Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,371 members, 7,815,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Africans JUBILATING Over Nigerian Exit At AFCON - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Africans JUBILATING Over Nigerian Exit At AFCON (3271 Views)

See The Shady Statistics Some Bigots Are Jubilating Over / Why Are Igbo Jubilating Over Wike Second Position / Gunmen Burn DSS, FRSC Offices In Nnewi Over Nigerian Flag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Africans JUBILATING Over Nigerian Exit At AFCON by Catapault: 8:57am On Feb 12
Why are our African brothers and sisters JUBILATING over Nigeria's exit at the AFCON?

All over social media, Africans are in jubilation!

In celebration and merriment!

Some said they are even popping champagne to celebrate our loss. undecided

Most especially Ghanaians and South Africans.

We need to use this as inspiration to come together and make our country far better than any of their useless banana republic nations.

God bless our federal republic. angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Africans JUBILATING Over Nigerian Exit At AFCON by TopBanter: 9:01am On Feb 12
Catapault:
Why are our African brothers and sisters JUBILATING over Nigeria's exit at the AFCON?

We need to use this as inspiration to come together and make our country far better than any of their useless banana republic nations.

Nothing other than envy of Nigerians worsened by the inferiority complex they feel when we are mentioned or involved in anything.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Africans JUBILATING Over Nigerian Exit At AFCON by Nbote(m): 9:02am On Feb 12
TopBanter:

Nothing other than envy of Nigerians worsened by the inferiority complex they feel when we are mentioned or involved in anything.

Were we not the ones dragging everyone all of the media space? If we had won na so we for lambast everybody

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Africans JUBILATING Over Nigerian Exit At AFCON by Nyouth: 9:03am On Feb 12
It a thing of joy wen a giant is defeted

2 Likes

Re: Africans JUBILATING Over Nigerian Exit At AFCON by ddippset(m): 9:07am On Feb 12
Nyouth:
Most especially a noisy giant.

23 Likes

Re: Africans JUBILATING Over Nigerian Exit At AFCON by Catapault: 9:07am On Feb 12
Nyouth:

You have a point...

1 Like

Re: Africans JUBILATING Over Nigerian Exit At AFCON by Catapault: 9:07am On Feb 12
ddippset:

All giants are noisy brother...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Africans JUBILATING Over Nigerian Exit At AFCON by Chinaza06: 9:09am On Feb 12
Lol
Re: Africans JUBILATING Over Nigerian Exit At AFCON by TopBanter: 9:09am On Feb 12
Nyouth:

Precisely. It is the psychology if human nature.

4 Likes

Re: Africans JUBILATING Over Nigerian Exit At AFCON by TopBanter: 9:13am On Feb 12
ddippset:

What makes us a "noisy giant"?

5 Likes

Re: Africans JUBILATING Over Nigerian Exit At AFCON by God1000(m): 9:21am On Feb 12
I don't even know what to say, some stupid Nigerians are even rejoicing over our defeat as well, sometimes you get confused on whether to fight your fellow Nigerians or other Africans

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Africans JUBILATING Over Nigerian Exit At AFCON by TopBanter: 9:25am On Feb 12
Nbote:

Were we not the ones dragging everyone all of the media space? If we had won na so we for lambast everybody

Nigerians, like Americans, don't give a hoot about their detractors who are determined to hate them anyway.

Acting modest is never going to make haters love you. Instead, best to taunt their insecure and hateful asses.

We know they hate us so no point trying to appease haters like South African men who are the most murderously insecure creature God put on mother Earth. Proud and decent Nigerians, achieving and shining, know "haters gon hate" so we no send them.

Every hardworking, self-made and achieving Nigerian don't give a toss about you self-hating Nigerians either who always find it convenient to blame your own fellow Nigerians for everything.

3 Likes

Re: Africans JUBILATING Over Nigerian Exit At AFCON by TopBanter: 9:29am On Feb 12
God1000:
I don't even know what to say, some stupid Nigerians are even rejoicing over our defeat as well, sometimes you get confused on whether to fight your fellow Nigerians or other Africans

God bless you. They are losers and self-haters. Nigerians don't need enemies when we have so many self-hating Nigerians sabotaging us internally.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Africans JUBILATING Over Nigerian Exit At AFCON by FamTomx2(m): 9:43am On Feb 12
God1000:

Always talking thrash. .

1 Like

Re: Africans JUBILATING Over Nigerian Exit At AFCON by Chrisrare: 9:50am On Feb 12
Even as a Nigerian, I'm glad we lost. The noise and bragging was becoming too much.

6 Likes

Re: Africans JUBILATING Over Nigerian Exit At AFCON by Seunpapa65: 9:53am On Feb 12
This guy made us proud 😂🤣
I can't come and lose all round ivory coast may have beat me here
I will beat them in the bedroom

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Africans JUBILATING Over Nigerian Exit At AFCON by OmoFiditi: 9:54am On Feb 12
Before nko?

Nigerians have big mouths can never be humble or magnanimous in victory. Always badmouthing everyone all over social media because of small wins.

When you are the troublesome one in a community, always expect others to dance on your grave when you die..

Now una go rest.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Africans JUBILATING Over Nigerian Exit At AFCON by ruggedboych: 10:05am On Feb 12
I always know super eagle chickens will lose and they never disappoint 😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Africans JUBILATING Over Nigerian Exit At AFCON by TopBanter: 10:13am On Feb 12
Chrisrare:
Even as a Nigerian, I'm glad we lost. The noise and bragging was becoming too much.

Whatever. You're a self-hater with no pride in your self or nation. You just don't want to accept that awful reality about yourself.

We may not be perfect yet so frigging what? Are our critics and haters, like murderously xenophobic South Africans, perfect?

If we hate ourselves then who do we want to love, support and defend us?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Africans JUBILATING Over Nigerian Exit At AFCON by TopBanter: 10:16am On Feb 12
ruggedboych:
I always know super eagle chickens will lose and they never disappoint 😂😂😂

You're a 'glass is half empty' sort and you will always fall short of attaining a successful life with that ungracious and losing attitude.

Of 32 nations, with some hosting very good football teams, Nigeria and CIV reached the finals.

Is that the sort of achievements "chickens" secure?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Africans JUBILATING Over Nigerian Exit At AFCON by Catapault: 10:16am On Feb 12
OmoFiditi:
Before nko?

Nigerians have big mouths can never be humble or magnanimous in victory. Always badmouthing everyone all over social media because of small wins.

When you are the troublesome one in a community, always expect others to dance on your grave when you die..

Now una go rest.

Did it ever occur to you that Nigerians are responding to THEIR badmouthing of Nigeria, or you think all these other Africans are quiet, humble, polite saints?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Africans JUBILATING Over Nigerian Exit At AFCON by Vinnie2000(m): 10:18am On Feb 12
No lies.

I saw the ESPN post on the AFCON final results. smiley

South Africans, Ugandans, Ghanians,etc were so Delighted at our loss.

Dem say Nigerians too get Mouth and that Ivory coast saved Africa from NOISE pollution. sad sad

1 Like

Re: Africans JUBILATING Over Nigerian Exit At AFCON by chiagozien(m): 10:24am On Feb 12
Catapault:

I was one of the most happy person yesterday even when people around me were angry grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Africans JUBILATING Over Nigerian Exit At AFCON by Vinnie2000(m): 10:24am On Feb 12
OmoFiditi:
Before nko?

Now una go rest.

VERY true.

The Way Davido supporters descended on the Grammy Awards organizers online
b.cos of Davido's loss to the Young Artiste Tyla was so Crude and barbaric. undecided

How did they expect that 'Unavailable' song to Win Grammy

1 Like

Re: Africans JUBILATING Over Nigerian Exit At AFCON by Ballmer: 10:26am On Feb 12
Just imagine same you that insulted all others
So you want to insult n mock them but do not want the favour returned ? Do you Nigerians have brain damage or what ?!

TopBanter:

5 Likes

Re: Africans JUBILATING Over Nigerian Exit At AFCON by Roger3D(m): 10:31am On Feb 12
Catapault:

That's because you guys went all out to antagonize the entire continent with your rude and uncouth utterances on social media. It's a really good thing we lost last night. At least we can now get to learn some decency and humility

7 Likes

Re: Africans JUBILATING Over Nigerian Exit At AFCON by Mirasteel: 10:35am On Feb 12
TopBanter:

We started it man especially some if those Jobless social media warriors so what do you expect?

3 Likes

Re: Africans JUBILATING Over Nigerian Exit At AFCON by TopBanter: 10:39am On Feb 12
Ballmer:
Just imagine same you that insulted all others
So you want to insult n mock them but do not want the favour returned ? Do you Nigerians have brain damage or what ?!

Rubbish. I can call out my fellow Nigerians because we are stakeholders in the same nation. I have the right to do that 100%.

Yet, do you ever see me discussing South Africans, Kenyans or Cameroonians talk less of having the time or interest to go their forum and be mocking them?

Nigerians are secure in themselves. We mind our business. We certainly don't hate non-Nigerians and do not really care about them like that. We face our own wahala and mainly obsess about personal success.

They are the ones, with many haven never set foot in Nigeria, who hate us passionately because of the nature of most to automatically hate those they view better and more talented than them when it may be better and personally more productive to learn from such people.

2 Likes

Re: Africans JUBILATING Over Nigerian Exit At AFCON by Mirasteel: 10:39am On Feb 12
Catapault:

Did it ever occur to you that Nigerians are responding to THEIR badmouthing of Nigeria, or you think all these other Africans are quiet, humble, polite saints?
Bro. Most Nigerians are noisy, they brag, insult, drag and make so much noise online.
I can tell you that Nigerians are the ones that started hurling insults first.

4 Likes

Re: Africans JUBILATING Over Nigerian Exit At AFCON by LagosFirstSon: 10:46am On Feb 12
I didn't see DSTV reactions to Super eagles defeat yesterday
Re: Africans JUBILATING Over Nigerian Exit At AFCON by TopBanter: 10:59am On Feb 12
Catapault:

100% correct. Using myself as an example, I may not even think about non-Nigerian at all throughout a year talk less of having time to go to their forums and engage them mockingly. For what?

Yet if others hate and envy me, because of my talent and success, then I will taunt then to death because they are evil and wicked.

What I love about most Nigerians is that we don't have time to be badmouthing others out of jealousy or envy.

When we land in the diaspora we quickly learn how things work there, because we are success-driven, to be thriving in healthcare, IT, Architecture, entrepreneurship etc to the extreme jealousy and envy of other Africans.

I am talking from direct experience where, as an example, Nigerians buy houses legitimately, residential and investment, in the UK only for other Africans to be gossiping we are fraudsters and criminals merely because they don't aspire to the level of success Nigerians work hard to attain.

Why should I then live my life trying to appease such hateful folks who are always determined to give a dog (Nigerians) a bad name to hang it?

Yes Nigerians can be loud and showy but we are also kind, accommodating, generous and helpful. Yet they never talk about our good side.

So many Ghanaians, Cameroonian, South Africans, Kenyans etal are in Nigeria and they do not feel like foreigners because we don't care to focus on the background of others or work with preconcieved notions..

Yet Nigerians will definitely be made to feel like foreigners in most countries in Africa because of the insecurities of others.

If your good but imperfect, which is the case with many human beings, then don't let others gaslight you for your few imperfection while they ignore your many good attributes.

2 Likes

Re: Africans JUBILATING Over Nigerian Exit At AFCON by Ballmer: 11:03am On Feb 12
You were not just mocking yourself, Nigeria dis not play Ghana your insult of Ghana was everywhere. Same goes for Cameroon n South Africa so like you mocked b insulted all others you deserve triple that insult too.

TopBanter:

Rubbish. I can call out my fellow Nigerians because we are stakeholders in the same nation. I have the right to do that 100%.

Yet, do you ever see me discussing South Africans, Kenyans or Cameroonians talk less of having the time or interest to go their forum and be mocking them?

Nigerians are secure in themselves. We mind our business. We certainly don't hate non-Nigerians and do not really care about them like that. We face our own wahala and mainly obsess about personal success.

They are the ones, with many haven never set foot in Nigeria, who hate us passionately because of the nature of most to automatically hate those they view better and more talented than them when it may be better and personally more productive to learn from such people.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ekiti State Election Petition Tribunal Verdict - Segun Oni Declared Winner! / Sanusi Lamido: Another Nuhu Ribadu In The Making? / BREAKING NEWS : Bomb Blast hits NNPC MEGA STATION In Kano (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.