Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,007 members, 7,863,642 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:21 PM

What happens to the soul after suicide? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What happens to the soul after suicide? (128 Views)

Margaret Oyibo Atayi Allegedly Commits Suicide Over Failed Marriage / What Happens To The Corpse Of Inmates Who Died In Prison? / What Happens If One Gets Struck By Lightning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What happens to the soul after suicide? by Ayjay44(m): 5:38pm On Feb 07
Re: What happens to the soul after suicide? by DispatcherLagos: 5:40pm On Feb 07
What's the evidence that there's anything like a "soul"?
Re: What happens to the soul after suicide? by finallybusy: 8:13pm On Feb 07
You’re in luck. I know from experience.

What happens is you head into the afterlife to start your new existence. You’ll be overwhelmed with the presence of every deceased member of your family tree. You won’t care for the living because there’s too much fun at the other side. No hell, no heaven, no time, no hunger, no greed, only living. If it’s not your time, you’ll be sent back. Bring back bread on your return if this is your case. I never tasted anything so good in all my life.
Re: What happens to the soul after suicide? by Ayjay44(m): 8:18pm On Feb 07
finallybusy:
You’re in luck. I know from experience.

What happens is you head into the afterlife to start your new existence. You’ll be overwhelmed with the presence of every deceased member of your family tree. You won’t care for the living because there’s too much fun at the other side. No hell, no heaven, no time, no hunger, no greed, only living. If it’s not your time, you’ll be sent back. Bring back bread on your return if this is your case. I never tasted anything so good in all my life.

Thanks man

(1) (Reply)

This Woman Experienced Headaches Everyday Because Of Hypertension! / Is It Cheaper To Fly With A Travel Agent ? / Genital Warts Permanent Cure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.