salaries without federal allocation .

Meanwhile according to this same blog, majority of the oil producing states in SE and SS that supplies the very crude oil that is the lifeline of Nigeria and also supplies the gas that powers the thermal stations to generate electricity for the industrial hubs and homes accross Nigeria are not self sufficient 🤣

But the funniest part was quickly how tribal bigots emerged from under the rug and gathered to boast and throw insults. It seemed like they messaged each other . Over a set of questionable statistics ??

But let’s take osun for example , I know the state very well . What is in Osun State Their biggest product/export is Davido . Then the gold that they discovered recently . But they only get 13% derivative tax on the gold and none on Davido😂

What about Kwara State? Unless you’ve never been to Ilorin , that’s why you’ll believe this statistics. Is the Coca-Cola or 7up bottling company along Coca-Cola road that generate the IGR ?

Re: See The Shady Statistics Some Bigots Are Jubilating Over by mytime24(f): 3:50pm On Feb 06
Na statistics we go chop 🥱
Re: See The Shady Statistics Some Bigots Are Jubilating Over by Proudlyomonna: 4:36pm On Feb 06
Alaigbo:
I don't know about you crying but if implying rebuffing responding to malicious insulting n denigrating lies n comments from you Igbo I will gladly do that with wholesome joy till my last breath. So you are correct on about that.

Funny how any ig o can call anyone tribal bigot even with what you did to the Fulanis all Tru Buhari 8 years. Make I just de look you fool yourself. If award de for bigotry n tribalism such award will be won year in year by you Igbos effortlessly.

Shut up your mouth you are making a bigger fool of yourself na grin grin

There are shameless tribalistic hatefilled people in every Tribe,You are one of the ones in Your Tribe,did You see me tag You to any Tribe?? I dont do that nonsense. I am mentally aware that there are human beings and eran oko in every tribe,You are the eran of your own Tribe,why then should I tag You with the human beings in Your Tribe grin grin

Forget Igbo,Your life is meaningless without hate and bigotry,even if them give your family their own Country,You must bring hate and bigotry and division into their midst bcus this is the only reason why your Oluda created You grin

Shameless tribalistic hatefilled mofo,if at this age and dispensation your soul is only fixed on tribal hate then Your existence is nothing but a nuisance to mother earth,them supposed dey kill you and your co tribalist from whatever Tribe at sight.

1 Like

Re: See The Shady Statistics Some Bigots Are Jubilating Over by Alaigbo(m): 5:06pm On Feb 06
Coming of an Igbo
Laugh wan kill me

Just picture an Igbo gaslighting anyone for tribalism ?! Even Azikwe you clowns claim was a pan Africanist was a die hard tribalistic bigot talk more of baby bigot like you that your mother feed you from her womb with irredeemable bigotry and chronic hate.

How does it sound to you for any Igbo to claim he or she is not tribalist, how absurd n pathetic can that claim be.

Proudlyomonna:

There are shameless tribalistic hatefilled people in every Tribe,You are one of the ones in Your Tribe,did You see me tag You to any Tribe?? I dont do that nonsense. I am mentally aware that there are human beings and eran oko in every tribe,You are the eran of your own Tribe,why then should I tag You with the human beings in Your Tribe grin grin

Forget Igbo,Your life is meaningless without hate and bigotry,even if them give your family their own Country,You must bring hate and bigotry and division into their midst bcus this is the only reason why your Oluda created You grin

Shameless tribalistic hatefilled mofo,if at this age and dispensation your soul is only fixed on tribal hate then Your existence is nothing but a nuisance to mother earth,them supposed dey kill you and your co tribalist from whatever Tribe at sight.

1 Like

Re: See The Shady Statistics Some Bigots Are Jubilating Over by Proudlyomonna: 5:15pm On Feb 06
Alaigbo:
Coming of an Igbo
Laugh wan kill me

Just picture an Igbo gaslighting anyone for tribalism ?! Even Azikwe you clowns claim was a pan Africanist was a die hard tribalistic bigot talk more of baby bigot like you that your mother feed you from her womb with irredeemable bigotry and chronic hate.

How does it sound to you for any Igbo to claim he or she is not tribalist, how absurd n pathetic can that claim be.

No it's definitely your mother that's ruined Your life by feeding your heart with hate. I know and accept the reality that there are shameless tribalistic hatefilled people like You in every Tribe,this is a reality my mother told Me,but ofcus Your own mother failed to do so bcus she sef be tribalistic hatefilled person grin grin grin

Shun tribal hate. Shameless man.

Re: See The Shady Statistics Some Bigots Are Jubilating Over by Anambra1stSonTV: 5:19pm On Feb 06
BitterTruth01:

You don't know these guys they drink and breath propaganda that's why Nigeria is upside down, they drive so much joy in deceiving themselves, their people are the ones suffering it today, they should continue
Re: See The Shady Statistics Some Bigots Are Jubilating Over by shortIGBOman: 5:38pm On Feb 06
BitterTruth01:
I came across one night

Why did this Enugu King turn to a Taxi driver? grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: See The Shady Statistics Some Bigots Are Jubilating Over by Alaigbo(m): 5:39pm On Feb 06
Just imagine an Igbo with Osu cast gaslight on tribalism/bigotry bro if no be joke I do not know what that is I swear.

Igbo talking about tribalism omo wonders shall never end ! Igbo speak against tribalism, same Igbo that we all know across the length n breath of Nigeria.

Same Igbo that was all over Fulani when Buhari was president gaslighting Fulani 8 straight years ? How you can with straight face argue about tribalism is a mystery I can't still phantom till this very hour.

Dem suppose use sledge hammer woz your foolish mouth each time you mention tribalism trying in vain to gaslight any human but of course you are free to gaslight pigs as that is how worthless your criticism of anyone is on tribalism.

Proudlyomonna:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Shady Statistics Some Bigots Are Jubilating Over by Putinofrussia: 5:40pm On Feb 06
Anambra1stSonTV:

You don't know these guys they drink and breath propaganda that's why Nigeria is upside down, they drive so much joy in deceiving themselves, their people are the ones suffering it today, they should continue
lol
They are the ones suffering but you are the ones crying everyday on Nairaland and your families are the ones fleeing SE to the SW and begging on SW streets from their rich Yoruba hosts.

2 Likes

Re: See The Shady Statistics Some Bigots Are Jubilating Over by a4cube: 5:41pm On Feb 06
SoNature:
Oga, you cannot win all the time. The question you should be asking is why your IGR is low. Low IGR could mean that the government isn't taxing people enough, people are stealing government money, etc.

Statistics is statistics. No state inflates their IGR figures. If dailies wrote that those states are only those that can independently run their affairs and you have a problem with that, present your own data to prove them wrong, not opening threads to contest it based on emotions and what you think.
What is Zamfara igr?
Re: See The Shady Statistics Some Bigots Are Jubilating Over by Proudlyomonna: 5:45pm On Feb 06
Alaigbo:
Your mother lied to you even her life is dedicated to bigotry no wonder you turned out the way you are.

As for me shutting you Igbos up anywhere on the planet you gaslight anybody as bigot that is what I will do till eternity because there is no human more tribalistic than you Igbos.

How hard you wail n project the grotesque of your hopeless bigotry which you were nurtured with from your mother's womb on me won't change the fact no tribe on earth is more tribalistic than you Igbos not even if you wail to your death.

Haha,You are doing what Your mother thought You, while I am doing what my mother thought me grin grin

If You like cry and beg me to help You do the only thing your God created You for from now till eternity,I will still not join you in doing Tribal hate bcus my mother didn't feel my soul with such nonsense like Your mother did to You grin grin
My own is if I see a shameless tribalistic hatefilled fellow I call them out directly.

Your destiny is to cry and wail Igbo eeehhhh,Igbo yoooo, Igbo aaahhh all the days of your life till you go die enter grave grin which kind yeye destiny be dis na grin grin
Re: See The Shady Statistics Some Bigots Are Jubilating Over by chopnaira: 5:46pm On Feb 06
I don laugh tire for this thread. grin
Re: See The Shady Statistics Some Bigots Are Jubilating Over by Lanretoye(m): 5:51pm On Feb 06
Osun exports davido,your anambra exports what?,hard drugs abi.

1 Like

Re: See The Shady Statistics Some Bigots Are Jubilating Over by Alaigbo(m): 5:54pm On Feb 06
Nigerians come help me a see proud Osu Igbo, a tribe renowned for Osu bigotry which is the core existence of being an Igbo.

Osu culture that was accepted by your father n mother n pass from generation to generation gaslight anyone about bigotry. A tribe that discriminate among it own kith n kin.

Bro if shame no kill your entire household with the argument you make here I help your mama shame. This argument just de mesmerize me, an Igbo that his great grand father from generation to generation practice Osu caste gaslight another human on tribalism.

Wonder indeed can never on this planet not with clowns like this jerk. Person wey him ma de feed tribalism from inside womb still born am feed am with tribalism 3 SQ meal daily.

Na wa o !

Proudlyomonna:

Your destiny is to cry and wail Igbo eeehhhh,Igbo yoooo, Igbo aaahhh all the days of your life till you go die enter grave grin which kind yeye destiny be dis na grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Daniel Bwala: Peter Obi Not Playing Responsible Opposition / Foreign Involvement [part 1] / Former State Governor Arrested For Graft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.