Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,118 members, 7,849,494 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:33 PM

Wumi Toriola Pleads With Lovebirds Ahead Of Valentine's Day. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wumi Toriola Pleads With Lovebirds Ahead Of Valentine's Day. (173 Views)

Wumi Toriola Welcomes Her First Child In the U.S / "I Choose Not To Hide It" Actress, Wumi Toriola Shows Off Baby Bump / Wumi Toriola Buys New Toyota Venza (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wumi Toriola Pleads With Lovebirds Ahead Of Valentine's Day. by tiwanaija(m): 11:58am On Feb 07
"Please have mercy on the singles" – Wumi Toriola pleads with lovebirds ahead of Valentine's day:::::

Nollywood actress, Wumi Toriola is already feeling the pressure ahead of the Valentine’s Day as she pleads for mercy for the singles.

Via her Instagram page, the actress announced that Valentine’s Day was quickly approaching and pleaded with lovers on behalf of the Singles Association of Nigeria to be merciful in their “pepper write up.”

Additionally, she declared that anyone giving themself a present on that day should be sure to specify and keep it brief.

Her post reads: “We will soon enter the week of “Ademi thanks “ In your pepper write up,pls still have mercy on the singles. Na person born them too.. Also indicate if the gift is from you to you. And be brief Thanks.”

Captioning the post, she wrote: “From the president of “some of us too busy to be bae“ Oju wa ma bo for valentine… Where is my David bliss God😘”

See reactions:

modest_with_tokea wrote: “As we are not expecting gifts this year … toor we try agai. 😂😂😂😒😒”

kie_kie__ noted: “Listen! I have big issues with you! Cause!!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂”

theladyjokelet said: “Na epistle I go write o just ready your mind for me😂”

sheikhayates penned: “You go surprise yourself still use hand cover mouth Dey do aawwnn”

For more celebrity gist visit our website 👇👇👇👇
https://www.nigeriacelebs.com.ng/2024/02/wumi-toriola-pleads-with-lovebirds.html

Re: Wumi Toriola Pleads With Lovebirds Ahead Of Valentine's Day. by maxjonathan: 12:17pm On Feb 07
Menu Cart For WooCommerce is a helpful tool for WooCommerce website owners who want to ensure their website runs smoothly and quickly. If your website could be faster, it could put you at a disadvantage in today’s fast-paced world.

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Regina Daniels Shared video of Herself Crying over an incident / Daddy Freeze Claps Back At Eedris Abdulkareem's Diss With Witty Rap Response / Timini Egbuson Set To Take A Break From Acting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.