Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Lawyer Slumps And Dies Outside Courtroom In Port Harcourt - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lawyer Slumps And Dies Outside Courtroom In Port Harcourt (18446 Views)

SP Mojeed Salami Slumps And Dies Inside His Office In Lagos (Photo) / How Chidinma Ojukwu Catwalked Into Courtroom Today (VIDEO) / Okparaeke: Doctor Slumps And Dies At FMC Umuahia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawyer Slumps And Dies Outside Courtroom In Port Harcourt by FireUpNow(m): 6:44am On Feb 07
Could be HBP, blood sugar or cardiac arrest. Condolences to his family.

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Slumps And Dies Outside Courtroom In Port Harcourt by spencekat(m): 7:22am On Feb 07
jeff1993:
Health is wealth!!!!

No matter the money you have always try to take care of yourself . Excercise regularly. Take runs or Jogs early in the morning incase u need to escape from Fulani herdsmen.

In overall just be wealthy
In addition, always check your bp and sugar level.

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Slumps And Dies Outside Courtroom In Port Harcourt by Kurugu92(m): 7:28am On Feb 07
Death ☠️💀 anytime anyway anywhere
Re: Lawyer Slumps And Dies Outside Courtroom In Port Harcourt by Gavel(m): 7:29am On Feb 07
This is ready saddening. Agala was my learned senior when we together as Lawyers in the same law firm in Port Harcourt between 2009 and 2012. Eze is not part of his name, it's more like a nickname we added to his name.

He was truly a very jovial man, full of smiles and laughter. We even did some cases together even after I left the office and set up my own Property/Real Estate and Business law firm.

It's hard to believe that Eze Agala is gone just like that. It is well.

2 Likes

Re: Lawyer Slumps And Dies Outside Courtroom In Port Harcourt by Samuelakindeji: 8:26am On Feb 07
Take care of your health.
Re: Lawyer Slumps And Dies Outside Courtroom In Port Harcourt by ViceGovernor: 8:29am On Feb 07
Rip to the lawyer.

Ecclesiastes 9:12 KJV
For man also knoweth not his time: as the fishes that are taken in an evil net, and as the birds that are caught in the snare; so are the sons of men snared in an evil time, when it falleth suddenly upon them.
Re: Lawyer Slumps And Dies Outside Courtroom In Port Harcourt by Ziika: 8:30am On Feb 07
jeff1993:
Health is wealth!!!!

No matter the money you have always try to take care of yourself . Excercise regularly. Take runs or Jogs early in the morning incase u need to escape from Fulani herdsmen.
It's a complicated world The best thing is just live right and have dough.

Re: Lawyer Slumps And Dies Outside Courtroom In Port Harcourt by highchief1: 8:32am On Feb 07
Re: Lawyer Slumps And Dies Outside Courtroom In Port Harcourt by LastProphet: 8:33am On Feb 07
UptownVibes:
You check health o,you no check o.. When your time reach,you move.. Rip to the dead..

Be good to people around you,nobody knows the time.. Even medical doctor dey die too.. No be by check ur health this and observe your weight that.. Na God dey save and help man..

My brother that talked exactly like this slumped due to high BP and died like fowl, keep talking trashhh
Re: Lawyer Slumps And Dies Outside Courtroom In Port Harcourt by bigcasava1(m): 8:43am On Feb 07
Ibaa, strong place, bunkering zone, kidnappers. So is not easy
Re: Lawyer Slumps And Dies Outside Courtroom In Port Harcourt by Ginomel(m): 9:15am On Feb 07
UptownVibes:
You check health o,you no check o.. When your time reach,you move.. Rip to the dead..

Be good to people around you,nobody knows the time.. Even medical doctor dey die too.. No be by check ur health this and observe your weight that.. Na God dey save and help man..

You are wrong. God has given us enough wisdom how to manage our health to enjoy all he bestowed on us
Re: Lawyer Slumps And Dies Outside Courtroom In Port Harcourt by Goodnewsforlife: 9:21am On Feb 07
Ajehkpako4naija:
Probably after collecting bribe. That is How CJN and other corrupt lawyers will die come 2027 for denting the image of the Judiciary
u will die before them

Bookmark this

Many of u who mocked buhari then are now 6 feet down
Re: Lawyer Slumps And Dies Outside Courtroom In Port Harcourt by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 9:22am On Feb 07
Goodnewsforlife:
u will die before them

Bookmark this

Many of u who mocked buhari then are now 6 feet down
your parents and siblings will die before them. Riffraffs. Buhari is the name of a DOG
Re: Lawyer Slumps And Dies Outside Courtroom In Port Harcourt by Goodnewsforlife: 9:22am On Feb 07
Bobloco:
Signs of the great Tinubulation
even if your prick no rise na tinubu

So people don’t slump n die in other countries, u igbos think it buhari time that u can do anyhow

Yorubas go give u wotowoto
Re: Lawyer Slumps And Dies Outside Courtroom In Port Harcourt by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 9:29am On Feb 07
Goodnewsforlife:
my parents will outlive them but it’s clear u igbos that have been wishing people bad always die before them

See nnamdiot Kanu parents die before buhari after he declared buhari dead

The boy that mocked tinubu live on tictok is dead n buried

One fool here that always mock buhari then, he’s from imo state, he died like fowl n we say his corpse here

U will die before those people, bookmark this
ur mamaa punana
Re: Lawyer Slumps And Dies Outside Courtroom In Port Harcourt by Goodnewsforlife: 9:31am On Feb 07
Ajehkpako4naija:
ur mamaa punana
I know u are a kid n obviously u don’t know d implications of things u do

To u it’s just cruise, we will soon read about u here on d front page
Re: Lawyer Slumps And Dies Outside Courtroom In Port Harcourt by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 9:36am On Feb 07
Goodnewsforlife:
I know u are a kid n obviously u don’t know d implications of things u do

To u it’s just cruise, we will soon read about u here on d front page

your mama punana catch fire. All you evil people supporting Buhari/jagaban and the Evil party called APC. May the cry of Nigerians be gathered together and put on the head of your entire household. Idiot, bastardsss.
Re: Lawyer Slumps And Dies Outside Courtroom In Port Harcourt by Goodnewsforlife: 9:43am On Feb 07
Ajehkpako4naija:
your mama punana catch fire. All you evil people supporting Buhari/jagaban and the Evil party called APC. May the cry of Nigerians be gathered together and put on the head of your entire household. Idiot, bastardsss.
I pity your unfortunate kids

Cos imagine a father displaying madness like this, what will u teach those miserable beings u bring to this world with no iota of sense

Still insulting someone mama as if u were in junior secondary school hostel

Omo it’s true that fools grow
Re: Lawyer Slumps And Dies Outside Courtroom In Port Harcourt by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 9:58am On Feb 07
Goodnewsforlife:
I pity your unfortunate kids

Cos imagine a father displaying madness like this, what will u teach those miserable beings u bring to this world with no iota of sense

Still insulting someone mama as if u were in junior secondary school hostel

Omo it’s true that fools grow
u go cry tire. Your father, your mama, your generation.
Re: Lawyer Slumps And Dies Outside Courtroom In Port Harcourt by essentialone(m): 10:21am On Feb 07
If he lived a good life, while alive, may his soul Rest in Peace.

If not...
Re: Lawyer Slumps And Dies Outside Courtroom In Port Harcourt by UptownVibes(m): 10:21am On Feb 07
LastProphet:

My brother that talked exactly like this slumped due to high BP and died like fowl, keep talking trashhh
When your time reach,make I buy fuel come back fit kill person. Na your brother time reach,and if it wasn't his time to go ,the hbp for now kill am.. May he continue to rest in peace.. And sorry for your loss.
Re: Lawyer Slumps And Dies Outside Courtroom In Port Harcourt by sweetkev(m): 10:22am On Feb 07
Goodlady:

No worry. People wey go report ya bad news are loading...
Haven't I warned you that it's better if you are frying puff-puff, do bricklaying or be packing shit for suck-away than posting evil news on ya N2K blog?
Until you start seeing me pursuing you in ya dreams before you quit. Poverty has eaten ya brain that you v no other initiative than ya kobo-kobo blog!
See his head like ogbunike missiles!
Oya promise me you ll start a new biz, now or pronoun!
Why you posting this ugly masquerade everywhere ?
Re: Lawyer Slumps And Dies Outside Courtroom In Port Harcourt by UptownVibes(m): 10:27am On Feb 07
Ginomel:

You are wrong. God has given us enough wisdom how to manage our health to enjoy all he bestowed on us
And is the wisdom in hospital? Same God has blessed us with everything we need to live healthy lives.HIS WORDS,Fruits,vegetables ,herbs and all that.. Hospitals will end up giving you more toxins to take into your system.. Those things they call drugs,and it kills the human body faster.. Anyways, may God help us all..
Re: Lawyer Slumps And Dies Outside Courtroom In Port Harcourt by dkidd: 11:18am On Feb 07
jeff1993:
Health is wealth!!!!

U took the words right out of my mouth. That's what i was discussing with a friend last week about how i needed to renew my gym membership this month since November even though i play regular basketball at a membership court. He started talking down on the whole idea. I just look am dey laugh. When he sees me coming from the court or going to jog some mornings he always acts as if I'm doing what's unnecessary. Me know myself. And i am conscious of everything i take now that man's not getting any younger. Unfortunately many Nigerians are in the category of not caring for their health. Another one saw me with blood pressure monitor and started making fun of me that I'm acting like an old man. Not knowing its better to monitor and know where u stand so u don't get taken unawares. They still drink and smoke anyhow like we used to back then. Na pity i dey pity many men. May God keep us all
Rip to the dead.
Re: Lawyer Slumps And Dies Outside Courtroom In Port Harcourt by soccerlite: 1:41pm On Feb 07
Fragility of life
Re: Lawyer Slumps And Dies Outside Courtroom In Port Harcourt by eepeepook: 7:45pm On Feb 07
Another one bites the dust.
Re: Lawyer Slumps And Dies Outside Courtroom In Port Harcourt by Notentitled(f): 8:48pm On Feb 07
It well, may his soul rest in peace
Re: Lawyer Slumps And Dies Outside Courtroom In Port Harcourt by snt99: 4:43pm On Feb 08
May his soul rest in peace.Amen.

(1) (2) (Reply)

RRS Arrests Traffic Robber Under Otedola Bridge. / Boko Haram Factions Clash In Borno / Hakeem Odumosu Assures Lagos Residents Of Safety After Attacks By Thugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.