Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

400-Level Ogun Varsity Student Commits Suicide - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 400-Level Ogun Varsity Student Commits Suicide (21078 Views)

Final Year Kwara Varsity Student Commits Suicide / Gang Kidnapped Bauchi Varsity Student Over $3,800 Yahoo Loot Sharing Formula / Oluwatobi Ogunmola: Missing 400-Level LAUTECH Student Found Dead In A Bush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 400-Level Ogun Varsity Student Commits Suicide by toujurs: 6:05am On Feb 07
NaijaCoverBlog:
What Is Really Happening Why SUICIDE Na?
If na you, would you be alive. To suffer is it not better death takes all the shame away. Instantly.
Re: 400-Level Ogun Varsity Student Commits Suicide by amakanancy(f): 6:13am On Feb 07
The sales of this snipper should be controlled.. it has killed more humans than bugs..
Re: 400-Level Ogun Varsity Student Commits Suicide by SAMBARRY: 6:13am On Feb 07
spontan:

Lol... you're calling a 30+ yr old "genZ"?
lol smh
Re: 400-Level Ogun Varsity Student Commits Suicide by blingxx(m): 6:14am On Feb 07
SAMBARRY:
Teach your children emotional intelligence and emotional resilience.these gen z's are irritatingly fragile.na only mouth them get for social media.any small life issues, emotional crisis or stress they'll breakdown without any single stamina.

So many youths came from an emotionally traumatised family, the parents did the most damage so I don't blame them.. Even me sef I had to unlearn some things while growing up

1 Like

Re: 400-Level Ogun Varsity Student Commits Suicide by pretydiva(f): 6:17am On Feb 07
This is suspicious. A thorough investigation should be carried out
Re: 400-Level Ogun Varsity Student Commits Suicide by DataAlchemist: 6:27am On Feb 07
DadojoReloaded:
There's something very fishy here. How is it possible that someone would enter into a freezer to drink sniper?

Moreover, hotels don't have freezer in their rooms.

Another question we need to ask is, did the lady check into the hotel room alone?

So many things not adding up, especially the freezer part!
on a freezer not 'in' , probably died resting on a freezer or while trying to hold on to something due to restlessness from the pains..
hotels don't have freezers but some can choose to be an exception, the only thing not adding up is why comit suicide in an hotel?? but the foaming in the mouth clearly gave it out as suicide.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 400-Level Ogun Varsity Student Commits Suicide by maasoap(m): 6:29am On Feb 07
DadojoReloaded:
There's something very fishy here. How is it possible that someone would enter into a freezer to drink sniper?

Another question we need to ask is, did the lady check into the hotel room alone?

On a freezer, I was wondering too that why in a freezer. I guess she leaned on a freezer at the point of death.
RIP
Re: 400-Level Ogun Varsity Student Commits Suicide by maasoap(m): 6:33am On Feb 07
LibertyRep:
The police should guard against hasty conclusion.
There could be more to the story than labelling it suicide.

That's not conclusion but they had to refer to the incident the way it appears to be at the moment. You have been told that investigation is still going on.
Re: 400-Level Ogun Varsity Student Commits Suicide by FireUpNow(m): 6:52am On Feb 07
Sounds unlike a suicide. She took a sniper and died inside a freezer in a hotel? Who did she check into the hotel with before her death? Any visitors? These questions must be answered by the police before concluding it was a suicide move.

Re: 400-Level Ogun Varsity Student Commits Suicide by Iceberg3: 7:20am On Feb 07
Miners at werk.

Not possible for a student to go commit suicide in a hotel! Then again,freezer!

They have harvested her.
Re: 400-Level Ogun Varsity Student Commits Suicide by Gentlesoul2021(m): 7:28am On Feb 07
DadojoReloaded:

There are highbrow hotel with mini fridge/freezer but this story no just align u cannot find a deep freezer in a room...
Re: 400-Level Ogun Varsity Student Commits Suicide by Nackzy: 7:42am On Feb 07
Ah don reach this stage but will not commit suicide
Re: 400-Level Ogun Varsity Student Commits Suicide by WhereMyLoud: 7:44am On Feb 07
Up
DadojoReloaded:

bro they didn't say she enter freezer.. they found her ON a freezer
Re: 400-Level Ogun Varsity Student Commits Suicide by Inspirer1: 7:46am On Feb 07
DadojoReloaded:

None of the parts even seem right, so they mean she left her house to check into an hotel with sniper, entered a 'freezer' in an hotel room to drink the sniper....habaa, seems they are covering up on the exact thing that happened, like you said, the hotel should tell who brought her in or who she came to meet, the hotel needs to answer a lot of questions.

I pray she has a family that can push further for her.
Re: 400-Level Ogun Varsity Student Commits Suicide by Chris2863(m): 7:48am On Feb 07
nairalee:
As life gets easier men get weaker
olodo, read.
Re: 400-Level Ogun Varsity Student Commits Suicide by baralatie(m): 7:49am On Feb 07
DadojoReloaded:

The young lady I believe did not check into that hotel (allegedly) alone
Two foaming of the mouth is not associated with sniper ingestion
Three a 400 level student from the kind of a university will be alone in a hotel naaah
Make Dem do autopsy to ascertain time,cause of death
Re: 400-Level Ogun Varsity Student Commits Suicide by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 8:05am On Feb 07
Something not adding up here.
A statement said lying IN a freezerq while another claimed lying ON a freezer. Clarification needed.

A freezer in a hotel room ?

Did she lodge into the hotel all alone ?

The bottle of snipper should be scanned for fingerprint.
Re: 400-Level Ogun Varsity Student Commits Suicide by bluecircle470: 8:07am On Feb 07
DadojoReloaded:

Leave all that to the investigators
Re: 400-Level Ogun Varsity Student Commits Suicide by SAMBARRY: 8:11am On Feb 07
blingxx:

So many youths came from an emotionally traumatised family, the parents did the most damage so I don't blame them.. Even me sef I had to unlearn some things while growing up
if you dwell on trauma you become emotionally fragile and weak,if you outgrow and heal from your trauma you become emotionally resilient.you define your life experiences to work for you and one of the characteristics of being as adult is NOT PUTTING THE BLAME ON DADDY AND MUMMY.they have played their role in the best way they knew and with the knowledge and exposure they had at that time,now it's time to heal from it.you think my parents didn't traumatize me in the process of raising me? But I healed,I told them their mistakes and forgave them whether or not they accepted that they were wrong.

And by the way this world especially in the type of society we are in is too Wicked,too insensitive too cruel,too manipulative, selfish and treacherous to give a fvck about you or the type of home you are or what you have been through and this is one of the reasons why you need emotional stamina to chest anything
Re: 400-Level Ogun Varsity Student Commits Suicide by payaseriy: 8:21am On Feb 07
Tinubu Tinubu

Thank u for reducing the population of idiots in Nigeria through hunger
Re: 400-Level Ogun Varsity Student Commits Suicide by johannu(m): 8:36am On Feb 07
BadMaster:
Suicide in a hotel room? I very much doubt it. She was probably killed, then made it look like a suicide.

Intelligent comment
Re: 400-Level Ogun Varsity Student Commits Suicide by Nokio2: 8:40am On Feb 07
DadojoReloaded:

For our side any that freezes is called freezer be it fridge,deep freezer or cooler... Which side u dey because in the whwole Nigeria only Ibadan hotel no dey get fridge

Re: 400-Level Ogun Varsity Student Commits Suicide by bigcasava1(m): 8:41am On Feb 07
RIp, God what is happening
Re: 400-Level Ogun Varsity Student Commits Suicide by Orinechi: 8:56am On Feb 07
She wanted to develop that hotel
Re: 400-Level Ogun Varsity Student Commits Suicide by delishpot: 9:17am On Feb 07
Suicide Abi staged murder. Who go drink sniper come enter freezer?
Edit: On freezer. Okay
Re: 400-Level Ogun Varsity Student Commits Suicide by Timoleon(m): 9:20am On Feb 07
BadMaster:
Suicide in a hotel room? I very much doubt it. She was probably killed, then made it look like a suicide.

Na only customer fit die for hotel?

Facts of the report:

It was not in a room

It was on a freezer not in a freezer.
Re: 400-Level Ogun Varsity Student Commits Suicide by Timoleon(m): 9:20am On Feb 07
delishpot:
Suicide Abi staged murder. Who go drink sniper come enter freezer? The hotel is hiding something and police need to look well

Na on a freezer not in a freezer
Re: 400-Level Ogun Varsity Student Commits Suicide by delishpot: 9:22am On Feb 07
Timoleon:

Na on a freezer not in a freezer

Okay. Thanks
Re: 400-Level Ogun Varsity Student Commits Suicide by Timoleon(m): 9:24am On Feb 07
DadojoReloaded:

Another question to be asked is did you read the article properly?

The victim died on a freezer not in a freezer.

YES hotels have freezers, that's how management preserve food and some beverages.
Re: 400-Level Ogun Varsity Student Commits Suicide by Timoleon(m): 9:28am On Feb 07
BlakKluKluxKlan:
Something not adding up here.
A statement said lying IN a freezerq while another claimed lying ON a freezer. Clarification needed.

A freezer in a hotel room ?

Did she lodge into the hotel all alone ?

The bottle of snipper should be scanned for fingerprint.

She did not die in a hotel room. She did not lodge in a hotel room. Probably died in the store/kitchen
Re: 400-Level Ogun Varsity Student Commits Suicide by Mummiesboy: 9:37am On Feb 07
I don't believe the story up there. It should be investigated by the police before concluding that it was a case of suicide, she could be killed by a rapist or a retualist.
Police should cut that suicide crap and carry on with proper investigation to ascertain the cause of death
Re: 400-Level Ogun Varsity Student Commits Suicide by Timoleon(m): 9:39am On Feb 07
baralatie:

The young lady I believe did not check into that hotel (allegedly) alone
Two foaming of the mouth is not associated with sniper ingestion
Three a 400 level student from the kind of a university will be alone in a hotel naaah
Make Dem do autopsy to ascertain time,cause of death

She did not die in a room. Probably the store or kitchen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

60-year-old Man Who Slept Off While Cooking, Killed By Fire In Lagos / Suspected Herdsmen Hijack Benue Links Bus, Kill Passenger / Ebonyi Women Arrested For Protesting For The Release Of Their Husbands(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.