Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,731 members, 7,837,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

You Have What You Say. Part 13 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Have What You Say. Part 13 (49 Views)

Revelation Of The Righteousness Of God Through The Blood Of Jesus. Part 13. / Why You Should Beware Of The Kind Of Prayer You Say On December 31st / You Disobey Jesus Whenever You Say Someone Is Your Spiritual Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Have What You Say. Part 13 by PastorSomba(m): 8:34pm On Feb 06
YOU HAVE WHAT YOU SAY - Part 13.

Mark 11:23-24 (KJV) "For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith. 24 Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.".

13. In the ministry of the Church beginning with the apostles, the work given to us was as Jesus commanded in the Great Commission. Matthew 28:18-20 (KJV) "And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: 20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.".

All true spiritual authority are first expressed in words hence when Jesus delegated all His power to us the first means of exercising that authority was by words in preaching and teaching. But the powers of the devil as works of the flesh are expressed more in charms, amulets, rituals, sacrifices, witchcraft, murder, sexual immorality, etc. The primary work of the church is to confess Jesus as Saviour to the world and confess Jesus as Lord to God and the world in every area of our lives.

Whosoever cannot confess Jesus as Lord and Saviour cannot be saved. Jesus said in Matthew 10:32 (KJV) "Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.". Speaking of the works of the apostles the Bible says in the city of Ephesus that Acts 19:20 (KJV) "So mightily grew the word of God and prevailed.". The apostles prevailed by what they were saying. They turned the world upside down by what they were saying.

You have what you say. We also know the Spirit of God by confession. 1John 4:2 (KJV) "Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:.". Grace be with you. Ref. Acts 19:18; 24:14; Romans 14:11; 15:9; 1John 1:9; 4:2-3,15; Numbers 13:30-32; 14:1-10,28; Galatians 5:17-23; Romans 10:8-13; Mark 5:25-34; John 2:1-11; 4:46-54; 5:1-5; 6:63; 14:12-14; Mark 11:23; Matthew 3:6; James 1:5-8; Acts 2:1-47; 3:1-26; 17:6; 2John 1:7; Revelation 3:5;

If you need healing the bible says in Matthew 8:17 that Jesus Himself took all our sicknesses and diseases. Therefore you can receive your healing now by faith in the name of Jesus. Just lay your hand on the affected area of your body and say this prayer. Father God, in the name of Jesus I believe that Jesus died for my healing. I believe He took all my sickness and diseases on the cross. If He took them, then I cannot have them. Therefore I resist and I reject every sickness in my body and I confess Jesus today as my healer and I receive my healing now. Thank you Jesus that I am healed. 1Peter 2:24; Ps 107:20.
Now begin to do what you couldn't do before because of the sickness. You are healed in Jesus name.

Heaven is real, Hell is real. Jesus is coming very soon. Judgement Day is coming. But you can become a born again child of God today. The bible says If you shall confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus, and shall believe in your heart that God has raised him from the dead, you shalt be saved. For with the heart man believes unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Romans 10:9-10; John 1:12.

Say this prayer: Father God, have mercy on me. I come to you today in the name of Jesus. I believe in my heart that Jesus is the Son of God. I believe that He died for me. I believe that you raised Him from the dead for my salvation. I accept Jesus in my heart today and I confess Him today as my Lord and Saviour. Thank you Father that today I am saved In Jesus name.

If you prayed the prayer of Salvation, pls go to a nearby bible believing Church in your area, so you can grow in the grace of our Lord Jesus. Grace be with you.
For partnership, testimonies, prayers or questions you can reach us via Calls, WhatsApp, SMS or Telegram. To Jesus be all the glory.

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional / Morning Digest / The Dealings Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.