Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

High Quality Voiceover Recording In English, Pidgin, Yoruba, And Ibo - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / High Quality Voiceover Recording In English, Pidgin, Yoruba, And Ibo (238 Views)

We Need Someone That Is Into Advert Video Recording in Lagos / Erotic Voiceover Presenters Needed; Work From Home, Get Paid In Dollars / What To Do With A Degree In English Language (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

High Quality Voiceover Recording In English, Pidgin, Yoruba, And Ibo by amechispeaks(m): 3:36pm On Feb 06
Hello,

Do you need crystal clear voiceovers for your adverts, audiobooks, public announcements, and jingles?

If yes, then you've found the right guy!

I am an experienced voiceover artist that can get the job done for you.

WhatsApp me on 080 334 222 06 and I'll send you samples of my work.

Looking forward to working with you!
Re: High Quality Voiceover Recording In English, Pidgin, Yoruba, And Ibo by amechispeaks(m): 11:45am On Feb 09
Let's work
Re: High Quality Voiceover Recording In English, Pidgin, Yoruba, And Ibo by amechispeaks(m): 6:52am On Mar 04
Let's work.
Re: High Quality Voiceover Recording In English, Pidgin, Yoruba, And Ibo by amechispeaks(m): 11:17am On Mar 06
Always at your service.
Re: High Quality Voiceover Recording In English, Pidgin, Yoruba, And Ibo by amechispeaks(m): 10:28am On Mar 08
Available to work
Re: High Quality Voiceover Recording In English, Pidgin, Yoruba, And Ibo by amechispeaks(m): 10:30am On Mar 08
Bringing your ideas to life!

(1) (Reply)

We Are HIRING_ Customer Support Agent (entry Level) / Consultant (strategic Planning / Strategic Management) At The Economic Community / Procter & Gamble Nigeria Graduate Finance And Accounting Internship Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.