Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,213 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

How Eedris Abdulkareem Would Have Been Messed Up By 50 Cent- Charly Boy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Eedris Abdulkareem Would Have Been Messed Up By 50 Cent- Charly Boy (243 Views)

Uche Ogbodo: Pregnancy Has Messed Up My Life Beautifully / DJ Cuppy: Asa Asika Is My Ex Boyfriend & I Messed Up Our Relationship / Davido Laughs At Eedris Abdulkareem For Saying He Is Stupid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Eedris Abdulkareem Would Have Been Messed Up By 50 Cent- Charly Boy by Chescosx(m): 2:38pm On Feb 07
How I saved Eedris Abdulkareem

The altercation between Eedris Abdulkareem and 50 Cents seems not to go away after two decades. The said altercation happened at the Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos.

While giving an account of what happened, Charly Boy who before then was a household name in the music industry said “I was in a hair salon when I got a call from Eedris about the issue, so I rushed down to the airport with some bike men on my way to the airport.” On getting to the airport, he asked Eedris what the problem was, and after listening to Eedris’s side he asked for 50 Cents and was shown a car where he was seated.

According to the Area Fada, he bared his mind to the American Rapper telling him how disappointed he (Charly boy) was with him (50 cent) and queried that he would come to Nigeria to cause trouble.

Charly Boy, however, gave a vague account of what he thinks led to the altercation. According to him, Eedris was booked alongside 50 Cent and he (Eedris) somehow found himself in the first class section of the plane; there the problem started.

(1) (Reply)

Man Devastated After His Fiancée Left Him To Have Wild Moment With Omah Lay / "U Wey Get Belle 4 Person Husband": Uche Maduagwu Lambastes Judy Austin / Pastor Apprehended After Hiring Hitman To Kill Daughter's Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.