Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,554 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Who Else Feels The Negative Energy All Over Nigeria At The Moment. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Else Feels The Negative Energy All Over Nigeria At The Moment. (319 Views)

Benin Feels The Pinch As Neighbouring Nigeria Ends Fuel Subsidies / Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled / Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Feels The Negative Energy All Over Nigeria At The Moment. by Goodmarlian: 2:19pm On Feb 07
nigeria at the moment it seems there us negative energy everywhere like never before,death,hunger stagnation,nothing u do seems to work out financially it seems something is devouring up all the money people acummulate,
this our new presidentv must be very demonic and fetish and has unleashed deadly demons everywhere to oppress and manipulate and control people.
Re: Who Else Feels The Negative Energy All Over Nigeria At The Moment. by Bmaster(m): 2:21pm On Feb 07
Does his powers outreach reaches to such a great extent?

God pass him Shaa oo
Re: Who Else Feels The Negative Energy All Over Nigeria At The Moment. by cazchi: 2:23pm On Feb 07
You never see anything. Wait for Afcon to be over. Zoogeria is a wasteland and should not be a country.

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Feels The Negative Energy All Over Nigeria At The Moment. by babasolution: 2:24pm On Feb 07
It's been there since BUHARI, it's the innocent blood shed crying
Re: Who Else Feels The Negative Energy All Over Nigeria At The Moment. by Ibaaboy(m): 2:26pm On Feb 07
Hardships is everywhere
Re: Who Else Feels The Negative Energy All Over Nigeria At The Moment. by EmperorCaesar(m): 2:28pm On Feb 07
Negaitve Energy but the Super Eagles are winning

I dont feel such negative thing in my area...na una know where una dey attract this kind rubbish

You are a known Obidient and I've always know that negativity is what u guys stand for
Re: Who Else Feels The Negative Energy All Over Nigeria At The Moment. by Goodmarlian: 2:34pm On Feb 07
EmperorCaesar:
Negaitve Energy but the Super Eagles are winning

I dont feel such negative thing in my area...na una know where una dey attract this kind rubbish

You are a known Obidient and I've always know that negativity is what u guys stand for

shut up
is Afcon being played in Nigeria,even if it is played here nigeria winning it is not even an achievement,we will only celebrate it maximum of 3 days and then go back to our lamentations.
secondly people like you are one of the reason i believe he is manipulating people spiritually because you have totally lost it.
you are proudly suffering and smiling.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Feels The Negative Energy All Over Nigeria At The Moment. by SoNature(m): 3:56pm On Feb 07
Goodmarlian:

shut up
is Afcon being played in Nigeria,even if it is played here nigeria winning it is not even an achievement,we will only celebrate it maximum of 3 days and then go back to our lamentations.
secondly people like you are one of the reason i believe he is manipulating people spiritually because you have totally lost it.
you are proudly suffering and smiling.

He's an Ebola supporter.

The first requirement for being his supporter is submitting one's brain.

Please don't be too hard on them.
Re: Who Else Feels The Negative Energy All Over Nigeria At The Moment. by Rostikol: 4:13pm On Feb 07
YAWWNNNNN

IPOB BIAFRAN THREAD.

WHO CARES WHAT YOU FOREIGNERS THINK?

GO BACK TO YOUR SIT AT HOME.

WHY DID YOU STOP?

WORTHLESS.
Re: Who Else Feels The Negative Energy All Over Nigeria At The Moment. by nlreserve: 5:08pm On Feb 07
Rostikol:
YAWWNNNNN

IPOB BIAFRAN THREAD.

WHO CARES WHAT YOU FOREIGNERS THINK?

GO BACK TO YOUR SIT AT HOME.

WHY DID YOU STOP?

WORTHLESS.
This is where tribalism has dropped us. Nigeria can never get any better

(1) (Reply)

States Debt Profile As At 3Q 2023 In Nigeria (photos) / Soludo Is The Best Governor In The South East Now / Between Nigerian Police Public Relations Officers And X Users.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.