Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

‪TECNO's Attempt To Break The Guinness World Record Title‬ - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ‪TECNO's Attempt To Break The Guinness World Record Title‬ (1277 Views)

Threads: See Elon Musk's Reply on Twitter's attempt to sue Meta / HTC Makes One Final Attempt At Survival By Releasing The HTC U12 Life. / Travelling To A Foreign Country? Break The Language Barrier With These Apps. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‪TECNO's Attempt To Break The Guinness World Record Title‬ by graceyJ1: 7:10am On Feb 09
immortalcrown:
Look who did not identify an error but identified the correction. Your reaction to the correction clearly shows you do not know the difference between "affordable" and "cheap". With this reaction of yours, you have further disgraced yourself here.

Are you trying to cover up your stupidity under this thread? It is obvious you attacked me because you feel my comment does not glorify the brand you are trying to promote. Grammatical errors were never the reason you attacked my comment, otherwise you would have indicated it in your attack. Also, the correction I made didn't change the perspective of my comment. The correction should rather provoke you more if you understand the difference between affordable and cheap.
oya be calming down na see epistle
Re: ‪TECNO's Attempt To Break The Guinness World Record Title‬ by immortalcrown(m): 7:19am On Feb 09
graceyJ1:
oya be calming down na see epistle
It is an epistle because of your brain capacity. You are the one to calm down.
Re: ‪TECNO's Attempt To Break The Guinness World Record Title‬ by Ekanem66: 9:30am On Feb 09
Congratulations TECNO
Re: ‪TECNO's Attempt To Break The Guinness World Record Title‬ by IzuKiba77: 11:41pm On Feb 09
immortalcrown:
Look who did not identify an error but identified the correction. Your reaction to the correction clearly shows you do not know the difference between "affordable" and "cheap". With this reaction of yours, you have further disgraced yourself here.

Are you trying to cover up your stupidity under this thread? It is obvious you attacked me because you feel my comment does not glorify the brand you are trying to promote. Grammatical errors were never the reason you attacked my comment, otherwise you would have indicated it in your attack. Also, the correction I made didn't change the perspective of my comment. The correction should rather provoke you more if you understand the difference between affordable and cheap.

Haha, well you have a point there, you corrected yourself, besides it’s only an expression, a piece of mind….shouldn’t cause a fight
Re: ‪TECNO's Attempt To Break The Guinness World Record Title‬ by Preciousagajus: 3:30pm On Feb 10
A great move
Re: ‪TECNO's Attempt To Break The Guinness World Record Title‬ by Yinksy09(m): 9:33pm On Feb 10
That's nice to know and a good attempt.
Re: ‪TECNO's Attempt To Break The Guinness World Record Title‬ by Blvckk: 8:56am On Feb 11
This is a great news, I'm utterly speechless with tecno taste for more greatness, big ups TECNO 🔥
Re: ‪TECNO's Attempt To Break The Guinness World Record Title‬ by Blvckk: 9:00am On Feb 11
I'm just seeing some unnecessary comments, please let's all calm down here, there's no need for banter or insulting one another, we are here to celebrate the achievements of TECNO and not to banter one another.
Re: ‪TECNO's Attempt To Break The Guinness World Record Title‬ by valarinz: 10:05am On Feb 11
I'm almost certain 95% of posts on this page are either coming from one person(tecno marketer of course) or their tank farm (pay per post marketers) too.

Won't it just be easier if una comot money and pay Seun for adverts or sponsored posts 🤷🏿‍♂️
Re: ‪TECNO's Attempt To Break The Guinness World Record Title‬ by Blvckk: 11:15am On Feb 11
Doing this right thing is important, all these bangers or insults no dey give anybody money.
Re: ‪TECNO's Attempt To Break The Guinness World Record Title‬ by Jacku: 2:01pm On Feb 11
Oh nice! Them try
Re: ‪TECNO's Attempt To Break The Guinness World Record Title‬ by Jacku: 2:02pm On Feb 11
valarinz:
I'm almost certain 95% of posts on this page are either coming from one person(tecno marketer of course) or their tank farm (pay per post marketers) too.

Won't it just be easier if una comot money and pay Seun for adverts or sponsored posts 🤷🏿‍♂️
lol. That's not true sha
Re: ‪TECNO's Attempt To Break The Guinness World Record Title‬ by Jacku: 2:03pm On Feb 11
I'm curious to know who holds the record.
Re: ‪TECNO's Attempt To Break The Guinness World Record Title‬ by Jacku: 2:04pm On Feb 11
NGArmyTerrorist:
The day transsion phones are banned in this country, there will be less mad people in the internet, less fake news etc I can't buy a Samsung of 500k and be using it to post trash instead of looking for something luctrutive to do with it.
I can guarantee that atleast a family member of yours uses a transsion phone.
Re: ‪TECNO's Attempt To Break The Guinness World Record Title‬ by Kakadancefreak(f): 2:09pm On Feb 11
Well done guys!
Re: ‪TECNO's Attempt To Break The Guinness World Record Title‬ by Idarachris84: 2:15pm On Feb 11
The attempt is good!
Try breaking next time guys!
Re: ‪TECNO's Attempt To Break The Guinness World Record Title‬ by valarinz: 3:53pm On Feb 11
Jacku:
lol. That's not true sha

Of course, you're one of them grin grin
Re: ‪TECNO's Attempt To Break The Guinness World Record Title‬ by NGArmyTerrorist: 4:16pm On Feb 11
Jacku:
I can guarantee that atleast a family member of yours uses a transsion phone.
Never! Samsung Galaxy or Nokia..
Re: ‪TECNO's Attempt To Break The Guinness World Record Title‬ by Jacku: 6:30pm On Feb 11
NGArmyTerrorist:
Never! Samsung Galaxy or Nokia..
na so

1 Like

Re: ‪TECNO's Attempt To Break The Guinness World Record Title‬ by Jacku: 6:34pm On Feb 11
valarinz:

Of course, you're one of them grin grin
if you say so
Re: ‪TECNO's Attempt To Break The Guinness World Record Title‬ by Breastfeed: 6:13am On Feb 13
No be lie, this brand dey do almost everything o.
Re: ‪TECNO's Attempt To Break The Guinness World Record Title‬ by Breastfeed: 6:13am On Feb 13
immortalcrown:
Yes. The most affordable products often have the highest number of consumers.
actually, TECNO will always have customers as far as they remain budget friendly
Re: ‪TECNO's Attempt To Break The Guinness World Record Title‬ by Breastfeed: 6:14am On Feb 13
Ozohu454:

Lol seems you are not current because TECNO is definitely not cheap
yeah, that's due to the current prices of things, but comparing them to other brands, you will realize they're actually way more budget friendly.
Re: ‪TECNO's Attempt To Break The Guinness World Record Title‬ by Jayjerjay: 10:59am On Feb 13
immortalcrown:
Yes. The most affordable products often have the highest number of consumers.
With the present state of the country, I as an individual will think of the prices and go for the cheapest, I can't overspend cos I have other things to cater for also
Re: ‪TECNO's Attempt To Break The Guinness World Record Title‬ by Nuelng: 11:01am On Feb 13
immortalcrown:

I never understand weytin cause una fight like this oo, but make una sha settle, make una sef go break world record
Re: ‪TECNO's Attempt To Break The Guinness World Record Title‬ by Mimiko3: 11:02am On Feb 13
Everybody dey break world record, me I just dey sleep, dey wake, God please
Re: ‪TECNO's Attempt To Break The Guinness World Record Title‬ by Ezeifeduba: 6:19pm On Feb 14
Nice one TECNO
Re: ‪TECNO's Attempt To Break The Guinness World Record Title‬ by Ezeifeduba: 6:25pm On Feb 14
I hope they're awarded and recognized for it
Re: ‪TECNO's Attempt To Break The Guinness World Record Title‬ by Lazyme2(f): 6:59pm On Feb 14
Kudos to Tecno. That was a very good move
Re: ‪TECNO's Attempt To Break The Guinness World Record Title‬ by Nourahwilly24(f): 1:36am On Feb 15
This Brand🤩👌
Re: ‪TECNO's Attempt To Break The Guinness World Record Title‬ by Nourahwilly24(f): 2:08am On Feb 15
Congrats TECNO
Re: ‪TECNO's Attempt To Break The Guinness World Record Title‬ by Femikay17: 6:25pm On Feb 17
Stop at nothing!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nokia E63 (brand New) 3g Wlan Bluetooth Camera Web Etc For Sale Or Barter Trade / When Did Mtn Start This? / Checkout out this Made in Naija Andriod Game - Highway Flee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.