Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,094 members, 7,811,067 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

Oyebanji: Tinubu Spoke To Me Everyday Until Abducted Pupils Were Released - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyebanji: Tinubu Spoke To Me Everyday Until Abducted Pupils Were Released (9031 Views)

Oyebanji: Tinubu’s Support Responsible For Infrastructure Upgrade In Ekiti / 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo / Military Mulls Seeking Help From US AFRICOM To Rescue Abducted Pupils (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyebanji: Tinubu Spoke To Me Everyday Until Abducted Pupils Were Released by bigdammyj: 5:47am On Feb 07
Noted.
Re: Oyebanji: Tinubu Spoke To Me Everyday Until Abducted Pupils Were Released by mytime24(f): 5:48am On Feb 07
AwokenVawulence:
After paying ransom and collecting foodstuff
no mind them
Re: Oyebanji: Tinubu Spoke To Me Everyday Until Abducted Pupils Were Released by amakanancy(f): 6:17am On Feb 07
APCNig:
Any traditional ruler who is killed with ordinary gun or strangled to death, or killed by any means, such a ruler is not a traditional ruler, but a Yahoo Yahoo boy lying on the gods.

Anybody from such a family should never be made King again.

Nonsense without ingredients.

Even Pa Adesanya that Sergeant Rogers and his boys shot at several times, the driver said he (the driver) didn't even know that some people were shooting. The driver said that Pa Adesanya just told him to increase the speed of the car because some idiots were shooting at their forefathers. That's a Yoruba man, not miscreants calling themselves traditional rulers.

As for you Ekiti people, just continue watching and let useless herdsmen overrun your towns and villages. Na you go suffer am. Emilokan Tinubu Omo Alhaja Mogaji will not carry Juju and hunters guns to go and fight Bandits and Fulani herdsmen. He has appointed useless Soldiers as heads of the security agencies. If they cannot stop the killings, then everyone should protect himself. Useless Buhari calls himself a Major General, yet Bandits are killing his people in his home state throughout his 8 miserable years rule, what then can our City Boy Omo Alhaja Mogaji do?
Lol...and when they asked pa adesanya.. 'Baba, how come.those bullets did not get to you... baba said he was reading Psalm 23.... lol

2 Likes

Re: Oyebanji: Tinubu Spoke To Me Everyday Until Abducted Pupils Were Released by proxillin(m): 6:18am On Feb 07
My love for Tinubu is growing now...as everyone dey collect now, I come love am...

Tinubu till 2099...

Tinubu for life..
Re: Oyebanji: Tinubu Spoke To Me Everyday Until Abducted Pupils Were Released by davidtemi(m): 6:21am On Feb 07
Ode leleyi sha
Re: Oyebanji: Tinubu Spoke To Me Everyday Until Abducted Pupils Were Released by oyeb15: 6:23am On Feb 07
This governor is dull. He better avoid d media cos his words depicts an unintelligent fella.

One Ekiti Oba inside one old Avensis was speeding behind an unknown police SPY convoy along Ikole - ilumoba road recently. Despite d delapitated road between Ikole to Ijesa Isu, the old Avensis rugged everything to keep pace behind d 2022 Toyota Land Cruiser jeeps in order to escape from d area.

That's the state of security along that very state road which is a quick short cut to Abuja.

4 Likes

Re: Oyebanji: Tinubu Spoke To Me Everyday Until Abducted Pupils Were Released by puremaker7(m): 6:25am On Feb 07
Every politicians in Nigeria are failures.
Re: Oyebanji: Tinubu Spoke To Me Everyday Until Abducted Pupils Were Released by Paraman: 6:40am On Feb 07
Ajehkpako4naija:
brain washed pretender, keep deceiving yourself on empty stomach. This Govt will favour me and my family
I am hungry but nah you dey cry on my behalf

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyebanji: Tinubu Spoke To Me Everyday Until Abducted Pupils Were Released by Lifemanage: 6:47am On Feb 07
Make Una de defend incompetence. Terrible politicians
Re: Oyebanji: Tinubu Spoke To Me Everyday Until Abducted Pupils Were Released by dicksonohm(m): 6:48am On Feb 07
With ₦15,000,000 ransom paid

AngelGabbyShara:
President Tinubu on phone with me everyday till abducted pupils were released, Oyebanji tells Afenifere leaders

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/ZfQof6KdE5wGRNuM/?mibextid=oFDknk
Re: Oyebanji: Tinubu Spoke To Me Everyday Until Abducted Pupils Were Released by Judolisco(m): 7:18am On Feb 07
APCNig:
Any traditional ruler who is killed with ordinary gun or strangled to death, or killed by any means, such a ruler is not a traditional ruler, but a Yahoo Yahoo boy lying on the gods.

Anybody from such a family should never be made King again.

Nonsense without ingredients.

Even Pa Adesanya that Sergeant Rogers and his boys shot at several times, the driver said he (the driver) didn't even know that some people were shooting. The driver said that Pa Adesanya just told him to increase the speed of the car because some idiots were shooting at their forefathers. That's a Yoruba man, not miscreants calling themselves traditional rulers.

As for you Ekiti people, just continue watching and let useless herdsmen overrun your towns and villages. Na you go suffer am. Emilokan Tinubu Omo Alhaja Mogaji will not carry Juju and hunters guns to go and fight Bandits and Fulani herdsmen. He has appointed useless Soldiers as heads of the security agencies. If they cannot stop the killings, then everyone should protect himself. Useless Buhari calls himself a Major General, yet Bandits are killing his people in his home state throughout his 8 miserable years rule, what then can our City Boy Omo Alhaja Mogaji do?
fayose no allow dem na.... Fayemi came back and they returned... Plus Yoruba kings no 2 dey do jazz again now.... When dem bribed kingmakers to become king... Wetin u expect
Re: Oyebanji: Tinubu Spoke To Me Everyday Until Abducted Pupils Were Released by surgical: 7:19am On Feb 07
hedonido:
This ugly idiot that calls himself Ekiti governor should tell us, did Tinubu pay the ransom money that made the Fulani terrorists release the school children? Yes or no?

Because the parents' children have openly narrated how they suffered to crowd source the ransom money and how they suffered to deliver the money to the terrorists before the children were released. So what exactly is Tinubu's role in this matter? What exactly was the useless Oyebanji's role in this matter? What exactly was the role of our useless military or police/security agencies in this matter?

After poor parents suffered to raise money and deliver the money to Fulani terrorists in exchange for their children's release, the obnoxious governor is now jumping like a grasshopper all over the place, politicising the whole thing, taking credit, and giving undue credit to the godforsaken Tinubu.
These politicians always playing on the people 's intelligence, something they have no contribution in achieving, they want to claim glory ,Always reaping where they did not sow,just like rigging
Re: Oyebanji: Tinubu Spoke To Me Everyday Until Abducted Pupils Were Released by Decarbonisation: 7:38am On Feb 07
Idio......t.....ic governor!
Continue playing stupid politics.
Re: Oyebanji: Tinubu Spoke To Me Everyday Until Abducted Pupils Were Released by Rayxpress88: 7:54am On Feb 07
Very senseless comment sometimes I wonder whether this governor thinks with his brains or his anus it's unfortunate the kind of people at the helm of affairs.
Re: Oyebanji: Tinubu Spoke To Me Everyday Until Abducted Pupils Were Released by cucumbar: 8:06am On Feb 07
AngelGabbyShara:
President Tinubu on phone with me everyday till abducted pupils were released, Oyebanji tells Afenifere leaders

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/ZfQof6KdE5wGRNuM/?mibextid=oFDknk
idiot. Tinubu spoke to you and so?

Will it stop the next kidnapping?
Re: Oyebanji: Tinubu Spoke To Me Everyday Until Abducted Pupils Were Released by bionixs: 8:08am On Feb 07
Paraman:
Tinubu is a caring president
how much did he contribute for their release?
Re: Oyebanji: Tinubu Spoke To Me Everyday Until Abducted Pupils Were Released by ezenna191(m): 8:22am On Feb 07
This country is in a mess. You have a trophy because Tinubu spoke to you everyday when innocent children of your state were in captivity. Clueless leaders who are only interested in power and loot.
Re: Oyebanji: Tinubu Spoke To Me Everyday Until Abducted Pupils Were Released by Groovedaddy: 8:25am On Feb 07
Paraman:

He paid the ransome
Re: Oyebanji: Tinubu Spoke To Me Everyday Until Abducted Pupils Were Released by Fortuneed(m): 8:30am On Feb 07
The insecurity in the country is getting out of hand. Coupled with inflation rate , people are barely surviving , the little they have can't even sustain them..
Re: Oyebanji: Tinubu Spoke To Me Everyday Until Abducted Pupils Were Released by Miles300: 8:48am On Feb 07
So after paying ransome the criminals can move on to other agendas no arrest nothing ....
Re: Oyebanji: Tinubu Spoke To Me Everyday Until Abducted Pupils Were Released by Usmanovic95(m): 8:53am On Feb 07
Eye service extraordinaire

1 Like

Re: Oyebanji: Tinubu Spoke To Me Everyday Until Abducted Pupils Were Released by TemmyT002(m): 9:14am On Feb 07
Mtcheeww
So that's why you praise him

1 Like

Re: Oyebanji: Tinubu Spoke To Me Everyday Until Abducted Pupils Were Released by jaxxy(m): 9:15am On Feb 07
until they were released after paying the ransom from their personal pockets.

That's so nice

1 Like

Re: Oyebanji: Tinubu Spoke To Me Everyday Until Abducted Pupils Were Released by Agboogashi: 9:17am On Feb 07
What does that amount to; that he facilitated the release of the abductees or that he has taken proactive measures to guard against future occurrences. Mtchee.

1 Like

Re: Oyebanji: Tinubu Spoke To Me Everyday Until Abducted Pupils Were Released by dameddy(m): 9:20am On Feb 07
After the sum of 15M was paid as ransom by the parents and the community.
The children parents has to go into different markets in Emure to beg for money.
15M ransom was paid along with Rice, tramadol drugs and energy drinks before the kidnappers brought the victims out to a location for their parents to have them back. So what did the federal government or state government did that made Oyebanji to be thanking Tinubu
Re: Oyebanji: Tinubu Spoke To Me Everyday Until Abducted Pupils Were Released by Ladech(m): 9:32am On Feb 07
So when the next one happens, he will call you everyday again till a life is lost and another ransom is paid?

It would have been nice to hear that you as the CSO of your state and Tinubu himself discussed how to ensure it doesn't happen again.

But no, it won't happen. We have been left in the hands of God
Re: Oyebanji: Tinubu Spoke To Me Everyday Until Abducted Pupils Were Released by Lomprico2: 9:40am On Feb 07
...........untill their parents paid the ransome and they were released.
Re: Oyebanji: Tinubu Spoke To Me Everyday Until Abducted Pupils Were Released by Spybradd: 9:43am On Feb 07
A gov and a stupe.
Very stupid.
If you want to,you can quit being gov and go start your new job of worshipping tinubu at Abuja,iggeot.
Very insensitive thing...I bet they forgot already that the driver was killed

1 Like

Re: Oyebanji: Tinubu Spoke To Me Everyday Until Abducted Pupils Were Released by APCNig: 9:46am On Feb 07
amakanancy:

Lol...and when they asked pa adesanya.. 'Baba, how come.those bullets did not get to you... baba said he was reading Psalm 23.... lol

Yes nah, na Psalm 23, but today's so called Obas cannot recite Psalms. For several centuries, Fulanis have been trying to overrun Yoruba land, the old Oyo Empire ran by our forefathers stopped the blood suckers at Ilorin and crested a buffer. If this generation cannot continue from where our forefathers stopped, then let Fulanis just slaughter everyone and feed the corpses to their animals.
Re: Oyebanji: Tinubu Spoke To Me Everyday Until Abducted Pupils Were Released by Bahdguyishere: 10:04am On Feb 07
Teibaba:
Who una phone calls help?

See the old looking evils - acient deity em.
Gone are the days this country use to have elders full of good morals

Nigeria is now synonymous to curse.

"Pray Nigeria doesn't happen to you"!
Pray you grow old like them. They are successful because they did not not waste their youthful age blaming government on Nairaland.
Re: Oyebanji: Tinubu Spoke To Me Everyday Until Abducted Pupils Were Released by prophetfire: 10:14am On Feb 07
Paraman:
Taahhhhh. Ransome of 15million Naira was contributed by the parents and relatives of the victims and given the kidnappers before the victims were released.
Government didn't lift a finger about their plight.
Re: Oyebanji: Tinubu Spoke To Me Everyday Until Abducted Pupils Were Released by prophetfire: 10:16am On Feb 07
Bahdguyishere:

Pray you grow old like them. They are successful because they did not not waste their youthful age blaming government on Nairaland.
Successful in stealing your sick country dry and you the victim of their mind boggling crimes is calling them successful. Tueeehhhhh!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Niger State Can’t Pay New Minimum Wage - Governor Aliyu / Effective,functional,perfect Architectural Design And Construction / NJC Meets, May Extend Muhammad’s Tenure As Acting CJN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.