Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,108 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Nairalander Of The Year.(2011) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairalander Of The Year.(2011) (769 Views)

Andyblaze; The Most Unreasonale & Foolish Nairalander Of All Time! / NMAT Award: The Most Detribalised Nairalander Of The Year 2013 - Emzybrown / *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander Of The Year.(2011) by lanrewajew(m): 8:56am On Nov 09, 2011
No doubt its bin a year of many happenings and views has bin expressed as it relates 2 different sections of this forum. Many topics wer started nd many replies wer made- some intelligent, some comical, some awful, some educative. Its obvious dat fellow nairalanders participated in d aforesaid, reason y this thread which wil take in votes til Dec. 31 2011, wil reveal by popular votes the nairalander of the year. What are we looking for in d nairalander of d year? Well, it doesnt matter hw many topics he/she has started, hw many replies he/she has posted but we are lukin at d uniqueness of dis nairalander. It maybe intelligence, humour, or watever reason it is let us know. Dear nairalanders, who is your nairalander of d year? D votes start counting frm now! A warm welcome to this online event. Let d party begin. . . cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairalander Of The Year.(2011) by Afam4eva(m): 9:02am On Nov 09, 2011
Put up a poll. Ohh ok we need to know the contestants first.

Btw, this is the wrong section for this topic.
Re: Nairalander Of The Year.(2011) by lanrewajew(m): 9:27am On Nov 09, 2011
Yea sori abt dat, d topic has bin moved 2 d right section. As regards d poll, i think such shud be establishd based on popular opinion. I gues frm there we can av contestants frm d first round. Or wat do u think @afam4eva
Re: Nairalander Of The Year.(2011) by jackpot(f): 1:27pm On Nov 09, 2011
if I win, what's my prize? ~
Re: Nairalander Of The Year.(2011) by lanrewajew(m): 2:18pm On Nov 09, 2011
@jackpot; u cant win 2 start wit tongue grin hey ok just kidn. Nw if by d most startling of outcomes u are pronouncd winner, wat do u want as reward . . .eh We are here 2 encourage nairalanders bro
Re: Nairalander Of The Year.(2011) by jackpot(f): 3:15pm On Nov 09, 2011
your sexcie wife~ cheesy
Re: Nairalander Of The Year.(2011) by lanrewajew(m): 3:57pm On Nov 09, 2011
angry hey Mr if na my wife then make d joke end 4 hia grin dnt even dream it. Emm jackput. . . hw about a dinner outing wit Chief Mrs Patience Jonathan tongue
Re: Nairalander Of The Year.(2011) by Creamish(f): 4:02pm On Nov 09, 2011
be right back with my nominee . . .
Re: Nairalander Of The Year.(2011) by lanrewajew(m): 8:26pm On Nov 09, 2011
Let d nominations pour in
Re: Nairalander Of The Year.(2011) by silvertuke(m): 11:06pm On Nov 09, 2011
are you a moderator on Nairaland?
Re: Nairalander Of The Year.(2011) by azubobo1: 11:31pm On Nov 09, 2011
The Owner of this forum should be the one to put up this.
Re: Nairalander Of The Year.(2011) by lanrewajew(m): 12:49am On Nov 10, 2011
May i take ur minds back to 2007 wen a thread lyk dis was started, it was neither by seun (founder) or a mod. If seun would have sumfin lyk dis, it wuld b tagd 'official' nd we'l probably av d award on a yacht. Lol. You are takin it 2 anoda level dat seun may nt even b interestd in. I believe dis section has a mod(s), if they feel its beyond my jurisdictn they'l do their job. High time nairaland had a constitutn grin
Re: Nairalander Of The Year.(2011) by jackpot(f): 9:00am On Nov 10, 2011
SMH
Re: Nairalander Of The Year.(2011) by lanrewajew(m): 9:09am On Nov 10, 2011
Jackpot hw far cheesy
Re: Nairalander Of The Year.(2011) by Idowuogbo(f): 9:12am On Nov 10, 2011
surely Badosky na , na me o egbere gbere 1 of nairaland grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairalander Of The Year.(2011) by jackpot(f): 9:26am On Nov 10, 2011
^
are gorilla's in the race too?
why're you nominating yourself?
Wait for your fellow species to do you that honor na~ tongue
Re: Nairalander Of The Year.(2011) by Idowuogbo(f): 9:43am On Nov 10, 2011
^Only zookeepers will nominate the things dey bodyguard dey dia ur mates are achieving u dey pamper baboon dey change baby chimp pampers .First class ODe!!!!! tongue tongue tongue tongue smiley
Re: Nairalander Of The Year.(2011) by jackpot(f): 9:56am On Nov 10, 2011
^
as a gorilla, by now you should be behind bars and be snarling in a zoo~
return to circus, i guess some humans paid to see you ~
tongue tongue
Re: Nairalander Of The Year.(2011) by Idowuogbo(f): 10:02am On Nov 10, 2011
D same circus dats providing ur square meal abi , i dont blame u if we left ur lame asssss to rot in Uganda u for talk

When Salvation army picked up u were close to skeletal now u can talk bcus ur mental defficiency is under control
Re: Nairalander Of The Year.(2011) by jackpot(f): 10:18am On Nov 10, 2011
^
Lol, didn't know gorrilas have human-like memory. You can surely write your biography you know, at least we'll take the proceeds to feed your kids. . .i mean the baby gorillas ~ tongue tongue cheesy
Re: Nairalander Of The Year.(2011) by Idowuogbo(f): 10:26am On Nov 10, 2011
Weakling see how weak ur shots were come to think of it ,u a cancerous baboon anyway so u bound to b weak following d chemotherapy i have been giving u.Now i rada not derail dis thread its obvious u need my attention as its d only thing close to having a life , if u want to battle swing bck to jokes section i cater to all ur moronic , idiotic and baboonic illnesses
Re: Nairalander Of The Year.(2011) by jackpot(f): 11:39am On Nov 10, 2011
^
shhh. .you're digressing. . .attention, my kinky arse. you're being murdered, dear grin

because of you, i downloaded this book on how to cast spells on gorillas.
Uhm, let's see. .PAGE 14. .ok i've got it.

Try me and i'll make your gorilla braests to sag~
tongue
Re: Nairalander Of The Year.(2011) by lanrewajew(m): 2:22pm On Nov 10, 2011
Hey calm down guyz, i said drop ur nominations nd nt ur insults! Sori ladies nd gentlemen dats how hot it gets in here sumtyms. In case u are new 2 al this, wel on behalf of d authority i say welcome 2 nairaland cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

Subsidy Kiss: Lady Passengers Made To Kiss Okada Men By Prostesters In Lagos / Can Anyone Answer These Questions? / Is The Blackman Truely Cursed? Please Read Botha's Speech In 1985

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.