Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,003 members, 7,859,594 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 03:16 PM

Apply For 2024/2025 PTDF Overseas Scholarship Scheme - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Apply For 2024/2025 PTDF Overseas Scholarship Scheme (23164 Views)

Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme / Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme / 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2024/2025 PTDF Overseas Scholarship Scheme by Aust121: 2:41pm On May 20
I shared everything that you could possibly expect from my experience in the attached video.

Beyond the questions, I shared how you could answer them https://youtube.com/live/0kqlgMFacI4

Clintonpaul:
Please a PTDF scholar, what kind of questions would one be looking out for. I'm shortlisted for PhD interview. Thanks in advance.

Re: Apply For 2024/2025 PTDF Overseas Scholarship Scheme by Aust121: 2:43pm On May 20
Aust121:
I shared everything that you could possibly expect from my experience in the attached video.

Beyond the questions, I shared how you could answer them https://youtube.com/live/0kqlgMFacI4

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2024/2025 PTDF Overseas Scholarship Scheme by Johnwrite(m): 3:43pm On May 20
Thanks
Re: Apply For 2024/2025 PTDF Overseas Scholarship Scheme by AbdulHamza: 7:08pm On May 20
Anyone having interview on 21/5/2024 in kd from Kano.
Re: Apply For 2024/2025 PTDF Overseas Scholarship Scheme by davidirwin: 7:12pm On May 20
AbdulHamza:
Anyone having interview on 21/5/2024 in kd from Kano.

Yes 12pm.... tomorrow
Re: Apply For 2024/2025 PTDF Overseas Scholarship Scheme by AbdulHamza: 7:42pm On May 20
When are you leaving tomorrow.
Re: Apply For 2024/2025 PTDF Overseas Scholarship Scheme by Msquare220: 8:15pm On May 20
FoggedBrain:

What date/time are you having the interview?

Is that on your dashboard?

The time isn't showing on the dashboard but the invitation email.
Re: Apply For 2024/2025 PTDF Overseas Scholarship Scheme by davidirwin: 8:36pm On May 20
AbdulHamza:
When are you leaving tomorrow.

I'm already in Kaduna.......The venue is just at the entrance of Kaduna
Re: Apply For 2024/2025 PTDF Overseas Scholarship Scheme by AbdulHamza: 9:53pm On May 20
Ok. Thanks for the info.
All the best
Re: Apply For 2024/2025 PTDF Overseas Scholarship Scheme by FoggedBrain: 10:51pm On May 20
Msquare220:

The time isn't showing on the dashboard but the invitation email.

Thank you so much for telling me this. For some weird reason it doesn't show on mobile and I kept checking and searching my inbox. I opened the mail on PC and behold!

Thanks again for your reply
Re: Apply For 2024/2025 PTDF Overseas Scholarship Scheme by Msquare220: 8:02am On May 21
FoggedBrain:

Thank you so much for telling me this. For some weird reason it doesn't show on mobile and I kept checking and searching my inbox. I opened the mail on PC and behold!

Thanks again for your reply

Anytime scholar, I am glad I replied before your slated time. I wish you all the best.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2024/2025 PTDF Overseas Scholarship Scheme by BlessedMaMaii: 9:47am On May 21
FoggedBrain:

Please i have emailed with no response, what do you consider a good reason, I am currently in the UK. Please assist, mine is still showing Abuja. I need to change it.

Cc Msquare220

ossinterviews@ptdf.gov.ng

I was told the slots for virtual interview were fully booked for those living abroad though but you can give it a shot with valid reasons.
Re: Apply For 2024/2025 PTDF Overseas Scholarship Scheme by Msquare220: 11:08am On May 21
[quote author=BlessedMaMaii post=130063366][/quote]

To be frank I don't know why.
Re: Apply For 2024/2025 PTDF Overseas Scholarship Scheme by mb92: 3:12pm On May 21
do they award much mark/points on weac grades?
Re: Apply For 2024/2025 PTDF Overseas Scholarship Scheme by Drahl(m): 4:30pm On May 21
mb92:
do they award much mark/points on weac grades?

Yes na..
Re: Apply For 2024/2025 PTDF Overseas Scholarship Scheme by mb92: 4:51pm On May 21
[quote author=Drahl post=130070108]
Yes na..what about Bsc too ?
Re: Apply For 2024/2025 PTDF Overseas Scholarship Scheme by DrollyForce(m): 7:21pm On May 21
Can people who had their interviews already done give us insights please as well as location.

Thanks
Re: Apply For 2024/2025 PTDF Overseas Scholarship Scheme by abdulnaph: 9:30pm On May 21
Please how long is the interview. I just saw my invite now. I am for tomorrow in Abuja, 12 pm. Please any info if I can go a day late?
Re: Apply For 2024/2025 PTDF Overseas Scholarship Scheme by edicied: 12:01am On May 22
yes, you can
abdulnaph:
Please how long is the interview. I just saw my invite now. I am for tomorrow in Abuja, 12 pm. Please any info if I can go a day late?
Re: Apply For 2024/2025 PTDF Overseas Scholarship Scheme by Godsbeloved123: 2:25am On May 22
I didn't see any invitation email but I saw an email early this month telling me to update my interview center presence. However, when I saw on the news that interview has started I went straight to my portal. Lol and behold my interview time was yesterday 21 and time is 12noon. But it was late already. I don't know if there's still interview today and if I can still go. I live in Ife my interview is Ibadan
Re: Apply For 2024/2025 PTDF Overseas Scholarship Scheme by FoggedBrain: 7:27am On May 22
Godsbeloved123:
I didn't see any invitation email but I saw an email early this month telling me to update my interview center presence. However, when I saw on the news that interview has started I went straight to my portal. Lol and behold my interview time was yesterday 21 and time is 12noon. But it was late already. I don't know if there's still interview today and if I can still go. I live in Ife my interview is Ibadan

Why not? The interview runs till Friday. You can go tomorrow and have your interview.
Re: Apply For 2024/2025 PTDF Overseas Scholarship Scheme by davidirwin: 7:36am On May 22
Godsbeloved123:

I think you can, The interview runs from Monday 20th to Friday 21st.....Over in my centre in Kaduna, They only scanned the barcode on our invitation slip and asked if you are for MSc or Phd and then directed us to the office where the interview will take place
They didn't ask if your interview was morning, afternoon, Monday or Tuesday....Although it's wisdom to have gone on the day of your interview...maybe it might reflect on their system anyway.

I don't know the standards in Ibadan...but it's something you just have to give a try and you can give a legitimate reason why you couldn't make it then..... from what I saw, the ptdf officials are not really difficult people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2024/2025 PTDF Overseas Scholarship Scheme by Wheingo35: 11:17am On May 22
PhD applicants just concentrate on your research proposal. In my case that's where all the questions came from.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2024/2025 PTDF Overseas Scholarship Scheme by Jammie101(m): 11:59am On May 22
You can still go even if you missed your original day/time. The portal will be closed and/or show that you've been interviewed if you missed your slot. But it can be reopened, you just need to let the IT guys know you missed your interview.
Re: Apply For 2024/2025 PTDF Overseas Scholarship Scheme by abdulnaph: 12:26pm On May 22
How do I contact the IT please

Jammie101:
You can still go even if you missed your original day/time. The portal will be closed and/or show that you've been interviewed if you missed your slot. But it can be reopened, you just need to let the IT guys know you missed your interview.
Jammie101:
Re: Apply For 2024/2025 PTDF Overseas Scholarship Scheme by Jammie101(m): 12:27pm On May 22
They'll be at the venue. Just make sure you tell them before you go in to interview. If you don't, the interviewers won't have access to your portal.

abdulnaph:
How do I contact the IT please

Re: Apply For 2024/2025 PTDF Overseas Scholarship Scheme by mb92: 2:54pm On May 22
will they request for photo copies of our credentials or they just going to verify the originals and give me back.I just want to kw so if I can make extra copies
Re: Apply For 2024/2025 PTDF Overseas Scholarship Scheme by abdulnaph: 2:54pm On May 22
Okay thank you much. you guys have been really helpful

Jammie101:
They'll be at the venue. Just make sure you tell them before you go in to interview. If you don't, the interviewers won't have access to your portal.

Re: Apply For 2024/2025 PTDF Overseas Scholarship Scheme by BlessedMaMaii: 8:21pm On May 23
Tomorrow is my interview at 9am. I am still unable to change my venue to Virtual and I am not in Nigeria. Can anyone please help? 🙏🏾 . If you have any contact in PTDF, please help me . I have emailed and called to no avail.
Re: Apply For 2024/2025 PTDF Overseas Scholarship Scheme by Ikpok: 6:48am On May 24
BlessedMaMaii:
Tomorrow is my interview at 9am. I am still unable to change my venue to Virtual and I am not in Nigeria. Can anyone please help? 🙏🏾 . If you have any contact in PTDF, please help me . I have emailed and called to no avail.
Try reaching out to them via social media-X but do so respectfully, please

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2024/2025 PTDF Overseas Scholarship Scheme by esmarcq(m): 7:46am On May 24
No tips on what to expect and questions asked boss ?
davidirwin:

I think you can, The interview runs from Monday 20th to Friday 21st.....Over in my centre in Kaduna, They only scanned the barcode on our invitation slip and asked if you are for MSc or Phd and then directed us to the office where the interview will take place
They didn't ask if your interview was morning, afternoon, Monday or Tuesday....Although it's wisdom to have gone on the day of your interview...maybe it might reflect on their system anyway.

I don't know the standards in Ibadan...but it's something you just have to give a try and you can give a legitimate reason why you couldn't make it then..... from what I saw, the ptdf officials are not really difficult people.
Re: Apply For 2024/2025 PTDF Overseas Scholarship Scheme by davidirwin: 9:33am On May 24
esmarcq:
No tips on what to expect and questions asked boss ?

My own experience was just based on my sop.....why did I choose the course and how does it benefit the oil and gas sector.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

My NECO Result Not Released Because Of 'Debt'. Please Help / How To Catch Students Cheating During Examination - 3 Methods / Surviving Nigeria As A Graduate Today By Deji Yesufu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.