Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Olubunmi Tunji Ojo: Who Is After The Performing Minister? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olubunmi Tunji Ojo: Who Is After The Performing Minister? (435 Views)

Olubunmi Tunji-ojo Commissioned Arrival E" Of Abuja Airport & Remodeled Gates / Immigration Clears 60,000 Passport Backlogs In 4 Days – Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo / Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo In NYSC Certificate Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olubunmi Tunji Ojo: Who Is After The Performing Minister? by searchng4love: 6:13pm On Feb 06
It has become imperatively clear to the blind and deafening to the deaf that the honourable minister Bunmi Ojo has been one of the outstanding performers in the current administration of President Bola Tinubu....

These days it is no longer a crime to want to renew your international passport unlike in some times past where the passports are either unavailable or you are required to pay humongous amounts for unknown reasons....where the immigration officials became lords of the manor.

Now it is on record that tens of thousands of passports have been renewed with lightening speed and efficiency in recent times a feat never before witnessed in the history of the Nigeria immigration service.

It was a suicidal thing to attempt to make legitimate corrections on your international passport...you may not know... Wherever you are located within Nigeria you are required to travel to Abuja for this reason alone. Even married women who had done legitimate change of names with the marriage certificates were required to journey to Abuja for this purpose only. And pay a sum of 200k allegedly for this purpose.

All this Honourable minister Bunmi Ojo has terminated. Now the immigration passport office works as it should. Applicants no longer need to sort, beg or embark on perilous journeys to Abuja just to get things done. You can ask those outside Nigeria with expired passports the ordeals they had to put up with prior to the coming of honour minister Bunmi Ojo!

Now you have Sahara reporters after this gentleman, when that failed, FIJ also launched his own "investigative" journalism report claiming that honourable minister Bunmi Ojo criminally hired influencers to promote his work as minister. Haba I thought FIJ was a more sensible outlet... So because the campaign of calumny by Sahara reporters has failed and discredited another brown envelope youth has been tapped to complete the demolition?

For those who don't know Sowore and the minister Bunmi Ojo come from the same state of Ondo. I wonder what kind of politics is going on in that State at the moment, is minister Bunmi Ojo interested in contesting as the Ondo State governor in the election coming up in a few months time?

As it stands the minister Bunmi Ojo is advantageously poised to emerge as governor of Ondo State if he's interested. As seen by all Bunmi Ojo is of the same revolutionary and progressive mould as the late Aketi... I think brown envelope journalists should allow the sleeping dogs to lie in the matter of Bunmi Ojo. This doesn't mean if found wanting that the law should not take its course. But at the moment the campaigns of calumny must cease!!
Re: Olubunmi Tunji Ojo: Who Is After The Performing Minister? by searchng4love: 6:13pm On Feb 06
Seun please move to front page
Re: Olubunmi Tunji Ojo: Who Is After The Performing Minister? by APCNig: 6:24pm On Feb 06
Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo collected contract while in government. That is unethical. However, if that fine Olosho Beta Edu doesn't give contracts to her boyfriend, is it her enemies she will give? If you don't give contracts to your friends when you are in government, is it your enemies you will give?

Tunji-Ojo was caught. He will reject the contract now. But he is not going anywhere. He is the most performing in this administration. Very soon, we will move him to go and reform another Ministry when he finishes the good work that he is doing in Internal Affairs. Anybody that wants to die, can die. Tinubu will not sack him.

Tunji-Ojo is the governor of Ondo state after Tinubu's regime.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Olubunmi Tunji Ojo: Who Is After The Performing Minister? by Bobloco: 6:24pm On Feb 06
Tunji Ojo's sins are after him.

He stole money meant for the poor. That's what is after him. He is being tormented by the poor, whose money he has stolen.

4 Likes

Re: Olubunmi Tunji Ojo: Who Is After The Performing Minister? by searchng4love: 6:25pm On Feb 06
Bobloco:
Tunji Ojo's sins are after him.

He stole money meant for the poor. That's what is after him. He is being tormented by the poor, whose money he has stolen.
Lies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olubunmi Tunji Ojo: Who Is After The Performing Minister? by Justnation: 6:28pm On Feb 06
How much did they pay you for this trash you have written to defend a public servant who is involved in messy corruption?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olubunmi Tunji Ojo: Who Is After The Performing Minister? by Bobloco: 6:29pm On Feb 06
searchng4love:

Lies.

I know you are being paid to launder his image here

But it doesn't change the fact that he stole funds meant for the poor

2 Likes

Re: Olubunmi Tunji Ojo: Who Is After The Performing Minister? by yarimo(m): 6:37pm On Feb 06
99% of them are labour party members and supporters who are good in defamations and criminal activities

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olubunmi Tunji Ojo: Who Is After The Performing Minister? by ObiPandora: 6:42pm On Feb 06
No one is after na him go use him hand put himself for the insult he is receiving with the fake senseless monicker he asked some fools to create n praise him with on Nairaland.

I wonder how much it will cost him to hire just 5-10 online bot like GRV wife dis to be making sensible comment instead of the fools he gathered making generic comment. Even me wey de support APC de vex for am talk more of Obidient Ipob n Igbo waiting on the wing to roast him at the slightest excuse.

searchng4love:
Re: Olubunmi Tunji Ojo: Who Is After The Performing Minister? by Bobloco: 6:50pm On Feb 06
yarimo:
99% of them are labour party members and supporters who are good in defamations and criminal activities

His sins are after him

He stole funds meant for the poor.
Re: Olubunmi Tunji Ojo: Who Is After The Performing Minister? by IVORY2009(m): 7:01pm On Feb 06
searchng4love:

Irunboo grin
Re: Olubunmi Tunji Ojo: Who Is After The Performing Minister? by nairavsdollars(f): 7:30pm On Feb 06
Are u one of the paid influencers Ole

1 Like

Re: Olubunmi Tunji Ojo: Who Is After The Performing Minister? by sleek214(m): 7:38pm On Feb 06
searchng4love:
Move what?
Re: Olubunmi Tunji Ojo: Who Is After The Performing Minister? by Bobloco: 7:39pm On Feb 06
sleek214:

Move what?

The guy is actually paid to launder Tunji Ojo's image; for this reason, he is eager for it to be moved to the front page.
Re: Olubunmi Tunji Ojo: Who Is After The Performing Minister? by searchng4love: 8:05pm On Feb 06
Bobloco:

The guy is actually paid to launder Tunji Ojo's image; for this reason, he is eager for it to be moved to the front page.

You're beyond redemption
Re: Olubunmi Tunji Ojo: Who Is After The Performing Minister? by searchng4love: 8:06pm On Feb 06
nairavsdollars:
Are u one of the paid influencers Ole

Is that all you could muster
Re: Olubunmi Tunji Ojo: Who Is After The Performing Minister? by searchng4love: 8:06pm On Feb 06
yarimo:
Fact
Re: Olubunmi Tunji Ojo: Who Is After The Performing Minister? by Bobloco: 8:19pm On Feb 06
searchng4love:

You're beyond redemption

Your foolery is legendary.

You were handed peanuts to launder the image of a thief who stole funds meant for the poor.
Re: Olubunmi Tunji Ojo: Who Is After The Performing Minister? by a4cube: 8:29pm On Feb 06
Pay per post PEOPLE( PPPP) just started work.
Re: Olubunmi Tunji Ojo: Who Is After The Performing Minister? by StarRida: 9:10pm On Feb 06
Trash Traash Traaash Traaaash Traaaaash
Re: Olubunmi Tunji Ojo: Who Is After The Performing Minister? by searchng4love: 5:07am On Feb 07
I see lazy yoots at work .... Bunmi Ojo has come to stay
Re: Olubunmi Tunji Ojo: Who Is After The Performing Minister? by Rolings: 5:39am On Feb 07
searchng4love:
I see lazy yoots at work .... Bunmi Ojo has come to stay

You should be ashamed of yourself.
I just hope you are well paid to come here and disgrace yourself..... no politician is worth this kind of defence for free.

His performance is not in doubt
But that corruption scandal rubbished whatever he has managed to achieve .
That's why they said if you must come to equity come with clean hands . You can't present yourself as a competent public office and still go behind to steal public funds .

If he has any integrity he should resign..... He will be more honorable
Please tell me what kind of work did he do to get paid half a billion naira?
Re: Olubunmi Tunji Ojo: Who Is After The Performing Minister? by searchng4love: 7:04am On Feb 07
Rolings:

You should be ashamed of yourself.
I just hope you are well paid to come here and disgrace yourself..... no politician is worth this kind of defence for free.

His performance is not in doubt
But that corruption scandal rubbished whatever he has managed to achieve .
That's why they said if you must come to equity come with clean hands . You can't present yourself as a competent public office and still go behind to steal public funds .

If he has any integrity he should resign..... He will be more honorable
Please tell me what kind of work did he do to get paid half a billion naira?
Too much turenchi
Re: Olubunmi Tunji Ojo: Who Is After The Performing Minister? by SoNature(m): 7:42am On Feb 07
Nobody is after him.
Nigeria is designed in a way that nobody gets to the top without embezzling state resources or stealing from the people.
Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo is a typical Nigerian who got to the top through that route.
Now, his sins are seeking him out!
Again, his past is after him!
Re: Olubunmi Tunji Ojo: Who Is After The Performing Minister? by searchng4love: 8:03am On Feb 07
SoNature:
Nobody is after him.
Nigeria is designed in a way that nobody gets to the top without embezzling state resources or stealing from the people.
Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo is a typical Nigerian who got to the top through that route.
Now, his sins are seeking him out!
Again, his past is after him!

Story.... Ngige your grandfather had zero achievements has minister non of you called for his head. Bunmi Ojo has come to stay
Re: Olubunmi Tunji Ojo: Who Is After The Performing Minister? by SoNature(m): 8:19am On Feb 07
searchng4love:

Story.... Ngige your grandfather had zero achievements has minister non of you called for his head. Bunmi Ojo has come to stay

I am not calling for his head because I don't need it for anything; I am not a skull minner. In fact, the minister is doing a great job. However, nobody is after him; his Nigerian trait is only manifesting and hurting him.
Re: Olubunmi Tunji Ojo: Who Is After The Performing Minister? by searchng4love: 8:21am On Feb 07
SoNature:

I am not calling for his head because I don't need it for anything; I am not a skull minner. In fact, the minister is doing a great job. However, nobody is after him; his Nigerian trait is only manifesting and hurting him.
That we can castigate and end it there

(1) (Reply)

Industrial Western Nigeria Vs Merchant Southeast Nigeria / Nigerians Would Have Faced The Same Hardship Under Peter Obi Or Atiku - APGA / Road Construction Underway On The Sagamu-iperu Road Constructed By Abiodun Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.