Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,110 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

How God Delivered Daniel At The Lion's Den - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How God Delivered Daniel At The Lion's Den (75 Views)

My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me / Pastor Adeboye: The Temptation Of Starting My Own Church & How God Delivered Me / God Delivered Me From Low Self-esteem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How God Delivered Daniel At The Lion's Den by propertymania: 3:01pm On Feb 06
In Dan Ch 6, certain men gathered themselves together against Daniel and against the worship of the only true God. They cunningly committed king Darius to pass a decree that no one should make petition or ask anything from any God or man except the king for 30 days.

Daniel heard about their plot and immediately set himself in his chamber and faced Jerusalem to pray.This he continued to do three times in a day until he was reported to the king by his adversaries.

The penalty was a certain death, to be thrown into the lion's den. The king was unhappy because he now knew the decree was against one of the best men that has served the kingdom meritoriously.However, the ancient tradition must be obeyed and no king can overrule it.

Daniel was thrown into the lion's den.Then something happened! Instead of tearing him apart, the lions were all over him all through the night. They could identify him as a distant cousin. He was a scion from the lion of the tribe of Judah. Since lion dont eat lion, they had no choice than to entertain Daniel all through the night. The bigger lions formed a mattress on the floor while the smaller one were used as pillow.It was a gesture of their hospitality to Daniel, their distant cousin!

Thanks to the appearance of the God of the 11th hour who closed the mouth of the lions, gave Daniel a royal welcome and delivered him from the plans of the evil men. The following morning,his enemies were all roasted by the lions!

May the God of the 11th hour show up for us and make us victorious against every plans of our enemies in Jesus name.

https://youtube.com/shorts/zBx47wjntLc?si=ceW79Eaz3f-3_mbJ
Re: How God Delivered Daniel At The Lion's Den by propertymania: 3:03pm On Feb 06

(1) (Reply)

Don't Just Replace People / Football Prediction Is Not Prophecy / The Breaking Process (1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.