Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,933 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Ogun: Court Arraigns Ladi Adebutu, Others Over Money Laundering - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ogun: Court Arraigns Ladi Adebutu, Others Over Money Laundering (8953 Views)

Ogun Court Jails Man For Stealing ₦‎2 Million Items / Fake Lawyer, Azeez Agboola, Arrested In Ogun Court (Photo) / Zimbabwean Prostitute Throws Man Down From Third Floor Over Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun: Court Arraigns Ladi Adebutu, Others Over Money Laundering by fredoooooo: 8:45am On Feb 07
Major7:

No penny was shared on behalf of labour where I voted so I don't believe you
In my Local govt APC shared no penny , I don't belive you too on Apc and pdp accusation

1 Like

Re: Ogun: Court Arraigns Ladi Adebutu, Others Over Money Laundering by walexbiz(m): 8:45am On Feb 07
humberjade:

All of them are guilty of the same offense, but this man did his blatantly, leaving every trace to him. But others do it through proxies. And sadly, you know in Nigeria, being in power makes you immune to a lot of crimes.

What of the man that drove bullion van into his compound in the eve of election to share to electorate and nothing came out of it. He didn't show his own blatantly?
Re: Ogun: Court Arraigns Ladi Adebutu, Others Over Money Laundering by humberjade: 8:50am On Feb 07
lexy2014:

if you know that they did their own thru proxies, why does the same EFCC not know?

You need concrete evidence to nail anyone, that's why despite all the allegations leveled against Donald Trump the courts are yet to find a concrete evidence to nail him yet, they are circumstantial at best. We all know the biases that exist in our prosecution of corrupt persons, but we must also not lose focus of the fact that it takes concrete evidence to persecute anyone, not a matter of hearsay, or personal opinions.
Re: Ogun: Court Arraigns Ladi Adebutu, Others Over Money Laundering by Major7: 8:52am On Feb 07
fredoooooo:

In my Local govt APC shared no penny , I don't belive you too on Apc and pdp accusation

Ok,keep supporting rubbish,I pray Nigeria won't happen to you
Re: Ogun: Court Arraigns Ladi Adebutu, Others Over Money Laundering by humberjade: 9:00am On Feb 07
walexbiz:

What of the man that drove bullion van into his compound in the eve of election to share to electorate and nothing came out of it. He didn't show his own blatantly?

Again, an inexperienced lawyer would win this case without stress, even the judge might just dimisss the case. Court cases are not determined based on sentiments or gut's feeling.

1. Bullion vans are not only used to convey cash, they are also used to move valuables.

2. Was there a pictorial evidence showing the content of the vans?

3. Private companies also use bullion vans.

These and other arguments would make a clean judge throw the case out through the window.

1 Like

Re: Ogun: Court Arraigns Ladi Adebutu, Others Over Money Laundering by lexy2014: 9:15am On Feb 07
humberjade:

You need concrete evidence to nail anyone, that's why despite all the allegations leveled against Donald Trump the courts are yet to find a concrete evidence to nail him yet, they are circumstantial at best. We all know the biases that exist in our prosecution of corrupt persons, but we must also not lose focus of the fact that it takes concrete evidence to persecute anyone, not a matter of hearsay, or personal opinions.

off point.

if you know that they did their own thru proxies, why does the same EFCC not know?

who are the "we" you are referring to?
Re: Ogun: Court Arraigns Ladi Adebutu, Others Over Money Laundering by olisefom: 9:18am On Feb 07
Major7:

No penny was shared on behalf of labour where I voted so I don't believe you

Criminals believe others are Criminals. Good people get cheated easily cos they believe people have good minds too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun: Court Arraigns Ladi Adebutu, Others Over Money Laundering by Buffalo2(m): 9:28am On Feb 07
Dapada. Owo baba'jebu
Re: Ogun: Court Arraigns Ladi Adebutu, Others Over Money Laundering by humberjade: 9:32am On Feb 07
lexy2014:

off point.

who are the "we" you are referring to?

I am talking from the legal view of point, if you don't you don't get it then rest. No one is willing to waste their time taking a case they can't win to court. It is not a must you understand or agree with me. Again sentiments and hearsay does not win court cases.
Re: Ogun: Court Arraigns Ladi Adebutu, Others Over Money Laundering by lexy2014: 9:47am On Feb 07
humberjade:

I am talking from the legal view of point, if you don't you don't get it then rest. No one is willing to waste their time taking a case they can't win to court. It is not a must you understand or agree with me. Again sentiments and hearsay does not win court cases.

can you show me where I asked about the "legal angle" in my question?

Re: Ogun: Court Arraigns Ladi Adebutu, Others Over Money Laundering by humberjade: 9:51am On Feb 07
lexy2014:

can you show me where I asked about the "legal angle" in my question?

Then you should direct your question to EFCC
Re: Ogun: Court Arraigns Ladi Adebutu, Others Over Money Laundering by lexy2014: 9:57am On Feb 07
humberjade:

Then you should direct your question to EFCC

how did you come about this claim?
humberjade:

All of them are guilty of the same offense, but this man did his blatantly, leaving every trace to him. But others do it through proxies. And sadly, you know in Nigeria, being in power makes you immune to a lot of crimes.

was it from EFCC?
Re: Ogun: Court Arraigns Ladi Adebutu, Others Over Money Laundering by fredoooooo: 10:19am On Feb 07
Major7:

Ok,keep supporting rubbish,I pray Nigeria won't happen to you
Keep supporting hypocrisy, I pray Nigeria won't happen to you hypocritically
Re: Ogun: Court Arraigns Ladi Adebutu, Others Over Money Laundering by Madeade: 1:12pm On Feb 07
2027 game is on ..

They want to cripple Adebutu politically before 2027...
Re: Ogun: Court Arraigns Ladi Adebutu, Others Over Money Laundering by gnykelly(m): 3:26pm On Feb 07
LibertyRep:
Who amongst them didn't buy vote or induced voters with materials things.

The guy has a history of giving out transformers and other empowerment to the people.

But this card on the election day is nothing but clear vote buying.

He's losing at both ends now.

He withdrew the transformer after his loss.

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Chairman, Magu Impersonated On Facebook / 5 Years Old Girl Confirmed Pregnant In Jos (photo) Full Story*** / How Police Brutalized A Beauty Queen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.