Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,001 members, 7,835,379 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Abia State To Begin Demolition Of Illegal Structures In Two Weeks - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia State To Begin Demolition Of Illegal Structures In Two Weeks (8514 Views)

Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village / Gov Soludo Continues Demolition Of Illegal Structures In Onitsha(video) / Lagos Issues Three-Day Removal Notice To Owners Of Illegal Structures In Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia State To Begin Demolition Of Illegal Structures In Two Weeks by emonis88: 9:32am On Feb 07
This il only affect indigenes, cus how many non indigenes stay there? If u r a non indigene in umuahia raise ur hand let's see.🥱🥱🥱😁😁😁

1 Like

Re: Abia State To Begin Demolition Of Illegal Structures In Two Weeks by Lighthome: 10:18am On Feb 07
Yes, if it one of the non-igbo states, they will be shouting up and down. Very funny set of humans, highly hypocritically
kingamaa:
Season of demolitions

Even Abia state too

Yesterday it was Enugu state

Before that Anambra state

If na Lagos state now social media for don catch fire with shouts of victimization, ethnic profiling etc. Hypocrites

2 Likes

Re: Abia State To Begin Demolition Of Illegal Structures In Two Weeks by Larryndelaw: 11:29am On Feb 07
Chikel20000:
Otti is a blessing to Abians
You did not say the say the when the sane was done in Lagis rather claiming marginalization

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia State To Begin Demolition Of Illegal Structures In Two Weeks by paramakina202: 12:27pm On Feb 07
chopnaira:
No comment grin

Our governor is the best.
Your No comment,comment is for what exactly?
Illegal structures should be removed and Abians will obey because this is not a witch hunt.
Re: Abia State To Begin Demolition Of Illegal Structures In Two Weeks by FertilityH: 12:53pm On Feb 07
kingamaa:
Season of demolitions

Even Abia state too

Yesterday it was Enugu state

Before that Anambra state

If na Lagos state now social media for don catch fire with shouts of victimization, ethnic profiling etc. Hypocrites

Exactly what I came here to say

E reach Abia turn, They are praising Gov. and they want to sanitize but Lag gov. na devil incarnate

2 Likes

Re: Abia State To Begin Demolition Of Illegal Structures In Two Weeks by gratefulheart(m): 1:09pm On Feb 07
Why is It destroying igbo's properties?
Bitter and hateful people are yet to start complaining but if it is another state that is not igbo... There tearing will be like ocean.

Ibrahimcoomasie:

https://punchng.com/abia-to-begin-demolition-of-illegal-structures-in-two-weeks/?amp

2 Likes

Re: Abia State To Begin Demolition Of Illegal Structures In Two Weeks by Akerewe(m): 1:13pm On Feb 07
[quote author=tunwumi post=128325685]This is tribal motivated

😂[/quote

Sure, Yoruba houses are the target here, the demolition is against Yoruba building in Abia grin angry grin angry grin shocked sad grin
Re: Abia State To Begin Demolition Of Illegal Structures In Two Weeks by Vision101(m): 2:14pm On Feb 07
@Nice2023
The only governor that is working.

@me
Working where? I live in Aba. It's all noise and no visible sign. Rainy season will still meet a lot of the terrible roads.

1 Like

Re: Abia State To Begin Demolition Of Illegal Structures In Two Weeks by Nice2023(m): 2:24pm On Feb 07
Vision101:
@Nice2023
The only governor that is working.

@me
Working where? I live in Aba. It's all noise and no visible sign. Rainy season will still meet a lot of the terrible roads.

Name the place u are working let me visit u.

Liar...I am in Aba now...tell me where u are working i will come now.
Re: Abia State To Begin Demolition Of Illegal Structures In Two Weeks by Vision101(m): 6:41pm On Feb 07
@Nice2023

Name the place u are working let me visit u.

Liar...I am in Aba now...tell me where u are working i will come now.

@me
You called me a liar, no problem....come to umule road. From seven deck to tonimas is not passable even in this dry season.

Do you want me to mention more?
Re: Abia State To Begin Demolition Of Illegal Structures In Two Weeks by CluelessMODS: 8:11pm On Feb 07
If na for West IGBOS will not allow us to rest! Hypocritical tribe!

1 Like

Re: Abia State To Begin Demolition Of Illegal Structures In Two Weeks by wiseoneking: 10:05pm On Feb 07
post=128325674:
Enemies of Nigeria,
(no matter what part of the country they are from),
Won't say peeeeem.
Hypocrisy is in their blood.
Na dat hypocrisy go kee dem all.
cry cry old tears. They are not Nigerians so why getting mad?
Re: Abia State To Begin Demolition Of Illegal Structures In Two Weeks by aswani(m): 12:32am On Feb 08
oyeb15:
Can't government do without demolition

Can't people do without building illegal structures that they haven't been given permission to build?
Re: Abia State To Begin Demolition Of Illegal Structures In Two Weeks by azzima(m): 2:47am On Feb 08
Is it because we are .............

They are just jealous of us.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Another Fully Armed Biafran Soldier Spotted This Afternoon (photo) / Borno Journalists Donates Trailer Of Cement To The State (photos) / 2023 Elections: Intrigues And Lessons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.