Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,384 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

If Buhari Wins I Will Doubt If God Loves Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Buhari Wins I Will Doubt If God Loves Nigeria (1807 Views)

2019: Prophet Ituen Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Wins, Warns Politicians / 'if Buhari Wins, Nigerians Will Be Running To Neighboring Countries To Feed - Fa / Nobody Should Mention Biafra Next Year After Buhari Wins Reelection. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Buhari Wins I Will Doubt If God Loves Nigeria by Elaibedouglas: 6:49pm On Feb 15, 2019
President Buhari's victory may make me doubt if God really loves Nigeria. Few years back Jonathan was kicked out having performed much better than his predecessor in governance. Buhari has however gained some form of favouritism amongst Nigerians despite Atiku better experience and possible success if elected. For a man whose certificate cannot be truly proven and who on several occasions has done Injustice to many and caused hardship for the poor. Buhari's government has also seen the highest frustration among youths. I will doubt it God loves Nigeria and the fairness of all the treatment Jonathan got should Buhari get reelected.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Buhari Wins I Will Doubt If God Loves Nigeria by greatnaija01: 6:51pm On Feb 15, 2019
NIGERIANS DO NOT LOVE GOD..... they LOVE WHAT HE CAN DO.

a bad people deserve a wicked king.

so stop bringing God into this.

DID GOD NOT GIVE US A SAINT IN THE PERSON OF GOODLUCK JONATHAN? what did we do to him? WE SENT HIM HOME.... we CHOSE buhari in the name of CHANGE... we didn't ask GOD then o.

GOD IS ANGRY WITH NIGERIA.... but his MERCY WILL PREVAIL.

Elaibedouglas:
President Buhari's victory may make me doubt if God really loves Nigeria. Few years back Jonathan was kicked out having performed much better than his predecessor in governance. Buhari has however gained some form of favouritism amongst Nigerians despite Atiku better experience and possible success if elected. For a man whose certificate cannot be truly proven and who on several occasions has done Injustice to many and caused hardship for the poor. Buhari's government has also seen the highest frustration among youths. I will doubt it God loves Nigeria and the fairness of all the treatment Jonathan got should Buhari get reelected.

9 Likes

Re: If Buhari Wins I Will Doubt If God Loves Nigeria by rusher14: 6:59pm On Feb 15, 2019
God can never like a thief like Atiku.

Someone even claims Jonathan is a saint.

I'm sure it was heavenly blessings that funded Mama Peace's bank accounts.

grin

Jokes aplenty.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Buhari Wins I Will Doubt If God Loves Nigeria by greatnaija01: 7:01pm On Feb 15, 2019
jonathan was a thousand times better than buhari.... YARADUA too.. so don't say anything if you will vote FEBUHARIG tomorrow
rusher14:

grin

Jokes aplenty.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Buhari Wins I Will Doubt If God Loves Nigeria by greatnaija01: 7:01pm On Feb 15, 2019
Well facts prove that he was not a thief o

rusher14:

grin

Jokes aplenty.

2 Likes

Re: If Buhari Wins I Will Doubt If God Loves Nigeria by rusher14: 7:02pm On Feb 15, 2019
greatnaija01:
Well facts prove that he was not a thief o

Who are you referring to?
Atiku or brother Jona?

4 Likes

Re: If Buhari Wins I Will Doubt If God Loves Nigeria by festacman(m): 7:09pm On Feb 15, 2019
God does not love Nigeria because of you or anybody. So you can doubt God all you want, it does not change Him. Ours is to seek His intervention in our affairs, it is up to Him to do it His own ways, which from documented experiences often differ from the ways expected by mortals.

As an illustration, Israelites cried out in Egypt, the ways God answered from appointment of Moses, taking the longer routes, to wandering in the desert were never part of the prayer. But eventually they got the Promised land.

So once you faithfully invite God in to intervene in anything , you must allow Him the chance to call the shots in His own ways. After all He has the master plan and the complete view of the big picture.

3 Likes

Re: If Buhari Wins I Will Doubt If God Loves Nigeria by AudiA4: 7:11pm On Feb 15, 2019
That's why God is different from man and people like u,even from the way u think, as bad as BUHARI may be,he is still better than your JONATHAN, the man who squandered and looted the nations treasury,HE SOLD NEPA,what became of them today? Shared billions meant for Boko Haram campaign, His wife PEACE own, hotels, houses and Airline industry, all the people around him including pastors became billionaires and own private jets all over the place,shared all the excess crude oil in reserve and u call that good governance, YES Buhari might not have performed well, don't u ever compare him to the corrupt ridden Jonathan,s government

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If Buhari Wins I Will Doubt If God Loves Nigeria by nelronaldo(m): 7:28pm On Feb 15, 2019
See the grown ass man up there talking like a baby

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Buhari Wins I Will Doubt If God Loves Nigeria by nelronaldo(m): 7:30pm On Feb 15, 2019
AudiA4:
That's why God is different from man and people like u,even from the way u think, as bad as BUHARI may be,he is still better than your JONATHAN, the man who squandered and looted the nations treasury,HE SOLD NEPA,what became of them today? Shared billions meant for Boko Haram campaign, His wife PEACE own, hotels, houses and Airline industry, all the people around him including pastors became billionaires and own private jets all over the place,shared all the excess crude oil in reserve and u call that good governance, YES Buhari might not have performed well, don't u ever compare him to the corrupt ridden Jonathan,s government
Go and vote tomorrow and continue suffering! You'll still be one of those looking for Visa after four months.
Re: If Buhari Wins I Will Doubt If God Loves Nigeria by killdiabetes(f): 7:39pm On Feb 15, 2019
Watching in 3D
Re: If Buhari Wins I Will Doubt If God Loves Nigeria by SEGLIZ: 7:52pm On Feb 15, 2019
rusher14:

grin

Jokes aplenty.

I tire o my bro.
them say bros jona na saint jonathan
my brother the thing no weak me, na weaker e weaker me.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Buhari Wins I Will Doubt If God Loves Nigeria by SEGLIZ: 7:53pm On Feb 15, 2019
killdiabetes:
Watching in 3D

my sis. I copy you o but na HD me I dey use o.
happy viewing.

2 Likes

Re: If Buhari Wins I Will Doubt If God Loves Nigeria by youngmonj: 7:54pm On Feb 15, 2019
Lool

Do you love God enough
Do you study his word enough?
Do you love your neighbours enough?
Are you living a holy life?

Do you hate Buhari? Because if you do, you can't answer yes to all of the above.

My brother, you can't question God, this election has been settled in heaven. Remember the Bible passage that says: As far as the heavens are from earth that how far his thoughts are from our's?. The problem we have in Nigeria is loads of Church going but faithless Christians.

Economy is tough economy is tough but are you doing right and living right by him? Remeber Joshua 1:8, 1Kings 2:1-2 and Jeremiah 33:3?. Put them to use bro and I can assure that no matter how bad things are, the lord prospers his own.

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Wins I Will Doubt If God Loves Nigeria by KillTheZombies: 7:56pm On Feb 15, 2019
Booharri's victory though impossible by the numbers on ground will mean that Nigeria is cursed beyond redemption. May all sane Nigerians rebuke it and pray against it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Buhari Wins I Will Doubt If God Loves Nigeria by youngmonj: 7:57pm On Feb 15, 2019
KillTheZombies:
Booharri's victory though impossible by the numbers on ground will mean that Nigeria is cursed beyond redemption. May all sane Nigerians rebuke it and pray against it.

You have hatred in your heart, God cannot answer your prayera

2 Likes

Re: If Buhari Wins I Will Doubt If God Loves Nigeria by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:00pm On Feb 15, 2019
.........says a wailing wailer!

Your wailing continue for another 12 years

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Buhari Wins I Will Doubt If God Loves Nigeria by jconsulting(f): 8:01pm On Feb 15, 2019
God loves his beloved ,if buhari wins it means that our years in Eygpt​ is not over yet, remember the children of Israel spent 400 years in bondage before Moses was born and another 40 years for Moses to grow to a man to carry out the deliverer act ....So our years in bondage might remain 4 more years

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Wins I Will Doubt If God Loves Nigeria by Nobody: 8:12pm On Feb 15, 2019
Elaibedouglas:
I would advice you leave God out of this. Whatever predicament we are facing now is our fault

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Wins I Will Doubt If God Loves Nigeria by Emedu(m): 8:12pm On Feb 15, 2019
Only God knows the intention of a Man. God judge by heart. You are judging because of what you are seeing. pray that God reveals behind the scenes of Nigeria politics and governance and you will become speechless.

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Wins I Will Doubt If God Loves Nigeria by KillTheZombies: 8:15pm On Feb 15, 2019
youngmonj:

You have hatred in your heart, God cannot answer your prayera

Do you zombies have love in your heart when you were urging on your dumbohari to militarize the ever peaceful eastern region and kill innocent youths. You get what you give.

The mobilization against dumbohari had reached it's crescendo, people are sleeping at INEC offices this night in order to be the first to vote out your dullard. Cursed wicked zombies.
Re: If Buhari Wins I Will Doubt If God Loves Nigeria by salford: 8:17pm On Feb 15, 2019
As if Atiku is a saint. Infact, Nigerians have to chose between the devil (Buhari) and the deep blue sea(Atiku). It's a case of choose your poison Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: If Buhari Wins I Will Doubt If God Loves Nigeria by NASTYNASOSO: 8:18pm On Feb 15, 2019
Elaibedouglas:
HMMMMMMMM

HEY MORTAL WHO ARE YOU TO QUESTION GODS WISDOM AND AND DECISION.
THE DEVIL HAS POSSESSED YOUR SOUL .
SEEK FORGIVENESS
NO ONE QUESTIONS THE ETERNAL ONE .
ATIKU AND BUHARI ARE ALL GODS CREATION .YOU DON'T DESERVE OUR PITY FOR YOUR STUPIDITY AND IGNORANCE
IF YOU DONT LIKE THE OUTCOME OF TOMORROW S ELECTION FLY TO HEAVEN AND STAGE A PROTEST.WE MIGHT TAKE U SERIOUS

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Wins I Will Doubt If God Loves Nigeria by salford: 8:20pm On Feb 15, 2019
nelronaldo:

Go and vote tomorrow and continue suffering! You'll still be one of those looking for Visa after four months.
Irrespective of who is declared the winner, the suffering is likely going to continue. Reason of over dependence on Oil. It's happening in Venezuela, Alberta in Canada etc. As I am typing this, some folks from Alberta are on their way to Ottawa, driving in convoy of several vehicles to protest the hardship they are going through, but guess what, the prime minister does not control the price of crude in the world.

When you do not diversify from oil, there would be boom and burst. What saved GEJ's governance was the boom during his tenure which they effectively squandered the proceeds that would have cushioned the hardship anyway.

Atiku is not going to use his personal money to feed Nigerians.

Goodluck(Not GEJ) to Nigeria and Nigerians.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Buhari Wins I Will Doubt If God Loves Nigeria by Morikaih: 8:23pm On Feb 15, 2019
Yes sooo!! I will think same if Athiefkul win..

Elaibedouglas
post=75765859:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Buhari Wins I Will Doubt If God Loves Nigeria by AtikuMeansJobs: 8:24pm On Feb 15, 2019
14 people allegedly die at buhari's rally and as at today not a word from him, his vp or the people of his campaign.
Hear me people, Saturday is about the economy, jobs, Leah Sharibu (The only girl left behind because of her faith), freedom of speech, freedom of religion and a Nigeria we all can be believe in. Do not be deceived by a false garb of integrity. Do not be fooled by group thinking of "Na our brother be second in command". Don't allow people manipulate you with "he is our own or member of our religion". Make no mistake about it; what you do at the polling booth on Saturday will resonate for generations. Choose wisely!!!
Tyranny doesn't discriminate. Neither does nepotism nor dictatorship.
When we allow it to thrive, there would be enough injustice to serve everyone including those that supported it.
May God help us all!!!
Nigeria will prevail!Like our elders use to say that Unless and Until
an Aching Tooth is Clinically and Completely
Pluck out of the mouth, The mouth must eternally chew with bitterness . This itchy fingered party called APC must be pluck out of our PRETTY BODY) come this weekend.~ *WE regret voting for the man who promised to reduce fuel pump price but increased it.*
~*WE regret voting for a man who promised not to pay fuel subsidy but paid the most*
~*WE regret voting for a man who promised to convert presidential fleet to national carrier but later fleeced Nigeria in the name of a new national carrier*
~ *WE regret voting for the man who promised to provide 3 million Jobs annually but instead destroyed 12 million Jobs in 3 years according to the NBS.*
~ *WE regret voting for the man who promised to scrap first lady office but appointed 11 aides for the First Lady*
~ *WE regret voting for the man who promised Nigeria economic prosperity but made Nigeria the poverty capital of the world.*
~ *WE regret voting for the man who promise not to treat himself overseas but patronises foreign health facilities at the slightest chance*
~ *WE regret voting for the man who promised to fight corruption but reinstated and promoted the sacked pension fund thief; Abdurrasheed Maina.*
~ *WE regret voting for the man who won his election on 'integrity' slate but harbours a certificate forger, grass cutter, and more in his cabinet*.
~ *WE regret voting for the man who thinks foreign rice is not good for Nigerians but foreign hospitals are good for him.*
~ *WE regret voting for the man who can't provide his credentials.*
~ *WE say No to Buhari in 2019.*
Re: If Buhari Wins I Will Doubt If God Loves Nigeria by deomelo: 8:26pm On Feb 15, 2019
And you think God love athiefKulated Igbos and athiefKulooter?

God did not answer your evil prayers in 2015 and still won't answer your evil and anti Nigerian prayers tomorrow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Buhari Wins I Will Doubt If God Loves Nigeria by MartinCorridon: 8:34pm On Feb 15, 2019
Wailing ahead of time.

RIP in advance cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Buhari Wins I Will Doubt If God Loves Nigeria by Indispensable85(m): 8:55pm On Feb 15, 2019
God doesn't think like you.
That's why he's not a man.
He knows the hearts of men,but you don't have the powers to know.
Your abilities are limited to superficial appearances.

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Wins I Will Doubt If God Loves Nigeria by nonsobaba: 9:01pm On Feb 15, 2019
Elaibedouglas:
You don't love God and you don't love Nigeria if you want a thief like Atiku to win.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Buhari Wins I Will Doubt If God Loves Nigeria by BigBashiru: 9:18pm On Feb 15, 2019
Elaibedouglas:
God loves Nigeria but you are responsible to vote en masse. God cannot vote for you. If northerners vote more than you I'm sorry buhari will remain president though God loves Nigeria. The bible says faith without works is dead. If buharis voters vote more, he wins. An example God wants to give you a job but you have a test to write as part of the recruitment, no amount of prayer and fasting can make you get the job if you fail your test.
Re: If Buhari Wins I Will Doubt If God Loves Nigeria by yetunsbay(m): 9:45pm On Feb 15, 2019
PMB ALL DA WAY

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

There Is Nothing Like Hausa/fulani / 25yr old Man, Isaac Mallo manufactures and unveils Nigeria’s Carbon Car(video) / Apc Youth Intercept Ihedioha Appointee Trying To Escape Wit Government Property

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.