Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,020 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Ignore Nationwide Protests Over Hardship At Your Peril - Salihu Mohammed Lukman - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ignore Nationwide Protests Over Hardship At Your Peril - Salihu Mohammed Lukman (39933 Views)

Mohammed Lukman: Tinubu Ruling Like A Military Dictator / June 12: US advises citizens in Nigeria ahead of Nationwide protests / Disobey My Order At Your Peril - Akeredolu Warn Herdsmen In Forest Reserve (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ignore Nationwide Protests Over Hardship At Your Peril - Salihu Mohammed Lukman by ceejay80s(m): 8:03am On Feb 08
hugegirth:

I'm an Urhobo man. Niger Delta na Urhobo, Itsekiri and Ijaw. Abeg we are not Igbos. You people should carry you issues elsewhere and stop dragging Naija Delta into your issues abeg you with God.

We nor dey follow una drag anything biko. Make una keep una distance.
Come to Lagos, when a yoruba man challenges, he will definitely call u Igbo weda u like it or not and in their brain u have no right to objection,
In 1998 at alagomeji yaba where I reside, to boys were fighting
One was yoruba and the other urhobo....
The next thing was a yoruba guy came running from nowhere and shouting omo ibo ni, they pounced on the guy and beating him, I was on my way to work then but I stopped and dragged one guy out and said , u know wetin dey cause the fight? U just jumped in cos he's Igbo, at the end we discovered that the yoruba guy stole phone and changed the casing, back then I was muscular, so guys dey fear me for area.....
So....this oil wey u think say we dey after na him yoruba and especially abokis don collect from u in the name of government....
Come to Lagos and fight a yoruba and tell him u are not Igbo
Re: Ignore Nationwide Protests Over Hardship At Your Peril - Salihu Mohammed Lukman by Streetdoctor: 8:09am On Feb 08
psychicdreams:
I support this with christfucker angry angry

I know Peter obi as a businessman is indirectly the cause of tje food inflation in the country

The man is so desperate to be president that he's doing everything to sabotage Tinubu presidency so he'll say "i told you so

But God will not gree for the enemies of Nigeria from the land of the rising moon
Typical Westcoast spirit wit their blame game
Re: Ignore Nationwide Protests Over Hardship At Your Peril - Salihu Mohammed Lukman by a2d3rew(m): 9:03am On Feb 08
Sabi na we North say Muslim Muslim ticket waiting dey happen now? Peter obi will do well, that's what I tell my village people, but them value money more than life, I'm not worried of all what is happening, is not new things, let us suffer it's a lesson for tomorrow, thanks u.
Re: Ignore Nationwide Protests Over Hardship At Your Peril - Salihu Mohammed Lukman by Codes151(m): 9:40am On Feb 08
PrincessDiana:
When will you people get tired of blaming Buhari?
Were people starving like this when Buhari was president? Were they trekking like slaves when Buhari was president?

I don't even know why I am responding to you.

what were you thinking will happen when a nonentity ruled with failed policies. ?
1000x inflation, y’all kept quiet.

I no support BAT. But I can tell you clearly that Buhari is the worst thing in the history of Nigeria.
Re: Ignore Nationwide Protests Over Hardship At Your Peril - Salihu Mohammed Lukman by Iyke48: 9:43am On Feb 08
This one sense still dey intact. I hear say na zombi sense them get for that party
Re: Ignore Nationwide Protests Over Hardship At Your Peril - Salihu Mohammed Lukman by optionalY09: 11:52am On Feb 08
franco3075q:
YOU ARE A BIG FOOOL

Try na, nna dey craze
Re: Ignore Nationwide Protests Over Hardship At Your Peril - Salihu Mohammed Lukman by bencr7: 4:48pm On Feb 08
U can see northerner are d one attacking and warning tinubu,but one Rhino mumukri in abroad looking for tinubu favour,in is page is attacking igbos, why is silence about northerners who are d one making noise on tinubu.
But diz northerners why did they not do like diz during buhari tenure.
Re: Ignore Nationwide Protests Over Hardship At Your Peril - Salihu Mohammed Lukman by gabbytabby: 5:43pm On Feb 08
Dre11 una never tired you prophets of doom. God pass una.

See as them honour Nwabali papa when will we honour your own.

Sidon dey look instead of engaging yourself in productive pursuit and make your family and community proud.

dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/ignore-protest-over-nationwide-hardship-at-your-peril-apc-chieftain-warns-tinubu/
Re: Ignore Nationwide Protests Over Hardship At Your Peril - Salihu Mohammed Lukman by Shikini: 6:59pm On Feb 08
Small small
Re: Ignore Nationwide Protests Over Hardship At Your Peril - Salihu Mohammed Lukman by optionalY09: 12:55am On Feb 11
franco3075q:
YOU ARE A BIG FOOOL

Tell that to your daddy OBinna
Re: Ignore Nationwide Protests Over Hardship At Your Peril - Salihu Mohammed Lukman by ProblemChild1: 7:19am On Feb 11
Etimemy:
Peak milk=650, Three crown=600,A bag of rice=74000.Tinubu is a failure.
Spaghetti is now 1000 naira grin grin
Re: Ignore Nationwide Protests Over Hardship At Your Peril - Salihu Mohammed Lukman by torqque7(m): 10:30pm On Feb 13
payaseriy:
this is not politics, this is evil.

So u are still here campaigning for Tinubu after everything. I don't have to express my hatred towards u... just carry ur madness enter market

No need wasting your time responding to nincompoops because their i.q is too low,you see him holding on to a hot plate and refuse to let go and even insulting people who are telling him he is getting burned by the hot plate so you see such a person is not sound mentally so just ignore them to their hopelessness.
Re: Ignore Nationwide Protests Over Hardship At Your Peril - Salihu Mohammed Lukman by torqque7(m): 10:45pm On Feb 13
Zeebuy:

According to Eriggs, Salihu Mohammed Lukman is an IPOB terrorist. Lollzzzzz.

But guy you no get shame o.
Ask older nairalanders who Sarrki was. Sarrki used to praise and cover up for Buhari, just the same way you're doing right now. He was even more active than you are, always on front page of threads, jumping from thread to thread like a rabid monkey, just as you're doing. This was when these herdsmen issues was just starting. Sarrki did everything possible to exonerate Buhari.
One day, Sarrki's farm in Kwara, I can't really remember the state, got attacked by herdsmen and he lost his investment. Shame no gree am talk am, though he made mention of it on a few inner treads but I think he eventually deleted those posts. This was how the evil he was supporting later reached his turn.

This is the same way you'll end up. This isn't a curse, I'm just telling you how life goes.

Lol rabied 🐒🤣🤣🤣 Choi...But I shout a big ISE AMEN to the prayers for him,it's a prayer not a curse like you said😆
Re: Ignore Nationwide Protests Over Hardship At Your Peril - Salihu Mohammed Lukman by torqque7(m): 1:21am On Feb 14
Codes151:
if u get sense u will know that these are ripple effect from bad policies from Buhari...

why should Subsidy removal destroy the economy? how does floating naira destroy economy/

guy if u o sabi anything say u no sabi make person explain.. no dey rant like illiterate that u are....

Bro na you no get the point for your talk,your question no even make sense because even the dumbest person know how these things affect the economy,but typical Agbadorians would never want to take responsibility for the mess they made,rather they push the blame to someone else.

You using buhari to justify the Problems we are facing now under Tinubus government does not even hold water.Its like saying your girlfriend cheated in her past relationships and got dumped ,now she is with you and she cheats again while dating you and someone will now blame her ex that dumped her then for cheating on you NOW,instead of holding her accountable for cheating while dating you now. Does that make sense?that is exactly what you are doing here.
Re: Ignore Nationwide Protests Over Hardship At Your Peril - Salihu Mohammed Lukman by Codes151(m): 12:49pm On Feb 14
torqque7:

Bro na you no get the point for your talk,your question no even make sense because even the dumbest person know how these things affect the economy,but typical Agbadorians would never want to take responsibility for the mess they made,rather they push the blame to someone else.

You using buhari to justify the Problems we are facing now under Tinubus government does not even hold water.Its like saying your girlfriend cheated in her past relationships and got dumped ,now she is with you and she cheats again while dating you and someone will now blame her ex that dumped her then for cheating on you NOW,instead of holding her accountable for cheating while dating you now. Does that make sense?that is exactly what you are doing here.
how does relationship equate to fiscal monetary policies?

It’s all about policies.. use simple forex trading for example.

What is subsidy?
Why did FG subsidize it?
Now they stop, how does subsidy affect Nigerian economy?

Abeg explain make I hear!?
Abeg teach me what I don’t know with my level of education.

I sell food in my area for 5000, dues to poverty, I subsidize 2500 out and sell at 2500.

So if I decide to remove subsidy, and sell at 2500, how does that affect the economy, or the market value of Naira?

If you don’t know something ask questions? Stop arguing boldly when you don’t know,….

Also study the floating of Naira and understand what it means

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos From The Bomb Blasts In Ummararim, Maiduguri This Morning (Graphic) / "Jonathan Was Not Weak Or Incompetent" - FFK Replies Nnamdi Kanu / South-East Governors, Igbo Leaders Meet With Buhari Over Enugu Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.