Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Lawyer Slumps And Dies Outside Courtroom In Port Harcourt - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lawyer Slumps And Dies Outside Courtroom In Port Harcourt (18447 Views)

SP Mojeed Salami Slumps And Dies Inside His Office In Lagos (Photo) / How Chidinma Ojukwu Catwalked Into Courtroom Today (VIDEO) / Okparaeke: Doctor Slumps And Dies At FMC Umuahia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lawyer Slumps And Dies Outside Courtroom In Port Harcourt by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 5:24am On Feb 07
A lawyer identified as Eze Victor Agala, collapsed and died outside a courtroom in Port Harcourt, the Rivers State Capital.

The legal practitioner, who is a native of Ibaa in Emohua LGA of the state, slumped just as he stepped outside the Magistrate Court building on Moscow Road, Port Harcourt.

He was immediately rushed to the Police Clinic where he was confirmed dead.

The leadership of the Port Harcourt branch of the Nigerian Bar Association (NBA) has yet to comment on the incident but his friends and colleagues have taken to social media to mourn him.

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.channelstv.com/2024/02/06/lawyer-slumps-dies-outside-courtroom-in-port-harcourt/amp/

3 Likes

Re: Lawyer Slumps And Dies Outside Courtroom In Port Harcourt by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 5:24am On Feb 07
Why Death News Is Too Much, Right Now?

2 Likes

Re: Lawyer Slumps And Dies Outside Courtroom In Port Harcourt by overdrive(m): 5:31am On Feb 07
Rest in Peace Bro.

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Slumps And Dies Outside Courtroom In Port Harcourt by Righteousness2(m): 5:35am On Feb 07
Condolences to his Family.

This Life is a Mystery.
Every second that we find ourselves alive is a Privilege.
No matter of strong, healthy, wealthy, connected or whatever we think we are, that breath could cease anytime, anywhere ,etc.

This world is not a Home. We are only passing through.
Live Every moment in the Conciousness of your Eternity.
Having a Genuierelationship with JESUS CHRIST is the GREATEST thing you can have.

17 Likes

Re: Lawyer Slumps And Dies Outside Courtroom In Port Harcourt by Righthussle: 5:35am On Feb 07
Maybe na Land matter.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lawyer Slumps And Dies Outside Courtroom In Port Harcourt by EverythingPhone(m): 5:37am On Feb 07
My condolences

Meanwhile I track lost or stolen phones at an affordable fee
A trial will convince you
Contact me via siggy below

2 Likes

Re: Lawyer Slumps And Dies Outside Courtroom In Port Harcourt by Offpoint1: 5:37am On Feb 07
The price we all gon' pay.

2 Likes

Re: Lawyer Slumps And Dies Outside Courtroom In Port Harcourt by adedayoa2(f): 5:37am On Feb 07
May he rest in peace
Re: Lawyer Slumps And Dies Outside Courtroom In Port Harcourt by jeff1993: 5:37am On Feb 07
Health is wealth!!!!

No matter the money you have always try to take care of yourself . Excercise regularly. Take runs or Jogs early in the morning incase u need to escape from Fulani herdsmen.

In overall just be wealthy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Slumps And Dies Outside Courtroom In Port Harcourt by nicho450(m): 5:38am On Feb 07
May his soul RIP.
Re: Lawyer Slumps And Dies Outside Courtroom In Port Harcourt by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 5:38am On Feb 07
NaijaCoverBlog:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.channelstv.com/2024/02/06/lawyer-slumps-dies-outside-courtroom-in-port-harcourt/amp/
Probably after collecting bribe. That is How CJN and other corrupt lawyers will die come 2027 for denting the image of the Judiciary

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lawyer Slumps And Dies Outside Courtroom In Port Harcourt by Bobloco: 5:38am On Feb 07
Signs of the great Tinubulation

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lawyer Slumps And Dies Outside Courtroom In Port Harcourt by SAMBARRY: 5:38am On Feb 07
Hmnnn if you are doing some type of jobs in this type of society that only few people have conscience and ethics, you're supposed to take care of your physical and spiritual health lipsrsealed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Slumps And Dies Outside Courtroom In Port Harcourt by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:39am On Feb 07
Agba lawyer.
So sad.

May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace with the Lord.

He was a good man.......

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lawyer Slumps And Dies Outside Courtroom In Port Harcourt by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:40am On Feb 07
NaijaCoverBlog:
People die everyday na Udoka.
No be you dey report death news 365 days in a year again.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lawyer Slumps And Dies Outside Courtroom In Port Harcourt by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:40am On Feb 07
Justoneweek:
May her soul rest in peace.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lawyer Slumps And Dies Outside Courtroom In Port Harcourt by Goodlady(f): 5:41am On Feb 07
NaijaCoverBlog:
No worry. People wey go report ya bad news are loading...
Haven't I warned you that it's better if you are frying puff-puff, do bricklaying or be packing shit for suck-away than posting evil news on ya N2K blog?
Until you start seeing me pursuing you in ya dreams before you quit. Poverty has eaten ya brain that you v no other initiative than ya kobo-kobo blog!
See his head like ogbunike missiles!
Oya promise me you ll start a new biz, now or pronoun!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lawyer Slumps And Dies Outside Courtroom In Port Harcourt by okomile(f): 5:41am On Feb 07
RIP

Country hard, na manage we dey manage.
Derica of beans is N1000. This can't fill three adults stomach.

Which way my corn3

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Slumps And Dies Outside Courtroom In Port Harcourt by DWJOBScom(m): 5:41am On Feb 07
See his size
Eat right and exercise
Regular full body checkup
Sleep well
Slump here and there are not village people

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Slumps And Dies Outside Courtroom In Port Harcourt by nairalee(m): 5:44am On Feb 07
This is a call to everyone to always be cautious of your health. But I trust my fellow Nigerians to link it to jazzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

4 Likes

Re: Lawyer Slumps And Dies Outside Courtroom In Port Harcourt by Major7: 5:53am On Feb 07
Goodlady:

Haven't I warned you that it's better if you are frying puff-puff, do bricklaying or be packing shit for suck-away than posting evil news on ya N2K blog?
Until you start seeing me pursuing you in ya dreams before you quit. Poverty has eaten ya brain that you v no other initiative than ya kobo-kobo blog!

Indeed a good lady you are grin

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Slumps And Dies Outside Courtroom In Port Harcourt by fx45(m): 5:54am On Feb 07
Goodlady:

Hmmmnnn... I know this masquerade. Where did you get this picture from?
Re: Lawyer Slumps And Dies Outside Courtroom In Port Harcourt by NwaliE01: 5:54am On Feb 07
I hope we will learn some important lessons from this misharp.
Take care of yourself. Take care of your health. Nobody can do that for you.
HBP is one of the cause of several deaths and heart failures represents a fraction of them which often happen with disregulated blood pressure.
Take care of yourself especially the men and boys.
We can't live for others rather than ourselves.

2 Likes

Re: Lawyer Slumps And Dies Outside Courtroom In Port Harcourt by UptownVibes(m): 5:56am On Feb 07
You check health o,you no check o.. When your time reach,you move.. Rip to the dead..

Be good to people around you,nobody knows the time.. Even medical doctor dey die too.. No be by check ur health this and observe your weight that.. Na God dey save and help man..

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Slumps And Dies Outside Courtroom In Port Harcourt by Goodlady(f): 6:03am On Feb 07
fx45:
Hmmmnnn... I know this masquerade. Where did you get this picture from?
Agulu Umuleri.
Major7:

Indeed a good lady you are grin
I m a good person pls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Slumps And Dies Outside Courtroom In Port Harcourt by Major7: 6:10am On Feb 07
Goodlady:
Agulu Umuleri.

I m a good person pls.

We're saying the same thing,I love your piece of advice to wink
Re: Lawyer Slumps And Dies Outside Courtroom In Port Harcourt by Nahunger(m): 6:13am On Feb 07
The case got him..
If you know you know.
Re: Lawyer Slumps And Dies Outside Courtroom In Port Harcourt by pretydiva(f): 6:19am On Feb 07
Pls let’s try to take our health seriously. Monitor your blood pressure always.

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Slumps And Dies Outside Courtroom In Port Harcourt by aktolly54(m): 6:20am On Feb 07
If you are lawyer that go court regularly I mean real lawyer please fortified yourself with prayers or jazz. I mean real prayer, or real jazz if possible belong ooo otherwise na this kind death await such.

Forget medical terms all those doctors will be saying up and down, some work is finished in spiritual realms already

2 Likes

Re: Lawyer Slumps And Dies Outside Courtroom In Port Harcourt by oyeb15: 6:29am On Feb 07
Once you notice you are fighting against some fetish people. It's better you stay out cos they will be using the lawyers to count score.

JUJU is stronger and faster than d LAW

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

RRS Arrests Traffic Robber Under Otedola Bridge. / Boko Haram Factions Clash In Borno / Hakeem Odumosu Assures Lagos Residents Of Safety After Attacks By Thugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.