Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,100 members, 7,828,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

What The Bible Says About Alcohol - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What The Bible Says About Alcohol (515 Views)

75 Truth About Alcohol / 75 Biblical Truth About Alcohol / Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What The Bible Says About Alcohol by LalastiklaIa(m): 12:16am On Feb 08
immortalcrown:
Is this the only place alcohol and wine are mentioned or used in the Bible? You just quote a part that suits your misconception about things.

Even Jesus Christ himself turned water to wine in a ceremony in Cana. Does this mean Jesus wanted the guests to perish?

And your were the scientist present to test for the alcohol percentage ? So how many Percent did you find out.

Even palm"wine" has zero alcohol in it when freshly tapped. We have non alcoholic wine like Bacchus and Eva. Because they heard "wine" they insist it must be the one with alcohol. Make Una rest.
Re: What The Bible Says About Alcohol by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:51am On Feb 08
MightySparrow:

Why then did GB disfellowshiped Tony Morris over having alcohol in his possession and consumption? Drunk masters.grin grin
So that's the lie you were fed shey? cheesy

Just imagine DISFELLOWSHIPING because of drinking alcoholic beverages.
And you're so eager to tell someone to swear over what got you annoyed.
This shows you're just desperate to talk back you know next to nothing.

All what the OP wanted is your perspective of the given scripture but since you're empty you just have to call out real students of the Bible: MaxInDhouse and Janosky.
MightySparrow:
Ask MaximumSide .
Janosky.
cheesy
Re: What The Bible Says About Alcohol by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:00am On Feb 08
LalastiklaIa:

And your were the scientist present to test for the alcohol percentage ? So how many Percent did you find out.
Even palm"wine" has zero alcohol in it when freshly tapped. We have non alcoholic wine like Bacchus and Eva. Because they heard "wine" they insist it must be the one with alcohol. Make Una rest.
Jesus was accused of drunkenness by critics of his time! Luke 7:31-35
He never denied talking alcoholic beverages so what sort of beverage would any reasonable person see with you before accusing you of being a drunkard, Coke or Stout?

Guy wine in the Bible has always been alcoholic no argument about that it's the consumer who needs to drink responsibly just as you must do when it comes to food and sex taking in too much food or having sex with multiple partners affects you, the same goes with alcoholic beverages too much is what God said is bad.
Meanwhile God COMMANDED His worshipers to bring ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES into His house and consume it! Deuteronomy 14:26

So Jesus never did anything wrong by drinking alcoholic beverages! smiley
Re: What The Bible Says About Alcohol by MightySparrow: 9:12am On Feb 08
MaxInDHouse:

So that's the lie you were fed shey? cheesy

Just imagine DISFELLOWSHIPING because of drinking alcoholic beverages.
And you're so eager to tell someone to swear over what got you annoyed.
This shows you're just desperate to talk back you know next to nothing.

All what the OP wanted is your perspective of the given scripture but since you're empty you just have to call out real students of the Bible: MaxInDhouse and Janosky.
cheesy

All these things are on YouTube by your members nah
grin grin grin
Unlike you people that guess about others. Your own members tell us in pictures.

grin grin grin
Re: What The Bible Says About Alcohol by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:18am On Feb 08
MightySparrow:

All these things are on YouTube by your members nah
grin grin grin
Unlike you people that guess about others. Your own members tell us in pictures.
grin grin grin
If you're sane up stairs did the OP mention any group of people before presenting the scripture he wanted us to treat together?

But since you're empty you just have to call on others to make their contribution during such a healthful discussion but as for you nothing is in your head!

Later you will start crying for people to swear! grin
Re: What The Bible Says About Alcohol by BBIA: 8:11am On Feb 10
immortalcrown:
You said the person is not against me. Did my comment imply he is against me?

Also, what do you mean by saying I am looking for points to validate my sentimental opinion?
You seem to be in bitter distress. you should drink wine and forget about this sorrow. cool
Re: What The Bible Says About Alcohol by immortalcrown(m): 8:19am On Feb 10
BBIA:

You seem to be in bitter distress. you should drink wine and forget about this sorrow. cool
You should be ashamed of yourself for raising topics, failing to sustain yourself in the topics, and diverting to other topics.
Re: What The Bible Says About Alcohol by BBIA: 8:22am On Feb 10
immortalcrown:
You should be ashamed of yourself for raising topics, failing to sustain yourself in the topics, and diverting to other topics.
I understand your emotions. cool
Re: What The Bible Says About Alcohol by immortalcrown(m): 8:33am On Feb 10
BBIA:

I understand your emotions. cool
You are the one being emotional here.
Re: What The Bible Says About Alcohol by BBIA: 8:36am On Feb 10
immortalcrown:
You are the one being emotional here.
do you see me yapping? cool
Re: What The Bible Says About Alcohol by immortalcrown(m): 8:43am On Feb 10
BBIA:

do you see me yapping? cool
Yes
Re: What The Bible Says About Alcohol by BBIA: 8:46am On Feb 10
immortalcrown:
Yes
🤡

(1) (2) (Reply)

Holy Ghost Congress 2010 / Knowing About God / Barack Obama's Faith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.