Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,102 members, 7,828,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

'Tinubu Has Elevated Blame Game To The Next Level' - Atiku's Camp To Onanuga - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Tinubu Has Elevated Blame Game To The Next Level' - Atiku's Camp To Onanuga (13274 Views)

NLC To Onanuga: An Overzealous Hireling Trying To Gain His Principal's Confidenc / Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka / ARISE To Onanuga: Journalists Shouldn't Be Harassed But Allowed To Do Their Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Tinubu Has Elevated Blame Game To The Next Level' - Atiku's Camp To Onanuga by Elzazzi: 1:12pm On Feb 06
Adeloveaf:
One thing wey I observe for the country be say, previous president dey always dey better Dan the present... I pray make the next one prove me wrong sha

Except for yaradua. He was doing better than OBJ before he died. So sad
Re: 'Tinubu Has Elevated Blame Game To The Next Level' - Atiku's Camp To Onanuga by oyeb15: 1:12pm On Feb 06
Tinubu copy subsidy removal from Atiku and Obi answer sheet. He just copy d first line and submit. He didn't bother to copy the explanations, highlights and points that buttress the main point.

That's why he scored ZERO

1 Like

Re: 'Tinubu Has Elevated Blame Game To The Next Level' - Atiku's Camp To Onanuga by Wasky101: 1:13pm On Feb 06
Onuh211:
Na statistics we go chop?? See your life now 🤣🤣

Emi lokan, yoruba lokan 🤣🤣 you see am now??😹😹

He built Lagos, He built Chicago 🙄 see una yeye life now

He a proven economist 😂😂 una see am?? Foolllllssss

We are suffering as a nation, we don pass patience stage, we dey peservere, believe me, it has never been this bad!

Slow pokes like you are the reason we are at this point. How much did you benefit from petrol and fx subsidy??
The average Nigerian with 1 child schooling benefits at least $10k on the subsidy on fx yearly, so imagine someone with 3 children abroad. That's just the tip of the iceberg but you are here complaining, you that u have never had $5k at once before.
How much liter of fuel do you consume weekly, what ever it is, you cannot be benefiting more than 5k weekly on d subsidy paid on fuel. But you ikoyi big man that runs 5cars everyday and uses approximately 500liters of fuel weekly benefits 175k on the subsidy but it is you the poor man the at is crying.
Uptil date standard of living in nigeria is the lowest in West Africa. Go and check what it cost to buy a car and registration in ghana, or how much they pay per kw for electricity.
You all want change and a better society but you want to keep doing the same thing we have been doing sine 1960 and expect change.
It is well with you all.
Re: 'Tinubu Has Elevated Blame Game To The Next Level' - Atiku's Camp To Onanuga by Patojargz: 1:22pm On Feb 06
Timoleon:
The APC brought out the true nature of Nigerians. Docile. I remember after his inauguration where his announcement led to price of petrol skyrocketing and some people where saying the hardship will make people protest and turn the country upside down. I said nothing will happen. Nigerians will break the walls down if the government pushes them to the walls just create more room for pushing.

A few weeks later, Rotimi Amaechi implied the same 'nigerian politicians do the things they do because they know there'll be no consequences'.

8 years of Buhari despite the obvious 'enpoverishment' of the people, didn't stop the APC from having people who will defend them. Despite the realities of this Tinubu regime that Nigerians are currently burdened with, the regime still has people speaking from both sides of the mouth in defense of it. The blame game worked for Buhari, why should Tinubu jettison it?

We are a long ways from redeeming this country. Na free fall we dey.

Our own finish!!!
Re: 'Tinubu Has Elevated Blame Game To The Next Level' - Atiku's Camp To Onanuga by Naijanascam: 1:22pm On Feb 06
Alexis11:

Lol not as brain dead as those that believe Obi is some kind of messiah. grin

Keep standing on the mandate till 2031 and keep being happily angry as well
Re: 'Tinubu Has Elevated Blame Game To The Next Level' - Atiku's Camp To Onanuga by Alexis11: 1:23pm On Feb 06
Proudlyomonna:

Omo let's tell ourselves the truth, nothing can be worse than being pro Apc,how can you know that Apc is the greatest calamity to befall this Country yet support them,it's impossible to have brains when You support Apc.
Funny thing is you hardly meet Apc supporters in real life,them just pack themselves full Sm.

How can a normal human being boldly tell people that He likes Apc grin people go just dey look you like mad person grin

Until some people that call themselves Obidients started their own type of "curse and abuse politics", most people have always been discreet about their political choice so even if you wail like this till 2027, don't be surprised when Tinubu wins his second term more convincingly.
Re: 'Tinubu Has Elevated Blame Game To The Next Level' - Atiku's Camp To Onanuga by thesicilian: 1:31pm On Feb 06
Bobloco:

Really!

Who were those wailing and screaming "Ebi n pa wa o" at Tinubu's convoy recently in Lagos State?

Who are those protesting recently in Kano and Niger states?
Probably obidients. Except you're claiming there are no obidients in the north or none of those in the west speak Yoruba
Re: 'Tinubu Has Elevated Blame Game To The Next Level' - Atiku's Camp To Onanuga by Proudlyomonna: 1:31pm On Feb 06
Alexis11:

Until some people that call themselves Obidients started their own type of "curse and abuse politics", most people have always been discreet about their political choice so even if you wail like this till 2027, don't be surprised when Tinubu wins his second term more convincingly.

Nonsense talk.
Reality is different from Sm nonsense no form of bad politics can be compared to what the evil APC disaster brought into this System. What is worse than carry axes,cutlass to attack people from exercising their civil rights??
Yes Tinubu will be SELECTED by the System again as the highest bidder.
But come into the streets reality will tell a different story.
You will hardly see someone proclaim love for this Apc disaster, everyone in reality agrees Tinubu and his Apc disaster is the worst thing to befall Nigeria,even the majority Yoruba.

Na Sm their zombies go just dey zombie away their destiny.

Awon oniranu,them go come online dey shout wailer upandan,come go back reality dey cry ebi npka mi in sorrow grin

1 Like

Re: 'Tinubu Has Elevated Blame Game To The Next Level' - Atiku's Camp To Onanuga by Bobloco: 1:34pm On Feb 06
thesicilian:

Probably obidients. Except you're claiming there are no obidients in the north or none of those in the west speak Yoruba

Obedients in the north

But I thought you Tinubu supporters said that Obi had no supporters in the north.

Keep running around like a headless chicken.

1 Like

Re: 'Tinubu Has Elevated Blame Game To The Next Level' - Atiku's Camp To Onanuga by jaxxy(m): 1:37pm On Feb 06
Failed government
Re: 'Tinubu Has Elevated Blame Game To The Next Level' - Atiku's Camp To Onanuga by thesicilian: 1:38pm On Feb 06
Bobloco:

Obedients in the north

But I thought you Tinubu supporters said that Obi had no supporters in the north.

Keep running around like a headless chicken.
I've always known most of you guys lack adequate reasoning capacity and you never let me down.
Re: 'Tinubu Has Elevated Blame Game To The Next Level' - Atiku's Camp To Onanuga by Proudlyomonna: 1:39pm On Feb 06
Wasky101:

Slow pokes like you are the reason we are at this point. How much did you benefit from petrol and fx subsidy??
The average Nigerian with 1 child schooling benefits at least $10k on the subsidy on fx yearly, so imagine someone with 3 children abroad. That's just the tip of the iceberg but you are here complaining, you that u have never had $5k at once before.
How much liter of fuel do you consume weekly, what ever it is, you cannot be benefiting more than 5k weekly on d subsidy paid on fuel. But you ikoyi big man that runs 5cars everyday and uses approximately 500liters of fuel weekly benefits 175k on the subsidy but it is you the poor man the at is crying.
Uptil date standard of living in nigeria is the lowest in West Africa. Go and check what it cost to buy a car and registration in ghana, or how much they pay per kw for electricity.
You all want change and a better society but you want to keep doing the same thing we have been doing sine 1960 and expect change.
It is well with you all.

No ignorant mentally unstable people like You are the reason why We are here.

If You like write long story from now till eternity, reality is Apc was never formed to make Nigeria better,they only came together to snatch power from pdp and keep power at all cost, moronic elements following them can't see that Nigeria is plainly politics to Apc.

Imagine feilding Bubu to solve the problems of Nigeria,same bubu We all know grin is that not a joke.

Anyone who is pro Apc should not be allowed to vote,they are plainly zombies and lack the mental capacity to make good decisions.

Nigeria is in for a long ride with this APC disaster. May the strongest stand.

2 Likes

Re: 'Tinubu Has Elevated Blame Game To The Next Level' - Atiku's Camp To Onanuga by Bobloco: 1:41pm On Feb 06
thesicilian:

I've always known most of you guys lack adequate reasoning capacity and you never let me down.

Your foolery is legendary

1 Like

Re: 'Tinubu Has Elevated Blame Game To The Next Level' - Atiku's Camp To Onanuga by Alexis11: 1:42pm On Feb 06
Proudlyomonna:

Nonsense talk.
Reality is different from Sm nonsense no form of bad politics can be compared to what the evil APC disaster brought into this System. What is worse than carry axes,cutlass to attack people from exercising their civil rights??
Yes Tinubu will be SELECTED by the System again as the highest bidder.
But come into the streets reality will tell a different story.
You will hardly see someone proclaim love for this Apc disaster, everyone in reality agrees Tinubu and his Apc disaster is the worst thing to befall Nigeria,even the majority Yoruba.

Na Sm their zombies go just dey zombie away their destiny.

Awon oniranu,them go come online dey shout wailer upandan,come go back reality dey cry ebi npka mi in sorrow grin

Do you insult their tribe physically the way you insult them on social media? And they clapped for you??... Since Tinubu won election, una never stop to insult the Yorubas

If you act civilised physically I will act same way, If you come online to display your inherent hate against my tribe I will reciprocate as well. Let's keep enjoying the madness.
Re: 'Tinubu Has Elevated Blame Game To The Next Level' - Atiku's Camp To Onanuga by thesicilian: 1:44pm On Feb 06
Bobloco:

Your foolery is legendary
Bobloco:

I repeat your foolery is legendary

So is your ability to trade insults, coupled with profound lack of intellectual capacity when it comes to holding a logical conversation

PS: repeating the same thing over and over proves my point there's nothing up there.
Re: 'Tinubu Has Elevated Blame Game To The Next Level' - Atiku's Camp To Onanuga by Bobloco: 1:45pm On Feb 06
thesicilian:

So is your ability to trade insults, coupled with profound lack of intellectual capacity when it comes to holding a logical conversation

I repeat your foolery is legendary

1 Like

Re: 'Tinubu Has Elevated Blame Game To The Next Level' - Atiku's Camp To Onanuga by FireUpNow(m): 1:46pm On Feb 06
Politicians are not to be trusted. I think Atiku and Obi should join forces together and think of the next move. Atiku talks too much lately.
Re: 'Tinubu Has Elevated Blame Game To The Next Level' - Atiku's Camp To Onanuga by seunayantokun(m): 2:00pm On Feb 06
Tinubu has elevated blame game to the next level which Atiku Abubakar occupies. Happy next level, Mr. A-thief-ku.
Re: 'Tinubu Has Elevated Blame Game To The Next Level' - Atiku's Camp To Onanuga by haffaze777(m): 2:04pm On Feb 06
Alhaji Atiku should cool down small,nah 7 years 3 month remain
Re: 'Tinubu Has Elevated Blame Game To The Next Level' - Atiku's Camp To Onanuga by onuman: 2:10pm On Feb 06
Bayo Onanuga who warned some ethnic group in Nigeria resident in Lagos State to desist from voting or being voted for in Lagos State.
Onanuga is a bushman, an educated illiterate
Wonder why the PDP people would spare a minute to respond to Onanuga the ethnic bigot.
Re: 'Tinubu Has Elevated Blame Game To The Next Level' - Atiku's Camp To Onanuga by DMerciful(m): 2:15pm On Feb 06
Incompetent people cannot be rigged in while expecting the opposition to make them perform. You just cannot give what you don't have
Praxis758:
This Paul Ibe is fast becoming a major voice in opposition. This is a critical time that we need a strong opposition to keep the ruling parties in their toes.

Opposition isn’t enmity, but catalyst.
Re: 'Tinubu Has Elevated Blame Game To The Next Level' - Atiku's Camp To Onanuga by Wasky101: 2:18pm On Feb 06
Proudlyomonna:

No ignorant mentally unstable people like You are the reason why We are here.

If You like write long story from now till eternity, reality is Apc was never formed to make Nigeria better,they only came together to snatch power from pdp and keep power at all cost, moronic elements following them can't see that Nigeria is plainly politics to Apc.

Imagine feeding Bubu to solve the problems of Nigeria,same bubu We all know grin is that not a joke.

Anyone who is pro Apc should not be allowed to vote,they are plainly zombies and lack the mental capacity to make good decisions.

Nigeria is in for a long ride with this APC disaster. May the strongest stand.
What is this long nonsense you typed, it doesn't address any of the subsidy removal issues i addressed just political gibberish.
Re: 'Tinubu Has Elevated Blame Game To The Next Level' - Atiku's Camp To Onanuga by Exceed15: 2:34pm On Feb 06
He's right. Soc can't deny what Nigerians are going through. Thank God I wasn't one of the fools that voted him.
Re: 'Tinubu Has Elevated Blame Game To The Next Level' - Atiku's Camp To Onanuga by Helel(m): 2:45pm On Feb 06
Vicana:
Nigerians be patient.
Nigeria shall work again..Tinubu is working to make Nigeria better.

Tinubu is correcting the 16 years of PDP misrule and 8 years of Buhari rule. 16 + 8=24 year. it will take 24 years to correct. Before you close and open your eyes 24 years don reach...be patient.

the economic policy of the current administration might not take effect now but on the long run, we will be better for it.
Have faith for we will have the Nigeria of our dreams.

Don't protest please. Bear with APC/Tinubu.
suffer now and enjoy tomorrow.
Are you serious?
Tinubu is the most clueless and useless president ever.
Re: 'Tinubu Has Elevated Blame Game To The Next Level' - Atiku's Camp To Onanuga by itsene: 4:14pm On Feb 06
Atiku should just go away.
Re: 'Tinubu Has Elevated Blame Game To The Next Level' - Atiku's Camp To Onanuga by Proudlyomonna: 4:41pm On Feb 06
Wasky101:

What is this long nonsense you typed, it doesn't address any of the subsidy removal issues i addressed just political gibberish.

Subsidy removal or no Subsidy removal Apc will only still deliver hardship, suffering,Insecurity and disaster bcus they never came together for the good of Nigeria, only To WIN ELECTIONS AT ALL COST NA IM DEY THEIR MIND.

If this reality is too hard for Your shallow mind to comprehend then You are a problem to yourself and the Country at large,You should not be allowed to vote at all.
Re: 'Tinubu Has Elevated Blame Game To The Next Level' - Atiku's Camp To Onanuga by Beautifulday: 4:51pm On Feb 06
Think9ja:
I've always believed that Atiku was the best candidate in the last election. Yes, the man has his terrible side as a typical Nigerian politician that he is but he's the most prepared for the job.

You don't spend 30yrs of your life looking for something you're not prepared to handle. This man has been playing the nija dirty politics for more than thirty years at the very top level and he's still standing. He has political experience, executive experience and capacity.

Tinubu only started playing national
politics in 2013.

One goat on the other just woke up five months to the election and said he has all the solutions to Nigeria's problem. Sadly, people who can't sit back and think for themselves went with the crowd. He ended up making the contest easy for the person that majority didn't want as president, thereby plunging Nigeria to a single party state.

I voted Atiku in 2023, but if he meets that goat or have anything to do with him. in the 2027 election, I'm voting Tinubu.

Tinubu must finish what he started

He prepare pass Buhari?
Re: 'Tinubu Has Elevated Blame Game To The Next Level' - Atiku's Camp To Onanuga by Proudlyomonna: 4:54pm On Feb 06
Alexis11:

Do you insult their tribe physically the way you insult them on social media? And they clapped for you??... Since Tinubu won election, una never stop to insult the Yorubas

If you act civilised physically I will act same way, If you come online to display your inherent hate against my tribe I will reciprocate as well. Let's keep enjoying the madness.

Oboy no be everybody be useless shameless tribalistic hatefilled person like You. If you dey find people to help You do senseless tribal hate banters,check ipob niggas na them get time to do that rubbish with You,I don't do tribal bullcrap,when I see a useless shameless person I call them out directly who cares about your Tribe??

You will see me here tell You to Your face that Tinubu is a collosal failure bcus this is what is obtainable in the reality We live in,but You will not catch me join your type in doing senseless tribal banters.

The Yorubas I know in real life will never vote for Tinubu and his Apc bcus they understand and accept the reality that APC IS THE GREATEST THREAT TO THE SURVIVAL OF LEGIT HUSTLING NIGERIANS.

Shun tribal hate. Shameless man.

Re: 'Tinubu Has Elevated Blame Game To The Next Level' - Atiku's Camp To Onanuga by Wasky101: 4:55pm On Feb 06
Proudlyomonna:

Subsidy removal or no Subsidy removal Apc will only still deliver hardship, suffering,Insecurity and disaster bcus they never came together for the good of Nigeria, only To WIN ELECTIONS AT ALL COST NA IM DEY THEIR MIND.

If this reality is too hard for Your shallow mind to comprehend then You are a problem to yourself and the Country at large,You should not be allowed to vote at all.

This actually beyond your pay grade, run along to discuss your beer parlor politics somewhere else.
Re: 'Tinubu Has Elevated Blame Game To The Next Level' - Atiku's Camp To Onanuga by Wasky101: 4:59pm On Feb 06
Think9ja:
I've always believed that Atiku was the best candidate in the last election. Yes, the man has his terrible side as a typical Nigerian politician that he is but he's the most prepared for the job.

You don't spend 30yrs of your life looking for something you're not prepared to handle. This man has been playing the nija dirty politics for more than thirty years at the very top level and he's still standing. He has political experience, executive experience and capacity.

Tinubu only started playing national
politics in 2013.

One goat on the other just woke up five months to the election and said he has all the solutions to Nigeria's problem. Sadly, people who can't sit back and think for themselves went with the crowd. He ended up making the contest easy for the person that majority didn't want as president, thereby plunging Nigeria to a single party state.

I voted Atiku in 2023, but if he meets that goat or have anything to do with him. in the 2027 election, I'm voting Tinubu.

Tinubu must finish what he started
How old are you?
Tinubu started playing national politics In 2013 gave u away as an 18yr old.
But age shouldn't be a barrier to have a reasonable discus about the state of the economy.
What do you think atiku or any other would have done differently ?
Re: 'Tinubu Has Elevated Blame Game To The Next Level' - Atiku's Camp To Onanuga by Proudlyomonna: 5:10pm On Feb 06
Wasky101:

This actually beyond your pay grade, run along to discuss your beer parlor politics somewhere else.

Yes it's above your low dwarfish mind.
You and your kind should not be allowed to vote.
Run along and zombie away your common sense for a massive failure of a govt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ganduje: "We Will Drag Buhari To Court If He Refuses To Seek Reelection" / Samano SA DE CV Accuses NNPC Officials, Others Of Oil Theft / Osun 2022: Police Announce Restriction Of Movement, Vow To Arrest Vote Buyers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.