Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Everybody Nigerians Loves Nigeria So Much - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Everybody Nigerians Loves Nigeria So Much (204 Views)

Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri / Proof That The World LOVES Nigeria And Nigerians / If Buhari Wins I Will Doubt If God Loves Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everybody Nigerians Loves Nigeria So Much by DenreleDave(m): 8:09am On Feb 07
Fellow Politics,

I have come to the realisation that everybody called Nigerian loves this nation called Nigeria šŸ‡³šŸ‡¬. What everyone just need is a working nation.

Be it igbo, Yoruba, Hausa and et al; we all love our country and we want to make it a better place for us.

I have come across how Nigerians (igbos Hausa and yorubas) defend their country whenever other Africans insults and attack our nation. Sometimes i start to wonder, isn't this the same tribe that fights during election and most times engage in online fight against each other. This time, it doesn't even have to do with tribe, all of us go all out to defend our nation.. One of the most important one is; football....

It brings us together and we defend till the end no matter what comes our way.... Only politics has separated us and made us hate each other...

I want to appeal to us all. Please let's come together as one and make this country a better place...

Any government that doesn't perform should be booted out of power in the next coming election. Let's put aside tribalism and religion... Let's put our country prosperity as our number one concern. Let's respect each other... We can always disagree to agree...

The country is hard and please pay no allegiance to any useless party that fails. Be bold to. Call out any useless government that is not doing what is expected of them...

Be it obidients, Atiku late and BAT, please let's work to make Nigeria great and Make sure we don't repeat a class twice

Let the love continue as One Nigerian šŸ‡³šŸ‡¬

1 Like

Re: Everybody Nigerians Loves Nigeria So Much by EreluRoz: 8:17am On Feb 07
Denrele alabosi first time you are making sense
Re: Everybody Nigerians Loves Nigeria So Much by eddynaira125: 8:35am On Feb 07
The same politicians brought the division among the people for cheap gains
Re: Everybody Nigerians Loves Nigeria So Much by DenreleDave(m): 8:39am On Feb 07
eddynaira125:
The same politicians brought the division among the people for cheap gains

Exactly
Re: Everybody Nigerians Loves Nigeria So Much by DenreleDave(m): 8:39am On Feb 07
EreluRoz:
my father is an alabosi first time he is making sense

cool
Re: Everybody Nigerians Loves Nigeria So Much by Ay04z(m): 8:56am On Feb 07
I pray we receive sense one day
Re: Everybody Nigerians Loves Nigeria So Much by Goodmarlian: 10:19am On Feb 07
naso
i cant believe this is denrele the chronic igbo hater,you don repent?
Re: Everybody Nigerians Loves Nigeria So Much by SoNature(m): 10:57am On Feb 07
That's FALSE! Nigerians don't like Nigeria.
If a people genuinely love their country, they will never steal from it. Let me tell you what true love is.

Have you ever seen a mother stealing the money his husband gave her for the upkeep of the family and starving their children? No way! This is genuine love.

Also, I will refer you to what patriotism is. During the Biafran way, Chinua Achebe wrote about how Ojukwu assembled some of the brightest minds from the Eastern region to build military weapons and those guys worked for free. Given their ingenuity, they were able to sustain that war for years. This is true love for country!

Until we get to this level in Nigeria, bros, we can only keep deceiving ourselves. Believe it or not, nobody loves this country. You cannot tell me otherwise.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Senate Uncovers $400m Intervention Funds Hidden In Banks For Years / Seun, Make Me An MOD, Iā€™d Do It For Free / What Is The Power Situation In Your Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.