Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,024 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

'Tinubu Has Elevated Blame Game To The Next Level' - Atiku's Camp To Onanuga - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Tinubu Has Elevated Blame Game To The Next Level' - Atiku's Camp To Onanuga (13215 Views)

NLC To Onanuga: An Overzealous Hireling Trying To Gain His Principal's Confidenc / Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka / ARISE To Onanuga: Journalists Shouldn't Be Harassed But Allowed To Do Their Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Tinubu Has Elevated Blame Game To The Next Level' - Atiku's Camp To Onanuga by MemphitzDgreat1(m): 12:23pm On Feb 06
By midday it was clear that the man Peter Obi will sweep the polls. The chairman was just coming from the situation room cradling a ringing phone.

He had done all that was asked of him. He’d slowed down the tsunami of PVC registrations and collections. Even today, he had looked the other way while election materials were sent late or not at all to strategic locations.

Which was why he was pissed off about this IREV suggestion these people have been making non-stop for the past hour. If they couldn’t win with all the odds he had tilted in their favour, maybe they didn’t deserve to win. And it doesn’t matter how much they were paying.

He settled into his chair and picked the call.

“Switch it off! Switch it off! Switch the damn IREV off!”, came the panicked and shrill voice of the cunning old fox.

The chairman recoiled from the violence of the request. It was as if the man would die if he didn’t get his wish.
He replied in an even voice, trying to calm him down, “I can’t, I’m sorry. Your request means we won’t have any elections.”
“So be it!”, came the bark from the fox without hesitation.

“Look. Sir… Chief … my phone has been ringing off the hook from your people asking for the IREV to be turned off. I won’t do it. The President will be livid.”

“Prof...”, hissed the fox, calmer now. The kind of calm that seeped through gritted teeth, pregnant with mortal threat. “The president? Which President? Don’t make me laugh.”

“Eerm…”, the chairman began. His confidence ebbing, “is the President aware?”

“Look at this man. You think I play around? Of course he is aware.”

“But… but… The country will burn, sir!”

“I don’t care if the country burns! Switch it off now!”

The Chairman stood briskly and the inside of his knee pushed his massive plush chair with the insignia of his office such that it stopped violently at the wall behind him. He placed his left hand on the polished oak table and leaned into the phone in his right hand as if by doing so he could make a different sense from what just hit his eardrum. The country should burn?
O c’mon, thought the chairman. His anger brought his confidence back.

“I can’t. I’m sorry. I’ve been to Chatham house to claim that our system can’t fail! I have a reputation to protect!”

“How much is your reputation?! I’m tired of arguing with you. Jide has sent something to your dollar account.
It is the carrot. Believe me, you don’t want to see the stick.
Switch it off now!”

With that, the phone went off. The chairman knew immediately because he pulled the smartphone from his ear to stare at it like he’d never seen it before when the call ended.

This man is evil. He needed to be stopped. He readied himself to call the president when the alert chimed.

The figure looked impossible. He opened the app almost gingerly, as if the smartphone would explode without warning. His feet wobbled and he sank back into his seat.
He felt lightheaded. Delirious. Happy. What was his reputation worth? Well the characters displayed on his banking app more than covers it. The “stick” won’t be necessary.
To hell with the country, didn’t feel so bad after all. Finally, he smiled.

His next call wasn’t to the president. To hell with that sanctimonious, walking monument of corruption too. His next call was to the IT executive in charge of IREV.
“This is important. Listen carefully…”, he began.

And thus the massive win of Peter Obi was hidden from public view, later to be destroyed by a judiciary bought and paid for.

#NeverForgetIREV

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Tinubu Has Elevated Blame Game To The Next Level' - Atiku's Camp To Onanuga by Alexis11: 12:23pm On Feb 06
ZombiePUNISHER:
At this juncture

Any supporter of Tinubu is a brain dead fool

Lol not as brain dead as some you lots.
Re: 'Tinubu Has Elevated Blame Game To The Next Level' - Atiku's Camp To Onanuga by 1gbdata: 12:23pm On Feb 06
U
Re: 'Tinubu Has Elevated Blame Game To The Next Level' - Atiku's Camp To Onanuga by morgstreme: 12:28pm On Feb 06
ZombiePUNISHER:

undecided

Rule breaker

cc Seun

You didnt break the rule by insulting the President.. Cretin!
Re: 'Tinubu Has Elevated Blame Game To The Next Level' - Atiku's Camp To Onanuga by U09ce: 12:28pm On Feb 06
This is how opposition should be. Facts and figures not just mere political wishwash
Re: 'Tinubu Has Elevated Blame Game To The Next Level' - Atiku's Camp To Onanuga by thesicilian: 12:28pm On Feb 06
These armchair critics need to understand that governance and leadership is not all about position. You have lost the elections, fought and lost in court. If you truly have the interest of the people at heart like you pretended to during the campaigns, why did you reject the president's call to join him make the nation better?
Re: 'Tinubu Has Elevated Blame Game To The Next Level' - Atiku's Camp To Onanuga by faceland: 12:29pm On Feb 06
ozo13:
Make Atiku better settle with Obi ooo else na still same outcome ooo.

Tinubu is doing 8 years regardless of vote.
Re: 'Tinubu Has Elevated Blame Game To The Next Level' - Atiku's Camp To Onanuga by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:29pm On Feb 06
UNA NO WELL.
SO WHEN YOU WERE DRIVING A G-WAGON AND DAMAGED IT ON THE ROAD,THEN HANDED IT OVER TO ANOTHER DRIVER TO FIX THE CAR,
SO YOU WILL NOW BLAME MR FIX IT FOR THE DAMAGED CAR? WHERE IS IT DONE?

YOU ALL ARE INCURABLE HYPOCRITES,FOR BLAMING THE PRESIDENT FOR WOES OF PAST 8YEARS OF WASTED GOVT THAT WASTED NAIJA WEALTH. angry
Re: 'Tinubu Has Elevated Blame Game To The Next Level' - Atiku's Camp To Onanuga by ZombiePUNISHER: 12:30pm On Feb 06
Alexis11:

Lol not as brain dead as some you lots.

You supported Buhari for eight years..

I dare you to say something good about his administration today..

you can't...
Re: 'Tinubu Has Elevated Blame Game To The Next Level' - Atiku's Camp To Onanuga by Bobloco: 12:31pm On Feb 06
Alexis11:

Lol not as brain dead as some persons that believe Obi is some kind of messiah. grin

I knew you will bring Peter Obi into this

Honestly, your foolery is legendary

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Tinubu Has Elevated Blame Game To The Next Level' - Atiku's Camp To Onanuga by Alexis11: 12:33pm On Feb 06
Bobloco:

I knew you will bring Peter Obi into this

Honestly, your foolery is legendary

It is necessary because 99% of you wailers here are Obi worshippers. Criticizing one criminal and worshipping another. cheesy

So it makes sense to always expose your stupidity too. grin
Re: 'Tinubu Has Elevated Blame Game To The Next Level' - Atiku's Camp To Onanuga by Fiscus105(m): 12:33pm On Feb 06
Timoleon:
The APC brought out the true nature of Nigerians. Docile. I remember after his inauguration where his announcement led to price of petrol skyrocketing and some people where saying the hardship will make people protest and turn the country upside down. I said nothing will happen. Nigerians will break the walls down if the government pushes them to the walls just create more room for pushing.

A few weeks later, Rotimi Amaechi implied the same 'nigerian politicians do the things they do because they know there'll be no consequences'.

8 years of Buhari despite the obvious 'enpoverishment' of the people, didn't stop the APC from having people who will defend them. Despite the realities of this Tinubu regime that Nigerians are currently burdened with, the regime still has people speaking from both sides of the mouth in defense of it. The blame game worked for Buhari, why should Tinubu jettison it?

We are a long ways from redeeming this country. Na free fall we dey.

Still surprised that APC could still win overwhelmingly in last Saturday bye election.

I fear who no fear naija people.

Some would say because of poverty, even before we found ourselves in 🔥, people had been voting blindly since 1800.
Re: 'Tinubu Has Elevated Blame Game To The Next Level' - Atiku's Camp To Onanuga by Bobloco: 12:35pm On Feb 06
Alexis11:

It is necessary because 99% of you wailers here are Obi worshippers.

How did you arrive at the bolded

Are you implying that Atiku has no supporters?
Re: 'Tinubu Has Elevated Blame Game To The Next Level' - Atiku's Camp To Onanuga by thesicilian: 12:38pm On Feb 06
Alexis11:

It is necessary because 99% of you wailers here are Obi worshippers. Criticizing one criminal and worshipping another. cheesy

Bobloco:

@ Bobloco : Atiku's supporters hardly wail
Re: 'Tinubu Has Elevated Blame Game To The Next Level' - Atiku's Camp To Onanuga by Alexis11: 12:39pm On Feb 06
Bobloco:

Atiku supporters are the real people just like Asiwaju's supporters. Unlike you guys that are only visible on social media.
Re: 'Tinubu Has Elevated Blame Game To The Next Level' - Atiku's Camp To Onanuga by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 12:40pm On Feb 06
fergie001:
PRESS RELEASE

@NGRPresident failed to provide a credible defence of @officialABAT's failures in tackling Nigeria's economic challenges

*Yes, @atiku offered better policy options to Tinubu’s morbid prescriptions

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7991228/atiku-abubakar-new-hobby-bayo#128294290

Tinubu is a Failure
Re: 'Tinubu Has Elevated Blame Game To The Next Level' - Atiku's Camp To Onanuga by bender79: 12:43pm On Feb 06
Think9ja:
I've always believed that Atiku was the best candidate in the last election. Yes, the man has his terrible side as a typical Nigerian politician that he is but he's the most prepared for the job.

You don't spend 30yrs of your life looking for something you're not prepared to handle. This man has been playing the nija dirty politics for more than thirty years at the very top level and he's still standing. He has political experience, executive experience and capacity.

Tinubu only started playing national
politics in 2013.

One goat on the other just work up 5 months to the election and said he has all the solutions to Nigeria's problem. Sadly, people who can't sit back and think for themselves went with the crowd. He ended up making the contest easy for the person that majority didn't want as president, thereby plunging Nigeria to a single party state.

I voted Atiku in 2023, but if he meets that goat or have anything to do with him. in the 2027 election, I'm voting Tinubu.
So much hate to call him goat? Shame on you
Re: 'Tinubu Has Elevated Blame Game To The Next Level' - Atiku's Camp To Onanuga by Bobloco: 12:45pm On Feb 06
thesicilian:

@ Bobloco : Atiku's supporters hardly wail

Really!

Who were those wailing and screaming "Ebi n pa wa o" at Tinubu's convoy recently in Lagos State?

Who are those protesting recently in Kano and Niger states?
Re: 'Tinubu Has Elevated Blame Game To The Next Level' - Atiku's Camp To Onanuga by Vicana: 12:46pm On Feb 06
Nigerians be patient.
Nigeria shall work again..Tinubu is working to make Nigeria better.

Tinubu is correcting the 16 years of PDP misrule and 8 years of Buhari rule. 16 + 8=24 year. it will take 24 years to correct. Before you close and open your eyes 24 years don reach...be patient.

the economic policy of the current administration might not take effect now but on the long run, we will be better for it.
Have faith for we will have the Nigeria of our dreams.

Don't protest please. Bear with APC/Tinubu.
suffer now and enjoy tomorrow.
Re: 'Tinubu Has Elevated Blame Game To The Next Level' - Atiku's Camp To Onanuga by sucess001(m): 12:48pm On Feb 06
We need Atiku/Obi for 2027.

Anyone who is letting stupid ego or sentiments blind them to this reality is a big enemy to Nigeria.
Re: 'Tinubu Has Elevated Blame Game To The Next Level' - Atiku's Camp To Onanuga by obinoral1179(m): 12:52pm On Feb 06
I love the way the exchange its between first and second, third place should just sit down,take note and watch....
Re: 'Tinubu Has Elevated Blame Game To The Next Level' - Atiku's Camp To Onanuga by Glassysea(m): 12:53pm On Feb 06
Abeg make Atiku go rest , he couldn't manage power project na president him want to be,. Our 16 billion dollars light we no see, if Nigeria is serious country that fellow will be in jail with Obasanjo, Tinubu cannot do magic that honest truth buhari left no cent for that man, I don't support fake election results, let leave the man to recover his dollars he used and purchase power
Re: 'Tinubu Has Elevated Blame Game To The Next Level' - Atiku's Camp To Onanuga by Intergrated: 12:54pm On Feb 06
Think9ja:
I've always believed that Atiku was the best candidate in the last election. Yes, the man has his terrible side as a typical Nigerian politician that he is but he's the most prepared for the job.

You don't spend 30yrs of your life looking for something you're not prepared to handle. This man has been playing the nija dirty politics for more than thirty years at the very top level and he's still standing. He has political experience, executive experience and capacity.

Tinubu only started playing national
politics in 2013.

One goat on the other just work up 5 months to the election and said he has all the solutions to Nigeria's problem. Sadly, people who can't sit back and think for themselves went with the crowd. He ended up making the contest easy for the person that majority didn't want as president, thereby plunging Nigeria to a single party state.

I voted Atiku in 2023, but if he meets that goat or have anything to do with him. in the 2027 election, I'm voting Tinubu.
you are right you can even vote your grandfather.
Re: 'Tinubu Has Elevated Blame Game To The Next Level' - Atiku's Camp To Onanuga by Entusky(m): 12:54pm On Feb 06
Anybody wey vote APC and im come here dey complain about economic hardship
May thunder destroy dat pesin into pieces

2 Likes

Re: 'Tinubu Has Elevated Blame Game To The Next Level' - Atiku's Camp To Onanuga by Cmeo(m): 12:59pm On Feb 06
President Tinubu has always take responsibility for the hardship and assure Nigerians he understand their sufferings.
Re: 'Tinubu Has Elevated Blame Game To The Next Level' - Atiku's Camp To Onanuga by hotseat: 1:06pm On Feb 06
Atiku cannot exonerate himself from the mess presently buffeting the country.

Providentially, Nigeria has everything except quality leadership since her so-called independence in 1960.

There's hardly any so-called leader in Nigeria that one can single out in terms of visionary and missionary performance.

However, Atiku didn't say anything that the ordinary citizens don't already know.

He who feels it, knows it!

Tinu-Bubu and his "blue economy ministers" are merely groping in the dark.

You can't give what you don't have!

Simple!

@hotseat
Re: 'Tinubu Has Elevated Blame Game To The Next Level' - Atiku's Camp To Onanuga by Dnet7: 1:07pm On Feb 06
Dream world
Re: 'Tinubu Has Elevated Blame Game To The Next Level' - Atiku's Camp To Onanuga by Isobug: 1:07pm On Feb 06
morgstreme:

Are you actually okay upstairs?

You call this opposition?

JESUS CHRIST HAVE MERCY ON THESE UNSCHOOLED KIDS..
You are the one unschooled here..... just look at a supposed youth
Re: 'Tinubu Has Elevated Blame Game To The Next Level' - Atiku's Camp To Onanuga by Proudlyomonna: 1:07pm On Feb 06
Alexis11:

Lol not as brain dead as those that believe Obi is some kind of messiah. grin

Omo let's tell ourselves the truth, nothing can be worse than being pro Apc,how can you know that Apc is the greatest calamity to befall this Country yet support them,it's impossible to have brains when You support Apc.
Funny thing is you hardly meet Apc zombies in real life,them just pack themselves full Sm.

How can a normal human being boldly tell people that He likes Apc grin people go just dey look you like mad person grin

1 Like

Re: 'Tinubu Has Elevated Blame Game To The Next Level' - Atiku's Camp To Onanuga by Elzazzi: 1:08pm On Feb 06
Odin13:
One Yoruba moniker told Nigerians to hold their Governors responsible for the failure of Nigeria state..
grin

When people like Bayo are on nairaland lying to themselves on how Osun Kwara Gombe and zamfara are self sufficient.. quoting fictitious funds.. without explaining how and what raise this funds for this states.. then you know illiterates and fools abounds much in sophisticators..

But who cares..

Statistics and propaganda can’t and will never change reality.

Hyping stupidity is allowed.

Bayo keep confirming his impish personality and showcasing his stupidity all in bid to act a spokesman..

Anyways, is in them..

5 years from today..

Goats and fowls will have their heads mined.. just to meet up.

Even Tinubu said na statistics we go chop ? Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NAF Moves Against Killer Herdsmen, Sets Up Base In Taraba, Benue, Nasarawa Axis / PDP Berates APC Over Fabrications Against Atiku, Obi / Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.