Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,822 members, 7,828,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Some Of Tinubu Tweets During The Time Of GEJ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Of Tinubu Tweets During The Time Of GEJ (3832 Views)

Photo Of GEJ On Coffin: No One Can Try This With Buhari — Dele Momodu / What Is Going On In The Mind of GEJ And His Godfather, OBJ? Capture This Picture / Exposed! Is The Spirit Of GEJ Vengeful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Of Tinubu Tweets During The Time Of GEJ by Alexis11: 4:22am On Feb 07
ILoveNG:
you people want us to believe that Obi is better. How is this different from what Obi is doing now ? 😂

Best Comment ever. grin

All Nigerian politicians are good outside political office. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Some Of Tinubu Tweets During The Time Of GEJ by SpatialKing(m): 5:10am On Feb 07
DohFahSo:
A foolish man with more foolish followers.
It's pathetic that Buhari, who was a colossal failure, is proving to be better than BAT

Write this in bold latters
Re: Some Of Tinubu Tweets During The Time Of GEJ by Uchek(m): 5:44am On Feb 07
Totally agree with u!

DohFahSo:
A foolish man with more foolish followers.
It's pathetic that Buhari, who was a colossal failure, is proving to be better than BAT
Re: Some Of Tinubu Tweets During The Time Of GEJ by SuperOnyi: 8:05am On Feb 07
Throwback:

Exactly!

Abi no be same candidate Peter Obi talk say he go remove subsidy immediately, and also canvassed for floating the Naira?

shocked

I don't give a f*ck about these politicians but with all due respect sir; you are a very senseléss bastard! I'm sure you're older than me but here you are playing politics with our lives. Are those tweets real or not? Or is the president above criticism? This is pure evil!

Yes, what you're doing is pure evil! You Nigerians are wicked, heartless, and demonic! You will reap what you sow!

1 Like

Re: Some Of Tinubu Tweets During The Time Of GEJ by DohFahSo: 10:14am On Feb 07
SpatialKing:

Write this in bold latters
Aye aye cap'n.
Re: Some Of Tinubu Tweets During The Time Of GEJ by Isobug: 12:29pm On Feb 07
APCNig:

Tell the current Opposition top to start Tweeting. They cannot fail as ruling party and also fail as Opposition.

Tinubu did excellently as a One-man Opposition for 16 years of PDP disastrous rule, let PDLP too perform as Opposition. They cannot just be useless in everything
See them.... suffering and Smiling

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Does BBC News Have Against Black Presenters? / Men Of God And Their Acquisition Of Wealth / President Goodluck Jonathan I Dey Laugh O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.