Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,289 members, 7,836,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Fathia Williams Sends Birthday Wishes To Saidi Balogun As Both Turn New Age. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fathia Williams Sends Birthday Wishes To Saidi Balogun As Both Turn New Age. (365 Views)

Fathia Williams Celebrates Her 50th Birthday, Looks Radiant In New Photos / Saidi Balogun & Fathia Williams Reunite For Khalid Balogun, Son’s Graduation / Faithia Williams: Why My Marriage To Saidi Balogun Crashed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fathia Williams Sends Birthday Wishes To Saidi Balogun As Both Turn New Age. by Nigeriacelebs01(m): 11:33am On Feb 06
Nollywood actress, Fathia Williams has left a comment on the birthday post of her estranged husband and father of her children, Saidi Balogun, who celebrated his birthday yesterday.

Fathia Williams sends birthday wishes to Saidi Balogun as both turn new age

Both actors mark another year in their lives and have taken to social media to share their celebrations.

Saidi wrote;

“All those who are born in February hands up. Life has been a roller coaster with highs and lows, curves, and bends. But the engine keeps moving, it never topples. Ground solid, no sinking. Dogs barking, sometimes biting, it never penetrates but breaks their teeth. Why, because I dwell under the shadow of Almighty Allah S.W.T, the author of my destiny.

“Another year added, I celebrate with all Aquarius worldwide, All February born especially February 5. Happy birthday to us.

Taking to his comment section, Faithia Williams wished him a happy birthday writing, “Happy birthday SB.”

Marking her own celebration, Faithia took to her Instagram page to post a video of herself dancing.

She expressed her readiness to embrace a year filled with growth, laughter, and more, looking forward to many more years of celebrating life’s beautiful journey.

She said: “Embracing another year of growth, laughter, and cherished moments. Here’s to celebrating life’s beautiful journey on my special day.”

For more celebrity gist visit our website 👇👇👇
https://nigeriacelebs.com.ng

Re: Fathia Williams Sends Birthday Wishes To Saidi Balogun As Both Turn New Age. by EreluRoz: 12:09pm On Feb 06
Exes that can't fully let go of each other.

Their kids will reunite them someday.

1 Like

Re: Fathia Williams Sends Birthday Wishes To Saidi Balogun As Both Turn New Age. by SAMBARRY: 2:59pm On Feb 06
EreluRoz:
Exes that can't fully let go of each other.

Their kids will reunite them someday.
they don't have to be together if their relationship is not working but at least the least they can do for each other is to be civil with each other.theyre both adults.

Tabanja bikaku ko
Re: Fathia Williams Sends Birthday Wishes To Saidi Balogun As Both Turn New Age. by EreluRoz: 3:54pm On Feb 06
SAMBARRY:
they don't have to be together if their relationship is not working but at least the least they can do for each other is to be civil with each other.theyre both adults.

Tabanja bikaku ko
They have every reason to come back together

1 Like

Re: Fathia Williams Sends Birthday Wishes To Saidi Balogun As Both Turn New Age. by SAMBARRY: 4:12pm On Feb 06
EreluRoz:
They have every reason to come back together
that's up to them to decide.theyre the ones that know what they experienced

(1) (Reply)

“I Don’t Call My Driver, A Driver, I Call Him My Friend” — Davido / Elder Brother Of Mosun Filani Calls Her Out For Solely Buring Their Brother With / Best Free Movie Download Sites For 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.