Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

Nwabali: We are backing d Super Eagles to beat S'Africa - Chippa United Chairman - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nwabali: We are backing d Super Eagles to beat S'Africa - Chippa United Chairman (22673 Views)

Super Eagles Keeper Nwabili Returns Back To His South Africa Club Chippa United / Nwabali: Our Support For You Remains Steadfast - Chippa United Back Super Eagles / South Africans Attack Chippa United Boss After Declaring Support For Nwabali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nwabali: We are backing d Super Eagles to beat S'Africa - Chippa United Chairman by AllahOfBlood: 12:28pm On Feb 07
smiley

my worst fear is that make super eagle no lose tonight match

my heart may not fit carry it
Re: Nwabali: We are backing d Super Eagles to beat S'Africa - Chippa United Chairman by spencekat(m): 12:28pm On Feb 07
Zonefree:

He's supporting and protecting his investment.

Many foreign clubs will come for Nwabali after the tournament, and club chairman will cash out.

The club president is a clean business man.
There are smarter ways to make such statement.

1 Like

Re: Nwabali: We are backing d Super Eagles to beat S'Africa - Chippa United Chairman by Nackzy: 12:29pm On Feb 07
That's the spirit

1 Like

Re: Nwabali: We are backing d Super Eagles to beat S'Africa - Chippa United Chairman by Bolu004(m): 12:29pm On Feb 07
Broo... I'm already afraid for my Nigerian brothers over there. I just hope they won't be attacked after we beat them tonight.
South Africans are too Toxic and Xenophobic in nature.
That's why I want to bleep @Samantha mercilessly 😊

1 Like

Re: Nwabali: We are backing d Super Eagles to beat S'Africa - Chippa United Chairman by gbolswag(m): 12:30pm On Feb 07
I don't trust this people
Re: Nwabali: We are backing d Super Eagles to beat S'Africa - Chippa United Chairman by Zonefree(m): 12:32pm On Feb 07
spencekat:
There are smarter ways to make such statement.
The south African national team did not select any player from his club.

Nigerian team selected his player and you expect him not to support his player? undecided

He's the club president not South African President. His major and first priority is his club and he's doing that perfectly. Kudos to him.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nwabali: We are backing d Super Eagles to beat S'Africa - Chippa United Chairman by ModestManager: 12:34pm On Feb 07
WE WILL WIN......but might concede a goal (hopefully not though-I pray our goalkeeper is not distracted by this)

THAT'S WHY WE ALL NEED TO {Proverbs 4 verse 23} KEEP OUR HEARTS WITH ALL DILIGENCE FOR OUT OF IT ARE THE ISSUES OF LIFE ....

ProudNigerian01:
Honestly even if we don't win the cup make we at least beat South Africa well.

Meanwhile,
What is in your heart? Vengeance, pain of the past, lust, evil thoughts, how to hurt another person?

And you say you know God?
If it is not how to help people and please God that is frequently in your heart, you need to ask yourself questions.

Guard your heart and make God the sole occupant of your heart and not evil.

Prov.4.23 - Keep your heart with all diligence, For out of it spring the issues of life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nwabali: We are backing d Super Eagles to beat S'Africa - Chippa United Chairman by JealousCobra(m): 12:35pm On Feb 07
tete7000:
Sounds unpatriotic. Turned his back against millions from his country because of one man.

Football has nothing to do with patriotism, players also does that only if they want to play for a certain country.

Besides that he is only trying to make money for his club and also country if a foreign club come asking to Nwabali.

1 Like

Re: Nwabali: We are backing d Super Eagles to beat S'Africa - Chippa United Chairman by MzansiCoolio: 12:35pm On Feb 07
Best comment ever below!😂😂😂😂

Someone just voluntarily sunk his own club 👎🏾

Re: Nwabali: We are backing d Super Eagles to beat S'Africa - Chippa United Chairman by Focusmind: 12:36pm On Feb 07
De guy take style dey hype him product, Nwabali. He wants international scouts to come for the keeper so that he would bill them shege grin

Leave football o, everybody dey fight for him own pocket. Imagine international scouts coming for Nwabali and this Chippers chairman puts 5-10m dollars price tag. The man don hammer be that. You see the reason why he is rooting for Nigeria. If we win the cup, Nwabali's price tag increases even further.

5 Likes

Re: Nwabali: We are backing d Super Eagles to beat S'Africa - Chippa United Chairman by vickthourh(m): 12:37pm On Feb 07
He shouldn't have said that..
South Africans get provoked unnecessarily... And for one man against his country is a NO NO..
well let's see the outcome, when we trash those guys
Re: Nwabali: We are backing d Super Eagles to beat S'Africa - Chippa United Chairman by Beuberry(f): 12:38pm On Feb 07
Lol. This man should watch out!
Re: Nwabali: We are backing d Super Eagles to beat S'Africa - Chippa United Chairman by Careente7(m): 12:38pm On Feb 07
Politics
Re: Nwabali: We are backing d Super Eagles to beat S'Africa - Chippa United Chairman by Dididrumz(m): 12:40pm On Feb 07
Let's tell ourselves the truth, it doesn't make any sense.

1 Like

Re: Nwabali: We are backing d Super Eagles to beat S'Africa - Chippa United Chairman by tishbite43: 12:40pm On Feb 07
Money over patriotism
Logic over emotions

Silence is really golden

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nwabali: We are backing d Super Eagles to beat S'Africa - Chippa United Chairman by ecolime(m): 12:43pm On Feb 07
South Africans go roast this man ehn.. People wey dey naturally violent, you come dey provoke them join because of your personal business.

I just hope they don't destroy his club after today's loss to Nigeria 😕

3 Likes

Re: Nwabali: We are backing d Super Eagles to beat S'Africa - Chippa United Chairman by JerryJJZ(m): 12:43pm On Feb 07
This was utterly unnecessary in its entirety. Knowing how bitter minded South Africans are, it would have been better to support Nigeria in silence. C'mon, why bring avoidable hate to your club? Ill-advised!
Re: Nwabali: We are backing d Super Eagles to beat S'Africa - Chippa United Chairman by Artscollection: 12:44pm On Feb 07
That man go get igbo blood, good marketing strategy!!
Nwabali will be their biggest sale in the history of the club

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nwabali: We are backing d Super Eagles to beat S'Africa - Chippa United Chairman by samtoles: 12:44pm On Feb 07
adioolayi:
I no blame the Chippa United Chairman....the man go dey smile to the bank very soon..and the amount dem go rake-in will be boosted if Nwabali lift the AFCON.

This support is motivated purely by transfer fee the man go soon cash out on!!!

My thoughts exactly. The man knows that if Nigeria wins the cup, he could sell Nwa for as much as 5 million Euros which is a huge boost for an African club. Bids are already coming in for Nwa and lifting the cup will increase the value

2 Likes

Re: Nwabali: We are backing d Super Eagles to beat S'Africa - Chippa United Chairman by Thazard(m): 12:44pm On Feb 07
Flango:
shocked

That gives you a glimpse of how capitalist and business men think. Business first before country. Nwabali will bring more global attention, thereby increase revenue, or he will fetch a decent transfer fee. What will bafana bafana winning add to the man?
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nwabali: We are backing d Super Eagles to beat S'Africa - Chippa United Chairman by ExudeLoveToAll: 12:47pm On Feb 07
tete7000:
Sounds unpatriotic. Turned his back against millions from his country because of one man.

you are not seeing the business side of it, the goal keepers is on his way for a huge cash flows through transfer in the summer watch out. The only problem is that he put himself against his fan base. He would have been silent because he has interest in both sides.

2 Likes

Re: Nwabali: We are backing d Super Eagles to beat S'Africa - Chippa United Chairman by sirpharrell(m): 12:48pm On Feb 07
The post by the Chippa Chairman only shows his lack of emotional intelligence. Even if he is supporting his goalie against his own country (which is weird by the way), he didn't need to say it publicly.
Re: Nwabali: We are backing d Super Eagles to beat S'Africa - Chippa United Chairman by ExudeLoveToAll: 12:49pm On Feb 07
adioolayi:
I no blame the Chippa United Chairman....the man go dey smile to the bank very soon..and the amount dem go rake-in will be boosted if Nwabali lift the AFCON.

This support is motivated purely by transfer fee the man go soon cash out on!!!

QED...

The fans aren't seeing it this way but through the lense of hate they have exhibited against anything Nigeria in the past.
Re: Nwabali: We are backing d Super Eagles to beat S'Africa - Chippa United Chairman by Geovanni412(m): 1:04pm On Feb 07
Zonefree:

He's supporting and protecting his investment.

Many foreign clubs will come for Nwabali after the tournament, and the club will cash out.

The club president is a clean business man.

Maybe na Igbo man in disguise

The way he quickly had to protect his investment.

Also, this statement will bring more eyeballs to the team

1 Like

Re: Nwabali: We are backing d Super Eagles to beat S'Africa - Chippa United Chairman by FireUpNow(m): 1:06pm On Feb 07
Nwabali is his next hammer so he must supports his money coming to the bank. Though he will sure incure the anger of his fellow SA citizens.

1 Like

Re: Nwabali: We are backing d Super Eagles to beat S'Africa - Chippa United Chairman by Geovanni412(m): 1:07pm On Feb 07
Angelfrost:
Whether you back or front them, it doesn't matter.

We don't give a fvck... Leave the mind games. tongue

Today's game is not going to be a stroll for either side.

I just hope Super Eagles take their chances and finish up business before full time...

Extra Time and Penalties should be avoided at all costs.

The chippa utd man na businessman

Me sef...I had to follow chippa utd on Twitter because of his statement

He understands that controversy sells.

Nobody would've known about his team if he didn't make this kind of statement.

There is always room to retract the statement if the stunt goes awfully wrong.

1 Like

Re: Nwabali: We are backing d Super Eagles to beat S'Africa - Chippa United Chairman by VinnyBaba: 1:18pm On Feb 07
bestman09:
Hurting his business. Indeed, some words are better left unspoken

Hurting what

Though it's a gamble, the Man is trying to Publicise Nwabali to European Teams who are searching for a Goal keeper. smiley

He is a Smart business Man and hopefully his Moves pays off. 🙏🙏
Re: Nwabali: We are backing d Super Eagles to beat S'Africa - Chippa United Chairman by ObalendeCMS: 1:26pm On Feb 07
Capitalist & business men are literally ruthless!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ronaldinho Undergoes Surgery To Fix Teeth / Ndidi Scores As Leicester Beat A Below Par Chelsea To Top The EPL / How Nigeria Won The 1996 Olympics Football Gold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.