Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,479 members, 7,826,809 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Opposition Parties Behind Minna, Kano Protests - APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opposition Parties Behind Minna, Kano Protests - APC (16396 Views)

PDP Sponsoring EndSARS Protests - APC / PMB Don't Need To Campaign By Opposition Parties / Vacate Your Positions Now Instead Of Staging Protests, APC Tells Saraki, Dogara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opposition Parties Behind Minna, Kano Protests - APC by Sabadon(m): 11:25am On Feb 06
undecided
Re: Opposition Parties Behind Minna, Kano Protests - APC by Godstiger(m): 11:25am On Feb 06
Yeah,only the oppositions without a membership card are hungry Why not
Re: Opposition Parties Behind Minna, Kano Protests - APC by ClearFlair: 11:25am On Feb 06
lol
Re: Opposition Parties Behind Minna, Kano Protests - APC by Artscollection: 11:25am On Feb 06
PressMyButton:
A genuine protest would have lasted more than a day.

Hungry people don't have that strength abegi!!!
Re: Opposition Parties Behind Minna, Kano Protests - APC by Angelfrost(m): 11:26am On Feb 06
matify83:
Are we trying to politicize the palpable hunger in the LAND?

Both the opposition and members of the ruling parties are not finding the spiraling cost of living in the last 8 months funny at all.

Let's not insult the sensibilities of Nigerians at this critical moment in our economic quagmire please!

What sensibilities please?!!!

How many Nigerians are sensible?!! Lol. grin
Re: Opposition Parties Behind Minna, Kano Protests - APC by Couldntfigurean: 11:27am On Feb 06
Brendaniel:
You see why I said Igbos should not join and do any protest, they are just waiting to throw the blame on Igbos....
My minds exactly
Because they no see Igbo person to use as scape-goat they say na politicians
Any Igbo man that joins an hausa or Yoruba to a protest is a fool

2 Likes

Re: Opposition Parties Behind Minna, Kano Protests - APC by qtx(m): 11:27am On Feb 06
Ezewuzie01:
I thought as much. Since southwest refused to protest, they tried to push the northwest. But it has fizzled out because northerners are not interested. It ended up as One day protest.
Suffering and smiling. This mentality is what has finished Africa. And as a nation, if we continue like this, then the bondage continues. Are you saying people are not hungry? or the reasons for their demonstration are not genuine? Why are we like this? Must everything be turned into politics? shocked hmmmm

3 Likes

Re: Opposition Parties Behind Minna, Kano Protests - APC by ufotunang: 11:27am On Feb 06
Enemyofpeace:
Mumu talk

I don survive DEC 25 and JAN 1, remain FEB 14.🤗😔😔
..and also remain Easter to survive 🙄
Re: Opposition Parties Behind Minna, Kano Protests - APC by Enemyofpeace: 11:28am On Feb 06
ufotunang:
..and also remain Easter to survive 🙄
na true o
Re: Opposition Parties Behind Minna, Kano Protests - APC by ufotunang: 11:28am On Feb 06
Failures and incompetent set of people in government
Re: Opposition Parties Behind Minna, Kano Protests - APC by BluntCrazeMan: 11:28am On Feb 06
APC have started this Nonsense they were doing under Buhari...

All these Loretta Palmyy’s unguided wide-guess accusations.
Re: Opposition Parties Behind Minna, Kano Protests - APC by Walz001: 11:29am On Feb 06
[quote author=nairalandkachy1 post=128313189][/quote]

We get the result of what we want so we all should brace up because cement is going as high as 1k soon

Election has consequences
Re: Opposition Parties Behind Minna, Kano Protests - APC by Taich(m): 11:29am On Feb 06
That's correct
Re: Opposition Parties Behind Minna, Kano Protests - APC by SirLakes: 11:31am On Feb 06
Yorubas no fit protest even if hunger dey drop dem one by one grin

Same thing northerners did during Bubus time

Awalokan and Emilokan cheesy
Re: Opposition Parties Behind Minna, Kano Protests - APC by matify83: 11:32am On Feb 06
Angelfrost:

What sensibilities please?!!!

How many Nigerians are sensible?!! Lol. grin

Don't relegate sensibility to rational reasoning alone.

That the economy is harassing our livelihood and the aloofness of the political class to it, is an attack on our sensibility.
Re: Opposition Parties Behind Minna, Kano Protests - APC by zebezebe(m): 11:33am On Feb 06
Why are they still defending this, they supposed to acecpt responsibility and find quick solution before this degenerate to other state. bitter politic is not doing us well o apc
Re: Opposition Parties Behind Minna, Kano Protests - APC by chrisblack1234: 11:34am On Feb 06
Like seriously, we still blaming others for the rubbish govt you are doing..shame on you APC..
Re: Opposition Parties Behind Minna, Kano Protests - APC by Angelfrost(m): 11:36am On Feb 06
matify83:

Don't relegate sensibility to rational reasoning alone.

That the economy is harassing our livelihood and the aloofness of the political class to it, is an attack on our sensibility.

Calm down please... That was mild sarcasm. grin
Re: Opposition Parties Behind Minna, Kano Protests - APC by SouthSouth1914: 11:37am On Feb 06
Imagine the audacity! APC who is the mother of fake protest. Where is occupy Nigeria? Where are the fake pastors who were screaming blue murder when the PDP was in power?

I am sure hunger have dealt with them they cant even speak.
Re: Opposition Parties Behind Minna, Kano Protests - APC by MemphitzDgreat1(m): 11:37am On Feb 06
Super Eagles of Nigeria's defence and Tinubu's brain are one and the same. Nothing gets in at all at all
Re: Opposition Parties Behind Minna, Kano Protests - APC by Menclothing: 11:37am On Feb 06
You didn’t protest cash scarcity
Fuel scarcity
Jokers
Re: Opposition Parties Behind Minna, Kano Protests - APC by bigdammyj: 11:41am On Feb 06
Rubbish talk.
Re: Opposition Parties Behind Minna, Kano Protests - APC by cheesmooth(m): 11:41am On Feb 06
Seven step freezer for sale
Price:90k (negotiable)
Check my signature for more details
Re: Opposition Parties Behind Minna, Kano Protests - APC by masseratti: 11:43am On Feb 06
Dey CAP...blame everything on opposition parties.. By the time it turns to another end Sars you guys will know when to sit right.. I don't know why every reaction they av to give coloration of non existence opponents.. The opposition in Nigeria is even dead.. PDP is dead so what's the point? Is it LP? That's a joke... Get the economy right and stop blaming some imaginary opposition.. Is he saying people are not hungry? I don't understand.
Re: Opposition Parties Behind Minna, Kano Protests - APC by fitinwell: 11:44am On Feb 06
[quote author=nairalandkachy1 post=128313189][/quote]

Is your APC handwritten not clear enough... Look at the Market price. And FX.

I do not blame any of you...

because the gods are supporting your evil deeds.

If not by Now. You all should have been consumed with severe Cancer.
Re: Opposition Parties Behind Minna, Kano Protests - APC by Blazadenise(m): 11:47am On Feb 06
This wereh people will always makeup stories to cover up... All this headlines are really motivating me to keep striving hard never to be poor in this life. You own yourself in this life
Re: Opposition Parties Behind Minna, Kano Protests - APC by yesloaded: 11:52am On Feb 06
Zombieoppressor:
I was expecting a collaboration & support from other zones but I guess,people are not yet ready to fight the govt that's not concerned about price control.

Things have gone outta hands and infact,no one knows where the next price is heading to.

A bag of cement now is 7000. A congo of garri now 700. Beans now 1600/rubber . A bag of rice is 60k plus and infact,spagg is 15k while indomie is almost 14k. Where are we going ?

I thought it was the end, poultry feeds are damn expensive and yet no one wants to buy the products(egg and Chicken) at the prevailing high price.

All the APC zombie will hear word by force las las .

Here in Oyo state, correct garri is 800naira directly from the market

1 Like

Re: Opposition Parties Behind Minna, Kano Protests - APC by Isobug: 11:53am On Feb 06
Rostikol:
I suspected as much.

Because in those Minna ‘protests’, I was seeing all these well-dressed, beefy looking men with fat faces, with no sign of any hunger. undecided
See them.... Suffering and smiling
Re: Opposition Parties Behind Minna, Kano Protests - APC by nairalanda1(m): 11:55am On Feb 06
NO, people are really hungry

The problem for APC Now is there is no money for subsides, so the easy way out...blame the oppositon.
Re: Opposition Parties Behind Minna, Kano Protests - APC by ncoolsome(m): 11:56am On Feb 06
Ezewuzie01:
I thought as much. Since southwest refused to protest, they tried to push the northwest. But it has fizzled out because northerners are not interested. It ended up as One day protest.

You thought as much what ??I don't think u have the ability or capacity to think.with kidnapping of famers and Boko Haram killing without conscience,rise in food stuffs and you think they were sponsored by opposition,this government should wait endsars with be a joke.
Re: Opposition Parties Behind Minna, Kano Protests - APC by OkeyMega: 12:01pm On Feb 06
Maybe Kwam 1 and Olaiya Igwe was also sponsored by opposition parties.Yeye dey snell.
Re: Opposition Parties Behind Minna, Kano Protests - APC by phemmie06(m): 12:02pm On Feb 06
Are these clowns 🤡 for real? Is there no hunger in the country, must you always defend the undedendables? Even the president wife admits that all is not well or was she sponsored by opposition party also?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: Tinubu Won’t Restructure Nigeria If He Becomes President — Ayo Adebanjo / INEC Declares Kogi Senatorial Rerun Election Inconclusive / Nine Ekiti Assembly Members For Trial Over Certificate Forgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.