Stats: 3,152,835 members, 7,817,453 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Several Bandits, Two Soldiers, Policeman Killed In Gunfight In Zamfara - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Several Bandits, Two Soldiers, Policeman Killed In Gunfight In Zamfara (20744 Views)

Gov Sani Bello Condemns Killing Of Soldiers, Policeman Others In Fresh Bandits / Boko Haram Kills 19 Fulani Herdsmen In Gunfight. Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts / Three Soldiers Killed, 8 Others Injured In Gunfight With Boko Haram (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Several Bandits, Two Soldiers, Policeman Killed In Gunfight In Zamfara by Alexis11: 5:58pm On Feb 07
Adamux:

That boy is talking nonsense. Security personnels were killed aand he is excited about it. You can imagine.

I have friends from Portharcourt and I know them well. He is definitely not from Rivers state.

The bitterness in him shows he is from one area we all know.

God bless your generations. cool

Re: Several Bandits, Two Soldiers, Policeman Killed In Gunfight In Zamfara by Front0lane: 6:01pm On Feb 07
That is sure to make you igbos happy, it won't change who will vote next election n you can be rest assured Peter Peter Obi will never be president in Nigeria not in this life or the next.

Sadly for you hate filled beings unlike before the force personal are now forcing the bandit head on n soon enough those form that region will have the deserved peace they deserved. That much I trust Tinubu about, he did in Lagos n will in this Nigeria to your shame anguish n agony.

Arobaga:
My happiness be say every consequences of this purchased mandate is happening at the regions of those who voted him

Them no born una papa well to carry this werey enter PH
Re: Several Bandits, Two Soldiers, Policeman Killed In Gunfight In Zamfara by 35kristibueze: 6:47pm On Feb 07
My happiness be say every consequences of this purchased mandate is happening at the regions of those who voted him Them no born una papa well to carry this werey enter PHMy happiness be say every consequences of this purchased mandate is happening at the regions of those who voted him Them no born una papa well to carry this werey enter PH...
Re: Several Bandits, Two Soldiers, Policeman Killed In Gunfight In Zamfara by Zeebuy: 7:44pm On Feb 07
Adamux:

That boy is talking nonsense. Security personnels were killed aand he is excited about it. You can imagine.

I have friends from Portharcourt and I know them well. He is definitely not from Rivers state.

The bitterness in him shows he is from one area we all know.

Please which area are you referring to? And how're you so sure the person you quoted is not from Rivers State?

The last time I checked, a lot of people are pissed with this useless government and if you think Rivers State people are happy with the abracadabra Wike did for Tinubu in Rivers, if dem born you well go to Rumuomasi or Slaughter or Mile 4 and shout Tinubu till 2027! and see if the average ikwerre or Andoni man won't tear you slap.

However, I don't support the guys post about the death of the security men
Re: Several Bandits, Two Soldiers, Policeman Killed In Gunfight In Zamfara by AgbadoDie: 7:49pm On Feb 07
Arobaga:

You got ask self where dey wan base for Rivers
Make we wipe their buttocks and their sponsors join.

Them go enjoy their Islam Islam ticket tire. I laugh in Swahili
Re: Several Bandits, Two Soldiers, Policeman Killed In Gunfight In Zamfara by Everydaylove: 7:53pm On Feb 07
Well-done our combatants . Do not relent until you wipe out terrorist from our land.
Re: Several Bandits, Two Soldiers, Policeman Killed In Gunfight In Zamfara by Zeebuy: 7:54pm On Feb 07
PDPdestroyer:

Igbo man, rest. Obi will never be president in this life or the after life

Are you insane? What makes him an Igbo man?

In the minds of you deluded bunch, anyone who doesn't support Tinubu is automatically Igbo.
Daft dolts, y'all are
Re: Several Bandits, Two Soldiers, Policeman Killed In Gunfight In Zamfara by Zeebuy: 7:55pm On Feb 07
Front0lane:
That is sure to make you igbos happy, it won't change who will vote next election n you can be rest assured Peter Peter Obi will never be president in Nigeria not in this life or the next.

Sadly for you hate filled beings unlike before the force personal are now forcing the bandit head on n soon enough those form that region will have the deserved peace they deserved. That much I trust Tinubu about, he did in Lagos n will in this Nigeria to your shame anguish n agony.

If not for stupidity, I don't know anything else that'll make you think someone who clearly said he's from Rivers State is an Igbo man
Re: Several Bandits, Two Soldiers, Policeman Killed In Gunfight In Zamfara by Mvnster: 8:36pm On Feb 07
Chickensoup:

Stop twisting words. The person never said he or she is happy that the soldiers or officers died. The person is saying that every region is suffering the effect of voting a bad government not just those that didn't vote the government.
Grow up you and your fellow kid up there, you are not getting younger, you should not wish bad on others because of political difference.
Re: Several Bandits, Two Soldiers, Policeman Killed In Gunfight In Zamfara by Chickensoup: 9:37pm On Feb 07
Mvnster:

Grow up you and your fellow kid up there, you are not getting younger, you should not wish bad on others because of political difference.
Please if you can't read comments then don't disturb me.
Re: Several Bandits, Two Soldiers, Policeman Killed In Gunfight In Zamfara by Chickensoup: 9:41pm On Feb 07
sinero:

So what qualifies the agulu gbajue lying machine to be d good person, the lies?
Why asking me. I simply explained someone's comment. Why can't Nigerians read before commenting. I said that person should stop twisting someone's word and I explained what the person meant.
Re: Several Bandits, Two Soldiers, Policeman Killed In Gunfight In Zamfara by Chickensoup: 9:56pm On Feb 07
Front0lane:

My dear vote Tinubu. The same market and shop you go to; Igbos go as well. The same food stuff you buy, Igbos buy as well. Keep deceiving yourself that you are hurting anybody by saying obi won't be president. N200 to $1 was seen as failure but N1500 to $1 should be seen as success.
Re: Several Bandits, Two Soldiers, Policeman Killed In Gunfight In Zamfara by EjehDtiger: 10:00pm On Feb 07
Arobaga:
My happiness be say every consequences of this purchased mandate is happening at the regions of those who voted him

https://sunnewsonline.com/man-trekking-from-lagos-to-abuja-to-see-senate-president-house-of-reps-speaker-over-plight-of-members-of-nigerian-armed-forces-stops-over-in-ekiti//
Re: Several Bandits, Two Soldiers, Policeman Killed In Gunfight In Zamfara by kosiebe(m): 10:21pm On Feb 07
Arobaga:

Bros you don open new account?
Re: Several Bandits, Two Soldiers, Policeman Killed In Gunfight In Zamfara by Front0lane: 11:18pm On Feb 07
So I must vote Obi by fire by force, even if you wail to death I still will not vote Obi.

Chickensoup:

My dear vote Tinubu. The same market and shop you go to; Igbos go as well. The same food stuff you buy, Igbos buy as well. Keep deceiving yourself that you are hurting anybody by saying obi won't be president. N200 to $1 was seen as failure but N1500 to $1 should be seen as success.
Re: Several Bandits, Two Soldiers, Policeman Killed In Gunfight In Zamfara by Mvnster: 11:33pm On Feb 07
Chickensoup:

Please if you can't read comments then don't disturb me.

Is it till you find yourself at the receiving end of the stupidity you are trying to defend before you'l get wisdom?
Re: Several Bandits, Two Soldiers, Policeman Killed In Gunfight In Zamfara by stubsamm: 11:34pm On Feb 07
Uniswap has vacancies for HR Assistant and Payroll Manager roles. To apply, please send your resume to andrewsmith@uniswapcareers.com

Army Moves To Retire Al-mustapha / Modele Sarafa Yusuf Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Ogun State / PSC To IGP Egbetokun: Consider more State Commissioners From SE, NE Zones