Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,577 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Ignore Nationwide Protests Over Hardship At Your Peril - Salihu Mohammed Lukman - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ignore Nationwide Protests Over Hardship At Your Peril - Salihu Mohammed Lukman (39928 Views)

Mohammed Lukman: Tinubu Ruling Like A Military Dictator / June 12: US advises citizens in Nigeria ahead of Nationwide protests / Disobey My Order At Your Peril - Akeredolu Warn Herdsmen In Forest Reserve (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ignore Nationwide Protests Over Hardship At Your Peril - Salihu Mohammed Lukman by Codes151(m): 10:42pm On Feb 07
Didijiji:
answer my question and stop typing foolishly
you aint smart... not educated.. so stick to doing what u do best.. floating or removing subsidy should not affect economy like this.. get sense... SMH northerner with low IQ
Re: Ignore Nationwide Protests Over Hardship At Your Peril - Salihu Mohammed Lukman by NEUDUDE: 10:53pm On Feb 07
I wont be surprised if i woke up one morning to hear apc has sold this country lol. Na to start rebuild with our new colonisers cos i cant seem to phatom the level of greed and stupidity these people have.

E get how you go think say you wise reach in the end na extreme foolishness grin grin
Re: Ignore Nationwide Protests Over Hardship At Your Peril - Salihu Mohammed Lukman by Didijiji: 10:55pm On Feb 07
Codes151:
you aint smart... not educated.. so stick to doing what u do best.. floating or removing subsidy should not affect economy like this.. get sense... SMH northerner with low IQ
fuel subsidy is gone

How can a sensible person say such on his Inauguration Day?

Lagos builder indeed

He is the worst President in the history of Nigeria and the best his tribe can donate
SMH

1 Like

Re: Ignore Nationwide Protests Over Hardship At Your Peril - Salihu Mohammed Lukman by LastProphet: 11:10pm On Feb 07
magoo10:
renewed hope have turned to renewed shege pro max

Hahahaha, and they haven't seen anything yet

1 Like

Re: Ignore Nationwide Protests Over Hardship At Your Peril - Salihu Mohammed Lukman by Dididrumz(m): 11:10pm On Feb 07
psychicdreams:
Who are these detractors and enemies of Nigeria from christfucker

They so want to see Nigeria fail like their ancestors
Sad unprogressive people 

Why is obi sponsoring these people fromv angry angry

Are you being sarcastic or are you a goat from the pit of hell?
Re: Ignore Nationwide Protests Over Hardship At Your Peril - Salihu Mohammed Lukman by Saspi718: 11:15pm On Feb 07
This Salihu guy has been quite bitter at this gov't. If that nigger was given a portfolio, he probably won't be talking.

Daily Gist:
Ignore Salihu Mohammed Lukman & nothing peril will happen - Saspi718.
Re: Ignore Nationwide Protests Over Hardship At Your Peril - Salihu Mohammed Lukman by Whytelyon(m): 11:15pm On Feb 07
Codes151:
you just defined yourself... in as much as i didn't vote BAT or the slowpoke PMB i can tell u that BAT is 100x better than that ineffective baboon.. cow illiterate.. u can vex as u like,, u northerners are stack illiterates and nothing changes the fact that what we are facing is disastrous policies from a cow-consumed foolish goat of a baboon President from the north who was a compound fool and illiterate.

A swine like you thinks I am a northerner. Your stupidity stinks to highest of skies.
Get a life.
Re: Ignore Nationwide Protests Over Hardship At Your Peril - Salihu Mohammed Lukman by owunabastard: 11:27pm On Feb 07
Whytelyon:

A swine like you thinks I am a northerner. Your stupidity stinks to highest of skies.
Get a life.
but what the guy said is the truth
Re: Ignore Nationwide Protests Over Hardship At Your Peril - Salihu Mohammed Lukman by yewit37486: 11:35pm On Feb 07
payaseriy:
lol

Same person, different monika

Y would a faceless person pain me ? Go find ur problem for ur mama toto

That is definitely his alternate account, very useless guy.
Re: Ignore Nationwide Protests Over Hardship At Your Peril - Salihu Mohammed Lukman by Okoroawusa: 11:52pm On Feb 07
Ok
Re: Ignore Nationwide Protests Over Hardship At Your Peril - Salihu Mohammed Lukman by Munashak: 12:07am On Feb 08
If a protest should start from the north, the southwest will demand y the north never staged any protest wen their son was in power , if it starts from the southeast, it will be that because obi didn't win🤣. Can u all see what we have gotten ourselves into? We have not seen anything
Re: Ignore Nationwide Protests Over Hardship At Your Peril - Salihu Mohammed Lukman by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:25am On Feb 08
psychicdreams:
I support this with christfucker angry angry

I know Peter obi as a businessman is indirectly the cause of tje food inflation in the country

The man is so desperate to be president that he's doing everything to sabotage Tinubu presidency so he'll say "i told you so

But God will not gree for the enemies of Nigeria from the land of the rising moon

Never knew Peter Obi can pull this kind of weight against the likes of Otedola, Dangote , etc...

So if Peter Obi knows how to sabotage the brians in Tinubu 's Government, don't you think he is the right man for the job?
Re: Ignore Nationwide Protests Over Hardship At Your Peril - Salihu Mohammed Lukman by harrypetty(m): 12:35am On Feb 08
Me ayam still standing on ya mandate
On ya mandate we shall stand...
grin grin >:
Re: Ignore Nationwide Protests Over Hardship At Your Peril - Salihu Mohammed Lukman by Umuinyioku: 12:48am On Feb 08
psychicdreams:
I support this with christfucker angry angry

I know Peter obi as a businessman is indirectly the cause of tje food inflation in the country

The man is so desperate to be president that he's doing everything to sabotage Tinubu presidency so he'll say "i told you so

But God will not gree for the enemies of Nigeria from the land of the rising moon
Hmmmm

Some of your reasoning baffles common science. Very illogical and full of buffoonery.

You say Peter Obi is instigating the protests in face of hardships in the country. Don't allow the hungry man at Ojuwole MKT crying for high costs of foodstuffs this morning hear you.
Re: Ignore Nationwide Protests Over Hardship At Your Peril - Salihu Mohammed Lukman by Umuinyioku: 12:50am On Feb 08
kasie1:
We shall teach Obi a lesson
lol

Confused people.

Protests happening in APC States and you're blaming Obi.

Una Never See Anything!
Re: Ignore Nationwide Protests Over Hardship At Your Peril - Salihu Mohammed Lukman by Codes151(m): 12:53am On Feb 08
Whytelyon:

Get a life.
you are with your level of reasoning
Re: Ignore Nationwide Protests Over Hardship At Your Peril - Salihu Mohammed Lukman by Codes151(m): 12:55am On Feb 08
Didijiji:
fuel subsidy is gone

How can a sensible person say such on his Inauguration Day?

Lagos builder indeed

He is the worst President in the history of Nigeria and the best his tribe can donate
SMH
and you think removing fuel subsidies is the reason the economy is down? What is fuel subsidy? Should subsidy affect economy or fuel? Make una Dey think na.

All what we are facing are bad Buhari policies.

So far Tinubu hasn’t made any policies that should go against the economy. All they doing is trying to savage the economy. Simple. Economics

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ignore Nationwide Protests Over Hardship At Your Peril - Salihu Mohammed Lukman by NothingDoMe: 1:37am On Feb 08
Dougad:
All these ones na story.

Next three years, every region is still going to vote the exact same way they voted last year.

Nigerians are stupid people. No need for the incumbent to fear.
Maybe not stupid. Hopelessly optimistic in the face of daunting facts.
Re: Ignore Nationwide Protests Over Hardship At Your Peril - Salihu Mohammed Lukman by loswhite(m): 2:20am On Feb 08
PUSSYHOE:
If normal or sane person complain he or she is IPOB, yoruba bastard or northerner that endure 8 years of buhari but can speak now.

in a nutshell make normal person no talk, let see where that leads us.
My only problem is the north can not start this protest. This hardship started from Buhari and his stupid policies but when the south was crying it...The north stood behind Buhari. Today they suddenly realized hardship....lol They are bastard. They should shoot them just the same it happened in Endsars.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ignore Nationwide Protests Over Hardship At Your Peril - Salihu Mohammed Lukman by Konquest: 2:30am On Feb 08
dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/ignore-protest-over-nationwide-hardship-at-your-peril-apc-chieftain-warns-tinubu/

Price control measures have to be introduced IMMEDIATELY across Nigeria with the introduction of CNG-powered delivery trucks and vehicles to LOWER the cost of food items.

Severe punishments must be meted out on the middlemen, hoarders, and unnessary road levies and illegal check points must be removed to stop extortions of truck drivers.

Cargo trains should also bring in food items from the North to the South and vice versa for the cheaper delivery of commodities and the distribution monitored to prevent the greedy group of Nigerians and even immigrant non-Nigerians from hijacking them for resale at a higher price.

Dedicated phone lines should be set up in each state so that informants can give out information about those hording goods in order to make huge profits because a lot of the inflation in Nigeria is ARTIFICIAL INFLATION.

Bringing the cost of living down is NOT rocket science. Just deal with the insecurity situation with ruthlessness (especially those caused by Fulani bandits across Nigeria) and introduce price control with punitive measures for those imbeciles who like to inflict pain on others due to greed. Period.
Re: Ignore Nationwide Protests Over Hardship At Your Peril - Salihu Mohammed Lukman by Enemyofpeace: 3:13am On Feb 08
kasie1:
We shall teach Obi a lesson
come chop
Re: Ignore Nationwide Protests Over Hardship At Your Peril - Salihu Mohammed Lukman by PrincessDiana: 3:48am On Feb 08
When will you people get tired of blaming Buhari?
Were people starving like this when Buhari was president? Were they trekking like slaves when Buhari was president?

I don't even know why I am responding to you.

Codes151:
and you think removing fuel subsidies is the reason the economy is down? What is fuel subsidy? Should subsidy affect economy or fuel? Make una Dey think na.

All what we are facing are bad Buhari policies.

So far Tinubu hasn’t made any policies that should go against the economy. All they doing is trying to savage the economy. Simple. Economics
Re: Ignore Nationwide Protests Over Hardship At Your Peril - Salihu Mohammed Lukman by franco3075q(m): 4:47am On Feb 08
optionalY09:
nothing go happen, do anyhow you go see anyhow, hardship no be today
YOU ARE A BIG FOOOL
Re: Ignore Nationwide Protests Over Hardship At Your Peril - Salihu Mohammed Lukman by ceejay80s(m): 5:24am On Feb 08
UAObi:
Protest that is long overdue.

Protest is part of the dividends of democracy.
Back in the days of military rule it was riot
Re: Ignore Nationwide Protests Over Hardship At Your Peril - Salihu Mohammed Lukman by ceejay80s(m): 5:27am On Feb 08
hugegirth:

Remove Naija Delta from your mouth. When you want to talk of Igbo, go ahead and talk. But don't mention Naija Delta in your fight abeg.

We nor dey follow anybody drag who owns or who will rule Nigeria.
Oga Nigeria Delta is Igbo weda u like it or not.
That why abokis and yoruba dey dey intimidate us , they always come together but our own case, pride won't allow us,
Re: Ignore Nationwide Protests Over Hardship At Your Peril - Salihu Mohammed Lukman by lexxi(m): 6:07am On Feb 08
When bubu was in power they didn't protest. Funny people.
Re: Ignore Nationwide Protests Over Hardship At Your Peril - Salihu Mohammed Lukman by BennyDGreat: 6:43am On Feb 08
Munashak:
If a protest should start from the north, the southwest will demand y the north never staged any protest wen their son was in power , if it starts from the southeast, it will be that because obi didn't win🤣. Can u all see what we have gotten ourselves into? We have not seen anything

Lol na wa o....the North is in a fix
Re: Ignore Nationwide Protests Over Hardship At Your Peril - Salihu Mohammed Lukman by Kevineleven(m): 6:44am On Feb 08
Etimemy:
Peak milk=650, Three crown=600,A bag of rice=74000.Tinubu is a failure.
It is just the increase in fuel price that affected everything,
Why can't they just reverse the subsidy of a thing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Jonathan Was Not Weak Or Incompetent" - FFK Replies Nnamdi Kanu / Reactions As Dead Innocent Umezulike Is Banned From Traveling Abroad By Buhari / Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.