Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Opposition Parties Behind Minna, Kano Protests - APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opposition Parties Behind Minna, Kano Protests - APC (16366 Views)

PDP Sponsoring EndSARS Protests - APC / PMB Don't Need To Campaign By Opposition Parties / Vacate Your Positions Now Instead Of Staging Protests, APC Tells Saraki, Dogara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opposition Parties Behind Minna, Kano Protests - APC by ceejay80s(m): 1:14pm On Feb 06
Weda opposition or not....
Oga it is the truth ...
We are hungry
Re: Opposition Parties Behind Minna, Kano Protests - APC by jonnyjustcome22: 1:22pm On Feb 06
Evil party. They will look for excuse.
Re: Opposition Parties Behind Minna, Kano Protests - APC by Brendaniel: 1:25pm On Feb 06
Classcaptain1:
Must you mo.rons make everything about yourselves? Your whining is beginning to sound ridiculous. This isn't even about tribe or religion, but your tiny brain managed to sneak igbo into the narrative.

The protest in all these states did you see anywhere the people said it was about opposition but APC has brought in opposition, now imagine it happed in the east the same APC will come out and say because Peter Obi lost, you guys are the ones dragging tribe, religion and politics into everything..

Endsars was tagged an Igbo protest by APC and some Yorubas, This time around it is better we are on the safe side so we don't attract any blame from anybody, anybody that wants to protest should do that on his own, Igbos will not join, at least you can't blame someone that did not participate in something....
Re: Opposition Parties Behind Minna, Kano Protests - APC by Naijanascam: 1:27pm On Feb 06
Blaming the blame that blamed before the present blamers continues from where old blamers stopped.....

Meaning they have nothing to offer as far as governance is concerned
Re: Opposition Parties Behind Minna, Kano Protests - APC by AustinGustin: 1:29pm On Feb 06
Can you imagine, suffering is making people to protest and one set of morons is saying it's opposition party. God save us

1 Like

Re: Opposition Parties Behind Minna, Kano Protests - APC by HIPROFILE(m): 1:39pm On Feb 06
APC seems to be the easiest route to achieve Biafra faster so next election I am voting APC until they bring Nigeria to its end.

They should keep telling Tinubu what he wants to hear and never the real situation of things in the public space.

1 Like

Re: Opposition Parties Behind Minna, Kano Protests - APC by Bettergoat: 1:44pm On Feb 06
Garri is 1k5 in Owerri
foleskay:
undecided

Mumu party. Putting people into untold hardship. Bag of rice is now 70k this morning,and maybe still jump to 75 by tomorrow. Habaa.. Gaari is the most surprising. 800 naira per Kongo. What da hell is happening in this country. Nobody seems to be addressing all these inflation issues

The president and his cohorts re now more clueless than Jonathan. All the so called '''egg heads'' like cardoso and Edun are confused and in no man's land ATM. Nobody is saying anything. Oga ooo
Re: Opposition Parties Behind Minna, Kano Protests - APC by jaxxy(m): 1:51pm On Feb 06
Are they not Nigerians anymore? undecided
Re: Opposition Parties Behind Minna, Kano Protests - APC by Decarbonisation: 2:11pm On Feb 06
APC will never admit they are destructive and have done nothing but sprinkled monumental hardship on the average Nigerian

It s always stupid politics, blame game and propaganda

Irresponsible bastar.......ds!
Re: Opposition Parties Behind Minna, Kano Protests - APC by jadajada: 2:19pm On Feb 06
Same thing your party did in 2012.
Re: Opposition Parties Behind Minna, Kano Protests - APC by Kionrae: 2:20pm On Feb 06
Let the blame game begin
Re: Opposition Parties Behind Minna, Kano Protests - APC by aviara: 2:32pm On Feb 06
Opposition party are behind the fall of the naira and the hardship in Nigeria.

Igbos are the reason why several companies are leaving Nigeria because they didn't support Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Opposition Parties Behind Minna, Kano Protests - APC by onuman: 2:39pm On Feb 06
Only protest?

In any European country, citizens would have pulled down the roof if the sudden change for the worse in Nigeria occurred in their country.
Re: Opposition Parties Behind Minna, Kano Protests - APC by Nigerfine3: 2:41pm On Feb 06
Apc is so daft, who else is supposed to lead protest? The issue is ,is the protest right? Of course long overdue
Re: Opposition Parties Behind Minna, Kano Protests - APC by searchlight: 2:42pm On Feb 06
Ezewuzie01:
I thought as much. Since southwest refused to protest, they tried to push the northwest. But it has fizzled out because northerners are not interested. It ended up as One day protest.
Hunger no reach south west i think.
Re: Opposition Parties Behind Minna, Kano Protests - APC by wildernessVoice: 2:53pm On Feb 06
Hunger, Insecurity are no respecter of party
Re: Opposition Parties Behind Minna, Kano Protests - APC by pacespot(m): 3:17pm On Feb 06
APC have started their divide and conquer campaign o. Some dunderheaded Nigerians will still fall for this again. This party never takes responsibility for anything
Re: Opposition Parties Behind Minna, Kano Protests - APC by Bfly: 4:26pm On Feb 06
Why tag any Nigerian as opposition for agitating for a better Nigeria. Everything is politics to this. All Nigeria got are bunch of politicians without any form of leadership

1 Like

Re: Opposition Parties Behind Minna, Kano Protests - APC by Leo588(m): 4:33pm On Feb 06
Rostikol:
I suspected as much.

Because in those Minna ‘protests’, I was seeing all these well-dressed, beefy looking men with fat faces, with no sign of any hunger. undecided

A typo error from a dementia patient that escaped from Kuje prison and rehab centre.

Are you concern with the facts or the so called technicalities?
Re: Opposition Parties Behind Minna, Kano Protests - APC by Bimpe29: 5:12pm On Feb 06
It is high time APC wake up from her deep and snoring sleep, macroeconomics doesn't discriminate along partisan, tribal and religious lines.
Re: Opposition Parties Behind Minna, Kano Protests - APC by nedekid: 6:05pm On Feb 06
Na wah ohh.
So opposition parties caused the hunger in the land that caused the protest? shocked
Re: Opposition Parties Behind Minna, Kano Protests - APC by DOM7: 6:38pm On Feb 06
As a husband if you starve your family and your wife and children rebel and protest you will be a big fool and a dead conscience man to say is another man that instigate them against you, a common parlance say " A hungry man is an angry man"
Re: Opposition Parties Behind Minna, Kano Protests - APC by jojothaiv(m): 6:46pm On Feb 06
Abi..

Awon weyrey gbogbo ni people yi sha.

Forgive my Yoruba.
Re: Opposition Parties Behind Minna, Kano Protests - APC by athaboi(f): 6:47pm On Feb 06
Rostikol:
I suspected as much.

Because in those Minna ‘protests’, I was seeing all these well-dressed, beefy looking men with fat faces, with no sign of any hunger. undecided
A very shameless Yoruba man
Re: Opposition Parties Behind Minna, Kano Protests - APC by Sunday2021: 7:02pm On Feb 06
That means the whole country is opposition nah.
Re: Opposition Parties Behind Minna, Kano Protests - APC by Sunday2021: 7:18pm On Feb 06
Rostikol:
I suspected as much.

are you alright? So you cannot protest for the poor? If the poor don't have money, who will buy Dangote products? Some of you only have skull without any brain ,the so called rich people are also feeling it.
Re: Opposition Parties Behind Minna, Kano Protests - APC by benjaminlawson(m): 7:42pm On Feb 06
Firstly, I was thinking the statement was made by any government official, but when I see the person, as party man, I cool my temper a little bit. The simple question I have for that illiterate lawyer is simple; Occupied Ojota in Lagos was organised by PDP and Jonathan government? Your answer will show the level of your foolishness. You can only fool foolish people like you.
Re: Opposition Parties Behind Minna, Kano Protests - APC by khattab02: 7:48pm On Feb 06
Why e dey surprised una Apc??

Una remember this??

Re: Opposition Parties Behind Minna, Kano Protests - APC by khattab02: 7:54pm On Feb 06
DOM7:
As a husband if you starve your family and your wife and children rebel and protest you will be a big fool and a dead conscience man to say is another man that instigate them against you, a common parlance say " A hungry man is an angry man"
👍
Re: Opposition Parties Behind Minna, Kano Protests - APC by Teejaney88(m): 7:58pm On Feb 06
So the case of Nigerians suffering is now a debate😕
Re: Opposition Parties Behind Minna, Kano Protests - APC by Commandoabdul(m): 8:33pm On Feb 06
You protested against Goodluck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Service Of Songs For Alex Ekwueme In London (Photos) / We Can’t Disclose Details Of Buhari’s Assets - CCB / 12 APC Governors, Senators, Reps Want New Generation Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.