Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

What Do You Suggest I Do In This Situation? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Do You Suggest I Do In This Situation? (1580 Views)

Please Married Nairalanders, What Would You Do In This Situation? / Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? / What Wife Friendly Occupation Would You Suggest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Suggest I Do In This Situation? by Matrix137(m): 8:22am On Feb 08
Hamachi:
Open your own church
Thanks!
I will put that into consideration.

Remain blessed!

1 Like

Re: What Do You Suggest I Do In This Situation? by Hamachi(f): 8:24am On Feb 08
Matrix137:
Thanks!
I will put that into consideration.

Remain blessed!
Delay is dangerous.
Re: What Do You Suggest I Do In This Situation? by Matrix137(m): 8:25am On Feb 08
Hamachi:
Delay is dangerous.
Do you want to support me?
I really won't mind

Starting a ministry in this economy is not a joke as there has to be financial capabilities which I'm far off right now.

But what God Cannot do really doesn't exist.

I appreciate your feedback.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Suggest I Do In This Situation? by Hamachi(f): 8:27am On Feb 08
Matrix137:
I really won't mind
Yes, start from where you are.
Evening fellowship in your current place if abode.
The ones that are active convert them to Disciples and train them
Ensure you conscientize them
Re: What Do You Suggest I Do In This Situation? by Matrix137(m): 8:31am On Feb 08
Hamachi:
Yes, start from where you are.
Evening fellowship in your current place if abode.
The ones that are active convert them to Disciples and train them
Ensure you conscientize them
I pray the spirit gives me guidance cos right now, the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak.

Will put that into consideration. I really appreciate.

Check my previous comment i just modified.

You can also check some of my threads in religion section to be stirred up in faith.

Remain ever blessed Amen!
Re: What Do You Suggest I Do In This Situation? by Tranquility2345: 6:32pm On Feb 08
See yahoo bout dey form holy holy with this moniker. You think say I no know your other moniker wey you dey use beg? The one wey you dey use for olosho thread. I feel like kinking thatvyour bald head. Guy, go hustle! angry
Re: What Do You Suggest I Do In This Situation? by nabiz(m): 2:03pm On Feb 24
I want you to sincerely answer this question by yourself. Did God called you to to start a church or did you just wake up and want to open a church because you love God. If God truly call we d you to open a church then you don't need to come here to seek people opinion. The same God that called you will answer this question you are asking here and not only guid you. All you need is to sincerely ask him for guidance.

If You called yourself and wants to establish church because you sincerely love God, the Go and work and serve God in part time. God does not encourage laziness.

If you want to start a church to make money from people's thith and offering, may God punish you.
Re: What Do You Suggest I Do In This Situation? by Matrix137(m): 2:49pm On Feb 24
nabiz:
I want you to sincerely answer this question by yourself. Did God called you to to start a church or did you just wake up and want to open a church because you love God. If God truly call we d you to open a church then you don't need to come here to seek people opinion. The same God that called you will answer this question you are asking here and not only guid you. All you need is to sincerely ask him for guidance.

If You called yourself and wants to establish church because you sincerely love God, the Go and work and serve God in part time. God does not encourage laziness.

If you want to start a church to make money from people's thith and offering, may God punish you.
Thanks alot Sir.
Your advice is well noted
Re: What Do You Suggest I Do In This Situation? by PastorOlokonla: 12:33pm On Feb 25
A shepard that cannot feed himself!

You better go get a job and a life!

You are not in need, only refusing to work. What exactly is your contribution to the society? Oh, you want me to work and come feed you right.

Nwokem, go get yourself productively engaged!
Re: What Do You Suggest I Do In This Situation? by PastorOlokonla: 12:36pm On Feb 25
Matrix137:
It's a small pentecostal church called "God's mercy and grace" Church. It's relatively unknown and not as popular as the big churches we have in Nigeria. Also the members are not much and mostly indigent.

With the denomination issue we have in Nigeria, if you're not a tithe and offering paying member of the big churches, nobody really cares, even if you die of hunger, they still won't care lol. So much for one fellowship in Christ 🤣🤣

Get a job and stop complaining. We don't need more churches in Nigeria. They contribute zero to the society. Get something doing with your life.
Re: What Do You Suggest I Do In This Situation? by PastorOlokonla: 12:37pm On Feb 25
nabiz:

Every new testament Christian is called. Nobody has any special calling. Those belongs in the old testament and nothing special about your GS or GO.
Re: What Do You Suggest I Do In This Situation? by Matrix137(m): 12:51pm On Feb 25
tongue
PastorOlokonla:

Get a job and stop complaining. We don't need more churches in Nigeria. They contribute zero to the society. Get something doing with your life.
And you have "Pastor" in your moniker?

Oh the Irony grin grin
Re: What Do You Suggest I Do In This Situation? by PastorOlokonla: 12:59pm On Feb 25
Matrix137:
tongue And you have "Pastor" in your moniker?

Oh the Irony grin grin

Moniker means nothing on a faceless forum. Its just a made ip word to be sincere.

With so many churches and mosques, Nigeria has become hell on earth over the years. Churches in Nigeria are business centers for the founders most are lazy and contribute nothing to the society. Most churches and mosques should be shut down and converted to factories and profitable projects. Enough of religious delusions.
I read my Bible and pray at home and have stopped organized religion.
If we feed you today, are we going to continue feeding you for the rest of your life? It honestly does not make sense and I say this with all sincerity abscentof malice.
I hate lazy people who refuse to be productively engaged and they are the real enemies of the nation including pastors who feed on the sweat of others.
Re: What Do You Suggest I Do In This Situation? by Matrix137(m): 1:23pm On Feb 25
PastorOlokonla:

Moniker means nothing on a faceless forum. Its just a made ip word to be sincere.

With so many churches and mosques, Nigeria has become hell on earth over the years. Churches in Nigeria are business centers for the founders most are lazy and contribute nothing to the society. Most churches and mosques should be shut down and converted to factories and profitable projects. Enough of religious delusions.
I read my Bible and pray at home and have stopped organized religion.
If we feed you today, are we going to continue feeding you for the rest of your life? It honestly does not make sense and I say this with all sincerity abscentof malice.
I hate lazy people who refuse to be productively engaged and they are the real enemies of the nation including pastors who feed on the sweat of others.
Okay so i am lazy now because i choose to be preaching the gospel of Christ and not doing Yahoo.

Do you know me from anywhere?

I have lost my business that was sustaining me because of the forex situation and the economic downturn caused by this present administration living me in unpaid debts!

So i ask again, what exactly do you mean by lazy? I need your explanation. Thanks 🙏
Re: What Do You Suggest I Do In This Situation? by PastorOlokonla: 1:26pm On Feb 25
Matrix137:
Okay so i am lazy now because i choose to be preaching the gospel of Christ and not doing Yahoo.

Do you know me from anywhere?

I have lost my business that was sustaining me because of the forex situation and the economic downturn caused by this present administration living me in unpaid debts!

So i ask again, what exactly do you mean by lazy? I need your explanation. Thanks 🙏

If you lost your business, why dont you start another business or look for a job.

Remember Apostle Paul said not to eat if you dont work!
Re: What Do You Suggest I Do In This Situation? by Matrix137(m): 1:29pm On Feb 25
PastorOlokonla:

If you lost your business, why dont you start another business or look for a job.

Remember Apostle Paul said not to eat if you dont work!
I am waiting on God's timing that's all i can say.
Re: What Do You Suggest I Do In This Situation? by PastorOlokonla: 1:36pm On Feb 25
Matrix137:
I am waiting on God's timing that's all i can say.

There is no God timing my friend.

The best strategy is to make a solid plan and execute with what you have no matter how little and God will meet you there.

Even if you make a mistake initially, you end up gaining incremental wisdom as you put your best plan forward and in a position to make better plans in the future.

I hope you succeed in whatever you do.
Re: What Do You Suggest I Do In This Situation? by Matrix137(m): 1:41pm On Feb 25
PastorOlokonla:

There is no God timing my friend.

The best strategy is to make a solid plan and execute with what you have no matter how little and God will meet you there.

Even if you make a mistake initially, you end up gaining incremental wisdom as you put your best plan forward and in a position to make better plans in the future.

I hope you succeed in whatever you do.

I have various business ideas and proposals but no funding. How can i source for funds? I can't collected loans again cos my BVN has been blacklisted by credit bureaus. You make it seem easy. Do you have a job for me?

I appreciate your concerns, they are valid.
Re: What Do You Suggest I Do In This Situation? by brain54(m): 12:03am On Feb 26
Matrix137:
I really won't mind

Starting a ministry in this economy is not a joke as there has to be financial capabilities which I'm far off right now.

But what God Cannot do really doesn't exist.

I appreciate your feedback.
Baba begi-begi spirit dey your body...

To answer your original question... BABA DO WHAT EVER YOU WANT

If you like join yahoo boys or herdsmen that's your cup of garri!
Re: What Do You Suggest I Do In This Situation? by Matrix137(m): 12:57pm On Feb 26
brain54:

smiley wink
Re: What Do You Suggest I Do In This Situation? by Matrix137(m): 12:57pm On Feb 26
brain54:

Thank you! smiley wink
Re: What Do You Suggest I Do In This Situation? by Nazgul: 9:50pm On Mar 07
Matrix137:
It's a small pentecostal church called "God's mercy and grace" Church. It's relatively unknown and not as popular as the big churches we have in Nigeria. Also the members are not much and mostly indigent.

With the denomination issue we have in Nigeria, if you're not a tithe and offering paying member of the big churches, nobody really cares, even if you die of hunger, they still won't care lol. So much for one fellowship in Christ 🤣🤣
Most village churches in the east contribute food stuffs for their pastor every month.

Just look for any of your female member that when she talks everyone would listen and make her your woman leader. Then sit her down and tell her your predicament, it's her who would go and ginger the congregation to bring food stuffs for you.

Then during Christmas periods, try to organize programs so that sons and daughters of the village who are based in Lagos, Abuja, Ph and even abroad can attend and be sure to get their numbers. Once in a while they'll send you something.

My village pastor do call me from time to time, and I try to send something for him and his family cos I know it isn't easy.
Re: What Do You Suggest I Do In This Situation? by Matrix137(m): 10:29am On Mar 09
Nazgul:

Most village churches in the east contribute food stuffs for their pastor every month.

Just look for any of your female member that when she talks everyone would listen and make her your woman leader. Then sit her down and tell her your predicament, it's her who would go and ginger the congregation to bring food stuffs for you.

Then during Christmas periods, try to organize programs so that sons and daughters of the village who are based in Lagos, Abuja, Ph and even abroad can attend and be sure to get their numbers. Once in a while they'll send you something.

My village pastor do call me from time to time, and I try to send something for him and his family cos I know it isn't easy.
Thank you very much Sir. God bless you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dilemma Of A Newly Wedded Couple. / How Can Someone Deal With His Wicked Mother She Likes Disgracing Her 28 Old / How Did U Handle Ur Bully As A Child?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.