Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,393 members, 7,815,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

I Need A Graphic Designer - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / I Need A Graphic Designer (361 Views)

Rate My First Work As A Graphic Designer (Photos) / Hire A Graphic Designer For All Logo, Business Card, Flyers Etc / I Need A Graphic Designer In Lagos For A Freelance Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Graphic Designer by sheeda995(f): 6:50pm On Feb 06
I need a graphic designer to help create some document and designs. I need someone who knows how to use photoshop and also other Adobe suite like indesign because I want to create a pdf document as well. We may work on more than one document or project but would be starting with creating a document. I have the content for some of the documents while you create the rest

The person must be able to work independently and understand colour theory so that I don't start lecturing the person what colour fits what.
You must know how to design a beautiful document and choose good color that harmonizes. You must also know how to put contents in the graphics as I have some of the contents for some projects and may not have for others.
Please if you are interested,tell me how you can help me. I will not respond if you send me an email without explaining how you can help here and a range of your price.
Communication is very essential to me and you should be good with that as well as you should be able to give me a complete work,I don't wanna help you edit

Do not send me email requests

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Graphic Designer by sheeda995(f): 8:12pm On Feb 06
No need to email me,I won't respond
Re: I Need A Graphic Designer by Weezyclan(m): 8:51pm On Feb 06
Of course, I prefer working with adobe Photoshop than Corel draw or other softwares because of its advanced features. I can give you a unique design with a well matching colour. A design costs from $5 and above depending on the nature of the design and document.
Re: I Need A Graphic Designer by sheeda995(f): 12:26am On Feb 07
sheeda995:
I need a graphic designer to help create some document and designs. I need someone who knows how to use photoshop and also other Adobe suite like indesign because I want to create a pdf document as well. We may work on more than one document or project but would be starting with creating a document. I have the content for some of the documents while you create the rest

The person must be able to work independently and understand colour theory so that I don't start lecturing the person what colour fits what.
You must know how to design a beautiful document and choose good color that harmonizes. You must also know how to put contents in the graphics as I have some of the contents for some projects and may not have for others.
Please if you are interested,tell me how you can help me. I will not respond if you send me an email without explaining how you can help here and a range of your price.
Communication is very essential to me and you should be good with that as well as you should be able to give me a complete work,I don't wanna help you edit

Still looking
Re: I Need A Graphic Designer by sheeda995(f): 12:27am On Feb 07
Weezyclan:
Of course, I prefer working with adobe Photoshop than Corel draw or other softwares because of its advanced features. I can give you a unique design with a well matching colour. A design costs from $5 and above depending on the nature of the design and document.
Thanks but photoshop is different from Adobe in design Also I have naira nt dollars
Re: I Need A Graphic Designer by adeprof18(m): 6:38am On Feb 07
I am a creative designer with years of experience working with the Adobe creative suite. I basically use indesign for page layout design especially if more than 4 pages because of the ease to use master page setting and its easy integration with other Adobe software like photoshop and illustrator.. I have used indesign to create many page layout designs in the past and will also like to discus more on your proposed project.
Check my signature for my contact for further discussion.
Thanks
Re: I Need A Graphic Designer by Bosville(m): 9:04am On Feb 07
Hi.. check my bio to see my portfolio
Re: I Need A Graphic Designer by Tech01: 11:20am On Feb 07
Hi, I'm a designer with a good wealth of skils in both InDesign and Photoshop, I'm also very good in Corel Draw.
I communicate easily and fluently with all of my clients and I do deliver up to standard

I have a thread on Nairaland where you can see some of my past jobs
https://www.nairaland.com/7273541/tim-designs-available-all-design - This is the link

You can contact me on 07014089509
Re: I Need A Graphic Designer by STEVOMAX: 11:43am On Feb 07
Hi there,
Am interested in this opportunity.
Here's how I can contribute:
1. Proficiency in Adobe Suite: I am well-versed in Photoshop and InDesign, I will ensuring high-quality design output for your projects.
2. Strong Understanding of Color Theory: My expertise in colors, couple with experiences UI/UX design for high profile clients would enable me to choose harmonious color schemes that enhance the visual appeal of your documents.
3. Independent Work Ethic: With a proven track record of working autonomously, I can take your content and transform it into polished, professional documents without constant supervision.
4. Content Integration Skills: I am skilled at integrating contents seamlessly into the designs, ensuring coherence and clarity.
5. Effective Communication: I prioritize clear and timely communication to ensure that your needs are met throughout the project timeline.

Regarding pricing, I typically work within #5,000 to #30,000 per project, depending on the scope and complexity.

Please let me know if you would like to proceed, and I'll be happy to provide more details or answer any questions you may have.

I can be reached via email at " se tu gbo @gmail.com whatapps @ zero 81 300 three three 008

sheeda995:

Re: I Need A Graphic Designer by DerrickM(m): 7:18pm On Feb 07
Hello and hi there,Sheeda995

I'm Dami,I'd love to get involved!

I'm a multidisciplinary designer into creating logos,3d logos,business cards, illustrations,branding,tshirts,custom typography and signage.

I'm capable of delivering your desired presentation design and very knowledgeable about color theory.

I use Adobe InDesign for my multi-page layouts and marketing presentations in conjunction with Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop.

Depending on the complexity,I'll charge between 15k-30k. I'm also very big on communication,so your work is in good hands.

Hoping to hear from you in advance.

Best Regards,

Oluwadamilola A.

sheeda995:

Re: I Need A Graphic Designer by sheeda995(f): 2:39pm On Feb 16
DerrickM:
Hello and hi there,Sheeda995

I'm Dami,I'd love to get involved!

I'm a multidisciplinary designer into creating logos,3d logos,business cards, illustrations,branding,tshirts,custom typography and signage.

I'm capable of delivering your desired presentation design and very knowledgeable about color theory.

I use Adobe InDesign for my multi-page layouts and marketing presentations in conjunction with Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop.

Depending on the complexity,I'll charge between 15k-30k. I'm also very big on communication,so your work is in good hands.

Hoping to hear from you in advance.

Best Regards,

Oluwadamilola A.

What is your whatsapp?
Re: I Need A Graphic Designer by DerrickM(m): 10:40am On Feb 20
Kindly lemme send it via email.I don't have such a great experience putting it on Nairaland from yesteryears.

sheeda995:

What is your whatsapp?

(1) (Reply)

When You Try Oppress A Child, This What You Get / Watch My Sister Do Some Whot Tricks On Me | You'll Be Amazed / Motion Designers Do You Understand This Brief?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.