Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,464 members, 7,836,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

President Bola Tinubu Returns To Abuja, After A 2-week Private Visit To France - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Bola Tinubu Returns To Abuja, After A 2-week Private Visit To France (300 Views)

President Buhari Departs Abuja On A 2-Week Private Visit To Paris (Photos) / The Moment President Buhari Returned From London After A 10-Day Private Visit / President Muhammadu Buhari Arrives London For A Private Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Bola Tinubu Returns To Abuja, After A 2-week Private Visit To France by GistMedia0: 10:19am On Feb 07
President Bola Tinubu has touched down in Abuja after a two-week private visit to France, and speculation is rife about the purpose of his trip!

video Credit: NTA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bel9VNtqJU

Please SUBSCRIBE to my YOUTUBE Channel www.youtube/channel/UCvRSV_rKBZODA11liZqa-4Q
Re: President Bola Tinubu Returns To Abuja, After A 2-week Private Visit To France by EreluRoz: 10:27am On Feb 07
Back to work, I have no option than to keep praying for him to succeed.
Re: President Bola Tinubu Returns To Abuja, After A 2-week Private Visit To France by Nokio2: 10:31am On Feb 07
At this point Oshimhen has more importance for me than gazele French spv

1 Like

Re: President Bola Tinubu Returns To Abuja, After A 2-week Private Visit To France by Chicagograduate(m): 10:35am On Feb 07
Where him see hard currency to travel to France for leisure while Nigerians are going through a lot of strive and hardships, occasioned by his "Naira floating"policy that is not helping the country but few associates?
Re: President Bola Tinubu Returns To Abuja, After A 2-week Private Visit To France by Chicagograduate(m): 10:36am On Feb 07
EreluRoz:
Back to work, I have no option than to keep praying for him to succeed.
PrAyer without work is useless.
Re: President Bola Tinubu Returns To Abuja, After A 2-week Private Visit To France by uba1991: 12:42pm On Feb 07
What nonsense private visit. We paid virtually for everything he used and you guys still call it private visit? Why is he afraid of telling us that he went to hospital?
Re: President Bola Tinubu Returns To Abuja, After A 2-week Private Visit To France by uba1991: 12:44pm On Feb 07
How will naira grow while a Nigerian president spend millions of dollars for medical in France.

(1) (Reply)

We’re Not Responsible For Hike In Food Prices – Dangote Group / Comptroller Inspects Nigeria-niger Border Ahead Of Reopening / Why Is Nairaland Promoting A Ponzi Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.